Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Chapter 221

*Sigh* Kim, would you please leave?

Kim: "No."

There must be something in the air around here, everyone's always dazed.

Case: "There's the Foxbury mascot... she'll never recognize me."

Foxbury Mascot: "Hmm... that guy with green hair looks familiar... wait... is that a ghost?!"

He's just trying to get his degree.

Foxbury Mascot: "Boo! You suck, Britechester merchant! Wherever you are!"

Piper: "Is that the Foxbury mascot? I have a nice little surprise for her!"

Piper: "Hey, Foxbury mascot! I'm your biggest fan! I'm such a big fan that I brought you a surprise."

Piper: "No peeking."

Foxbury Mascot: "Uh... what is that-"

Foxbury Mascot: "AHHHHH!"

Stink spray?! Seriously, Piper?!

Piper: "That'll teach you to stop coming around here."

Foxbury Mascot: *Cough, cough, cough!* "It stinks so bad!"

Merchant: "Uh... anyway... who wants some sweet bread?"

Foxbury Mascot: "BOO! YOU STILL SUCK!"

Are you really a sim in university if you don't do your homework in everyone else's dorm room except your own?

Piper: *Munch, munch*

Piper: "This pasta is cold."

Piper: "Hello, mom? You don't need to call me, you show up here every day."

Class time!

In between classes, Piper is playing some games on her phone to pass time and increase her fun need.

Piper: "Ugh, why are idle clicking games so addictive?"

Piper: "I can't tap fast enough!"

Piper: "How many more times do I need to tap to afford the next upgrade?!"

Piper: "50 more times? Ugh."

Nothing like some Foxbury mascot for lunch after class.

Meanwhile, this roomie is doing some horrible things on Sims Forever.

Piper: "The Foxbury mascot is my favorite meal."

Piper: "Hello? Would you take a moment out of your time to talk about yours truly?"

Stop being self-centered, Piper!

Piper: "I have to study, don't I?"

Yes, yes you do.

You'd better be studying.

Piper! Get off the internet and get back to studying!

This roomie is a player, apparently this sim is his girlfriend, but he was kissing another sim who was his 'girlfriend' the other night!

Piper: "Players are the worst."

It's final exam day!

Do you feel confident, Piper?

Piper: "No, I'm so nervous!"

See you on the flip side.

How did you do?

Piper: "I aced my exams."

Oh, come on! The Foxbury students are invading the campus once again!

Case: "Where are you going, babe?"
Piper: "To intimidate them."

Piper: "Hey, Britechester students!"

Piper: "Make some noise for Britechester!"

Case: "Get outta here, Foxbury!"

Piper: "Britechester is the best!"
Case: "BAM!"

Britechester Mascot: "BAM!"

Case has officially given up his spot as the Britechester mascot.

Student: "RAWR FOR BRITECHESTER!"

Piper: "You look way cuter without the dragon costume."

Case: "Uh... I hope I do."

Piper: "I'm glad you gave it up so I can see your cute face more."

Case: "Oh, is that so?"

Piper: "I love you... I mean... your cute smile."

Case: "I love you... I mean... your cute smile, too."

There's another pep rally going on!

Piper: "Who's ready to dance and PARTAY?"

Even the Foxbury students are getting down with the Britechester students!

Piper: "Juice tiiiime!"

Piper: "JUICE FOR EVERYONE!"

Piper: "Case... is that you?"

Britechester Mascot: "Do you guys understand how hot it is inside this costume?!"

Case: "Oh, boy, do I."

Piper: "Hehe... this juice still tastes like grapes."

Case & Student: "FOOTBALL TIME!"

Who shall win?!

I love the fireworks!

Now... we wait.

Woohoo! Britechester wins! (I assume?)

Is that a plumbob firework?!

Piper: "You drank too much juice, didn't you, girl in the mirror?"

Piper: "Yes you did, girl outside the mirror."

Piper: "Alright, I've got some sleep and I'm ready to devour this turkey and finish my homework."

Piper: "I'm a boss."

Piper: "Ugh, what do you want, Rowan?!"

Piper: "Can you guys stop visiting my campus?! It's getting weird!"

But, it's such a pretty campus, who can blame them?

Looks like Rowan didn't listen to Piper.

Neither did Kim.

Neither did Finley. Seriously, guys? Do you just have to go against the grain?

Aaand Finley is dazed.

Finley: "It's only a matter of time before sims start recognising me, a famous sim tube star. 3... 2... 1..."

Student: "Oh my gosh, is that Finley Parsons?!"

Student: "I can't believe Finley Parsons is at our university campus!"

Finley: "I'm briefly gracing you all with my presence."

Piper: "I'm avoiding his presence at all costs."

Student: "Hahaha! You're the guy who made the kitty cat toy review video!"

Finley: "Yes, that is I."

Another term, another presentation.

Piper: "Alright, let's get this presentation over with."

She's off to a start.

Why are you spraying a perfectly clean bedside table?

Piper: "I've been improving my acting and singing skills lately."

Piper: "To prove it, I'm going to perform a musical act."

Piper: *Exhale*

Piper: "GET IN THE ZONE!"

Is this a musical scene or an action scene?

Piper: "Thank you all for coming out today to watch me!"

Piper: "Alright, here it goes..."

Piper: ♫ "Ohhhhhh, Britechester!" ♫

Piper: ♫ "We're always the winning football team!" ♫

Piper: ♫ "We're always the ones who don't make a scene!" ♫

Piper: ♫ "Unlike the other university!" ♫

Piper: ♫ "I'm talkin' about Foxbury, they're really mean!" ♫

Bravo, bravo!

Piper: "Thank you, thank you!"

What a stellar performance.

Piper: "All that performing made me hungry, I need a free meal from the commons."

Piper's roomies decided to follow her for whatever reason.

Looks like there's another sketching competition happening!

Piper can join after she eats some food.

Piper: *Munch, munch*

Piper: "This French toast is delicious."

Alright, now she can sketch. She's been waiting for this.

I wonder how it'll turn out.

Piper: "Probably a lot better if this model would stand still."

Model: "Say what?"

Piper: "Hmm... it's coming along nicely."

We shall see.

Uh...

What the heck is that?!

Model: "Do I really look like that?"

Piper: "Pretty good, huh? Maybe I should do an art degree next."

NO!

This hairstyle seems to be quite popular.

Roomie: "Man, why can't sims be original?"

Uh... you're wearing the same hairstyle, too.

Piper's presentation is coming along well so far.

Piper: "Almost as good as my sketch?"

Hopefully the presentation doesn't turn out looking like the sketch. It shall be framed because it's hilarious and I like to look at it and laugh every now and then.

Bippidy boppidy...

BOOP!

Piper: "I'm finally finished!"

Yay! Now you can work on your term paper!

It never stops in the sims university, does it?

Piper: "I just stole a pretty lamp from another roomie's room."

Piper! Stealing is wrong! The lamp is pretty, though.

Piper is off to class again!

It's officially Fall time!

Student: "Hehe... the leaves look so pretty."
Piper: "This guy is almost weirder than me."

Now... we wait.

How was class, Piper?

Piper: "Great!"

Piper: "I'm gonna ride around on my bike a little before my next class. It increases my fun need instantly."

After Piper's second class, she got a call from Case.

Piper: "Hello?"

Piper: "Oh, hey, Case."

Piper: "You wanna meet me where?"

Piper: "Seriously? In front of this stinky leaf pile?"

Case: "Yeah, I heard leaf piles are a lot of fun."

Piper: "And where did you hear that from?"
Case: "Hahaha! It's a mystery."

Case: "Now, c'mere."

Piper: "Wait... you were actually being serious?"

*Kiss*

Piper: "Mmdfgmfffmdrgmmfff!"

Piper: "Oh, what the heck?"

Seriously, y'all?

In a stinky leaf pile?!

Case: "That was so much fun!"

Case: "I mean, uh... that was a pretty good idea... hehehe..."
Piper: "Yeah, it was."

Piper: "I didn't even get stinky from the stinky leaves!"

Piper: "Great idea, Case."

Piper: "We should do it again sometime."

Case: "Yeah, we definitely should."

You'd better hurry up and finish your term paper.

Piper: "Don't rush me while I'm eating turkey!"

Piper: "This is taking a lot longer than expected."

Welp... at least it's a start.

All these roomies are trying to distract Piper from her term paper!

Come on, y'all. Unless you're gonna do your homework, go in the other room.

Piper: "Isn't homework so much fun?"

Roomie: "Ha! Said no one ever."

Piper: "She's right."

Piper: "I finally finished my term paper."

It's Spooky Day!

Piper: "My villain costume is awesome!"

Piper is wearing this costume in honor of her mother: the queen of villainy and mischief.

Piper: "Aww, man! It's raining on Spooky Day!"

At least there's some puddles to jump in.

By the time Piper finished her classes, the rain cleared up and she went to the food stall to order a croissant.

Merchant: "A croissant? Coming right up!"

Piper: "I can't believe it was raining this morning. It's supposed to be Spooky Day."

Would you get over it already? It's not even raining anymore!

Sadie, what the heck are you doing here?

Sadie: "Just following Piper."

Piper: "My helmet matches my Spooky Day costume."

It may be Spooky Day, but there's still homework to complete.

Oh my gosh, I thought two sims playing the violin at once was bad, but three?! MY EARS!

Somehow, a trick or treater made his way into the Britechester campus.

Piper: "Hi! Trick or treat?"

Townie Kid: "Either or."

Piper: "Okay, the treat is, you may end up attending this university one day when you grow up! The trick is, you may never find a career to match your degree."

Townie Kid: "Say what?"

Piper: "I ate the entire turkey in 5 seconds."

Why the heck is the N.A.P. Inspector inspecting the university campuses?

N.A.P. Inspector: "Beats me, all I know is you've failed the eco friendly inspection and will see a rise in bills next month."

It's a Spooky Day miracle, Piper is doing her homework at her own desk!

Another trick or treater is here to have his hopes and dreams crushed by Piper.

There's a lot of ghosts hanging around the campus, too.

Trick or Treater: "I'm not going into any of the dorm rooms, I don't want my hopes and dreams crushed by Piper."


No comments:

Post a Comment