Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Chapter 308


Since Servo can't partake in many of the Spooky Day festivities, he's down in the gardening room helping the gardening bot.

Tiffany: "I'm a spooky witch!"

Timmy: "I'm seriously Vulpes the voidcritter?"

Cyrus: "Argh! I'm a pirate deckswabber!"

Duncan: "I don't know what I am, but I look pretty scary!"

Timmy: "I really didn't think this costume through."

Timmy: "AHH!"
Cyrus: "You're such a wuss, it's just green smoke, relax."

Tiffany: "I'd better sell some spooky bouquets on Plopsy while it's still spooky season."

Tiffany: "Orange and purple flowers equal 'spooky', right?"

Duncan is so close to maxing out the piano skill!

That's a spooky bouquet if I ever saw one.

I think the party bot either loves Duncan's keyboard playing and thinks it deserves confetti or it's trying to drown out the sound of it by playing obnoxiously loud spooky music.

Look who came over to visit! ...What the heck are you wearing, Evan?

Evan: "Haven't you heard? I've accumulated much wealth by pretending to be a medium."

Cyrus: "Hey, uncle Evan! Wanna come inside? We're having the best spooky day ever!"

Evan: "Sure. That scary candy bowl isn't inside, is it?"

Tiffany: "Who's the cutest little hamster ever? You are, Peanut!"

Tiffany: "AHHH!"

Tiffany: "Peanut! I can't believe you just did that!"

The Festival of Snow is on which means Servo is down at Mt. Komorebi to attempt to collect some more rare simmi capsules.

Servo: "I also get to see my bestie, Yamachan!"

That's not why you're here, Servo. Focus!

Servo: "You're right. Focus. Simmi capsules."

Servo: "Let's see what we get-"

Servo: "This thing is already jammed?!"

Careful. Those vending machines are brutal.

These fireworks never fail to scare the living daylights out of me.

After a torturous day of non stop simmi capsule purchasing, the vending machine has gotten stuck a total of 3,935 times.

Servo: "I. Give. Up."

Will you stop it?!

It was all in vain. Somehow, Servo didn't open not one golden simmi.

Servo: "I seriously just went through all of that for nothing?!"

Servo: "You will not believe the day I just had, Peanut. Let me tell you all about it..."

Peanut: "I'll pretend I'm listening while I plot sim world domination."

Servo: "I heard you needed some help... and by that, I mean you sound awful compared to my skills."

Servo is here to help mentor Duncan so he can gain the piano skill a bit faster.

Bonehilda still has a key to the Parsons house and she uses it every chance she gets.

Bonehilda: "If I keep visiting everyday, Servo will want me back eventually!"

Servo: "How long could it possibly take to learn the piano? Why can't every sim level up their skills as fast as me?!"

Cyrus: "This sounds amazing... I'll never be able to play the piano this good. I'll never be this good at anything!"

Tiffany: "Prepare to watch a genius at work."

Tiffany: "You see this dahlia?"

Tiffany: "Watch how I-"

Tiffany: "Oh no! I just snipped it off completely!"

Tiffany: "Let's just pretend that never happened..."

Tiffany: "Hahaha! Latte is very cuddly today!"

Tiffany: "I need to write all of my deepest darkest secrets in my journal and hope that my three brothers don't try to steal it and embarrass me."

Rory: "Did someone just say they have a journal full of embarrassing secrets?"

Rex: "I thought you came here to visit me and play fetch, not read a journal."

Rex and Oreo have completely different reactions to the stove.

Oreo absolutely hates it...

While Rex loves it.

At last! Duncan has finally maxed out the piano skill!

Duncan: "I definitely need an entire day in the hot tub after all that!"

Good luck with that. There's a blizzard outside!

Duncan: "Nothing will stop me from spending my entire day in here. Hehehe!"

Yes it will. You need to decorate the Winterfest tree while the kids are at school.

Duncan: "What kind of theme shall I go with this year?"

Duncan: "Perhaps yellow and red."

Hooray! Servo has finally collected the last sugar skull the Parsons need to complete their collection!

Thank you, random Day of the Dead Celebrator!

Now, there's only one thing left to do...

Once Servo 'honors the dead', a tenth skull is meant to appear.

Ooh, there it is! The Parsons sugar skull collection is complete at last!

Servo also gets a temporary special 'Day of the Dead Celebrator' moodlet from 'honoring the dead'.

Servo: "Now, I'm even more special!"

This is the most satisfying complete collection ever. Not only does it have its own shelf which lets you organise each of the skulls perfectly, but it's also rewarding us with confetti and colorful smoke for completing the collection!

I also went ahead and purchased 50,000 simoleons worth of rare seeds to keep the magical bean collection in the collection room.

Servo: "It's still snowing like crazy."

Forget that, look at the wonderful colorful smoke following you around!

Have you guys acknowledged the winterfest tree yet?

Duncan: "I waited all day for you guys to get home just so I can light it!"

Duncan: "I need a celebratory juice after all that hard work."

Rex: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooo! Rex!

Rest In Peace, Rex Parsons. You were a wonderful, playful dog. You will be dearly missed.

Now that Duncan has maxed out the piano skill, he can get back to his true love.

The guitar skill!

It's Winterfest time! 🎄🎅🎁

Looks like Latte tired herself out by playing with the horse ball all day.

Duncan is performing like the rent is due and Raini is just taking a nap on his foot. Mood.

Oreo: "I want to take a nap on his other foot."

Tiffany: "How are we gonna build a snowpal in these conditions?"
Timmy: "Sims usually build snowpals in snowy conditions, dingus."

Tiffany: "Maybe you're right."

I can't wait to see how these snowpals turn out!

Tiffany: "Hahaha! It's ugly just like Timmy!"

Maple is another pet who's obsessed with the fireplace.

Bonehilda, what are you doing here again?

Bonehilda: "Can't I leave love notes to Servo on the computer in peace?!"

Hooray! Duncan has reached level 10 of the entertainer career in the musician branch!

Duncan: "Can I finally sit in the hot tub all day now with no distractions?"

Duncan: "Hey, I can barely see!"

There's literally only one snowflake currently falling.

Happy birthday, Duncan!

Happy birthday, Timmy!

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

Timmy aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Tiffany also aged up into a young adult!

Aaand here we have our generation 23 heiress!

Tiffany: "For real? I'm the heiress?!"

Duncan aged up into an elder!

Duncan: "Hey, what's that smell?"

Tiffany: "Ugh! I think it's you, dad!"

Duncan: "You're right... it is me!"

Tiffany: "I guess I'd better get inside and apply for my dream job."

Tiffany is applying to become a gardener!

Tiffany: "Now, I can get paid to garden and make bouquets all day long!"

As a reward for completing the entertainer career, Duncan got this awesome rock legend signed guitar!

Since Tiffany wants to be a gardener, she can tend to the Parsons giant garden to level up her skill.

Tiffany: "This garden seems a lot bigger now that I have to care for it."

Tiffany: "Oh well, I'm having a grand ol' time so far."

Now that Duncan has this awesome signed guitar, he's more motivated than ever to max out the guitar skill.

Tiffany: "Finally! It took six hours, but I've finished tending to the garden."

Now, you can give Oreo a bath since she's been jumping in puddles non-stop.

There may be a blizzard outside, but you need to make some more bouquets to sell on Plopsy.

Tiffany: "I'm freezing, but at least I have my dahlias to admire."

Don't forget to tend to the bees!

FINALLY! Duncan has maxed out the guitar skill! I'm so proud of him!

Maple vs. laser pointer.

Maple: "I'm determined to catch the laser!"

Peanut: "I'm glad the cat is distracted and isn't watching me for once."

Duncan's work uniform is fancy now that he's at the top of the entertainer career.

Tiffany: "Why the heck am I still out here? I can barely even see what I'm doing!"

Alright, you can make the Winterfest grand meal instead.

Poor Servo is too tired from university.

Tiffany: "Woah!"

Tiffany: "I can't believe I actually did it! I need a nap."

Tiffany: "But first, ham!"

Cyrus volunteered as tribute to go out into the snow and take care of Latte.

Cyrus: "I hope I get extra Winterfest gifts for that."

Speaking of which, it's time to open the Winterfest gifts!

Duncan: "What did I get, what did I get?"

Duncan: "COAL?! Are you kidding me?!"

Cyrus: "A new phone? Awesome!"

Duncan: "Servo had better not get a better gift than me."

Servo: "Let's see, what do we have here-"

Servo: "Also coal."

Servo: "Throw this in the fire where it belongs."
Duncan: "HAHAHA! Servo got coal too!"

Tiffany: "I wonder what I got?"

Tiffany: "Gardening supplies! Awesome!"

The other stan died of old age and immediately has been replaced by a new one. What would the Parsons do without a stan digging through their trash?

Juniper: "Ugh, I can barely see through this blizzard!"

Juniper: "I'm so starved of sunlight! Being a plantsim definitely isn't fun during the winter."

Juniper: "Not only that, but I'm freezing!"

Juniper: "I guess it can't hurt to knock on this door and get out of the cold until the sun comes back up."

Juniper: "Let's hope these sims are willing to help... even though it's 1 in the morning."

Juniper: "Here goes nothing..."

*Rings doorbell*

Tiffany: "Who the heck could that be ringing the doorbell at 1AM?"

Juniper: "Aww, man. I hope I don't wilt from lack of sunlight."

Tiffany: "Who is it?"

Juniper: "Hi! I'm really sorry to bother you at 1AM. I've been stuck out in this blizzard all day, and as you can probably see, I'm a plantsim, so I need to get inside and warm up until I can get some sunlight."

Tiffany: "Hi there! I'd be more than happy to help! You've come to the right place, I know all about plantsims. I'm a gardener! Well... I will be once I start my job tomorrow."

Tiffany: "I'm Tiffany, by the way."

Juniper: "I'm Juniper. It's great to meet you, thank you so much for helping me."

Tiffany: "Of course. Wanna come on inside?"

Juniper: "That'd be great. Thanks again!"

Tiffany: "No problem."

Tiffany: "Follow me, the kitchen is this way."

Tiffany: "Take a seat, Juniper!"

Juniper: "Ah, I'm feeling warmer already. Do you guys have a thermostat?"

Tiffany: "We sure do, we're kinda multimillionaires."

Tiffany: "Anyways, I just purchased some sunshine in a can for you from my phone."

Juniper: "You did? I thought I'd have to wait until it was sunny to get the sunlight I need."

Tiffany: "You shouldn't have to wait. You've already been though enough by being out in this blizzard all day, especially being a plantsim. I'll grab your sunshine in a can from the fridge."

Juniper: "You have no idea how much your kindness means to me. I definitely owe you after this, kind stranger."

Tiffany: "Here it is!"

Tiffany: "One sunshine in a can coming right up."

Tiffany: "Here you go, Juniper! Remember to tell me if you need some more and I'll order more right away."

Juniper: "You would do that? Sunshine in a can is kinda expensive, you know."

Tiffany: "Didn't you hear me? We're multimillionaires! Now, drink up!"

Juniper: "Finally, I'm starving!"

Juniper: *Gulp*

Juniper: "I feel way better already! You've already done so much for me, but I kinda have another favor to ask..."

Juniper: "Do you mind if I stay here tonight? My only other option is going back out into this blizzard... I'm kinda homeless. I could sleep on the couch, if that's okay."

Tiffany: "Of course you can! I'd never send a sim out into a blizzard, let alone a plantsim."

Juniper: "Thank gosh! I won't freeze my butt off tonight! Thanks again!"

Tiffany: "I should probably get to sleep now, I have my first day of work in the morning."

Tiffany: "See you in the morning, Juniper. Let me know if you need anything else."

Juniper: *Yawn*

Juniper: "Zzz..."

Servo: "Alright, time to- what the heck is going on here?"

Servo: "Someone seriously invited a random sim into the house and let them sleep on our couch? Haven't they watched any crime documentaries ever?!"

Servo: "Tiffany, we need to talk."

Servo: "What in tarnation?! You let a random sim into the house and let him sleep on our couch?"

Tiffany: "He needed our help. He's a plantsim and he was caught out in a blizzard. He hasn't gotten any sunlight in days, that's dangerous for plantsims! Besides, Bonehilda still comes inside our house all the time using the key you gave her."

Servo: "Let's not speak of my situationship with Bonehilda. How do you know you can trust this guy? Just because someone needs your help, doesn't mean you should let them sleep on the couch."

Tiffany: "Trust me, he seems really sweet. He's thanked me a million times already for helping him out."

Tiffany: "Maybe you can get to know him while I'm at work today."

Servo: "You want me to babysit your new 'friend'?"

Servo: "Or, am I the sacrificial lamb here to make sure he's not dangerous?"

Tiffany: "A little bit of both!"

Tiffany: "Anyways, I've gotta get ready for work. You think you could make him a bowl of sunshine to eat?"
Servo: "Great, now I have yet another sim to be a servant to. You're lucky I'm in a happy mood today."

Servo: "One bowl of sunshine coming right up!"

Tiffany: "Time to get ready."

Tiffany: "I'm all prepared!"

Tiffany is off to her first day of work!

Oreo: "The stove is scary!"

Servo: "Alright, the bowl of sunshine is ready."

Servo: "Off to class I go!"
Cyrus: "Hey, we're off to school at the same time!"

Juniper: "Oh no, I might wilt today if I don't get any authentic sunlight!"

Juniper: "These sims are so kind, I can't believe they made a bowl of sunshine just for me- wait... is that real sunshine outside?"

Juniper: "Finally! The snow has stopped and the sun is out!"

Juniper: "This must be one of Tiffany's bouquets since she's a gardener. It's beautiful!"

Juniper: "She has bees, too! I love bees!"

Juniper: "Are you guys feeding on my pollen aroma?"

Juniper: "Aren't bees the best?"

Juniper: "Oh, hey, I didn't see you there."

Latte: "How could you not see me?"

Juniper not only needs sunlight in order to not wilt, he also needs lots of water... and I mean lots of water.

Juniper: "Ah... refreshing."

Juniper: "I guess I'll sit and watch TV until Tiffany gets home from work."

*Sigh* Oreo has been jumping in puddles once again.

I'm surprised Duncan is shovelling snow instead of sitting in the hot tub all day long.

Tiffany: "My first day was a success!"

Tiffany: "I already got promoted."

Juniper: "Congratulations! That's amazing!"

Tiffany: "Thanks! Did you bask in the sunlight today?"

Juniper: "I sure did, the snow has finally stopped! ...I guess that means I can leave soon and get out of your hair."

Tiffany: "I'm glad you finally got the sunlight you needed."

Tiffany: "You don't have to leave, though. You can stay as long as you need."

Juniper: "Really?"

Tiffany: "Yeah, there's absolutely no rush. Stay as long as you'd like. Hey, wanna see our giant garden? I think you'd like it."

Juniper: "A giant garden? Count me in!"

Tiffany: "Well... here it is."

Juniper: "Wow... you guys have every plant imaginable!"

Juniper can also absorb energy from plants through photosynthesis.

Juniper: "I haven't felt this energized in a long time.'"

Tiffany: "Looks like all the plants are blossoming. I'd better get to harvesting."

Juniper: "Hey there, fellow plants."

Cyrus: "Who is this?"

This is Juniper! He's kinda just hanging out here for the time being.

Cyrus: "Are you a plantsim?"

Juniper: "I sure am! Nice to meet you, by the way."

Tiffany is outside working on some bouquets for Plopsy again.

Tiffany: "I'll make a pink rose floral arrangement."

I think Maple has taken a liking to Juniper.

Tiffany: "Maple is so cute while he's sleeping... I guess Juniper is pretty cute while he's sleeping, too."

Juniper: "What a wonderful morning... wait a minute..."

Juniper: "Ugh, no sunshine today!"

Juniper: "Good thing there's sunshine in a can, right?"


No comments:

Post a Comment