Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Chapter 291

Magnus: "Can I smell food?"

Nope, just homework.
 
Blaire: "What does homework smell like?"

Sadness.

Brendan: "So does this mac and cheese. Why do I have to cook?"

Because Servo has a ton of homework.

Dream: "I feel like being a menace."

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Dream! Really?! You shouldn't be inside the house!

Blaire: "You can't say she didn't warn you."

I'm glad you decided to sleep in your own bed instead of inside the house.

It's a peaceful night on the Parsons ranch.

The collection room finally fits again!

So does the gardening room, since this is a 64x64 lot.

Esme: "I ate all my cereal. Who wants to share their breakfast with me?"

Jenna: "Why is she looking at me?"

Oh my gosh. Not only has Dream entered the house once again, but she pooped on the floor!

Brendan: "No problem, I'll clean it up."

You're a little too calm about this.

Dream: "Hello there, friend."

Muffin: "What is the unicorn doing in the house?"

Neal: "Scaring us all."

It's Harvestfest time! 🦃🍁🍂

Dipsi: "Don't think you can get away from me, mini soccer ball. I've got my eye on you."

Neal, stop that!

Chase: "Neal, don't destroy the cardboard dollhouse."

Neal: "I want a real dollhouse!"

Chase: "How do I know you won't destroy that one, too?"

Servo may have been too busy to make dinner last night, but he's never too busy to make the Harvestfest turkey.

That's the way to fix a cardboard dollhouse, Chase. Bang it with a hammer a bunch of times.

Brendan: "Dream, come play with your toy horse ball! I wanna see how it works!"

Dream: "No."

Brendan: "Aww, man."

Neal: "Hi, Muffin! Wanna be my friend?"

Muffin: "Of course I do!"

As soon as Brendan left, Dream began playing with her toy horse ball.

Esme: "What does the kitty want?"
Magnus: "Can one of you fill my automatic food bowl, pretty please?"

Neal: "I have a better idea, I'll give you some of my ham and cheese sandwich when I eat lunch!"

Until I'm able to organise this room, this is where the collectable city posters are going. The Parsons only need one more poster to complete their collection.

There was enough room to fit the snow globes, at least.

The rays of sunshine are home from school!

I love seeing so many horses outside!

Jamie: "You know what, Blaire? I'm starting to warm up to Dream. She seems like such a sweet unicorn."

Blaire: "See? I told you all horses were amazing. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Dream: "Be afraid of me, giant horse ball. Be very afraid."

Blaire: "Hi, Dream! I missed you while I was at school today!"
Dream: "I missed you, too!"

Who the heck just took a slice of the designated birthday cake?!

Esme: "Don't look at me. It wasn't me."

Then what the heck is that?

Esme: "It's a peanut butter jelly sandwich."

Brendan: "Turkey time!"

Before turkey time, it's birthday time. Happy birthday, Neal!

Neal aged up into a child!

Neal: "This is the best birthday ever! I get cake and Harvestfest turkey?"

Blaire: "Did someone say cake and Harvestfest turkey?"

You can thank Esme for the cake since she took a slice, so now everyone can eat it. Just don't touch the new designated birthday cake!

Servo is hard at work on the 50th presentation he's done in his life.

Blaire decided to do some barrel training with Dream.

Magnus: "All these plates and not one bit of food was shared with me?!"

Blaire: "Woah, slow down, girl!"

Dream is doing a pretty good job so far.

Blaire: "Don't knock the barrel over!"

Soon, she'll be ready to enter some competitions.

Aww, look at her hoof prints!

After barrel training, Blaire gave Dream a brush.

Dream: "Be gentle, don't brush my sparkles too hard."

Blaire: "Don't worry, I'll make sure to be gentle."

Dream: "I like being brushed."

Since there's two new skills added in the Horse Ranch pack, Servo needs to master them, of course!

Servo: "Oh, come on! I spent so much time mastering every single skill just for there to be more?!"

Servo: "I'm so bad at nectar making."

You're only just getting started, relax.

Servo: "Woah!"

Dipsi: "Watching Servo not be perfect at something is very entertaining."

Servo made his first bottle of apple nectar! Luckily, the Parsons already have lots of fruits and vegetables from their garden to make some good quality nectar.

Now, he needs to set it in the nectar shelf to age. The more it ages, the more value it'll have when he sells it.

Next, Servo wanted to make some grape nectar. There's also two new aspirations Servo needs to complete, so he'll start working on the 'Expert Nectar Maker' aspiration.

Who the heck left all these dirty plates just sitting here?

Seriously?! Poor Bonehilda has her work cut out for her today.

The place where Servo stomps nectar gets dirty pretty quickly.

Servo needs to harvest some plants so he can make more nectar.

Blaire: "Do we have to go to school today?"

Yes, yes you do.

Blaire: "But that's not fair!"
Jamie: "So not fair!"

Typical teens.

Brendan: "Why did no one clean these plates last night?"

Esme: "There's so many stinky plates, we can build a stinky plate castle!"

Chase: "Let's never do that... please..."

Magnus loves napping on this same spot everyday.

Esme is learning an essential Parsons life skill: dancing.

Chase: "Hey! Wake up, Dream! Your breakfast is ready!"

Dream: "You don't have to yell, I'm right here."

Dream: "We meet again, toy horse ball."

Since Blaire is at school, Chase is doing the cleaning up after Dream today.

Chase: "As long as I'm not cleaning up horse poop, I'm fine with this."

It's Spooky Day time! 🎃👻

Chase: "Every time I'm excited about receiving a letter, it's always bills."

Bonehilda: "You've gotta be kidding me."

Sorry, Bonehilda. Everyone refuses to clean up their own plates for some reason.

Do you ever feel like a unicorn is watching you make nectar through the window?

Chase: "All the time."

It's Servo's favorite day: fertilizing day!

Servo: "This takes forever and a day."

Brendan: "What's this, Esme?"

Esme: "A mini tree?"

Brendan: "Nope, it's broccoli, and you'll be having some for dinner tonight."

Esme: "Not if the broccoli somehow... goes missing while no one's looking."

Gee, I wonder how that would occur.

Brendan: "You are the cutest unicorn ever!"
Dream: "Yes, yes I am."

Dipsi: "'Unicorn' this and 'unicorn' that, let's get everyone's attention by fighting!"

Muffin: "But, I don't wanna fight, I wanna play."

Servo can't even self-repair outside without paparazzi taking pictures of him nowadays.

Paparazzi: "Servo! Over here! Is it true that you've taken up the nectar making skill?"

Servo: "Can't a robot just self-repair in peace?"

Y'all have arrived home from school in a great mood once again!

Neal: "Do we have to do our homework? Can't we just watch cartoons instead?"

Jenna: "I'm on board with that idea."

Blaire: *Texting Jamie* "Jenna and Neal are so annoying."

Jamie: *Texting Blaire* "OMG, SO annoying!"

Brendan: "Oww! I accidentally cut my finger!"

Brendan: "Remind me again why I have to make dinner tonight?"

Because Servo and Chase are too busy, so you're the best choice.

Shouldn't y'all be doing your homework?

They really thought they'd get out of it.

Dream: "I bet homework sucks. Luckily, I'm a unicorn and don't have to do homework."

It's Spooky Day!

Chase: "I'm a cowboy! Yeehaw!"

Blaire: "I'm a victorian queen. I don't like my costume."

Jenna: "I'm a spooky pumpkin!"

Chase: "Am I the only one who stuck to the 'yeehaw' theme?"

Jenna: "Yes. It's 'Spooky Day', not 'yeehaw day'."

Neal: "I'm a pirate!"

Jamie: "I guess I'll be a camper."

Brendan: "I'm a robot! Move over Servo, there's a new robot in town."

Esme: "Why am I a tree fir? It's not Winterfest!"

Servo: "These costumes are awesome, too bad I can't participate."
Chase: "Don't worry, Servo, you naturally look like a Spooky Day costume."

Esme: "Can I have a different costume?"
Brendan: "Sorry, you can't be an awesome robot like me."

Chase: "My costume is the best one."

Blaire: "How dare he! He may be right, but how could he say that?!"

Blaire went outside to clean Dream's hooves.

All clean!

Blaire and Dream rode down to the equestrian center to compete in a competiton!

Blaire: "Woah!"

First, they needed to do some more training.

They'll be ready to compete in no time.

Meanwhile, Servo is doing his homework nearby, but is being hounded by some fans and paparazzi.

Fan: "He's... so... COOL!"

Servo: "Hi there, would you like an autograph?"

Fan: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe Servo is signing an autograph for me right now!"

Servo: "Here you go, guys."

Servo: "It's not easy being a celebrity."

Oh, come on, Dream!

Blaire: "Selfie!"

Blaire: "This is an awesome selfie."

Are you sure you checked the background?

Next, Dream needs to practise her jumps.

Dream: "I will jump over that pole."

Blaire: "Woah... you sound pretty determined."

Here she goes...

She made it!

Blaire: "Great job, girl!"

Blaire: "Let's practice a few more times before entering the competition."

Blaire: "Woah!"

Blaire: "Are you okay?"
Dream: "I doubted myself for a moment there."

Oh no!

Blaire: "Don't be nervous, you did so great the first time."

We interrupt this program to show you the tumbleweed that kept rolling around in the background. Okay, continue.

Blaire and Dream entered in the beginner barrel racing competition. Wish them luck!

Paparazzi: "Servo, Servo! Over here!"
Servo: "Get this lady away from me."

Paparazzi: "Servo! Is it true that you eat pineapple on pizza?"

Servo: "That's absurd. I can't even eat, I have no mouth."

Woohoo! Blaire and Dream won second place in the beginner barrel racing competition!

Blaire: "We were totally robbed."

Blaire: "My sweet girl should have won first place."

She's still a winner in our eyes.

Dream: "Why, thank you."

Blaire: "I can't believe she didn't win first, she did amazing!"

This fan fainted by being in Servo's presence.

Servo: "Oh, stop it. I'm not that awesome... okay... maybe I am."

Embarrassed Servo is still the most adorable thing ever.

Blaire: "Here's a treat for doing so well in the competition today, girl."

Blaire: "I know you'll do even more amazing next time."

Dream: "I looove apples!"

Blaire: "Here's some carrots, too."

Dream: "I LOOOVE carrots!"
Blaire: "Owwww!"

Blaire: "Is everything spinning, or is it just me?"

Blaire: "Alright, let's do some final training for the day."

Blaire: "Woah! I'm still not used to going this fast, yet!"

Great job, Dream!

She'll do great when she enters the jumping competition.

Fan: "Hi, Servo! Thanks for signing my autograph, I'm your biggest fan! I have your posters all over my room!"

Paparazzi: "Servo! Over here!"
Servo: "Oh, alright, just a few pictures."

Fan: "AHHHH! I can't believe I'm seeing Servo Bot in the flesh!"

Back at home, some trick or treaters are coming by and Chase can't wait to trick them instead of treating.

Chase: "Hey, what's that over there?"

Townie: "Where?"

Chase: "Boo!"

Townie: "AHHHHH!"

Chase: "Gotcha! YEEHAW!"

Neal: "I can't believe dad is scaring the trick or treaters."

Esme: "I wanna scare them, too!"

Blaire: "Would anyone really be scared of a little tree fir?"

Neal: "Yes. She scares me all the time."

Blaire: "Who could be scared of you? You're so adorable."

Esme: "Until you cross me."

Ooh, it's snowing on the ranch!

Servo is outside giving Dream a brush.

Servo: "Unicorn fur is surprisingly soft!"

Paparazzi: "Yes! I got a picture of Servo brushing a unicorn, this will definitely sell for hundreds of simoleons."

Servo is already BFF's with Dream. He always becomes BFF's with every Parsons pet.

Brendan: "These pancakes are delicious, thank gosh I didn't have to make them today."

Dream has been running around the ranch like she's a puppy today.

Jamie decided to take Muffin for a walk even though it's freezing cold.

Jamie: "Do you need to go potty yet?"

Muffin: "Nope, let's keep walking!"

Chase is on unicorn care duty today.

Chase: "I'm doing a great job, aren't I?"

Yes, yes you are.

Magnus, stop that!

Servo: "Magnus, don't scratch the furniture, or else no extra cat treats today."

Magnus: "I'll never scratch the furniture again."

Jamie: "Where the heck are we? We walked way too far from home, and a blizzard is coming!"

Muffin: "We're in trouble, now."

Jamie: "Blizzard selfie!"

Down at the equestrian center, Dream went inside for some training.

Blaire: "Why couldn't I go in with her? I don't wanna be outside during this blizzard!"

After Dream finished her training, she entered the beginner show jumping competition.

Hooray! Dream got second place again!

Blaire: "I'm not mad this time, there were lots of good horses competing today."

Dream: "I did a great job, I just know it!"

You sure did! Time to head home.

Blaire: "Get me out of this blizzard!"

Blaire: "It's absolutely freezing out there!"

Dream's medals are being proudly displayed on the wall in Blaire's room.

Blaire: "Dream! Come play with your toy horse ball!"

Dream: "This thing is awesome!"

Dream: "My toy. No sharing."

Servo: "Woah!"

*Splash!*

Servo: "Welp... that hurt."

Dream deserves lots of hay after winning second place today.

How the heck did this paparazzi get inside the house?

Dipsi: "I'm judging you."

Blaire: "Yeehaw! I feel like doing a cowpoke dance!"

Blaire: "Zig-zag across the floor, shuffle in diagonal!"

Pizza Guy: "Who the heck orders pizza in the middle of a blizzard?!"

Chase: "We do. Thanks for the pizza!"

Chase: "Sucker."

Chase: "Uh... can anyone else smell smoke?"

Quick! Get away from the fireplace! At least the pizza is safe.

Everyone: "Fire!"
Blaire: "How do I use this thing?"

Jamie: "I'm getting outta here!"

Servo: "Who the heck can't use a fire extinguisher?"
Blaire: "Hey! At least I'm trying to help, unlike everyone else."

Welp... I guess the pizza wasn't so safe. This is what's left of it. The Parsons seriously have the worst luck with ordering pizza. Every time they do, something goes wrong!

Alright, get back inside, y'all.

Esme: "No pizza for dinner?"

Unfortunately not.

I thought Chase could make everyone some corndogs for dinner instead, but you can only make one at a time, apparently? Seriously?!

Chase: "This is one disastrous dinner night. Looks like only I can eat this corndog."

Blaire: "Don't worry, let's have some mac and cheese."

I'm scared, but what more could go wrong?

Jamie: "It wouldn't be our first rodeo with a fire starting, that's for sure."

Dipsi: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooooooo! Dipsi! Why do the Parsons always pass on during chaos?

Rest In Peace, Dipsi Parsons. You were a wonderful, smart, funny cat. You will be dearly missed.

Blaire: "I saved the day by making some mac and cheese- wait... why is everyone crying?"

Even the paparazzi came inside to mourn Dipsi.

Chase: *Crying* "Dipsi! Whyyy?!"

Grim Reaper: *Crying* "Why do I have to reap cat's souls?"


No comments:

Post a Comment