Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Chapter 287

This roomie is looks too sad while wearing that fabulous Winterfest outfit.

Chase: "Who can blame him? Attending class on Winterfest day is no fun."

Chase: "Oh well, at least I missed the brutal Winterfest tree decorating back at home."

True dat.

Hey! Get out of Chase's mini fridge where he hides all the food that the roomies bring in!

Chase: "How rude."

New semester, new roomies, same ol' spraying of the wall under the TV.

Also, same ol' stalking.

Brodie: "I'm getting away from the brutal Winterfest tree decorating!"

Brendan: "Who wants to dance to some wonderful Winterfest music?"

Chase: "Not yet, I need to finish my homework."

Did a Parsons just say no to dancing?! Is this the twilight zone?

Chase received a few Winterfest gifts in the mail from his family.

Apparently, this stinky plate is extremely important to Brendan.

I told Chase he'd better get used to those stupid presentations, because it's time for yet another one to be completed.

Since Chase had class in less than an hour, he brought his presentation with him so he can work on it before class.

Even though I feel bad for her having to clean up after the roomies, I love seeing Bonehilda around here.

Ooh, looks like there's a study group.

Until the girl randomly left.

Chase: "And then there were two."

Brendan: "Yeah... now it's just us..."

Chase: "You know what they say, two's no longer a crowd, it's a couple."

Brendan: "That was smooth."

Chase: "Gross! This pasta has gone bad!"

Welp... there goes the romantic mood.

Chase is back down at the Britechester library for this semester's round of studying, homework and term papers.

Chase: "I get to spend over 12 hours in here yet again! Only this time, on New Year's Eve... lucky me..."

Chase managed to finish his homework and term paper. He'll have to come back tomorrow to study, or just use the dorm computer.

Luckily, Chase made it back in time to bust some moves for the countdown to midnight.

The countdown is about to begin!

Everyone: "Shashoobee!"

Everyone: "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Chase: "Happy New Year, Brendan!"

Brendan: "Happy New Year, Chase!"

Brendan: "Now, who's ready to par-tay?"

Chase: "Zzz..."

Uh... Chase?

Chase: "Huh? I'm awake!"

The next day, Chase needs to study for his final exams using the dorm computer.

Chase: "I need to resist the urge to watch cat videos while studying."

Kristina is stalking Chase yet again.

Chase: "She can stalk all she likes as long as she helps me finish some puzzles."

There's an art day happening down by the quad hosted by the art club.

Chase came down to help paint a mural.

Britechester Mascot: "Which university is the best university in the entire world?"

Chase: "Britechester!"

This mural isn't as cool as Chase's mural.

Chase: "Can I please get a selfie with you?"

Britechester Mascot: "Of course you can!"

Chase: "Say cheese!"

What a great selfie!

Chase: "This is going straight on social bunny!"

Seriously?! As soon as Chase finished his mural after spending all day on it, the art day finishes and Chase's mural disappeared!

Chase: "At least I have some fancy pasta to cheer me up."

My ears! These two are playing the violin horribly at the same time!

Brendan will not stop turning on every single boombox in the dormitory.

Chase nailed his final exams yet again! Now, we await the results of the semester.

Brendan: "How do you think you did on your final exams today?"

Chase: "I'd say pretty good since I wasn't the first one to finish."

Chase: "Do you think you did well?"

Brendan: "I sure hope so."

Chase: "I know you'll ace it. Not only are you super cute, you're also super smart."

Brendan: "Oh, why thank you."

Brendan: "I'm flattered!"

Chase: "It's nothing but the truth." *Wink*

Looks like things are getting flirty with these two again. Will Chase make a move this time?

Chase: "Hehehe... uh... anyways, should we finish this puzzle?"

Brendan: "Yeah, sure."

Oh, come on!

Chase: "Off to my first class of the semester!"

Chase: "I can't believe this is my final semester at Britechester. I know I'll do amazing, just like the last two semesters."

From attending university classes, Chase reached level 10 of the logic skill!

Chase: "This puzzle is so difficult!"

Didn't I just say you're level 10 at the logic skill? Figure it out!

The roomies left yet another rude note.

Chase: "Guess I'll have to take their food and feel no guilt whatsoever this time!"

Chase: "Hey, Brendan! Fancy seeing you here. So, uh... I got you this rose for Love Day."

Brendan: "You got that for me?"

Brendan: "It's so beautiful."

Chase: "I hope you like it."

Brendan: "It's so thoughtful. Thanks, Chase."

Chase: "Yes! He liked it!"

Chase: "So, uh... nice weather we've been having lately, huh?"

Brendan: "Yeah... really nice."

Would one of you just make a real move already?!

Even after having a class together, no real moves have been made yet.

Chase: "The only moves I make are on the dance floor."

Chase: "Maybe I should share this Love Day cookie with Brendan? ...If I wasn't such a wimp and had the courage to ask him."

The next day, Chase is off to his classes!

With a new semester, he has lots of homework to catch up on.

Roomie: "Just one more push-up until I can eat this wonderful salad."

Roomie: "I did it!"

Chase: "I finished class, now I get to ride my bicycle around!"

The main reason for attending university is for bicycle riding, of course.

Chase: "I wonder if anyone will catch on that I took this food from one of these roomies if I eat it right in front of them."

This roomie sure is snooty.

More and more roomies continue to gather around to defeat the mysterious wall monster. Great job, roomies. So brave.

We have our fourth official stalker: Matteo!

Aww, man. If it isn't toilet paper, it's graffiti. This statue is always getting defaced.

Y'all should clean the school statue instead of this random trash can.

Chase: "Why is Servo 'coincidentally' walking Winnie in Britechester?"

Foxbury: "Hey, a servo bot! I love you guys!"

Servo: "See how easy it is to appreciate someone?"

Bonehilda has been spotted yet again after finishing her cleaning duties.

Chase: "Something tells me she's another stalker sent by Servo."

Time for yet another stupid presentation to be finished.

Chase: "Does this thing look good yet?"

It looks great!

Chase: "Ugh, I should have taken some food from the roomies before going to class on an empty stomach."

The Flower Bunny is here to spread Egg Day cheer!

Chase: "I think the Flower Bunny gave me allergies."

Chase found a nice sunny spot to do his homework in between classes.

Chase: "Gotta stay awake. I'll have some coffee."

Chase: "That didn't wake me up at all!"

Chase: "Hello?"

Chase: "Yes, dad, I saw you walking around campus an hour ago."

Ooh, there's Brendan again! Make a move, Chase!

Chase: "Hey there, Brendan! I heard the spice festival is on today in San Myshuno. Do you wanna go with me?"

Brendan: "Sure, that sounds great. I love San Myshuno. Let's go!"

Those are some spicy looking plates.

Chase: "I'm not nervous... not at all..."

Brendan: "Me neither, I love spicy food."

Brendan: "Ah! Hot, hot, HOT!!!"

Chase: "Well, here goes nothing-"

Chase: "AHHHHH! MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE!"

Chase: "Maybe this chili won't be as bad as that curry."

Chase: "Hmm... I was right. Thank gosh."

Hey, is that one of the roomies playing the guitar? Chase can't go anywhere without a roomie following him.

As if all those free samples weren't spicy enough, Chase decided to order some spicy food from the food stall.

Chase: "Here we go again-"

Chase: "AHHHH! HOT, HOT, HOT!"

Brendan: "I hope no one enters the dorm toilet stalls tomorrow."

Chase: "Even though my mouth and esophagus are on fire, I'm having a great time with you tonight."

Brendan: "Me too, I haven't had this much fun in a while."

Chase: "Why don't we make this even more fun, then?"

Chase: "You wouldn't mind if I..."

*Kiss*

Brendan: "Nope, I didn't mind at all. You're a great kisser."

Chase: "I know, right?"

Chase: *Kiss*

Chase: "So... I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, but... can we maybe make things official between us?"

Brendan: "I've been wanting to ask you the same thing. Of course we can!"

Chase: "You look like you need a massage after all those spicy food samples."
Brendan: "You're right, my mouth is still on fire."

Chase: "A few more samples shouldn't hurt us though, right?"

Brendan: "I don't think I like spicy food anymore..."

Chase: "Come on, don't be a wimp."
Brendan: "My taste buds are traumatized."

Chase: "Hmm... minus the excessive spiciness, this curry is actually pretty good."

Chase and Brendan watched the roomie play the guitar. He was surprisingly good!

Brendan: "You've sure grown a liking to spiciness pretty quickly."

Chase: "Yep, just call me the spice king-"

Chase: "AHHH!!! HOT, HOT, HOT!"

Chase: "This has been amazing. I'll see you tomorrow."

Brendan: "Aren't we walking back to the same dormitory?"

Chase is up bright and early today.

After an amazing night last night, he's back at the library.

He's an expert at this by now.

Chase: "I have so much homework to catch up on."

Who wore this haircut better? I vote Chase.

Chase has finally finished studying on the archive machine.

He's all ready for his final exams today!

Chase: "Aww, man. I hope I did good in that exam."

Chase: "I really have to do two exams?! Oh, come on!"

Chase: "Alright, I feel better now that they're over."

Chase: "Overall A+ GPA, here I come."

Now, Chase can focus on his puzzles.

Paige has been caught stalking Chase for the first time, surprisingly.

Chase only has one more class to attend before the end of the semester.

Chase: "All done with my last ever university class! I can't believe graduation is tomorrow!"

Hooray! Chase's overall GPA was, in fact, an A+!

The next day, it's graduation day!

Chase: "I've worked so hard to get here, I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm gonna miss this place, though."

Chase: "Can you believe we're graduating today?"
Roomie: "I know, right? Who's gonna spray the wall under the TV now?"

Get inside, y'all! It's graduation time!

Ladies and gentlemen...

The Britechester graduating class of 2023!

Chase's university journey has come to an end!

Now, he can focus on whatever journey life has for him next!


No comments:

Post a Comment