Sunday, April 4, 2021

Chapter 218

Here we aaaaare!

Piper: "I'm finally at university!"

Piper will be attending Britechester University and studying a distinguished degree in drama!

It's such a beautiful campus!

Hopefully the weather brightens up soon.

Piper: "I can't wait to meet my roomies!"

That's the first time I've heard that, but Piper is pretty outgoing.

Piper: "Hi! I'm Piper, nice to meet you."

Roomie: "Likewise. Prepare yourself, sims are pretty crazy around here."

Roomie: "True dat."

Since this room has a pink bed, this will be Piper's dorm room.

She'll be sharing with another roomie.

Piper: "I'm so excited to be here!" *Blows horn!*

Roomie: "That excitement will die down soon."

Piper: "Gee, a little more enthusiasm would be nice."

Roomie: "Uh... *claps* yay? I love university... is that better?"

Piper: "Perfect!"

Piper: "Alright, time to see my dorm room!"

Piper: "Ooh, this is nice!"

It's very nice!

Piper: "The bed isn't as hard as a rock, so that's a plus!"

Piper: "I wonder when everyone else is gonna get here."

Piper: "I can't wait to meet everyone!"

There's little mini statues everywhere!

Piper: *Snap*

Piper: "I'll caption this #university!"

Looks like the skies are finally clearing up!

Piper, get off simstagram! The sky is finally clearing up!

What's this?

It looks like there's a debate going on down in the quad.

Piper: "I wanna join!"

But, you know nothing about debating!

Perhaps this is the best time to learn?

Student: "It's not. These students will chew you up and spit you out."

Piper: "I'm a savage, I'm pretty sure I can debate."

Student: "I'm so nervous!"

Student: "Who's this pink haired student?"

Piper: "Allow my to introduce myself, I'm the sim who's about to kick all your butts at debating."

Student: "Please give a warm welcome to our next debaters."

Piper: "Uh oh... this sim looks way more smart than me."

Student: "Hi, everyone! I've been apart of the debate team for quite a while, and I'm super excited to be here!"

Piper: "Hey, everyone! I'm Piper, and I've never debated in my life. I can't wait to completely embarrass myself!"

Piper: "Wait... what are we debating?"

Student: "Today, we'll be debating which is the best university for students to attend between Britechester University and Foxbury Institute. I believe Foxbury is far more superior. The technology they possess is quite advanced."

Piper: "Uh... but, Britechester was here first."

Student: "Oh, snap. That's a great point!"

Piper: "The buildings could be considered a historic landmark at this point."

Piper: "Plus, there's, like, a ton of more books in the Britechester library!"

Crowd: "Ooh... ah..."

Piper: "Besides, don't we all go to this university? Obviously we picked it for a reason!"

Student: "I actually picked this university because Foxbury is way more expensive... why? Because it's way more advanced technologically."

Student: "She makes a great point."

Merchant: "This is making me want to work at Foxbury instead. I barely make any simoleons here at Britechester University!"

Piper: "Uh... wait, guys! Don't forget about how great this university is!"

Student: "I want to transfer to Foxbury Institute first thing in the morning!"

Piper: "Hehe... uh... this isn't going according to plan..."

Student: *Sigh* "This is too easy. This student sucks."

Piper: "Guys... remember the point I made about Britechester having the best library? Let's go back to that point."

Student: "Britechester University does not own the Britechester Library. That is a public library owned by the town, students from both Britechester University and Foxbury Institute use that library. Besides, Foxbury is so advanced that they don't need books, they build robots that have all the information you could ever dream of obtaining."

Piper: "Oh my gosh..."

Piper: "This is just getting worse and worse..."

Piper: "There's no coming back from that... I have to surrender."

Piper: "This is your fault, you're supposed to be the debate team leader."

Student: "I've never even met you before today, how did you even get on the team?"

Student: "Another clean sweep, that was the easiest one yet."

Piper: "I thought I could trust you, why didn't you help me gather some points?!"

Student: "Probably because you ran up to the stage to debate before even having any time to prepare."

Piper: "Welp... that was embarrassing."

I told you that you know nothing about debating!

Piper: "Can I leave yet?"

Yes, yes you can.

Piper: "I'm going to go buy some supplies."

I accidentally forgot to transfer some household funds over for Piper to use while she's at university, so I had to sell some random things that were lying around the dorm rooms for her to be able to afford some things.

She couldn't afford a laptop, but she could afford these cute little pot plants!

Piper: "And, most important of all..."

A bicycle!

Why are you putting your debate uniform back on to ride your bicycle?

Piper: "Ugh, I gotta pee!"

Piper: "What if I pee myself before I make it back to the dorm?!"

Roomie: "It's rally time."

Roomie: "Oh, boy..."

Roomie: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ROOMIES OF ALL AGES!"

Roomie: "ARE YOU READY TO RALLY OR WHAT?!"

Do you really think the best place to rally up sims is in the bathroom?

Roomie: "LET'S HEAD DOWN TO THE QUAD FOR A RALLY RIGHT NOW! WOO!"

Foxbury Student: "Are you ready to rally or what, Foxbury?"

Britechester Mascot: "This is Britechester."

Here come the roomies!

Piper: "Woohoo!"

Piper: "Who's ready to rally?!"

Piper: "Britechester, put your claws up!"

Britechester Mascot & Student: "BOOM!"

Foxbury Mascot: "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was a real rally... you know... a Foxbury rally."

Piper: "Well, you've come to the wrong place. The only real rally around here is the Britechester rally!"

Piper: "Can I please get a selfie with you, Britechester mascot? I'm your biggest fan!"

Britechester Mascot: "Of course you can!"

Piper: "Say cheese!"

Aww, what a great selfie!

Piper: "We look so good!"
Britechester Mascot: "I know, right?"

Piper: "Thanks for that!"
Britechester Mascot: "My pleasure!"

Foxbury Mascot: "C'mon everybody, put your CRAB claws up! Not your dragon claws!"

Piper: "Boo!"

Piper: "Get outta here, this is a Britechester rally!"

Piper: "A juice keg?"

Piper: "Don't mind if I do!"

Piper: *Gulp*

Piper: "How much juice is in here?!"

Uh oh, the mascots are going at it!

Who shall win?!

Piper: "Take their mask off!"

Foxbury Mascot: "Ugh... my head... wait, where is my head?"

Foxbury Student: "That was uncalled for! Let's settle this with a game of cup pong instead!"

That's a better idea.

Piper: "Hmm..."

Piper: "I may be a little juiced, but I'll still give it a shot."

Piper: "Bam."

It made it in!

Piper: "Hey, I actually did it!"

Piper: "We've got this, Britechester!"

Foxbury Student: "Hmm... how should we go about this?"

Foxbury Mascot: "We should just get a servo bot to play for us."

Britechester Mascot: "Classic Foxbury behavior... always getting robots to do everything for you."

Foxbury Mascot: *Gulp*

Foxbury Mascot: "I may have huge claws, but I'll still make it in."

Uh oh... looks like she was right.

Piper: *Gulp*

Piper: "Watch and learn, y'all."

Wow, Piper is really good at this!

Piper: "Oh, stop it, you."

Foxbury Student: *Gulp*

She bounced it off the table?!

And it made it in?!

Britechester Mascot: *Gulp*

The Britechester Mascot made it in too!

Britechester Mascot: "Looks like this is gonna be a very short game."

Piper: "Last cup, y'all."

It made it in again!

Piper: "Woohoo! Briteshester wins! You guys suck!"

Foxbury Student & Foxbury Mascot: "Nooooooooooo!"

Britechester Mascot: "You think we can make it to the soccer game in time?"
Piper: "We can try."

The fastest way around the campus is the bicycle.

Wow!

The stadium looks amazing!

Now... we wait.

This is taking quite a while.

I'll just take a look around campus while I wait.

It's so pretty here!

Shouldn't you be in the stadium cheering for your team?

Foxbury Mascot: "I can't find my mask."

Woohoo!

Britechester wins!

It's also New Year's Eve, so this is perfect timing for fireworks!

There's a smiley face firework!

Piper: "I knew we'd win!"

Back to the dorm room for Piper.

Piper: "What a great first day at university!"

Huh? Who left this note?

Which one of you roomies is the culprit?

The note reads: "You know what I love? Getting up and walking out of my room and stepping into a puddle of who-knows-what left by who-knows-who that's been sitting there for who-knows-how-long. Oh, gosh, I just love it so, so much.

Piper: "That's so rude! These roomies had better watch their backs."

Piper's enthusiasm about the roomies is going down pretty quickly already.

For some reason, none of the roomies are leaving out plates of food to eat. Piper had to head down to the university commons quickly before it closes for a nice meal.

She almost missed it, it's close to 11PM. She's also close to missing the countdown to midnight!

Piper: "One plate of salmon, please!"

These meals look pretty nice!

Piper: "This looks good!"

Piper: "Mmm..."

Piper: "That was delicious."

The countdown to midnight is happening!

Looks like Piper made it back just in time.

Everyone: "Shashoobee!"

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Everyone: "Happy New Year!"

Hooray!

Bedtime for Piper, she has her first classes the day after tomorrow!

Piper may be asleep... but her roomies, however...

Roomie: "How loud can I play the stereo before it breaks?"

Roomie: *Loud crying* "LUCY... PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!"

Roomie: *Loud, obnoxious violin screeching*

Roomie: "Ugh, I can't sleep. I'm gonna go have a bag of crunchy, loud chips."

*Loud music playing*

Roomie: "Man, this stereo can handle playing at extremely high volumes without breaking!"

It's amazing how Piper slept through all that. She must have been very tired.

Since Piper is all settled in, she can now make a start on her homework.

She has a lot of homework to complete before her classes tomorrow.

Roomie: "Oh my gosh, it's freezing out here!"

Roomie: "Hey, how did this plate of cookies appear in my hand?!"

Roomie: "Are you happy now?"

Finally! The roomies are randomly dropping plates of food everywhere.

In other news, Lucy has still not come back to this roomie.

Is that the Foxbury mascot? THE SHADE!

Piper: "The Foxbury mascot is pretty delicious, right?"

Roomie: "Dang right, I finished the entire plate."

Piper: "Hey, I finished my homework!"

Only three more to go.

I thought one violin player was bad... but two?!

Roomie: "My ears are crying."

*Gasp!* Who defaced the Britechester University statue?!

Seriously?

The roomies just had to choose Piper's bed to sit on and do their homework.

It's a homework party!

There's another roomie party occurring in the bathroom, apparently. Why are so many sims in here?!

Who the heck made the toilet that filthy?!

Where are you off to, Piper?

Piper: "Foxbury won't win this time."

Piper: "Britechester will have the last laugh eventually."

Looks like Piper will be the one cleaning up the statue.

Piper: *Spray*

Piper: "You think this will earn me some extra credit?"

Piper: "They even wrote "Foxbury waz here!!!" on the statue."

Piper: "They're so annoying."

Almost as annoying as you.

Piper: "Don't make me."

Piper, don't-

Piper: *Spray*

Guess you're not getting that mini fridge you wanted anymore.

Piper: "Aww, man."

The statue is all cleaned up!

Piper: "That'll teach Foxbury to mess with us. I even left a little token of gratitude for Britechester University next to the statue."

That's a nice crystal!

Piper: "I know, right? I found it in one of the roomie's dorm rooms."

Ooh, what's this?

Looks like there's a sketching competition happening down by the lake!

Piper: "Can I enter the sketching competition?"

Nope, you need to make a start on your presentation."

Piper: "Aww, man."

Piper: "Where should I begin?"

Seems like you're off to a great start.

Brainstorming ideas is the perfect way to make a start.

Piper: "This is gonna be a tough presentation to finish."


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Great screencaps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see TS4 college life! :D Britechester campus looks charming and steeped in tradition.

    > She'll be sharing with another roomie.

    Ooh, this is interesting. I don't think TS2 Sims can share dorm rooms at college. I'm curious to see how this works!

    > Roomie: "That excitement will die down soon."

    Lol, this guy is so blase. I see nothing wrong with Piper's enthusiasm! I'm excited for college, too.

    > There's little mini statues everywhere!

    Haha, that's so random! XD

    > Piper: "I'm a savage, I'm pretty sure I can debate."

    There's that Parsons confidence! XD

    The debate activity is a great addition to campus life. Bravo, TS4 college! :D

    > I had to sell some random things that were lying around the dorm rooms for her to be able to afford some things.

    As one does! :) It's interesting that Piper doesn't start with college funds and needs to buy school-related supplies. And a big WOW to the bicycle!! :O Perfect for getting around campus. I like that the bicycle helmet has a similar design to the TS2 Thinking Cap: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Thinking_Cap

    (Sorry that I bring everything back to TS2. :) It's my point of reference, and I love seeing new and improved features in TS4!)

    > Roomie: "ARE YOU READY TO RALLY OR WHAT?!"

    Yay, a rally! It's not a rally without a mascot fight. XD

    I like the stadium game, as well. Too bad we can't actually watch the game. Yay for Britechester winning!

    > Huh? Who left this note?

    What a mean note! So unfair to Piper.

    > Everyone: "Happy New Year!"

    Glad Piper made it back in time to celebrate with the dormies! :)

    > Roomie: "How loud can I play the stereo before it breaks?"

    So typical of roommates! XD

    > Is that the Foxbury mascot? THE SHADE!

    HAHAHA! XD XD XD

    > *Gasp!* Who defaced the Britechester University statue?!

    So many antics on campus! :D

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete