Sunday, April 11, 2021

Chapter 219

There's an art rally happening down by the quad!

Piper: ♫ "Oh, Britechester! How I love you, so!" ♫

Student: "Hey... this sim's voice isn't too bad."

Piper: ♫ "Oh, Britechester! Will you marry me?" ♫

What the heck?

Looks like everyone is getting together to paint a mural!

Piper: "What should we all spray paint?"

Britechester Mascot: "Something to embody the love we have for this school!"

Piper: *Cough, cough!* "This spray stinks!"

Piper: "Hmm..."

Piper: "I know, I'll paint a bunch of random shapes!"

Great idea!

I wonder how it'll look.

Piper: "Oh my gosh..."

Piper: "It's in my eyes!"

Piper: "How can I prevent the spray paint from spraying in my face?"

Piper: *Cough, cough!*

Piper: "Ergh... looks like I can't."

Um... excuse me! Why are you doing push-ups on the mural?!

Did you just ride a bicycle over the mural?!

Piper: "Great, thanks a lot, guys. That was such a big help."

Britechester Mascot: "Who wants to participate in helping us with the mural?"

Britechester Mascot: "Come on, stop doing your homework and help us with the mural. Will that homework matter later on? No! Will this mural matter later on? Yes!"

Student: "This mascot has a point."

Student: "He sure does, I needed an excuse to discard of my homework."

The mural is coming along really nicely!

Piper: "Yeah, no thanks to anyone but me!"

Piper: "I've been out here painting this mural all day, where the heck is the mascot?"

Britechester Mascot: "What do you mean? I'm right here, I was just taking a quick coffee break."

Piper: "For five hours?!"

Britechester Mascot: "Uh... anyway... this mural looks great!"

Piper: "Yeah, I bet it does. I just spent my entire day painting it!"

Piper: *Yawn* "I'm so tired."

Piper: "Can I go back to my dorm room yet, or what?"

Yes, yes you can.


Piper: "My back hurts from carrying this entire team of supposed mural painters!"

Piper: "This mural will at least be posted in the university newsletter, right?"

Britechester Mascot: "Uh... nope, but it'll be seen by all the students who walk past it... until it rains."

Piper: "I can't believe my mural isn't going to be in the university newsletter. I'll eat some of the Foxbury Mascot to cheer me up."

Piper: "The Foxbury Mascot is delicious."

It's time for Piper's first class! Doesn't she look super excited?

Roomie: "This is my fourth semester. Don't look at me, I'm dead inside."

Piper: "I'm still salty about the mural yesterday."

Is a university campus the best place to go jogging, townie?

Piper is in her first class! Hooray!

Now... we wait.

How was your first class, Piper?

Piper: "Annoying. I'll see you after my second class."

The Flower Bunny is here for Egg Day!

Piper has finished her classes for the day! The one thing that seems to temporarily cheer her up no matter what is her bicycle.

Piper: "Hello?"

Piper: "Ugh, my crazy family? Why the heck are you guys calling me?"

Piper: "I'm having a horrible time here right now, okay?!"

Piper: "I painted an entire mural by myself!"

Piper: "That mural took me all day to paint! But, did anyone care? No!"

How long are you going to be salty about this mural?

Piper: "For as long as I want to be."

Piper: "Don't you guys think it's so messed up that I had to paint an entire mural by myself?!"

Roomie: "Ugh, when is she going to stop blabbing on about this dang mural?"

Flower Bunny: "I know what'll cheer everyone up... FLOWER PETALS!"

Piper: "Did you compliment my mural yet?"

Roomie: "Ugh... your mural is beautiful, now stop talking about it."

Flower Bunny: "Does anyone need flowers, chocolate eggs or a hug?"

Piper: "Did you see my mural, Flower Bunny?"

Flower Bunny: "Man, this sim sure does fish for compliments a lot."

Piper: "Please tell me you saw it."

Piper: "It's the best mural you've ever seen in your life, right?"

Flower Bunny: "Uh... I guess so...?"

Piper: "Was that a compliment or not?"

Roomie: "I believe it wasn't."

Piper: "In case you didn't see it, here's a picture of my mural."

Piper: "Isn't it so, so pretty?"

Piper is pretty self-centred, she's always fishing for compliments.

Ooh, Piper found a rare Egg Day egg!

Piper: "It's rare and special... just like me."

Alright, enough nonsense. It's homework time.

Roomie: "What's that supposed to mean? Homework is nonsense!"

Roomie: "Save me."

Piper: "Can I eat some pasta yet?"

Sure.

Piper: "Now the pasta is cold. Why can't I have a mini fridge with a microwave on top?"

Because I forgot to transfer some household simoleons.

Even in the afterlife, this sim is still trying to get that degree. Respect.

Why is everyone around here dazed all the time?

Remember that bridge made out of popsicle sticks Piper built? Now it's sitting on her bedside table.

Why are you doing your homework in your roomie's room? You have a desk in your own dorm room.

Piper: "That's a good question that I don't have the answer to."

Rise and shine, shine and rise!

Piper: "Daylights burning, and the bicycle wheels are turning!"

Mailman: "Don't mind me, just delivering some student loan bills."

Piper is in a much better mood for her classes today.

Piper: "Alright, I've gotta finish this presentation. I know what'll give me a kick of focus, some cereberries from our garden back home."

Piper: *Munch, munch, munch*

Piper: "I'm ready to finish this thang."

You can do it, Piper!

Piper: "I finished my project!"

Nice try.

You call this finished? Ha!

Now, this is what I call finished!

Piper: "Ugh, that took so long!"

Piper: "Mmm! The Foxbury mascot is extra delicious today!"

Why the heck do you keep doing your homework in the most absurd places?!

Piper: "Mind your business, how about that?"

Uh oh, it's a rainy day today.

Piper: "My mural! Wait a minute... what the heck is that smell?"

Piper: "Ugh, it's me! I need a shower!"

Piper: "I guess this is the perfect time to have a rain shower."

Seriously, Piper?

Student: "Hey, that's a great idea."

Student: "Rain showers are the best!"

By the time Piper's second class finished, it stopped raining. Thank goodness, no more rain showers for today.

Why is there a roomie reunion occurring in Piper's dorm room?!

One of those roomies had the audacity to leave this note. It reads: "Please follow THE GOLDEN RULE. I don't come into your room and touch your stuff, do I? No, I don't." Seriously?! Weren't you all just in Piper's room touching her stuff?!

Cold pasta tiiime!

Piper is really doing great with keeping up with her homework.

Piper: "Ugh, now I have to write a term paper, don't I?"

Yes, yes you do.

Wow, you wrote the title. What a great start.

Piper: "I have no idea what to write beyond this point."

Piper: "Another day, another class."

At least it's not rainy today!

Piper, stop eating the Foxbury mascot and finish your homework.

Piper: "But, I don't wanna!"

Too bad, ma'am.

What is this... costume?

Roomie: "I was posing for the sketching competition."

Looks like Piper finally wrote something beyond the title. Hooray!

The sun...

Is setting.

Piper: "Alright, finished! I can finally submit this stupid term paper."

You never know what emotional state Piper will be in before she goes to class.

Piper: "I gotta pee!"

Piper! You forgot your beloved bicycle!

Piper: "That bicycle is my pride and joy, I can't believe I forgot it."

Piper: "Now I have to walk all the way back and find it."

You don't have to walk, you can just ride your bicycle- oh, wait...

Piper: "All that term paper writing and bicycle searching made me hungry!"

Piper: "Can I please have some spaghetti? It's been a wild few days."

Piper: "Maybe this'll cheer me up."

Professor: "Hehe... this book is so funny. It's been talking to me for hours."

Student: "Rough day?"

Piper: "How did you know?"

Piper: "Spaghetti always cheers me up, though!"

Student: "Me too! The only thing better than spaghetti is ramen noodles!"

Piper: "Wait a minute... they offer ramen noodles at the lunch bar?"

Student: "What kind of question is that? Of course they do!"

Student: "They also offer monte cristo sandwiches."

Piper: "They all sound delicious, which one should I get next time? I can't possibly decide!"

Student: "Follow your stomach."

Piper: "In that case, I'll just eat the entire lunch bar!"

Student: "That's a great idea!"

Piper: "Are you saving for a mini fridge and a microwave, too?"

Student: "Aren't we all?"

Piper: "Dang right!"

Student: "Woohoo! Celebration! Confetti!"

Student: "Wait... what holiday is it again?"

Piper: "I have no idea, but I do know that there's a rally happening down by the quad. Let's go!"

Britechester Mascot: "Put your claws up, Britechester!"

Wow, what an enthusiastic crowd.

Piper: "I'm here! Now, we can get this rally started."

Kim: "A rally? That sounds fun!"

GO HOME!

More and more students are turning up.

Piper: "Well, well, well, if it isn't the mural abandoner. Hey, Britechester Mascot."

Britechester Mascot: "I knew she'd still remember this dang mural."

Kim: "Hehe... what mural?"

Kimberly Parsons, go home.

Piper: "I'll forgive you for the mural situation if you help me do a keg stand."

Britechester Mascot: "That sounds fair."

Piper: "Woah! How do I do this?"

Britechester Mascot: "Just drink the juice!"

Piper: "Upside down?!"

Britechester Mascot: "Yes! Come on, it's easy!"

Piper: "NO IT'S NOT!"

Britechester Mascot: "I can't hold you any longer!"

Piper: "Ah!"
Britechester Mascot: "Oopsie..."

Piper: "Oww! My back!"

Britechester Mascot: "Uh... that didn't go according to plan."

Britechester Mascot: "Did you, uh... need any help up?"

Piper: "I think I see stars..."

Britechester Mascot: "AHAHAHAHA!"

Piper: "Seriously? It's not funny!"

Piper: "Ow! My butt!"

Britechester Mascot: "Sorry about that."

Piper: "Hey, that was fun! Wanna do that again sometime?"

Britechester Mascot: "Seriously? Falling on your butt was fun?"

Piper: "Yeah, I think I bumped my head, though. Wanna have some juice the regular way?"

Britechester Mascot: "Sure thing!"

Piper: "I think it's grape flavored!"

Piper: "Can you drink juice in that costume?"

Britechester Mascot: "Costume? This is my true form!"

Piper: "Sure it is..."

Foxbury Mascot: "Hey, everyone! Put your crab claws up!"

Piper: "Boo! Get outta here!"

Britechester Mascot: "Everyone, put your dragon claws up instead!"

Piper: "BOOM!"

Piper: "I would like to make a toast!"

Piper: "To Britechester University!"

Piper: *Gulp*

Britechester Mascot: "PUT YOUR CLAWS UP IF YOU THINK BRITECHESTER IS THE BEST!"

Piper: "BOOM!"

Student: "EVERYBODY, ALL TOGETHER!"

Everyone: "RAWRRR!"

Piper: "That was kinda cringy."

Piper: "Why don't you take your costume off so you can drink some juice?"

Britechester Mascot: "I can't take my costume off in front of all these sims! No one can know who I am, especially the Foxbury Mascot."

Piper: "I bet you're super fine under that costume."

Britechester Mascot: "Aww, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me!"

Piper: "I just hope I'm not wrong."

Piper, what the heck are you doing? There could be anyone under that costume!

Piper: "Hehehe... that juice tasted like grapes."

Britechester Mascot: "A rally would be the worst time to reveal my true identity outside my costume."

Piper: "In that case, why don't you give me your number so you can show me what you look like under the costume later on?"

Britechester Mascot: "Sure, it's 38457483948576743847538947538274638."

Piper: "Uh... was it 3845748394857674384753894753827205?"

Britechester Mascot: "Nope, it's 38457483948576743847538947538274638. I'll just put it into your phone for you."

Britechester Mascot: "Alright, there!"

Piper: "I may or may have not drank some more juice while you were doing that."


Britechester Mascot: "I know you don't know what I look like yet, but you're super cute."

Britechester Mascot: "If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple."

Piper: "That's soooo romantic."

Piper: "I bet you're hotter than a dragon's breath."

Wow, how romantic.

Student: "EVERYBODY, SAY IT WITH ME! RAWRRR!"

Britechester Mascot: "Not now, y'all. I'm trying to kiss this beautiful sim."

Britechester Mascot: "This has been the most romantic evening of my life."

Piper: "Gee, you must have not had many romantic evenings in your life."

Piper: "You wanna get out of here so I can see what you actually look like without everyone here?"

Britechester Mascot: "Yeah, let's go to the Foxbury dorms so that no one sees us."

Welp... this is bizarre. Let's just hope this sim isn't hideous.

Piper, what the heck?!

Wait... is this guy cute?

Case: "Of course I am."

Case: "Woah!"

Thank gosh he doesn't look like a townie.

Case: "There's so much steam."

Case: "Did you ever think a sim this handsome would be under the dragon costume?"

Don't get too full of yourself, now.

Wait... where is the costume?

Case: "Who cares, I'm just glad the Foxbury mascot didn't see us."

Piper: "Thank gosh he's cute."

Piper: "Do you think the Foxbury mascot is cute, too?"

Case: "Say what?"

Piper: "I'm so glad you don't look like a creepy townie!"

Case: "I'm glad I don't look like a creepy townie, too!"

*Kiss*

Piper: "I'll see you later, Case. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you're the mascot of Britechester."

Case: "I'll be on my merry way, now. These dishes aren't gonna clean themselves."

Where the heck did those dishes even come from?

Piper: "Ugh, I had too much juice!"

Piper: "I really gotta pee, now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment