Thursday, July 20, 2023

Chapter 290

Brodie: "You are just the most adorable puppy ever."

Brodie: "Yes, you are!"

Jenna: "My favorite color is grey, just like your hair, grandma!"

Paige: "Are you calling me old?"

Blaire is making some fall crafts!

Chase: "Pardon me! Mayor of San Myshuno coming through!"

Chase's new suit is very fancy.

After finishing her homework, Jamie decided to read a children's book.

Chase and Brendan want to have another science baby. There's about to be a lot of sims living in this small apartment.

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Neal Parsons!

Chase: "I can't believe we had a boy after three girls!"

The Parsons tend to have lots of girls and only 1-2 boys.

Dipsi: "Did you just challenge me to a play fight?"

Magnus: "No, I'm too peaceful for that."

Why is there a family reunion happening in here?

Paige is on baby feeding duty today.

Dipsi aged up into an elder!

Dipsi: "Don't get it twisted, I'm still the main cat around here."

Blaire: "I think I'm gonna lose another tooth soon!"

Jamie: "Me too! My tooth is starting to get wiggly!"

Oh come on! Will these neighbors ever stop making loud noises?

Brendan: *KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!"

Jayde: "Hey, why did you knock on my door like that? I thought we were besties!"

Brendan: "We're not besties just because you invited yourself to stay in our apartment for a week. Only Kyle is allowed to do that. Now, keep it down!"

Neal aged up into an infant!

Brendan: "I sure do have some strong genes. No purple-haired kids, yet."

Brendan isn't wrong, the only strong gene Chase has is his green eyes.

Neal loves the baby mobile above his crib!

Magnus: "I need a cat toy that looks exactly like that baby mobile so I can chase fake birds!"

Brendan and the twins went outside to play some basketball.

Meanwhile, Brodie is helping Neal do tummy time upstairs in the apartment.

Jamie: "Do you think I can score?"

Blaire: "Are we too short to score, dad?"

Brendan: "Hmm... I can't tell."

She shoots...

She scores!

Brendan: "Great job, Jamie!"

Blaire: "Now I'd better score since it's established I'm not too short!"

Score!

Blaire: "I can't believe that actually worked!"

Brendan: "Woo! Go, girls!"

Blaire: "Why hasn't dad tried to score yet?"

Jamie: "Come on, dad! It's your turn, now!"

Brendan: "I didn't want to embarrass you guys. I'm a pro."

He shoots...

...aaand he misses.

Brendan: "Dang it!"

Blaire: "Welp... that was disappointing."

I guess the girls had enough of basketball after the second-hand embarrassment.

Chase: "You guys are playing basketball out here?"

Brendan: "Yep. You wanna try?"

Chase: "Sure! I'm not very good, though..."

Can Chase make a dunk?

Nope.

Chase: "Aww, man!"

Brendan: "Let me show you how it's done, babe."

It looks like Brendan made it, but somehow the ball came right out of the basket.

Brendan: "Oww! I busted my butt!"

Jenna: "This cat toy is my favorite cat in the whole wide world."

Poor Magnus.

Hooray! After singing non-stop, Chase has reached level 10 of the singing skill!

Now, he needs to work on the research and debate skill. He's already level 7 in this skill thanks to university classes.

Dipsi: "Stretchhh..."

*Sparkles!*

Magnus aged up into an adult!

*Sparkles!*

Muffin also aged up into an adult!

Isn't she adorable?

Hooray! Neal lifted his head for the first time!

Blaire: "Yay, Neal!"

Paige: "He's gonna be a child prodigy, I just know it!"

Chase: "Yay, Neal!"
Brodie: "Go, Neal!"

Jenna: "Why is everyone so happy? I can already do that."

Paige: "This children's book I read to Jenna before her nap is better than I thought it'd be!"

Servo keeps receiving mood serums in the mail because he purchased some fame perks. He can't even drink any of them!

Brendan is on poster and snow-globe collecting duty today.

Muffin decided to join him and follow him around.

It's a miracle, most of the Parsons are eating dinner together at the table at the same time!

Magnus: "This meal smells like it has tuna in it."

It does, but leave it alone. It's not for cats.

Oh, for gosh sakes.

Everything around here loves to break at the same time!

Brendan: "Look who's finally awake from his nap!"

Aww, these three all slept in the same place for the night!

Hooray! Neal sat up for the first time!

Now, he can learn to crawl.

Welp, that was fast! Neal is now crawling!

Brendan is Muffin's favorite sim, she loves when he takes her for walks.

Brodie: "Ready to try some mashed peas, Neal?"

He loves them!

Jenna: "Can we read another bedtime story tonight, grandma?"

Paige: "Of course we can! Hopefully the book I pick out is as interesting as the last one."

Happy birthday, Neal!

Neal aged up into a toddler!

He looks very happy about it.

Muffin and Winnie have to be leashed and taken outside every time they need to potty because they can't walk downstairs on their own. It's quite an annoyance.

Chase: "I don't need any fancy breakfast cooked by Servo today, I'll just have a breakfast burrito."

Neal: "But, pancakes are the best!"

Brendan: "I know this apartment is cramped enough, but I kinda want one more science baby."

Oh, come on!

Chase and Brendan had another science baby! It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Esme Parsons!

Y'all really went to the hospital in your pyjamas this time?

Blaire: "Are you excited to have another sister?"

Jenna: "Yes, but I'm still the most adorable sister!"

Someone ate a slice of the designated birthday cake, so Brodie has to make another one.

Happy birthday, Jenna!

Jenna aged up into a child!

Esme aged up into an infant! She's the first one to get Chase's purple hair!

Neal: "Superheroes are the best, I wanna be a superhero when I grow up!"

After aging up into an infant, it's time for some tummy time for Esme!

Jamie: "Do you remember when we used to have to do tummy time as infants?"
Blaire: "How do you remember that?"

Esme is about to reach a milestone!

She lifted her head for the first time!

Blaire: "Are we still your favorite grandkids, grandma?"

Paige: "I don't have a favorite grandchild! ...But yes."

Neal: "I heard that."

Neal: "Esme, do you wanna play?"

Esme: "Waaa!"

Brendan: "Looks like it's time for a feed."

Can I get most of the Parsons to sit at the dining table again tonight?

Success!

Chase, Brendan, Servo and Bonehilda are down at the romance festival!

Chase and Servo need to kiss someone at the romance festival for their aspiration.

Chase: "This lotus tea is so pretty!"

Brendan: *Gulp*

Servo: "I can't have any, so I'll just take a picture of it."

Looks like Chase fulfilled his aspiration goal.

So did Servo!

Chase: "Simoleons for all!"

Is this really the best place to protest, Chase?

Brendan: "Yeah, what my husband said, simoleons for all!"

Pollination Technician 9: "Universal sim incomes are a necessity!"

Everyone: "SIMOLEONS FOR ALL!"

Bonehilda: "Especially for maids!"

Even Bonehilda is joining in! I guess the romance festival is the best place to protest, surprisingly.

Servo and Chase also need to donate to a protester, so they can kill two birds with one stone and donate right now.

Chase: "Here's a generous donation of 100 simoleons from your friendly San Myshuno mayor!"

Pollination Technician 9: "No way, a donation from the mayor?! Thanks!"

Chase also wanted to purchase some romance festival souvenirs.

Chase: "Hehe, the romance festival bubbles are red."

Everyone: "SIMOLEONS FOR ALL!"

This is the least romantic romance festival ever. Even the love guru is protesting!

Now, Chase and Servo need to paint a mural. What for? You guessed it! Their aspiration.

Brendan: "Agh, the spray-paint got in my eyes!"

Chase: "It takes a lot of dedication and time to make a mural."

Brendan: "This had better be worth the time and aggravation."
Servo: "Thanks for helping us out."

I have no idea what this is going to look like.

Welp... I realised I took the picture upside down, but it looks great!

Chase: "Can we go home yet?"

Back at home, Magnus is ready to pounce on Dipsi! He doesn't suspect a thing.

Dipsi: "Hey!"

Magnus: "Gotcha!"

Dipsi: "My life just flashed before my eyes."

This sim has been outside singing all night long in her pyjamas and dino slippers.

Hank the Weirdo is hanging around yet again.

Magnus is practising his sneaking skills for the next time he pounces on Dipsi.

Magnus: "He'll never suspect it!"

Magnus: "I'm like a tiger."

The girls are outside playing on the jungle gym since it's the weekend!

Meanwhile, Neal is learning to talk upstairs in the apartment.

Neal: "Do I always have to use manners, grandma?"

Paige: "Yes, unless a sim is rude, then no."

Jamie: "I finally lost my other tooth!"

Blaire: "Lucky! I hope I lose my wiggly tooth, soon."

Paige: "Any snow globes in here?"

Paige: "Ooh! A rare one!"

Since Servo is a rising celebrity, he was invited to a wild celebrity party. He was there all day and came back dazed. What the heck happened?!

Servo: "What happened at the celebrity party stays at the celebrity party."

Winnie: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooo! Winnie!

Rest In Peace, Winnie Parsons. You were a wonderful, playful dog. You will be dearly missed.

Everyone is so sad about Winnie's death.

The neighbors left a bunch of trash in the chute.

Servo: "And who has to clean up the mess? Me, of course. It's always me!"

Hopefully Esme will sit up today all on her own! She's able to do tummy time in her crib, now.

Servo: "I just walked in on Bonehilda in the bathroom!"

She's your fiancée, sir.

Hooray! Esme learned to sit up!

These paintings by Servo are so cool! I really don't want to sell the top painting. *Sigh* The price of sim fame.

Brendan: "Are you ready to try some mashed mango, Esme?"

She loves it!

All these years together, and these two are still so affectionate.

Brodie: "I love you so much, honey."

Paige: "I love you more, my love."

Hooray! Chase has reached level 10 of the research and debate skill!

It's that time again. The kids have brought home school projects.

Brendan and Blaire finished her school project the fastest!

Servo's latest painting is clearly of the queen herself: Bella Goth.

Jenna: "The Bella Goth? She's the queen of the sims!"

There's so many leftovers, it looks like there's a whole feast for breakfast, but really I'm just trying to clear out the fridge before all this stuff goes bad.

Esme can now learn to crawl.

Will she be able to today?

Brodie: "Come on, Esme! Crawl to grandpa!"

Chase needs to work on his video gaming skill. He needs to win a tournament at GeekCon for his aspiration, and that won't happen if he has absolutely no video gaming skill.

Paige: "Guys! Esme is crawling!"

Yaaay Esme!

Servo is now getting famous enough to attract paparazzi. This lady has been waiting outside all day for him.

Magnus: "We're a celebrity family, now."

Muffin: "I hope paparazzi don't Servo when he takes me for walkies."

Now, Esme can finally learn how to stand.

Neal: "I already know how to stand. I'm better than her."

Jamie: *Gasp!* "I think she's about to stand right now!"

Paige: "Come on, Esme! You can do it!"

Jamie: "Was I right?"
Jenna: "I think so!"

Jamie was right, Esme is standing all on her own!

Brendan: "My kids are so smart."

It may be midnight, but that won't stop Brodie from going outside and collecting posters because I forgot to send someone to do it during the day.

Happy birthday, Blaire!

Happy birthday, Jamie!

Happy birthday, Esme!

Blaire aged up into a teen!

So did Jamie!

Esme aged up into a toddler!

Esme: "Now, I can walk everywhere!"

Blaire: "We have to go to high school now, don't we?"

Jamie: "I heard high school is way more difficult than grade school!"

Brodie: "Are you ready to learn some new words, Esme?"

Esme: "Words?"

Blaire: "Weren't you supposed to age up today too, dad?"

Chase: "Don't remind the creator."

Nice try, you're not getting out of it.

Esme: "Can I go play now?"

Brodie: "Alright, but we need to keep learning some new words later."

Happy birthday, Chase!

Happy birthday, Brendan!

Chase aged up into an adult!

So did Brendan!

Chase decided to check his social media... and the comments aren't so great.

Chase: "Oh, crap... this is bad."

Chase: "Uh... honey? I think we need to leave San Myshuno... like, immediately."

Brendan: "Huh? What do you mean we need to leave San Myshuno immediately?"

Chase: "Uh... the residents of San Myshuno are starting to realise that I'm not keeping a lot of my promises as mayor... and there may be an angry mob on the way here right now."

Brendan: "Are you kidding me? What are we gonna do, then?!"

Chase: "We're gonna get as far away from San Myshuno as humanly possible where no one will ever find us... at least not for a while."

Jamie: "Where could that be?"

Blaire: "We're really moving right now?"

Chase: "Yep. We kinda have no choice, girls. This is all my fault, I made way too many promises as mayor that I completely forgot about."

Paige: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooooooooooo! Paige!

Paige: "Don't miss me too much."

Paige: *Sigh*

Paige: "Take care of my yoga classes for me."

Rest In Peace, Paige Parsons. You were a wonderful, athletic sim who loved yoga. You will be dearly missed.

The game glitched and Brodie also passed away with no animation. His urn just appeared on the lot when I loaded into the game. Rest In Peace, Brodie Parsons. You were a wonderful sim who was socially awkward but funny. You will be dearly missed.


As sad as Brodie and Paige's deaths were, the Parsons had to get as far away from San Myshuno as they could. Where was that, you ask?

In Chestnut Ridge! The Parsons are now living the country life on their new ranch! If you'd like to see a full tour of the ranch, check it out on my instagram!

Do you guys like it?

Brendan: "I love it! What do you think, girls?"

Blaire: "This place is way more peaceful than the city."

Chase: "I don't care what it is, as long as I'm far away from any San Myshuno resident."

Esme: "They didn't wait for us!"
Neal: "That's mean!"

Blaire: "What do you say we get out and explore Chestnut Ridge?"

Jamie: "But, we have a ton of homework."

Blaire: "C'mon, it'll be fun! We can do our homework when we get back."

Blaire: "We may even see a few horses walking around! We would have never seen that in San Myshuno."

Jamie: "Horses?! You know I'm terrified of horses!"

Blaire: "Suit yourself, I'm going anyways."

Blaire decided to head out and explore Chestnut Ridge.

She found the bustling town area with shops and an equestrian center!

Blaire: "Hmm... what does this notice board say?"

Blaire: "We can buy mini goats and sheep? That sounds amazing!"

Blaire also decided to head into one of the stores and see what's inside. There's mostly groceries here, so she purchased some prairie grass in case she sees a horse.

Where are you going now?

Blaire: "I'm following this random trail, duh. I hope I find something cool!"

Blaire: "Ooh, is that a horse?"

Uh... that is one fancy horse.

Blaire: "Wait a minute... I don't think that's just any horse. Could that be a unicorn?"

Sure looks like it. It has a horn, which automatically qualifies it as a unicorn.

Blaire: "I'm just dreaming... surely I'm not actually in the presence of a unicorn right now."

Unicorn: "Who the heck are you?"

We could ask you the same question.

Blaire: "I'm Blaire, nice to meet you!"

Blaire: "I've loved horses my whole life... but I've loved unicorns even more!"

Unicorn: "How did you know I was a unicorn?"

Blaire: "Uh... lucky guess?"

Blaire: "Aww, you're so sweet."

Blaire: "You seem hungry. Luckily, I just bought some treats."

Blaire: "Here, have some prairie grass. It's fresh!"

Blaire: "Here you go."

Unicorn: "Neigh! That prairie grass is delicious!"

Unicorn: "Wanna be friends?"

Blaire: "Of course! Do you think we could go for a quick ride? I've never ridden a horse before."
Unicorn: "Sure thing."

Ooh, that is some beautiful riding gear!

Blaire: "Here goes nothing..."

Blaire: "Woah! Take it easy..."

Blaire: "Could you slow down a bit?

Unicorn: "I'm practically tippy-toeing."

Blaire: "I have to take a selfie for social bunny."

Blaire: "Woah! Where are you going?!"

Blaire: "I'm afraid for my life right now!"

Unicorn: "Hahaha!"
Blaire: "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

Unicorn: "Maybe... hehehe..."
Blaire: "Gee, thanks for the scare."

Welp, that's not very majestic.

Blaire: "You really couldn't have waited until I dismounted?"

Blaire: "Thanks for being so sweet."

Blaire: "Woah!"
Unicorn: "Neigh!"

Blaire: "Alright, time to dismount... wait... where's the ground?!"

Blaire: "I'd better clean this up."

Blaire: "Since I just cleaned up your unicorn poop, could I bring you home as a pet?"

Unicorn: "A pet? I finally have an owner?!"

Blaire: "Yeah, I have a huge ranch with horse stables. You'll love it! Hey, can I name you Dream?"

Dream: "Sure, that's a lovely name."
Blaire: "My sweet Dream."

Dream: "What was that?!"

Blaire: "Don't get spooked, girl. I'm here, don't worry."

Dream: "I see it again!"

It's just a butterfly, ma'am.

Blaire: "I guess we should head home, then- WOAH!"

Blaire: "THIS IS WAY TOO FAST, DREAM!!!"

Dream and Blaire made it home!

Blaire: "Slow... slow... let me show you to your stable."

Blaire: "Here it is."

Dream: "I love it! It's so warm in here!"

Blaire: "Come and check out your new bed!"

Dream: "I approve."

Looks like Dream has made herself at home already!



4 comments: