Friday, November 3, 2023

Chapter 305

Are y'all ready to age up?

Happy birthday, Timmy!

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

Timmy aged up into a toddler!

So did Tiffany!

They're both definitely a mixture of their parents.

Servo's pristine reputation may be going down, but his phone never stops ringing. His romantic interests are always calling.

Someone's awake and cranky.

Make that two.

Looks like Timmy is the only toddler in a good mood today.

Timmy: "French toast!"

Speaking of toddlers, Tiffany needs to level up her skills. First up is the communication skill because it's by far the easiest.

Hayden: "I can't believe we have three toddlers and a baby on the way."

I'm scared.

The rocket ship is complete! Totally normal, nothing to see here, folks of Newcrest.

A Parsons spare has been spotted in the wild failing at skating.

Hayden: "Uh oh... I know this feeling. I think it's go time."

You can do it, Hayden!

Duncan: "But, what if she can't?!"

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Cyrus Parsons!

Hayden: "Another perfect baby!"

Tiffany got tired of working on the communication skill, so Timmy is up next!

Duncan: "With all these kids, we barely have time for a wedding now."

Hayden: "We could just get married right here right now!"

Duncan: "Great idea!"

Uh... is it really? Y'all are in your bedroom in your pyjamas!

Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time this has happened throughout this legacy.

Duncan: "With this ring, I thee wed."

You may now kiss your bride who's wearing a nightgown! May you live happily ever Parsons!

After giving birth  for the fourth time and having that luxurious wedding ceremony, Hayden is taking a much needed nap.

Rory: "I thought the llamacorn toy could talk! Why isn't it talking?"

*Sparkles!*

Mocha aged up into an elder!

Blaire: "How did we all get old so fast?"

Esme is obsessed with this rocking chair... and I mean obsessed. She eats, sleeps and watches TV here all day long.

Pinky: "Did I just catch you trying to steal some human food again?"

Raini: "You saw nothing!"

Raini: "Don't act like you've never done the same."

Servo is back to collecting sugar skulls. Since he's working on the 'Villainous Valentine' aspiration, maybe he can kill two birds with one stone.

Servo: "Have you ever considered ruining your family and breaking up with your spouse all because a random robot told you to?"

Townie: "You know what, I've never considered that, but it sounds like a great idea!"

Servo: "Thank gosh townies are so stupid."

Fan: "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! IT'S SERVO BOT!"

Servo: "Hello there, fan. Are you a big enough fan to divorce your wife to show how loyal you are?"

Fan: "If you give me an autograph, sure!"

Servo: "Deal!"

Servo: "To my most loyal, newly single fan."

Fan: "I may have lost my wife, but I have an autograph from Servo Bot, so who cares!"

Servo: "Hi there!"

Fan: "Wait a minute... are you Servo Bot? The Servo Bot who has many skills?"

Servo: "I sure am. I have even the skill to hypnotise sims. You will divorce your wife..."

Fan: "I will divorce my wife..."

Servo: "Hello? ... You called to let me know you actually divorced your wife over an autographed picture? Awesome!"

Servo is a menace!

Servo: "Hey there, random sim who is apparently an acquaintance of mine!"

Townie: "Hey, Servo. Why did you invite me here?"

Servo: "I wanted to know if you would consider breaking up with your girlfriend."

Townie: "Excuse me? No way! We're in love!"

Servo: "Oh no, a normal sim with a brain. ABORT MISSION!"

Cyrus aged up into an infant!

He's Hayden's twin with Duncan's skin tone.

Hayden: "Are you hungry? Here you go."

Time for a nap!

Oh no, poor Pinky is sick. It's kinda her fault, though. She refuses to stop running around outside in the snow.

Timmy is always happy as Larry every time he wakes up.

Cyrus loves tummy time!

Finally, the snow is clearing up!

Blaire: "Now, I can take care of the horses without freezing my butt off."

Ooh, could those be the long awaited postcards?

Nancy the Mail Carrier: "I hate coming here. There's always either a robot, a horse, an excessive amount of jack-o-lanterns or a rocket ship in the front yard."

Blaire: "Hmm... what's this?"

Hooray! It's the postcards!

Blaire: "Looks like we're getting closer to completing our postcard collection."

That reminds me, Servo now has a new penpal all the way from Dragon Valley!

Esme: "Ugh, I don't feel good today."

Esme: "Maybe some orange juice will help."

For some reason, orange juice is the cure to everything in The Sims 4.

Rex: "Stop looking on the computer and let's play fetch!"

Servo: "Oh, if you insist!"

Rory: "That sounds fun!"

Duncan has been attempting to write a song, but for some reason, the game glitches and he continues to write the song indefinitely without ever finishing it.

Happy birthday, Rory!

Rory aged up into a child!

Rory: "I didn't wanna age up."

Timmy, stop that!

Blaire is working on Latte's temperament skill. It's the second-last skill she needs to level up.

Duncan: "I've been writing this song all day, but it's just not coming together."

I know... and it's driving me nuts!

Cole, how the heck did you sneak into the backyard?

Cole: "I don't know, but I regret it. Get me outta here!"

Pinky: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooo! Pinky!

Rest In Peace, Pinky Parsons. You were a wonderful, sweet cat. You will be dearly missed.

Pet deaths are always so sad!

Rory: "Time to make a start on my homework so I make sure I'll get far away from these crazy sims one day!"

Hayden: "Are you ready to read some more books?"

Tiffany: "No. I want to silly dance."

Hayden: "Of course you do."

She's a true Parsons.

Servo may be in his player era, but every now and then, he can't stop himself from thinking about Bonehilda.

Servo: "Maybe I should call her...? She probably doesn't want to speak to me, though. I'll just keep flirting with other sims to fill the void."

Poor Cyrus had his birth diaper blowout.

Hayden: "Let's get you into a bath."

Rory: "I stole grandma's seat in the rocking chair."

Axane: "I sToLe GrAnDmA's SeAt iN ThE rOcKiNg ChAiR."

Esme: "Ha! That was good!"

Cyrus isn't loving tummy time so much today.

It's Love Day time! 💘💌💋

Since it's such a nice day out, Rory decided to play at the nearby park before school!

Hayden: "AHAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing at that TV show I watched earlier!"

Hayden: "I'M LITERALLY HYSTERICAL! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Hayden: "AHAHAHA... HA..."

Hayden: *Wheeze*

Uh... Hayden? Are you okay?

Oh my gosh! This can't be happening! I think Hayden just died from laughter!

Rest In Peace, Hayden Parsons. You were such a great mom and a wonderful, kind sim. You will be dearly missed.

Esme: *Gasp!* "What's going on in here?!"

Esme: "Is this really happening?"
Axane: "I can't believe my eyes... she was so young!"

This is a tragedy. Hayden is the youngest death the Parsons family has ever had.

I've never wanted the Grim Reaper to go away more than now.

Poor Duncan is devastated.

Duncan: "What am I gonna do without her? She's the love of my life."

Duncan: "More importantly, how am I gonna raise our children without her? She's our rock."

The saddest part about all of this is that Hayden leaves behind four very young children.

Her grave shall be left in the backyard for now. This backyard is turning into a graveyard.

Cyrus: "Waaaaa!"

Poor Cyrus has no idea what just happened.

Duncan: "Hey, it's okay-"

Cyrus: "WAAAA!"

Cyrus is extra fussy right now. I think he wants his mom.

This just makes things even more difficult for Duncan. He has a tough road ahead of him.

Some music is playing in the living room to help cheer the kids up.

Finally, Duncan managed to settle Cyrus down.

Still, his heart is completely broken.

On a lighter note, Latte has reached level 10 of the temperament skill!

Mocha: "I'm a proud dad."

While the kids found solace with their toys and music...

Duncan found solace with playing the guitar.

He knew how much Hayden loved to listen to him play. It helped keep his mind at peace.

Next up, Latte is working on the jumping skill, the final skill she needs to level up.

Poor Rory heard the news while he was at school. He's devastated.

Luckily, the kids have plenty of sims around them to comfort them.

Timmy: "Why is this in the trash can?"

I have no idea, but I'm not surprised.

Esme: "Look, Tiffany! Grandma brought you some of your favorite flavor candy!"

Tiffany: "Thank you, grandma!"

Tiffany: "That's mommy's favorite flavor, too!"

Esme: *Sigh*

Esme felt crushed for her grandkids.

Luckily, she knew she'd always be there to comfort them when they need her.

Duncan: "What am I gonna do, dad? I can't believe this has happened."

Axane: "Hayden would want you to be strong for the kids."

Duncan: "I know, but it's so hard."

Axane: "When you feel overwhelmed, just play some guitar. It's comforting to you and Hayden loved it, too."

Duncan: "I guess you're right. Thanks, dad."

Cyrus is getting even closer to sitting up finally!

Duncan has to play keyboard once again for his career. He's getting somewhat better at it, slowly but surely.

Oh, look, another sim is here ready for Servo to ruin their relationship.

Duncan can't stop thinking about losing Hayden.

Rory has been having a difficult time, too.

On a happy note, Cyrus sat up on his own for the first time!

Now, Axane can teach him to stand.

Welp, that was fast.

Axane: "I'm such a great teacher!

Esme: "That's gotta be a world record."

The weather is mysterious once again. It began raining out of nowhere. That won't stop Mocha from playing with his horse ball.

Esme: "What's this, Tiffany?"

Tiffany: "It's where you take naps. I don't wanna do flashcards, I wanna take a nap!"

Esme: "Now that you mention it, I want a nap, too."

Hooray! Latte has reached level 10 of the jumping skill! She has now maxed out all of her skills!

Blaire: "I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be the next Ultimate Horse Champion just like your mom."

After standing up for the first time, Cyrus can now learn to crawl.

Oh, gosh, not this weirdo again. He's had every occupation imaginable.

Servo: "May I persuade you into breaking up with your girlfriend?"

Townie: "No, no, no! No way! Do you know how hard it was for me to get a girlfriend with how weird I am?!"

He may not have broken up with his girlfriend for Servo, but at least he handed over a sugar skull the Parsons didn't have yet.

Hooray! Cyrus is now crawling!

Servo: "Well, well, well, hello there. If it isn't my ex who I dated for two minutes."

Servo's Ex: "Wanna date for two more minutes?"

Cyrus is trying his first solid food!

Looks like he likes mashed carrots!

It's Egg Day time! 🥚🐰

As you all know, I want the Parsons to complete every single collection possible. One of those collections are positivity posters, which are only available through the positivity challenge which isn't available anymore. (How wonderful. 🙄)

After much research, I found that the only way possible to get those posters is through the gallery. I don't feel right doing that, though, so I'm going to have Servo do all of the tasks that were apart of the positivity challenge, and then grab the posters from the gallery once he's completed them all so that they're earned.

First, Servo needs to perform one good deed and meet a new sim.

Servo: "Say, your hairstyle is fabulous."

Merchant: "Really? Thanks, you just made my day!"

Servo: "I can't go home until I greet this stray kitty."

Next, Servo needs to perform 5 good deeds for an acquaintance. Since Servo becomes best friends with every sim he meets, he had to invite over a random acquaintance I found in his relationship tab.

Servo: "Hey there. Your outfit is spectacular!"

Servo: "And your hair makes me wish I had hair."
Townie: "Gee, thanks!"

Townie: "Do you like this outfit, too?"
Servo: "I'm obsessed!"

After completing the tasks of tier 1 and 2 of the positivity challenge, I'd say Servo has certainly earned these posters!

Now, he needs to perform 7 good deeds and become happy 3 times. Cleaning up dishes is considered a good deed, so this shouldn't be difficult. The hard part will be becoming happy 3 times considering he's around the Parsons.

I think Tiffany is gonna grow up to love music just as much as Duncan. She's obsessed with it!

Servo: "Here's a gift from the kindness of my heart."

Axane: "Wow, that's really sweet of you, Servo! Thanks!"

Feeding pets is another good deed!

The pets have no complaints here.

Repairing objects is another one. For once, I'm glad that the cleaning bot went out into the rain today.

Servo: "Here's a gift... just because."

Servo: "It feels good being positive!"

And you're happy now, so consider that one point towards 'get happy 3 times'!

Servo: "Your outfit is amazing! You should be a model!"

Happy birthday, Cyrus!

Rex: "I love birthdays!"

Well, get excited, because there's always a lot around here.

Happy birthday, Timmy!

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

Servo is making sure he cleans up every dish he sees.

Cyrus aged up into a toddler!

Timmy aged up into a child!

So did Tiffany!

I think my sense of humor is broken. I laughed at someone leaving this llamacorn toy on top of the toilet for way too long. Who is the culprit?

Timmy: "It wasn't me... unless I won't get in trouble."

Tiffany: "It wasn't me, I'm an angel."

Since there's three children in the household now, what better time to build a treehouse?

There's lots of helping hands to help build.

Esme: "Axane, are you gonna help, or are you just gonna stand there holding that blueprint?"

Axane: "The latter... which reminds me, let's build the ladder first!"

Blaire: "That was awful."

Blaire: "Let's make our tree look like this one I saw on Simterest."

Esme: "I like your thinking."

Todd: "I'd rather die than continue to build this treehouse. It's time for me to go."

Nooooooo! Todd!

Todd: "Take care of my family for me."

Rest In Peace, Todd Parsons. You were a wonderful, kind sim. You will be dearly missed.

Blaire: "I can't go on without Todd."

Noooooooooooooooo! Blaire!

Blaire: "I have full faith in Servo to make sure Latte wins the next Ultimate Horse Championship."

Blaire: "Take care of my horses for me."

Rest In Peace, Blaire Parsons. You were a wonderful sim who adored her horses and won so many horse competitions. You will be dearly missed.

Mocha, please don't cry because then I'll cry seeing you cry.

Another tragic day in the Parsons household. There's been so many deaths this chapter!

Axane and Esme continued to build the treehouse for their grandkids. They even have Servo to help them out, now!

Servo: "Uh oh, is that rain? Guess I'd better head inside now."

After getting happy 3 times, Servo is onto tier 4 of the positivity challenge!"

Now, he needs to perform 11 good deeds and make 1 new friend. Looks like he made a new friend already.

Servo: "You're definitely the youngest Day of the Dead Celebrator I've ever seen."

Day of the Dead Celebrator: "What can I say? I love sugar skulls!"

Cleaning up these pet toys one by one instead of all together counts as a lot of good deeds. The same goes for washing dishes.

Timmy: "Can we skip school today to play in the treehouse, dad?"

Duncan: "It's not even built, yet!"

Rory: "Let's hope grandma and grandpa finish it today."

Servo is outside doing another good deed: building the treehouse.

Duncan: "I think I'm finally getting the hang of this keyboard thing. Guitar is still my favorite, though."

Esme: "Alright, just a few more screws, and we should be finished."

Axane: "A mighty fine job we've done here."

After feeding Latte, Servo has completed 11 good deeds!

He has most definitely earned these last two positivity posters. I love them!

Woohoo! The treehouse is built!

Esme: "Now, all we need to do is add the upgrades."

Esme: "We'd better get started."

Axane: "I'll pretend I'm doing something over here."

Cyrus is working on his communication skill today!

Cole: "Hey there, Mocha! Is this your friend?"

Mocha: "I've never seen this weirdo in my life."
Flower Bunny: "Excuse you? I'm friends with everyone!"

2 comments:

  1. There were a lot of deaths in this chapter! The saddest one was Hayden, leaving behind her small children and Duncan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe Hayden died! It's rare for TS4 to have sporadic deaths like that, I felt so bad for the kids. :(

      Delete