Friday, April 30, 2021

Chapter 222

What's the matter, Piper?

Piper: "I don't wanna go to class! I spent all night doing homework!"

Sorry, you still have to attend class.

Finley: "Hello, peasants of Britechester! I'm gracing you with my famous presence."

Piper: "One sweet bread, please... or two... or three..."

Merchant: "That's a lot of sweet bread..."

Student: "I'm pumped up! I've been doing push-ups for hours now!"

Student: *Sniff, sniff*

Student: "Why do I stink?"

Probably because you've been doing push-ups for hours.

Piper: "Not even this sweet bread is cheering me up."

Student: "Hehe... I'm stinky."

Why is everyone stinky and dazed around here?!

Piper: "Class is finally over, now I can get away from these stinky students."

Student: "I'm stinky?"

Judging by the stink cloud, I believe you are.

Piper: "Rolling away from the stinkyness."

Finley: "This guy has been trying to impress me for hours. Who can blame him? I'm a celebrity."

Yes, and you love to remind us every second.

Merchant: "Finley, watch my air guitar skills!"

Merchant: "Is this even how you hold a guitar?"

Piper: "What are you doing here, Finley? You're taking all the attention away from me."

Finley: "I still do that even when I'm not here. Sims are always talking about me."

Piper: "Ugh! Would you just leave?!"

Finley: "Alright, fine. Tell everyone to watch my latest sim tube video."

Roomie: "Why am I so stinky?!"

You still haven't showered?! These roomies are nasty!

Sadie: "I got you a gift for being so close to graduating, Piper!"

Piper: "Gee, thanks. Is it another family member stalking me in there?"

Sadie: "Just open it up."

Piper: "A carved horse, how thoughtful."

It shall reside on Piper's desk.

Gnome: "You know what time it is... or should I say... you gnome what time it is."

It's Harvestfest!

Wow, that'll fix the problem.

Ugh, the Foxbury students strike again!

Student: "They'll never stop."

Piper: "It's my final classes before my final exams tomorrow!"

What a lovely thing to return to, a screeching violin.

Oh gosh, we don't need one annoying violin player let alone two!

Piper is studying hard before her final exams tomorrow.

Aww, there's ducks swimming in the pond nearby!

Poor Piper can't look at the ducks because she's studying.

There's a lot going on in this picture.

Piper: "I'll just ignore it all and eat my omelette."

Piper: "I'm so nervous for my exams!"

Piper: "I'll eat some cereberries to get me focused."

Piper: "Compliments of Servo Bot."

Servo is finally getting some credit.

Piper: "Alright, I'm ready."

Piper: "I'm confident I did well on my exams, now time to go back to the dorm and dance and wait!"

Piper: "Celebration time!"

Piper's exam results should be here any second...

Piper got her results! Her overall GPA is an A! Woohoo!

Foxbury: "Let's put our differences aside and celebrate all together!"

Wow, Foxbury and Britechester in the same room celebrating? Who would have thought?

Foxbury Mascot: "What do you say? BFF's?"

Britechester Mascot: "Not over my dead body."

Piper: "The Foxbury mascot is still as delicious as ever!"

Piper: "Alright, let me make sure everyone is talking about me."

Piper: "You guys wanna hear a story about me?"

Piper: "When I was practising acting with my robot, he didn't let me kick his head off! How rude is that?!"

Student: "..."

Student: "Say what?"

Piper: "So, I tried to kick him in the head, right?"

Piper: "And, he said if I ever do that again, he'll annihilate the entire sim race!"

Alright, that's enough stories!

It's graduation day!

Piper: "I'm amazing, I'm graduating with a great GPA."

I'm so proud of Piper!

Looks like Case's older brother, Pase, is also graduating.

Stuent: "Isn't this amazing? We're finally graduating!"

Piper: "I know, right? I can't believe it!"

Pase: "I can't believe I'm actually graduating... I've been here trying to complete the same degree for years, now."

Get inside and graduate, y'all!

I'm so excited!

Ladies and gentlemen...

The class of 2021 has graduated!

Piper: "I did it! I finally graduated!"

Piper: "I got a diploma in my inventory."

Piper: "Now, I'll be leaps and bounds ahead in the acting career."

Piper: "I'll be famous in no time!"

Piper: "Can you believe I finally graduated? I'm sorry you didn't get to this time around."

Case: "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you around here... hopefully I'll get my degree, too. I worked so hard, but still failed."

Piper: "Don't worry, just keep studying and you'll make it. Pase did it, you can do it, too."

Case: "Thanks, Pipes."

Case: "You'll let me know if you make a lot of simoleons, right?"

Piper: "Uh... yeah... but, why does that matter? We'll still love each other no matter what, right?"

Case: "Uh... of course we will! I was just wondering. Now, c'mere."

*Kiss*

Piper: "I love you, Case."

Case: "I... uh... back at ya."

Welp, even though Case will have to redo his degree, at least Piper earned hers! Time to go home!

A few months later, Piper has been back home for a while now!

Del Sol Valley has missed her!

She took a little break, but now she's ready to sign with an agency and begin her career in acting!

Here's her graduation picture and diploma!

Finley is still running a successful sim tube channel and is becoming more famous by the day.

Kim is still the queen of pranks and mischief!

Kylan is so close to mastering the fabrication skill and completing his aspiration!

And we can't forget about Servo, of course. He's still bending over backwards for the Parsons and getting no credit for it.

I've missed Del Sol Valley!

Piper hasn't heard from Case since she graduated. She has no idea why, and the thought of Case makes her sad, but she's still pursuing her acting career. It's a great distraction from him.

Piper: "Alright, time to call around and sign with an acting talent agency."

Piper: "Hmm... Well Suited Talent Agency? The description reads: 'Well Suited Talent represents only the best, who perform their best, and expect the best. You don’t become an icon without the sweat, some tears, and more wardrobe changes than a storefront mannequin during fashion week.' That sounds promising. I'll sign with them."

Piper: "Ooh, they really wanted to sign with me because of my degree! I'm already level 7 in the acting career because of it! I wonder if they have any acting gigs for me to audition for. Wait... my phone is ringing, it must be them!"

Piper: "Hello?"
Well Suited Talent Agency: "Congrats Piper, you are now represented by the best of the best. Well Suited Talent. We expect you to represent us as well as we represent you. Get out there, work hard, and start earning those award nominations. Steal the spotlight and earn that cash (of which we get a fair share). One of our agents would like to speak to you about an audition for a role befitting someone of your skill."

Piper: "That sounds great! What's the role?"
Agent: "The role is for a part on the daytime kids TV show, 'Critters from the Mauven Forest'. I'd suggest you up your guitar skill if you wanna pass the audition. Talk to you later."

Piper: "'Critters from the Mauven Forest'? Wow, that's a great gig for my first ever role! That would catapult me into fame!"

Piper: "I guess I'd better work on my guitar skill!"

Piper: "Hmm... these are definitely strings."

Kylan is digging through the trash to find some recycling material. How lovely.

Finley: "Welcome back to my channel, guys!"

Finley: "Today we're going to talk about something very important... me!"

Kylan just needs a few more recycling bits and then he'll be able to max out the fabrication skill!

Meanwhile, Piper isn't having the easiest time with the guitar, but she's trying.

Woohoo! Kylan has reached level 10 of the fabrication skill and completed his aspiration 'Master Maker'! I'm so proud of him!

Peach has been begging Kim all day to go for a walk.

Looks like he finally got his way. He's so much like his mother, Ice Cream.

The garden continues to thrive!

Piper: "I think I'm getting the hang of this!"

Finley is editing his latest video about himself.

Meanwhile, Piper is getting some guidance from the master.

Servo: "Have you ever even held a guitar in your life? Or even seen one?"

Piper: "Uh... nope..."

Servo: "I can tell, this sounds awful!"

Piper: "I finally got to level three, at least! That's all I needed!"

Servo: "I know I'll get no credit, but you're welcome."

Servo has been working on his fabrication skill recently after seeing Kylan completing his. It's one of my favorite skills.

Lemonade: "Rule of paw: the washing machine belongs to me, only I can sit on it."

Lemon Pie: "Seriously?"

Piper's audition is in a few hours!

Piper: "What was the line again?"

Piper: "I can't be forgetting lines right before my audition!"

Piper: "Alright, I think I'm ready."

Piper is off to her audition!

Piper: "But, it's raining."

A few hours later, she has returned.

Piper: "Well Suited Talent Agency just texted me! They said: 'Great work tiger! Or should I say Vulpes. You got the part. You are going to be the Queen of day time T.V. kids entertainment. Start working out those singing and dancing skills. If you make kids cry we are never going to hear the end of this.'"

Woohoo! Piper got the part of Vulpes on Critters from the Mauven Forest!

Lemon Pie: "You claimed the washing machine, so I get the counter!"

Lemonade: "It doesn't work that way when you're a queen. I own everything."

Piper: "I can't believe I really got the part of Vulpes!"

Piper: "I'd better post this to my social media to get a little bit more fame before filming."

Happy birthday, Kylan!

Happy birthday, Kim!

Kylan aged up into an elder!

So did Kim!

Kylan: "Uh... you're a bit too excited about aging up, honey."

Kim: "Now, I can play pranks on people and no one will suspect a thing because I'm just a frail old lady!"

Kylan: "Wait a minute, that's kind of genius!"

Kim: "I know, right?"

Kim: "Let's go outside and trip sims over!"

Kylan: "You're still just as beautiful as ever."

Kim: "So are you, honey."

Aww, old love!

Piper is practising as much as she can before filming begins!

Finley: "Yes! Piper being an actor will make me even more famous!"

Finley: "Wait a minute... what if she gets more famous than me? I can't allow that!"

Kylan: "Soon, we'll be seeing Piper on TV!"
Kim: "I'm so proud of her!"

Finley: "Hey, guys! Welcome back to my sim tube channel."

Finley: "Just so you all know, I'm related to Vulpes from Critters from the Mauven Forest! Isn't that awesome?!"

Piper: "I can't wait until I'm watching myself on here."

Not long to go!

Piper: "Hey, dad! Check out this face I'm planning to pull while filming tomorrow!"

Piper: "You think this is good?"

Kylan: "It sure is, sweetie. I'm sure they'll be able to see it behind the costume you'll be wearing."

Piper: "I forgot I was wearing a costume..."

Kylan: "Who says you can't pull facial expressions behind a costume?"

Piper: "It would be pretty pointless... but sure, why not?"

Piper: "Alright, time to go practise my lines."

Piper: "Are there any other critters around here?"

Piper: "Let's sing and dance!"

Not only has Kylan mastered the fabrication skill...

He's also mastered the juice fizzing skill! Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment