Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Chapter 309

Juniper has been staying at the Parsons house for a while now.

Tiffany: "Have you been enjoying your stay so far?"

Juniper: "Definitely! Thanks again for letting me stay here."

Tiffany: "You're welcome. I feel like we've grown pretty close since you've been here, don't you?"

Juniper: "Of course. I owe you my life, pretty much."

Juniper: "I don't think many other sims would have let a random plantsim into their home to prevent them from wilting!"

Tiffany: "Well, luckily you found the right place."

Tiffany: "It doesn't hurt that you're super cute, too."

Juniper: "Oh, am I, now?"

Juniper: "Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?"

Tiffany: "I think it's just you. You're looking super hot."

We interrupt this program to inform you that it's New Year's Eve time! 🎉🥳

Tiffany: "You know... you really don't have to leave... like, ever."

*Kiss*

Welp, that escalated quickly!

Tiffany: "Shall we take this to the hot tub?"

Juniper: "You read my mind."

Juniper: "Mind if I scoot closer?"

Tiffany: "Scoot as close as you'd like."

Oh, come on! Really?!

Poor Latte has no idea what's occurring behind her. SHEILD YOUR HORSE EYES!

Juniper: "Now, that's one way to warm up!"

Tiffany: "Maybe we should stay in here longer, then..."

*Kiss*

You guys are nasty!

Tiffany: "Wow... that was fun!"

Juniper: "I know, right? Maybe we should get out now before we're in here all day."

Juniper: "So... uh... does this make us... you know..."

Tiffany: "Officially boyfriend and girlfriend? It sure does!"

Juniper: "Yes! I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world!"

Tiffany: "My boyfriend's not too bad, either."

Juniper: "Shall we go back in the hot tub?"

NO!

Get to watering the plants before more hot tub shenanigans happen again.

Two utility bots are required on aisle four!

Duncan: "Utility bots are the best. I never have to fix an appliance or mop up a puddle ever again!"

Juniper has officially moved in and has no idea what he's in for.

Latte, stop that before the paparazzi catch you again!

Juniper: "A future cube just came from one of Servo's fans in the mail? Let's see what the future has in store for me."

Juniper: "You have just entered an extremely crazy family with no escape?"

Juniper: "Hmm... cryptic... I wonder what that could mean."

Tiffany: "Man, tending to the garden is so much work! Thank gosh that the gardening bot does this most days."

Maple: "Where is that horrible music coming from?"

Oreo: "Hey! That music isn't horrible."

Oreo: "I love winter holiday music!"

Duncan, why are you napping in the treehouse? You know you have a bed, right?

Duncan: "You're right, that was the worst nap I've ever had."

Tiffany: "Are you sure you don't want to taste some of the leftover grand meal, babe?"

Juniper: "Nope, it's okay. Sunshine in a can is all I need."

Cyrus: "Wait, so plantsims really don't eat any food?"

Cyrus: "That sounds horrible! Wait... what about donuts? Do they eat donuts? Donuts are the best!"

Tiffany: "They technically can eat food, they just won't get any energy from it like regular sims. They get their energy from the sun, instead. Right, babe?"
Juniper: *Gulp*

Aww, man! Who the heck is gonna fix this?!

Would y'all stop?!

Tiffany: "That was fun!"
Juniper: "Even more fun than the hot tub."

Tiffany: "I'm packing myself a tuna sandwich to take to work today and I'm way too excited about it."

While Tiffany takes her tuna sandwich to work, Juniper is taking Oreo for a walk. She's very excited about it.

Juniper: "Now, we'll both get some sunlight and exercise."

Oreo: "Less talking, more walking."

Juniper: "Yes, ma'am."

Cyrus and Duncan are completing some puzzles for the crafted items room. I think when Chase died, he took all of those puzzles he did in college with him. Bummer!

Duncan: "Looks like we'll have to complete almost every single puzzle, then."

Cyrus: "We're doing a great job. We're geniuses! We're puzzle experts!"

Relax, you're only doing 50 piece puzzles.

After finishing his walk with Oreo, Juniper is joining the puzzle party!

Tiffany: "Guess who just officially became a floral designer today?"

Woohoo! Tiffany is level 5 in her career already!

Juniper decided to take Tiffany for a celebratory skate not knowing what he's in for... again.

Juniper: "WOAH!"

Tiffany: "Oh, gosh! Somehow my horrible skating has rubbed off onto Juniper already!"

Maybe y'all should do something a bit more safe for now.

Tiffany: "A pumpkin spice latte? Don't mind if I do."

Of course, Juniper got a matcha chai latte to match his green outfit... and hair... and skin.

Those must be delicious. Y'all are gulping them down like there's no tomorrow!

Tiffany: "Hmm... this latte has more fall vibes, not winter vibes."

Tiffany: "You look pretty hot sipping your matcha chai latte, babe."

Juniper: "I do?"

Juniper: "You look pretty hot doing just about anything."

Tiffany: "That's so sweet!"

Juniper: "Tiffany Parsons, you mean everything to me. I've fallen more and more deeply in love with you every second I've known you."

Tiffany: "You're being extra sweet today-"

Juniper: "I have something to ask you..."

Juniper: "Will you marry me?"

Tiffany: *Gasp!* "Juniper!"

Tiffany: "Of course I'll marry you!"

*Kiss*

Juniper and Tiffany are officially engaged!

Juniper: "I've been out in the sun a little too long, I need water!"

Tiffany: "Plantsim problems, am I right?"

Servo: "Who's a good little hamster that's gonna bring home the postcard we need next time you go on a trip?"
Peanut: "I am, I am!"

Take a break from your puzzles, y'all.

It's time to watch some New Year's TV!

Servo has now completed all of the emotional sculptures using the woodworking table! Now, I just need to figure out where to put them.

Oreo: "Servo is my best friend!"

Servo: "Finally, the appreciation I deserve from a family member."

Everyone: "Shashoobee!"

Everyone: "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Alright, I found a place to put the sculptures.

The non-emotion sculptures can go over here.

Now that Servo is close to graduating from his final university course, he can do something that will probably quite annoying.

Paint and collect every single painting for the crafted items room. Luckily, the electronic drawing tablet makes painting a lot easier and faster, but there's a lot of paintings in the game.

Spring has sprung and the snow is clearing up!

Juniper: "Thank gosh. It's my time to shine."

The large classic paintings are coming along well.

Which reminds me... back to solving those puzzles!

Oreo: "Why can't I help out?"

Sorry, you have paws, not hands.

Tiffany: "Ugh, work was stressful today."

Tiffany: "But, who cares. I'm marrying the love of my life tomorrow."

Servo is inside making the wedding cake that I'll hopefully not forget to bring this time.

Tiffany is sending off another Plopsy order.

Tiffany: "Get. In. The. MAILBOX!"

Ooh, that cake is absolutely beautiful!

Servo: "Why, thank you."

Poor Tiffany spent all day gardening, and now she needs to garden some more.

Hooray! The Parsons now have all of the puzzles!

Cyrus: "What the heck am I gonna do with my life now that I'm not solving puzzles, anymore?"

Mold some clay to keep in the crafted items room!

Apparently, there's nine forms of molded clay to create. I never knew!

Cyrus: "Does this fancy clay man count?"

Yes, yes it does.

I had to lock Servo in the laundry room so he can continue painting. He keeps making the advanced paintings only, not the beginner ones. We need them all!

I think he needs a break from painting for a while. He can sculpt this bonsai plant in the meantime.

Tiffany: "Who's the cutest girl? You are! Yes, you are!"

Ooh, this plant is pretty!

Since Servo refuses to paint the beginner paintings, maybe a sim with low painting skill level can help out.

Servo: "Hehehe... finally, an excuse to always be molding clay."

Duncan: ♫ "We spent all day just molding clay! I wouldn't have it any other way!" ♫

Servo: "There will be yet another wedding tomorrow... it makes me think of Bonehilda and I. Maybe we could give it another shot one day?"

I sure hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment