Monday, November 13, 2023

Chapter 307

*Sparkles!*

Rex aged up into an elder!

Duncan: "Aww man, everyone's getting older by the minute!"

Duncan: "Maybe I can keep my mind young by playing with a Rubik's cube."

Servo is up bright an early to care for Latte. They're entering the Ultimate Horse Championship today!

Servo: "Who's the best horse ever that's gonna beat every other horse's butt in the Ultimate Horse Championship today? You are! Yes, you are!"

Meanwhile, Tiffany has taken up the flower arranging skill.

Since she can't draw using the kids drawing table anymore, she decided to move her creativity to flowers.

Tiffany: "Hmm... let's see, what kind of floral arrangement should I make first?"

Tiffany: "A bluebell bouquet?"

Duncan is burnt out for the 1,305th time and needs some time in the hot tub. I'm starting to believe he does this on purpose just so he can sit in the hot tub all day.

Hooray! Latte won third place in the Ultimate Horse Championship!

It wasn't first place, but she still placed, therefore, Servo has completed the 'Championship Rider' aspiration! Hooray!

Servo: "You did a great job today, girl."

Tiffany has completed her first floral arrangement!

Tiffany: "Isn't it beautiful?"

Not bad for your first bouquet.

Tiffany: "I'd better take a picture of this bouquet and list it on Plopsy."

Hopefully it'll sell fast! Luckily, the Parsons have an entire garden full of flowers for Tiffany to use for her floral arrangements.

Tiffany: "Ah! I almost accidentally snipped off all of the petals on this daisy!"

Servo has saved the Parsons many expensive trips to the vet by being able to make wellness treats at home.

Like... someone please tell me how Rex became sick with frosty fur flu in the summer?!

Rory: "Here's a wellness treat I made for you."

Hey! Don't take credit for Servo's work!

Tiffany: "You can't be a floral arranger without having a box of bees!"

Why not?

Tiffany: "I don't know, but look how cute they are!"

Tiffany: "Aww, man. Now I have a rash."

Servo: "Hello bees, my old friends."

Servo: "I'm surprised you're being nice to me."

Servo is down at Foxbury to join the Foxbury Spirit Squad. He needs to get approval from the guy wearing a scarf and a pool floatie to join.

Servo: "Hey there, got any room in the Foxbury Spirit Squad for me?"

Foxbury Spirit Squad Member: "Sorry, all full- wait a minute..."

Foxbury Spirit Squad: "You're the Servo Bot! Of course you can join, your majesty!"

Servo: "Why does everyone but my own family appreciate me the way I should be appreciated?"

Servo's first task is to hang up Foxbury banners at the Foxbury sports arena.

He also needs to take a selfie with the creepy Foxbury mascot.

Servo: "Save the big speech about how big of a fan you are. Let's take a selfie you'll for sure keep as your phone wallpaper for the rest of your life."

Servo: "Selfieee!"

Another iconic Servo selfie.

Servo's final task of the day is to hang up Foxbury banners at the Britechester sports arena.

Servo: *Whistling*

Servo: "Looks like the coast is clear!"

Success!

Ooh, there's a debate happening in the quad.

Servo: "Can I join the Britechester debate squad even though I'm a Foxbury university student?"

Britechester Debate Member: "Why on earth would you wanna do that?"

Servo: "I didn't get famous for nothing, I'm an expert at everything. I want to achieve everything I possibly can, it gives me an excuse to be away from my crazy family."

Oh, for goodness' sake. Party bot, stop fraternizing with the annoying stan!

Looks like Rex had a puppy with another dog in the neighborhood! Introducing Oreo Parsons!

Raini also had a kitten with another cat in the neighborhood! Introducing Maple Parsons!

Look at her wittle face!

Ah! Look at his wittle face!

Timmy: "They're not that cute."

Oreo: "I didn't break the toilet! I'm innocent!"

Sure you are...

Raini: "Remember, every time you break an appliance, blame the dog. The creator will believe it every time.

Servo: "Please, strange alien gravestone, summon a Day of the Dead Celebrator."

Aww, man. Unsuccessful.

Tiffany got her first buyer on Plopsy!

Tiffany: "It wasn't easy shoving that bouquet into a box, but I managed to do it."

Tiffany: "Hopefully the flowers are still fresh when they arrive."

Servo: "Bye bye, Newcrest. We're off on vacation."

Where, you ask? To Granite Falls! The Parsons are here for one reason and one reason only: to collect bugs.

Timmy: "What kind of vacation is this? I thought we were going to Tartosa."

Duncan: "Nope, we're in the wilderness, which means we're going to truly embrace the outdoors."

Tiffany: "What could that mean?"
Rory: "He's gonna make us sleep in sleeping bags, I just know it."

Cyrus: "Cool! I can't wait!"

Servo is off to buy the necessary camping supplies.

Servo: "I need four sleeping bags, some outdoor fold-out chairs, some marshmallows, my sanity..."

I picked the second smallest cabin because the Parsons always seem to stay in the two largest cabins.

Duncan: "Roughing it is fun, right? We even have bagels!"

Cyrus: "We're not truly roughing it until we sleep in those sleeping bags, dad."

Time to put all of the camping supplies outside.

MWAHAHAHAHA! ...I mean... here's where the Parsons will be sleeping.

Timmy! This isn't 'roughing it'!

Timmy: "Good."

Timmy: "I'm gonna get out of 'roughing it' in any way I can."

The Parsons are down at the forest to hike and hunt for bugs.

Tiffany: "I hope we find lots of bugs."

Timmy: "I don't."
Cyrus: "Why not? Bugs are so cool!"

Duncan: "I regret using this bathroom. It was disgusting."

Hey, off your phones, guys! Remember, you're supposed to be roughing it.

Here's some mosquitoes. The Parsons already have these, but they'll need to catch every random bug they see so that the bugs they need to collect can spawn.

Tiffany: "Come here, little mosquitoes!"

Tiffany: "Got it! Now, I can use these mosquitoes to annoy my brothers!"

Cyrus: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Tiffany: "Do what? I'm innocent, I was on my phone this whole time."

Servo: "Got some ants!"

Servo: "Come here, moth!"

Servo: "Oh, look! I see some fire ants in this mini lodge museum. I'll take those."

Servo, you can't just take-

Servo: "You saw nothing."

Servo! Welp... at least the Parsons now have fire ants. Now, only two more insects to go.

Forest Ranger: "Has anybody seen my fire ants? I've been looking for them everywhere!"

Servo: "Nope, haven't seen them anywhere. Hey, did you happen to recognize that I'm a world famous celebrity?"

Forest Ranger: "Oh my gosh, it's Servo Bot! I'm your biggest fan!"

Servo: *Thank gosh that worked.*

Servo: "Hey, get away from me, mosquitoes! I don't have any blood!"

Timmy: "You're seriously catching up on extra homework while we're here?"
Rory: "What? I forgot to finish it at home, so why not now?"

Tiffany: "How could you forget to finish your homework? You'll never be a straight A student if you keep that up!"

Rory: "Does it look like I care? Not everyone wants to be valedictorian like you."

Cyrus: "And that's why you'll never be the heir."

Timmy: "I'm not a straight A student, either... that must be a sign."

Servo: "Ooh, some dragonflies. Come to papa!"

Bear. Much scary.

Bear: "Help! I'm stuck behind this leaf!"

Rory: "That cloud kinda looks like a horseshoe."

Duncan: "How ironic!"

The Parsons were unable to find any katydid insects, so they went home to play horseshoes for now.

Timmy: "Alright... you've got this."

Tiffany: "He most definitely doesn't."

Duncan: "Have a little faith in your brother... *whispers* I agree."

Cyrus: "What was that, dad? You said you have absolutely no faith in Timmy?"

Timmy: "Try... not... to... cry..."

Servo: "That cloud looks like a grateful family. I've never seen one of those before."

Duncan: "AH! Mosquitoes! Get away!"

This is one of my favorite spots in Granite Falls. It's so pretty!

Duncan: "I could look at this view all day."
Timmy: "That's how I feel when I watch TV."

Servo: "Come here, ladybugs..."

Servo: "Ooh, some fire ants!"

You already stole acquired some from the mini forest museum!

Servo: "AH! They stung me!"

Servo: "I didn't catch not one! Luckily I already... 'acquired' some from the mini forest museum, right?"

Why the heck is Agnes Crumplebottom randomly here in the wilderness?

It's time to roast some good ol' marshmallows!

For some reason, the game refused to let Duncan play his guitar by the campfire. It only allowed Servo to.

Rory: "Ah! Hot, hot, hot!"

Duncan: "I think that marshmallow is burnt, son."
Timmy: "It's almost done..."

Timmy: "Hey! My marshmallow!"

Cyrus: "Hehehe! Now, Timmy is marshmallow-less!"

Tiffany: "Suck to be him, right?"

Servo: "I'm here to bless your ears with some campfire tunes."

Servo's campfire tunes were good, until...

FIRE!

Why are the teenagers and Servo putting out the fire? Where the heck is Duncan?!

Duncan: "My marshmallow isn't done roasting yet!"

Servo: "Alright, I'm outta here."

Servo is back in the forest to hopefully find some dust spirits. They only appear during the evening and night.

Servo: "Of course, no dust spirits, only mosquitoes."

Agatha Crumplebottom: "Hey, Servo!"
Servo: "Why are you always in Granite Falls? Shouldn't you be in Henford-on-Bagley?"

Servo is in the deep woods where the hermit lives. Hopefully the dust spirits will be here somewhere.

Servo: "Still no dust spirits. Only mosquitoes."

Servo: "Oh, here's some jewel beetles that we already have."

Unfortunately, after waiting for hours and searching every corner of Granite Falls, there's still no dust spirits or katydids. The Parsons did manage to find some fire ants, though, so this mission was still somewhat of a success.

Time to head back home to Newcrest. Until next time, Granite Falls.

Oh no, tragedy occurred as soon as the Parsons arrived home!

Rest In Peace, Mocha Parsons. You were a wonderful, playful horse. You will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "Man, it's only 6AM. I had to get up super early for this."

Poor Latte.

It's a sad day in the Parsons household.

While the Parsons were away, Tiffany had a few Plopsy buyers. Now, she can ship the orders off to their new owners.

Duncan is so close to maxing out the piano skill. He might even max it out before the guitar skill.

Maple: "Did everyone miss me while they were in the wilderness?"

Of course!

Since Servo is about to graduate from university again and enter his last university course, I want him to start working on some craftable items to put in the new crafted items collection room! I have yet to build it, but I'll get around to it soon!

He also needs to install a wormhole generator in the rocket ship so that the Parsons can go to Sixam again. It's apparently supposed to rain all day, but that's nothing that Servo can't fix.

Bonehilda: "Hey Servo- what the heck are you doing?"
Servo: "Manipulating the weather, what does it look like?"

Servo: "IT'S WORKING! MWAHAHAHAHA! I'M UNSTOPPABLE!"

Servo: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to self-repair after getting wet from the rain."

Bonehilda: "What happened to being 'unstoppable'?"

Every robot needs a little bit of repairing from time to time.

Bonehilda cleans every chance she gets. Not that I'm complaining.

Duncan: "Postcards? These are trash-"

NO THEY'RE NOT! HAND THEM OVER!

The Parsons now have all of the basegame postcards! They just need one more postcard from My First Pet Stuff to complete their postcard collection! Hopefully one of our little rodent friends will find the other 'Champs Les Sims' postcard soon.

Now that Servo has self-repaired enough, he can work on the wormhole generator.

Bonehilda: "You need any help there?"

Servo: "Thanks, but no thanks. Only sims who are level 10 in the rocket science skill can help out, and something tells me that about 99% of the townie population is unqualified to help."

Duncan: "Who's the most adorable little iguana ever?"

Izzy: "Put me down."

Bonehilda is really trying to win Servo back. She has been cleaning and caring for the animals non-stop.

Cyrus: "Argh! I think i just saw a rocket ship behind me! Wait... why is there a rocket ship in the middle of the sea?"

The same reason there's a rocket ship in the middle of the Newcrest suburbs... it's the only way to get to Sixam!

Maple: "Outta my way! The automatic food bowl just re-filled!"

Oreo: "Hey, I wanted that food first!"

Raini: "Don't even think about it, I'm next in line."

Oreo needed a bath after jumping in all those puddles. Look how tiny she is!

Just a friend helping a friend.

Servo has now graduated and only has one more university degree to earn: the villainy degree.

Servo: "This will help me learn how to get back at my family for all those horrible Winterfest gifts!"

*Sparkles!*

*More sparkles!*

Maple aged up into an adult!

So did Oreo!

The two Parsons stalkers are having a nice ol' convo on the porch.

Servo: "I told you to leave me alone, didn't I?"

Stan: "Uh... what is that thing?"

Stan: "Ah!"

Servo: "Now you're frozen and can't move and have a reason to be on my porch!"

Servo: "By the time you un-freeze, I want you gone."

Raini: "Servo is a savage."

Stan: "I can't... feel... MY LIPS!"

Duncan: "Sayonara, earthlings. I'm off to Sixam."

Oreo: "Can I come?"

Up, up and away!

Duncan is hunting for some geodes.

Duncan: "I love being in Sixam."

Duncan: "It reminds me of dad."

I love watching the aliens spawn all around Sixam.

Duncan: "I still haven't found anything."

Keep looking!

This is no easy task. These geodes are so far apart from each other.

Duncan: "Somehow, I found seven geodes, and still couldn't find the one we need."

Time to head home for now, then.

Maple: "Hey! Down here!"

Leave Izzy alone!

Tiffany: "I've been getting a lot of good reviews on Plopsy. Looks like everyone loves my bouquets!"

*Sparkles!*

Raini aged up into an elder!

Oh. My. Gosh. GO AWAY!

Not even the freeze ray will stop this man.

Duncan: "Ugh, I'm so burnt out!"

Duncan: "Thank gosh I have a hot tub."

Well, don't think you're gonna be sitting in it all day again. You have to go to Sixam.

Not in your swimwear!

Duncan: "There's no rule that you can't look for geodes in your swimwear."

Can't argue with that.

Duncan, once again, didn't find any geodes that the Parsons need. He tried to come home and jump straight into the hot tub again, however...

The worst storm to ever hit Newcrest decided to occur.

Aaand now, it's snowing. Newcrest has the strangest weather ever.

Tiffany: "It's snowing! I've been waiting for this!"

Cyrus: "I can't wait to build a snowpal!"

Poor Izzy passed away from old age. Rest In Peace, Izzy. The Parsons have adopted a new small pet! Introducing Peanut!

Servo is already BFF's with Peanut.

The Parsons kids are already warming up by the fireplace, even though it only snowed for two seconds.

The stan is now fraternizing with Bonehilda!

I'm a little emotional and relieved that this will be one of the last presentations Servo ever works on!

If you own a cat and you don't have 1,385 pictures in your phone of them sleeping like this...

You're lying.

Cyrus: "Hey, I have a loose tooth!"

Cyrus: "I need to pull my tooth out so I can get some simoleons from the molar bear!"

Cyrus: "Oww! That hurt!"

Cyrus: "It was worth it for two simoleons, though."

Tiffany: "The bees are enraged today. I'm scared to go out there and check on them."

Duncan: "Don't worry, I'll do it for you."

Duncan: "AHHHHH!!!"

Duncan: "Man, she wasn't kidding when she said these bees are enraged!"

Duncan: "Take your mite treatment, you little demons! I'm off to Sixam."

Third time's a charm?

Duncan: "Looks like it."

Hooray! The Parsons have finally completed their space geode collection!

Now, Duncan can get back to playing the keyboard.

I've also begun working on the crafted items room!

Now, I finally have somewhere to put these potions and cowplant essences.

It's not much just yet, but I'm loving it so far!

Peanut is away? Hopefully he brings back a postcard.

He's back... no postcard.

It's Spooky Day time! 🎃👻🍬

The paparazzi have been taking pictures of Latte because she's an Ultimate Horse Champion now.

Paparazzi: "Quick, get a picture! Ultimate Horse Champion gone wild!"

Latte: "Hey, get away! No pictures!"

Tiffany: "Maybe I should make a fall inspired bouquet."

Tiffany: "I added some orange flowers, is that 'fall' enough?"

Happy birthday, Rory!

Happy birthday, Cyrus!

Rory aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Cyrus aged up into a teen!

Cyrus: "High school, here I come!"


2 comments:

  1. I was looking at the collectibles in this game the other day and I didn't realise there were soooo many! Good on you for completing so many already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There really is so much to collect, which is so fun! I'm just having quitr a bit of trouble finding those dang dust spirits, I've never even seen them in my game. xD

      Delete