Monday, December 9, 2019

Chapter 44

Cam? What is that on your face?

Cam: “Mind your business.”

This picture looks like an expensive vet bill.


Reece has begun working on his school project!

I was right. 😐


Poor Cam and Pudley were at the vets for hours because the veterinarian was building a snowman.






Winterfest! πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„☃️









































Why does Father Winter have a pink beard?















Father Winter left before Cam received a present!



Reece aged up into a teen!




Makayla: “Damn, it’s cold out here!”

Makayla: “I can’t believe I got kicked out while it’s snowing!”

Makayla: “Lemme try and leech off these people and stay in their house.”

Joey: “Hey! Why are you knocking on our door at 4am?!”

Makayla: “Oops! Sorry, it’s just cold!”

Makayla: “And you can see what I’m wearing.”

Joey: “Oh, that makes sense. You’re barely wearing anything.”

Makayla: “HEY!”

Joey: “Sorry...”

Makayla: “*Damn, he’s kinda cute tho.*”

Joey: “*Damn, she’s kinda cute tho.*”

Makayla: “So, uh...”

Makayla: “You gonna let me in or what?”

Joey: “Sure, come on inside.”

Makayla: “Ooh, it’s nice in here!”

Joey: “Are you warm now?”
Makayla: “Yeah, thanks!”

Makayla: “*This guy is CUTE!*”

Makayla: “*I could stare at him all day!*”

Joey: “Are you sure you’re warm, you look kinda cold.”
Makayla: “YES I’M FINE! ONE MOMENT”

Makayla: “ARGH I’M FREEZING! WARM ME UP, FIREPLACE!”

Reece loves Pudley and Pudley loves Reece!



The kids are home from school!

Makayla: “It’s nice to be wearing some warm clothes finally!”

Makayla: “This science project is ugly! Imma destroy it!”

Makayla: “Much better.”

Ella: “Wha... you...”

Ella: “MOOOOOM!!!”
Makayla: “What? It was ugly! You should be glad I destroyed it!”

Oh damn! That fireguard didn’t do much!



Makayla has saved the day! 

Somehow, the rug burnt to nothing even though the fire never touched the rug.




The fire is out now, guys. Why are you still panicking outside?

Kalani: “See my latest creation, another mechanism.”

Cam: “It’s... BEAUTIFUL!”

Are you going home now?

Makayla: “What do you mean?! I just saved everyone’s lives!”

Makayla: “If I can put a fire out, I can do anything! Time to go home and face the music.”

See ya later, gurl.

Loki is such a cute little fluff ball!


It’s New Years Eve time! πŸŽ‰

Kalani: “OWW!”
Cam: “Are you alright, Lani?”
Pudley: “Will she still be able to feed me?”

Kalani: “WILL YOU TWO GET OUT OF HERE?”
Cam: “Geez.”

A brush brush.

And a snug snug.



Pudley: “Get. Out. Of. My. Spot. Peasant.”

Rough day at school? Ella: “Don’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment