Friday, April 23, 2021

Chapter 220

Case, what are you doing in Piper's dorm?

Wait... you stay here too?!

Case: "Yessir."

And he brings out random plates of food?!

You, sir, are a true roomie.

Piper: "He's also a cute roomie."

Wait a minute...

He also DANCES?!

Piper: "Not only all that, but he also makes a mean cookie."

Case: "There's plenty more where that came from."

Wait... where did all those cookies come from?

Case: "It's a secret."

Piper: "Who cares? Free cookies for me!"

Case: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to become dazed like every other sim on this campus."

Oh no, someone toilet papered the school statue!

Since it's the weekend, Piper has a lot of homework to complete. Not only that...

She also has a presentation to do.

Piper: "How am I supposed to do all this work?!"

Not like that!

The Foxbury Institute students are invading Britechester University!

Case, stop doing push-ups and do something!

Case: "I was trying to intimidate them with my muscles, did it work?!"

Piper: "Uh... I'll handle this instead."

Piper: "You don't belong here, get out of this campus right now!"

Foxbury Student: "What are you gonna do about it?!"

BRITECHESTER UNIVERSITY VS. FOXBURY INSTITUTE!

Foxbury Student: "You think you scare me?"

Piper: "YoU tHiNk YoU sCaRe Me?"

Foxbury Student: "Hey! Do not mock me!"

Piper: "Or what? You'll get one of your amateur cleaning bots to kick my butt?"

Piper: "I'll have you know, I have a servo bot at home who could kick your butt any day."

Foxbury Student: "I'll kick your butt myself!"
Piper: "i'LL kiCk YoUr BuTt MySeLf!"

Piper: "You guys aren't gonna get the last laugh, either. I'm gonna clean up the school statue."

Foxbury Student: "Good luck with that. I'm outta here."

Piper: "Looks like I scared them off. Mission accomplished."

Case: "Your presentation is looking great, Piper!"

Piper: "I need a distraction from it, I've been working on it for hours."

*Kiss*

Case: "This is your distraction?"

Piper: "Yes, yes it is."

Piper: "Why are you so dazed?"

Case: "Beats me, it's the norm around here."

Piper: "You're still cute when you're dazed."

Case: "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!"

Seriously? Has no one ever said anything nice to this guy before?!

Piper: "I forgot to update my simstagram today!"

Piper: "I'll upload a picture of the free plate of cookies Case made me."

Piper's presentation is looking... okay, I guess.

Piper: "Be honest, Case, does my presentation look presentable?"

Case: "Uh... not really."

Case: "But, if you keep working on it, it'll look great."

Piper: "That sounds fair... thanks for the feedback."

Piper: "You're dazed again, aren't you?"

Case: "How did you know?"

Case: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have roomie stuff to attend to."

You can do it, Piper!

Oh no, not one shower, but both showers are broken!

Roomie: "What are we gonna do?!"

This place is a mess!

And someone still hasn't fixed these showers!

Finally, this roomie is the real MVP. He's fixing the shower.

Excuse me, roomie! Do your homework in your own room, not in Piper's room!

Hey, that roomie only fixed one shower!

Piper: "Stupid roomies."

*Sigh* The Foxbury students found another way to deface the school statue.

Piper: "None of the roomies brought out any food to eat, I need to get to a food stall ASAP. I'm starving!"

Piper: "One croissant to go, please."

Merchant: "Here you go."

Piper: "I can't wait to eat my croissant!"

Looks like Piper won't be eating her croissant in peace.

One of the roomies decided to bring his girlfriend over, and they will not stop making out. It's getting weird.

Piper: "Oh, come on."

Piper: "I just wanted to enjoy my croissant in peace. It's the least the roomies can do for not bringing out plates of free food today."

No lazy Sundays around here, it's homework time.

Piper: "Do I have any other presentations to complete after this?"

You just need to finalize your current presentation, and you have a term paper to submit.

Roomie: "Hehe... this book keeps talking to me."

Get off Piper's bed!

Piper: "Why hasn't he left yet?"

Roomie: "Did you guys hear the punchline this book just said?"

Get out of here!

Case: "Hey, Piper."

Piper: "Ugh... I need a distraction from those stupid roomies."

*Kiss*

Case: "I have an even better distraction from the roomies."

Piper: "What is it, huh?! Because I wanna kick all of their butts right now!"

Case: "Let's go for a swim in the lake nearby!"

Piper: "There'd better not be any roomies over there, or I'll kick their butts on the spot!"

Kim: "Kicking butts? That sounds fun."

Kim, why are you always here?! Go home!

This professor is living his best life on his bicycle.

Piper: "This lake looks a bit cold."

At least it's pretty!

Case: "It's very cold, but maybe it'll cheer Piper up."

*Splash!*

Case: "Hey! What was that for?"

Piper: "You said you wanted me to cheer up, right?"

Piper: "Hey! I didn't say you could splash me back!"

Case: "I thought that might cheer you up, too!"

Piper: "Thanks for bringing me to the lake to relax, Case. I definitely needed this. I've been so tense with all this homework and studying."

Case: "You're very welcome. It's good to see you in a good mood again, Pipes."

Piper: "Pipes? Is that a cute pet name?"

Case: "Yeah! Do you like it?"

Piper: "Hmm... actually..."

Piper: "I love it."

*Kiss*

Aww, a romantic water kiss!

Case: "You're a great kisser."

Piper: "I know, right? I'd work at a kissing booth if I wasn't so rich."

Case: "Wait a minute... you're rich?"

Piper: "Uh... yeah, I'm a millionaire, actually."

Case: "A millionaire, you say?! Wow, I'd love to be a millionaire, too!"

Piper: "Uh... anyways, let's get out. It's getting kinda cold."

Case: "Yeah, you're right. I can barely feel my toes."

Case: "So, anyways, about that millionaire stuff..."
Piper: "Can we stop talking about that?"

Case: "Brr... it's freezing!"

Piper: "Looks like we got out just in time, I can feel a cold breeze coming."

Piper: "This was a great idea, Case. Thanks for bringing me here."

Case: "You're most welcome. Does this make me boyfriend material?"

Piper: "You know what? It does."

Case: "Wait, really?"

Case: "Would you be my girlfriend, Piper?"

Piper: "Of course I will!"

Looks like these two are official! Hooray!

Rowan, what are you doing here?

Rowan: "Busted! I wasn't trying to steal some free university food or anything..."

And you're dazed?! Go home!

Rowan: "Not without a free plate of turkey."

Even on the sand, Piper still makes sure to ride her bike.

Piper: "That was a great day. Time to treat myself to some turkey."

Ember, you too? What's with the Parsons being stalkers?!

Piper is making some final touches to her presentation.

Oop-

Piper: "That's something I don't need right now."

Piper: *Yawn* "I finally completed my presentation."

Hooray! Finally!

Roomie: "Who wants some stinky leftover Foxbury mascot with a side of broken sink?"

Now that Piper has completed her presentation, she can make a start on her term paper."

Piper: "My term paper looks great if I close my eyes."

Piper: "Think I'll make it to the food stall to get some sweet bread before class starts?"

Piper: "One sweet bread to go, please."

Merchant: "Here you go."

Piper: "Nothing sweeter than some sweet bread."

Piper: *Munch, munch* "This is good!"

After eating her sweet bread, Piper headed to class.

Piper: "My first class went great! Wait... is that Case I see over there?"

Case: "Don't mind me, just attending class in my dragon mascot costume."

Woah, the roomies left out an entire buffet!

Case: "Looks like you're really enoying that turkey, babe."

Piper: "Don't talk to me while I'm eating turkey."

Case: "I could go for some flirty heart cookies right now."

Piper: "What did I just say?"

Piper: "Alright, I finished my turkey leg. You look so cute right now!"

Case: "Oh, why thank you."

Case: "You still look cute while stuffing turkey seasoning in your face."

Piper: *Munch, munch* "That's so sweet."

Piper: "I'm all stuffed and ready to play Sims Forever!"

Nice try, time to work on your term paper.

It's coming along pretty good!

Piper: "Uh... I accidentally did something... hehehe..."

Piper! You broke the computer?!

Piper: "That means I won't have to work on my term paper anymore, right?"

Nice try, you'll still be finishing it.

Is this really a suitable time and location to play the violin, roomie?!

The repairwoman has come to save the day!

Case, you're dancing in the middle of the night?

Case: "I need to de-stress."

You'll never guess what he's dancing to.

The Sims 3 loading music on the 'retro' station... I can't make this stuff up.

Aaand this sim is still playing the violin loudly next to Piper's bed while she sleeps.

Roomie: "Being an annoying roomie is my life's passion."

I can tell.

Piper: "The roomies brought out some omelettes, looks like I won't have to go to the food stall this morning."

Piper: "Mmm... this is good!"

Piper still had some time, so she decided to squeeze in some homework before class.

Of course, she just had to do her homework in Case's dorm room.

Piper: "It's warm outside today!"

Piper: "I'm glad it's finally warming up!"

Summer has arrived!

Piper: "Ugh, will someone tell my embarrassing family to stop appearing on campus everyday?"

Finley, go home!

That direction is not home!

Piper: "Another great class!"

Piper: "Wait... what's that I see over there?"

*Sigh* The Foxbury students have defaced the Britechester statue once again.

Piper: "Alright, enough is enough. I'm gonna get revenge on Foxbury."

Uh... what are you doing at the Foxbury campus, Piper?

Piper: "Giving them a taste of their own medicine."

Oh... you're going to deface their statue.

Piper: "You think anyone will see me?"

Piper: "Let's hope I don't get caught."

Piper: "I heard the Foxbury students were low on toilet paper after their last toilet paper attack, allow me to help them out."

Oh my gosh, Piper!

Piper: "What? I'm helping them out!"

Alright, I think that's enough-

Piper: "MORE TOILET PAPER!"

You don't think this is enough already?!

Piper: "Alright, alright, one more roll!"

Welp...

Piper: "I did a great job if I say so myself."

Piper: "Take that, Foxbury."

Piper: "It looks awful... perfect."

Piper: "You think it could do with a little more toilet paper?"

No! Go back to your dorm!

Piper: "That'll teach them to mess with us."


1 comment:

  1. Cookies, dancing, random plates of food? Case is a keeper! :)

    > Case: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to become dazed like every other sim on this campus."

    Yeah, what's up with that? XD

    > Oh no, someone toilet papered the school statue!

    That's going too far! Defo not as appealing as draping the statue in Roxbury colours.

    > Piper: "I'll have you know, I have a servo bot at home who could kick your butt any day."

    You tell 'im, Piper! XD

    > The Foxbury students found another way to deface the school statue.

    This vandalism gets worse and worse!

    > One of the roomies decided to bring his girlfriend over, and they will not stop making out. It's getting weird.

    There's one in every dorm. XD

    > date at lake

    Piper's and Case's swim-date is so romantic! It's cute that they can kiss in the water. Yay for them getting together officially! <3

    > Woah, the roomies left out an entire buffet!

    That's impressive! Especially the roast turkeys. :P :D

    > Roomie: "Being an annoying roomie is my life's passion."

    Everyone's entitled to a hobby. XD

    > Of course, she just had to do her homework in Case's dorm room.

    Ahhh, that's really cute! :)

    > Piper: "It's warm outside today!"

    I love her summer outfit! The banana pattern is super-cute. :D

    > Oh... you're going to deface the Foxbury statue.

    It's about time! XD The Foxbury students need a taste of their own medicine.

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete