Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Chapter 306

Servo had to start grilling hotdogs after the pizza he ordered, once again, didn't arrive.

Welp... here's the pizza guy.

Freddy the Pizza Guy: "Hey, wassup? Who's ready to partay? Woo!"

Oh, look, there's Jenna!

Jenna: "Are you gonna take that disrespect from the pizza guy, Servo?"
Servo: "He's lucky I'm feeling calm today."

Freddy the Pizza Guy: "Wait a minute, you ordered pizza? Sorry, I forgot to bring it with me. Anyways, I'll see you later, I'm off to a party."

Servo: "It's fine, just make sure it doesn't happen again... or else."

Jenna: "I'd pay any amount of simoleons to see Servo annihilate the pizza guy!"

Unfortulately, old age annihilated Jenna after this picture. I got a notification that she passed immediately after she left the lot. Rest In Peace, Jenna.

Servo: "Hey there, neighbor! Would you consider divorcing your wife just because I said so? I'm a celebrity, you know."

Townie: "Are you kidding me? We've been married for 60 years! I don't even know or care about any celebrities these days, either."

Servo: "What if I offer you 700 simoleons to do it instead?"

Townie: "Deal."

Servo: "Ah, it feels so good to break sims up."

Don't try to copy Servo, you untalented fool!

Rory and Tiffany are upset while Timmy is smiling... just like when they were toddlers.

After convincing this townie to break up his marriage, Servo has finally completed the 'Villainous Valentine' aspiration! Thank gosh it's finally complete, I felt so bad every time Servo broke up a sim's relationship.

All of the upgrades have finally been added to the treehouse!

Esme: "That took way longer than I expected. I need to tinkle."

Tiffany: "I'm just here to draw, I don't need a fancy slide or a bell."

Rory: "I do!"

*Ding, ding!*

Rory: "See you on the other side!"

Rory: "This slide is awesome! You're missing out, Tiffany!"

Tiffany: "Glitter is even more awesome!"

Timmy: "Look! Over there! A sea monster!"

Rory: "Where?"

Tiffany: "They'd better not be talking about me."

The Parsons have a new small pet! Introducing Izzy the iguana.

Duncan: "Who knew iguanas were so adorable?"

Duncan: "Or, maybe you're just the most adorable iguana to ever grace the planet."

Once again, Tiffany is up in the treehouse drawing first thing in the morning.

Duncan: "Are you guys gonna come down anytime soon for breakfast?"

Nope. They're all obsessed with the treehouse!

Servo: "Why, hello there, lovely lady."

Servo: "Isn't it hot today?"

Townie: "It was just cold, but suddenly, I'm feeling hot."

Servo: "Maybe I should turn up the heat even more, then."

*Kiss*

Servo: "I know we just met, but will you be my girlfriend?"

Townie: "Oh my gosh, yes, yes, yes!"

Townie: "It feels like I've known you my whole life!"

Servo: "Maybe I could take you out on a date to the Newcrest Park?"

Townie: "That sounds like a great idea, let's go!"

You're probably wondering why the heck that just happened. Servo is working on the 'Serial Romantic' aspiration, now. He needs to have a girlfriend and go on two dates.

Servo: "This place is almost as beautiful as that random fishing outfit you put on."
Townie: "I don't even know why I'm wearing this."

Servo's fans have found him already.

A Parsons spare has been spotted in the wild.

Tone it down, Servo. There's sims watching!

Servo: "Maybe we could go on another date right after this one to the library next to the park."

Servo managed to earn gold on the first date. Now, he's on his second date.

Servo: "You look so beautiful when I'm beating you at chess."

Townie: "That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

Servo: "I bet it is."

Townie: "Thanks for taking me out twice in one day, Servo."

Servo: "You're welcome. This will forever be the best day of your life. You got to go on a date with me."

Servo: "My, what a beautiful librarian."
Librarian: "Ooh, these rose petals are so romantic!"

Welp, that was fast.

Fan: "Do you see what's going on over there? Servo is kissing the librarian in front of his girlfriend!"

Fan: "Say what?"

Okay, I actually feel bad.

Servo: "Since you loved those rose petals, here's a rose."
Librarian: "Oh my gosh, thank you, Servo!"

Now, Servo needs to have 8 girlfriends. That's a bit ridiculous, but oh well.

Servo: "Behold! Romantic rose petals!"

Merchant: *Gasp!* "Where did these come from?"

Merchant: "That was amazing!"

*Kiss*

Servo: "You ain't seen nothing yet. You'll see way more romance if you become my girlfriend."

Merchant: "I'd love to!"

Uh oh, there's some paparazzi nearby ready to be romanced by Servo.

*Kiss*

Merchant: *Crying* "I can't believe Servo just cheated on me in front of my very own eyes!"

Paparazzi: "Servo! Over here!"

Servo: "Forget about taking pictures, I have a romantic gesture for you that I've totally never used on anyone else."

Paparazzi: "Ooh, I love rose petals!"

*Kiss*

Right in front of his other girlfriend.

Servo: "Don't cry. Be distracted by my muscles."

Paparazzi: "Hey! Are you cheating on me already?!"

Back at home, Servo decided to romance a random sim who rang the Parsons doorbell.

Why are there so many old ladies in Newcrest ready to be romanced by Servo?!

Timmy has begun learning to ride his bicycle!

Axane: "Go, Timmy! You can do it!"

Axane: "Just make sure you don't head towards the flowers again!"

Timmy: "Oopsie!"

Axane: "Maybe we'll have better luck on the driveway, instead."

Rory: "Argh ! I see the sea monster again!"

Tiffany: "Very funny."

Servo: "Why are you so adorable, Izzy the iguana?"

Rex: "Am I adorable, too?"

Servo: "Of course you are!"

Duncan: "Ugh, I had the worst day at work. Nothing could cheer me up-"

Mocha: *Neigh!*

Mocha: "I am here for you, hooman."

Duncan: "I am officially cheered up!"

No where and no one is safe from Servo and his kissing.

Townie: "I can't believe I kissed Servo Bot!"

Everyone has kissed Servo Bot, lady.

Servo: "I understand. It's quite an honor to kiss me, no matter how many other sims I've kissed."

Dang... the nearby merchant who also happens to be one of Servo's girlfriends saw what just happened!

Another lady has been seduced with the rose petals. There's no escaping now!

Servo would be an expert at the 100 baby challenge.

Raini: "Tell Servo to stop kissing random sims and get back here and fill my food bowl."

Esme: "Ah, I love this rocking chair."

Oh, I know. You're never out of it!

Esme: "It helps me reminisce every now and then..."

Duncan has seemed to fully warm up to the keyboard. He's getting pretty good. Sim's ears no longer bleed when they hear him play!

Rex: "Hey! Don't tell anyone that you just saw me drinking from the toilet!"

Raini: "Only if you let me eat all of the food in the food bowl today!"

Confetti for blackmail?

The fishing association is always fishing in the pond behind the Parsons backyard. Wait a minute... oh no... I can already feel Servo approaching.

The rose petals again!

They seem to work every time. Another girlfriend for Servo.

Tiffany: "Since it's finally summer, I'm gonna make some summer crafts!"

Cyrus: "You're my new best friend, Izzy!"

Timmy is learning to ride his bicycle again, this time without the help of Axane. Be careful!

Finally, Servo has 8 girlfriends. All he needs to do now is earn gold on three dates to complete the 'Serial Romantic' aspiration.

Until he gets around to doing that, Servo is gonna work on all of the family based aspirations simultaneously. Since he's one of the primary caregivers of all of the kids, this should be easy.

Servo: "Are you ready to learn some manners?"

Cyrus: "I love manners!"

Cyrus: "But, I love toys more! Can I go play?"

Servo: "Oh, alright."

Tiffany and Cyrus are down at the park since it's a nice warm summer's day!

Uh oh, Cyrus is making a mess!

This is the perfect time for Servo to discpipline him and work on the 'Super Parent' aspiration.

Servo: "Cyrus, we don't make messes."

Timmy: "Ugh! I'm going inside! Learning to ride a bicycle takes way too long!"

Tiffany, no!

Servo: "Didn't I just tell your brother not to do exactly that? Time out, now."

Tiffany: "Okay!"

Why does she look so smug? She's up to something!

Servo: "You'll sit there until-"

Rory, stop that! The Parsons kids are giving Servo a run for his money today.

Servo: "Time out. NOW!"

Rory: "Ugh, no fair!"

Rory: "Now, Servo has to clean up after us."
Tiffany: "I know. This is what I've been waiting for."

Poor Servo. He has to clean no matter what.

Izzy may be an iguana, but he loves running on this wheel.

It's leftovers clearing out day!

Poor Duncan is experiencing burnout. He's been creating and learning music a bit too much lately. He needs a break.

Timmy: "Ugh, my tooth is super wiggly."

Timmy: "I got it!"

Rory: "Mine is, too."

Rory: "Oww!"

Rory: "That hurt, but I got it!"

Duncan: "Could you guys stop pulling your teeth out at the table?"

Man, you sure are tense. Maybe the hot tub with some relaxing music and aroma oils will help.

Duncan: "It won't!"

Duncan: "Okay... it's kind of helping..."

Duncan: "This lemon oil is kinda nice..."

Duncan: "Hmm... maybe you were right. I'm starting to feel less tense already."

Axane: "You look a lot like the pet aliens from Sixam!"

After losing so many teeth, the kids got these posters and stickers to hang up on the wall from the molar bear.

Even Axane decided to hop in the hot tub.

Duncan: "I'm feeling way better, now. I feel like my brain is clear enough to create some more jingles."

Duncan is no longer burnt out! ...For now.

Cyrus: "Yaaay!"

Servo needs to help the kids with their homework three times.

This stan never stops digging in the Parsons trash can.

Duncan is down at the San Myshuno art gallery for his job. He needs to rhapsodize about piano sonatas with two sims. He also needs to watch two street performers. Hopefully no one recognizes that he's Chase Parsons' grandson.

Duncan: "Suly, suly."

Townie: "What?"

He managed to find two sims to rhapsodize about piano sonatas with, but there were no street performers to watch.

Duncan: "Maybe there'll be some street performers here?"

Uh oh, you're about to sing like a dying goat, aren't you?

Apparently, watching this street performer doesn't count because Duncan isn't in the Arts Quarter anymore.

Oh well, at least he can collect some posters that the Parsons already have. Where the heck are all the snowglobes?

Duncan: "This chicken burrito is good!"

Back at home, the kids are having a water balloon fight in the park.

Tiffany: "Ha! You missed!"

Another miss!

Timmy: "Hahaha! Rory is terrible!"

Rory: "Hey, that's not nice!"

Axane... can you be trusted to not burn the whole house down?

Axane: "If I watch the food cook very closely... maybe?"

Success! Axane didn't start a fire!

Esme: "He has a better cooking track record than me already."

Everyone is officially obsessed with Izzy. I don't blame them, he's adorable!

Happy birthday, Duncan!

Happy birthday, Rory!

Happy birthday, Cyrus!

Rory aged up into a teen!

Duncan aged up into an adult!

Cyrus aged up into a child!

Rory: "I aged up right before leisure day and don't have to go to school today!"

Hank the weirdo is fraternizing with the paparazzi outside the Parsons house.

Off you go, weirdo. Don't come back.

Looks like Servo's presentation is ready for presenting!

Duncan: "Maybe some museberries from our garden will prevent me from getting burnt out again."

Duncan: "That most definitely worked!"

Axane is teaching Timmy to ride his bicycle once again. Why does this take forever?!

Axane: "Am I that bad of a teacher?"

Hooray! Tiffany maxed out the creativity skill! This also helps towards one of Servo's family aspirations since the task is having a child max out a skill.

Y'all may not have to go to school today, but you need to catch up on homework. Sorry!

Meanwhile, Timmy finally learned to ride his bicycle! It only took a million years.

This drawing Tiffany drew is the cutest thing ever!

Rory: "Wanna play some videogames, grandma?"

Esme: "I wish I could. I used to love playing video games, until I turned into an elder and completely forgot how to even use a computer."

Servo is hiding from the Parsons and doing his homework on the sidewalk. I don't blame him.

Looks like Duncan has an audience: Cyrus and his rubber ducky.

Axane: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooo! Axane!
(For some reason, Axane and Esme both had very glitchy deaths and turned into ghosts before they even died.)

Axane: *Sigh*

Esme: "I've also lived a long life, it's time for me to go, too."

Noooooooooooo! Esme!

Axane: "Take care of the alien pets in the collection room for me."

Rest In Peace, Axane Parsons. You were a wonderful, friendly alien who loved cowpoke dancing. You will be dearly missed.

Esme: "Don't miss me too much."

Esme: "Take care of my nectar bottles for me."

Rest In Peace, Esme Parsons. You were a wonderful sim who loved taking care of animals and making nectar. You will be dearly missed.

Poor Duncan is devastated after the loss of his parents.

This also reminds him of losing Hayden. Now, he has to feel that pain again. Poor Duncan.

Once again, he's able to find peace in music.

The fixer bot can fix a utility bot in need of repair on the robot station?! I never knew!

Bonehilda? What are you doing here?

Bonehilda: "Ugh, I'm too much of a wimp to knock on the door. Servo probably doesn't wanna see me."

Servo: *Crying* "Was that Bonehilda on the doorbell camera?!"

She's randomly weeding the garden? How nice of her.

Bonehilda: "Servo... hi..."

Servo: "Why, hello there, lovely lady."

Bonehilda: "Ooh, I can see you're still as charming as ever."

Bonehilda: "I've heard you're a bit of a player nowadays."

Servo: "I may be... but my heart will always belong to you..."

Servo: "ANYWAYS! Gotta get to class! See you later!"

Seriously, Servo?

Bonehilda: "Isn't he the most charming sim ever?"

I'm rooting for y'all to get back together ASAP.

Happy birthday, Timmy!

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

Timmy aged up into a teen!

So did Tiffany!

Timmy: "Aging up is annoying! Now, I have to go to high school!"

Tiffany: "It's so annoying. Now, I can't draw in the treehouse anymore."

Once again, Duncan is burnt out. Even the museberries couldn't help. Luckily, he has the hot tub to help him unwind.

Duncan: "Hey there, Mocha."

Mocha: "Why isn't there a hot tub for horses?"

The hot tub managed to help Duncan unwind and cure his burnout after a few hours. Back to playing music!

Tiffany: "Is there something on my face? Everyone keeps staring at me."
Timmy: "Other than ugliness, you also have a crazy rash!"

Cyrus: "Eww, get away! I don't want a face rash, too!"

Who the heck keeps on leaving a bunch of plates here?!

Oh. My. Gosh. This stan never leaves Servo alone! Even in his old age!

Tiffany: "Ugh, stans are so creepy."
Timmy: "And annoying. And stupid."

Y'all need to do your homework.

Cyrus: "But, we did homework yesterday.
Rory: *Ignores*

Servo is down at Foxbury to join the Bot Savants. Hopefully he can earn some good rewards from the university clubs before he graduates for good.

Servo: "Hey there, I'm here to join the Bot Savants."

Why the heck are all of the students old?

Servo: "Is there any room left in the organization?"

Bot Savants Member: "There's always enough room for you, Servo!"

Servo needs to repair the utility bots as part of his Bot Savants task. He already does this every day, so this is a piece of cake!

Tiffany: "Why does Timmy get to sit in the rocking chair?!"

Timmy: "Because I'm the most awesome."


No comments:

Post a Comment