Monday, July 10, 2023

Chapter 288

After finishing university, Chase and the rest of the Parsons family moved to San Myshuno!

If you want to see their brand new apartment, check it out on my Instagram.

Brendan has also joined the family. Wish him luck.

Chase has officially joined the politician career!

He's already level 8 because of his college degree.

Paige: "Why couldn't I go to college for my career?"

Are there degrees for yoga?

Dipsi: "There's a degree for villainy. I want to study that degree."

Servo is also getting yet another degree. This time, he's earning a degree in drama since he has more time to complete it, now. The Parsons garden and collection room don't fit here in the apartment, which I'm quite upset about, but they'll be back once the Parsons have more room! The Parsons also need to collect some city exclusive collectables.

Brendan: "I know that we've been talking a lot about having a science baby recently, so I think we shouldn't waste anymore time and do it now!"

Chase: "That's a great idea. Are you sure we're ready?"

Brendan: "We're more than ready! I've wanted to be a dad as long as I can remember."

Dipsi: "There's going to be a baby around here?!"

Chase and Brendan have used their genetic material to have a science baby! It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Blaire Parsons!

Wait a minute... two science babies?! Of course, the first time the Parsons try for a science baby it has to be twins. It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Jamie Parsons!

Chase: "Twins? That sure was lucky!"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified for when they age up into twin infants.

Paige: "We have our work cut out for us, that's for sure."

Brodie: "We'd better buckle our grandparent seatbelts!"

Chase: "They're both perfect."

Brendan: "They really are."

They're so adorable!

Chase: "Alright, now let's get to the serious stuff."

Collecting snow globes?

Chase: "Yes. There's also something else very important I need to do."

Chase: "Simoleons for everyone!!!"

Chase: "This should convince plenty of sims to vote for me as the next San Myshuno mayor."

Chase: "We need a universal sim income! Simoleons for all!"

The welcome wagon has graced us with their presence.

For once, it's a good thing. This is a perfect opportunity for my little Chase to secure some votes for the next mayor of San Myshuno. He needs to secure 10 votes for a promotion.

Chase: "Hey, guys! Welcome! Why don't you come on inside?"

Jayde: "Wow, this is the most receptive I've ever seen a sim be to the welcome wagon."

Jesminder: "We brought fruit cake!"

Dipsi: "Who the heck are these guys?"

Chase: "Say, are you considering voting in the upcoming San Myshuno mayor elections?"

Urangoo: "Me? I rarely ever vote for mayor, I'm too busy being a tough guy."

Servo: "Do you guys really have to eat that fruit cake while I'm doing my university homework?"

Jesminder: "Are you jealous you can't eat any?"

Winnie: "Even I don't want any, and I eat everything."

Chase: "Come on, just vote for me in the upcoming mayor elections! I'm not asking for much!"

Urangoo: "I don't wanna vote! Leave me alone!"

Chase is doing such a great job convincing sims to vote for him.

Brendan: "You two need some adorable little onesies."

Oh my gosh, these are adorable!

Chase has to give someone the key to his apartment for the 'City Native' aspiration, and of all sims, he chose this guy.

Chase: "Here's the key to my apartment if you ever wanna come over and tell me you're voting for me as mayor."

Urangoo: "I still won't vote for you, but thanks! Does this mean I also have access to the fridge whenever I want?"

Brendan: "If that guy has anything, it's the audacity."

Chase: "If you'll at least consider voting for me, sure."

Urangoo: "Alright, I'll think about it."

Chase: "You'll vote for me as mayor of San Myshuno, right mom?"

Paige: "Of course I will, honey."

Chase: "Thanks, mom!"

Paige: "Of course, that's what moms are for, sweetie."

Chase: "Can I convince you to vote for me as mayor?"

Jesminder: "No need, you've already got my vote. You've been so welcoming to us!"

Chase: "Dad, you're voting for me, right?"

Brodie: "Of course I am!"

Brodie: "Is it true you plan to raise all retirement payments for the elders of San Myshuno?"

Chase: "No... that was just a way to get sims to vote for me."

Dipsi: "I'm disappointed. I smelt food, but it was just fruit cake."

Blaire aged up into an infant!

So did Jamie! Let's hope they're easy to care for. Luckily, neither of them got the 'intense' trait.

Brodie: "Aging up means learning new skills and reaching milestones!"

It sure does. Let's see if the girls like tummy time.

Jamie loves it!

Blaire, however, isn't loving it so far.

Thank gosh for the help of Paige and Brodie.

Jamie: "Hehehe!"
Blaire: "Waaa!!!"

The twins have already reached the 'lift head' milestone!

Doesn't Blaire look so excited?

After tummy time, it's feeding time, then bath time.

For some reason, the bubbles remained on Blaire's hair afterwards.

Paige: "Are you hungry after tummy time?"

Let's hope they can both sit up soon.

Blaire: "Waaa!"
Brendan: "You really don't like tummy time, do you?"

Every time one of them reaches a milestone, they have a proud family ready to cheer for them.

With everyone pitching in, twin infants aren't as difficult as I thought they'd be.

Brodie is outside looking for some collectable city posters.

This poster is so cool!

Townie: "Posters are the enemy! The enemy I say!!!"

Okay...

Brodie: "There's some strange sims around here."

Sleep time for the girls!

Servo: "All that homework was so boring."

This is the first time I've ever seen you bored.

I thought that lady afraid of posters was strange, until I saw this man dressed in a raccoon suit staring at me behind a wall.

Brodie is helping out with the midnight feeds since Chase has his first day of work tomorrow.

When there's a student enrolled in university, you can guarantee there's a presentation.

The twins are awake!

They look very excited for more tummy time.

Is mac and cheese for breakfast really the best option, y'all?

Apparently, the guy in the raccoon suit's name is 'Hank the Weirdo'. He sure does live up to his name.

Chase: "I wonder if I'll find any new snow globes today."

I can't wait to put all these in the collection room!

Ooh, this snow globe is so pretty!

Chase: "Hey there, would you consider voting for me as mayor? I plan to give raises to all food stall merchants."

Madison: "You do? Of course I'll vote for you!"

Winnie, where did all this hair come from?

Winnie: "I don't know... it wasn't me or anything... why do you ask?"

Chase: "Hey there, would you consider voting for me as mayor in the upcoming election? I plan to lower rent for all!"

Gobias: "I don't even live in San Myshuno, but sure!"

Bonehilda is back at the Parsons house cleaning. After this is when she must go to the university dorms to clean up after the messy roomies.

Chase: "Hey there, neighbor!"

Jayde: "I already know what you're gonna say."

Jayde: "'WiLL yOu VoTe FoR mE aS mAyOr?' Before I consider it, you need to look the part. I won't vote for a guy that's dressed in such casual clothes."

Chase: "You know what? You're right."

Chase: "Do I look the part now?"

That is one fancy suit.

Chase: "I know, right?"

Chase: "I bet everyone in the gym behind me will vote for me now that I'm wearing this fabulous suit."

Ooh, there's a podium over there.

Chase: "Hello, fellow San Myshuno residents! I'm Chase Parsons, your future mayor!"

You're screaming into the void, Chase.

Chase: "I'm practising, duh."

Chase: "Alright, into the gym I go."

Chase: "Hey there, gym instructor. Do you have a few moments to talk?"

Supriya: "I was a little busy, but sure thing."

Chase: "I'm Chase Parsons, and I plan to be your next mayor. With your vote, I can fund this gym to make it the best gym in the entire sim world."

Supriya: "That sounds pretty amazing! You've got my vote."

Chase: "Great! Do I have anyone else's vote so far?"

Sherman: "You've got mine too, but only because I like your purple hair."

Xander Clavell is getting all the ladies at the gym.

Chase: "Excuse me, ladies? Would you mind voting for me as mayor in the upcoming election? I'll fund this gym to have it thiving like never before!"

Rhoda: "I only come here to laugh at my brother trying to work out, but sure!"

Chase: "Hey there, would you consider voting for me in the upcoming mayor election? I plan to fund all daycares!"

Samantha: "You know I don't live here, right?"

Chase: "Oh... have I secured your vote, though?"

Samantha: "Sure, I guess!"

Chase: "I'm so charismatic."

After Chase finished work, Brendan came down to the art gallery to spend some time with Chase.

Off inside they go!

Wow... what an... interesting looking sculpture?

Brendan: "What is this supposed to be?"

Chase: "It's meant to represent all the complicated feelings sims feel inside."

Wow, so deep.

*Kiss*

Chase: "I'm glad we got some alone time to go on a date today, babe."

Brendan: "Me too, thanks for bringing me here."

Chase: "It's not the only reason I brought you here today. Brendan..."

Brendan: "Chase... what are you-"

Chase: "I have a very important question."

Chase: "Will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?"

Brendan: *Gasp!*

Brendan: "Yes!"

Hooray!

Chase and Brendan are engaged!

Chase: "Did I surprise you?"

Brendan: "You sure did, I thought we were just coming here for a date."

Chase: "Don't worry, our date can continue, my love."

*Kiss*

Chase: "Hey! Are you already wedding planning on your phone?"

Brendan: "Maybe..."

Servo is back down in Sulani to find the dang mahi mahi fish.

Chase is also here to practise singing. Apparently, he needs to master singing for his aspiration, which is kind of odd, but he'll go with it.

Chase: "How do I sound, Servo?"

Servo: "You sound like you need to leave before you scare away the fish."

BURN!

Servo: "Look what I caught!"

Wow, you caught the wrong fish! Servo has had no luck yet again. Time to head home for the day.

Back at home, one of the Parsons received an anonymous call from a sim asking to stay over. I assumed it was Kyle, so I said yes immediately, but it was actually a neighbor who has her own perfectly good home. This is going to be annoying, I can just feel it.

Jayde: "I've already made myself at home. Thanks for letting me stay!"

Brodie has been doing a great job taking care of the twins.

Oop- looks like something woke Blaire up.

Blaire: "Waaaaa!!!"

I found the culprit — Chase's awful singing.

Brendan: "Are your ears bleeding, too?"

Paige: "Nope, luckily I'm an elder and can hardly hear!"

Dipsi: "Make it stop! It's sending shivers down my spine, and not in a good way."

Winnie: "My ears! My poor, giant ears!"

Servo is completing another term paper.

He gets to hear Chase's awful singing while doing so.

Speaking of horrible loud noises, the neighbors won't stop playing loud metal music!

Paige: "Okay, even I can hear that loud metal music! I'm going over there to put a stop to it."

Paige: "They'll wish they never had their music at such an inconsiderate level!"

Paige: "Alright, I knocked on their door. Let's see who the culprit is."

Of course it's this guy.

Urangoo: "What do you want, old lady?"

Paige: "I want you to turn down that obnoxiously loud music right now!"

Paige: "Don't you know that sims are trying to sleep around here?!"

Urangoo: "Woah! Chill out."

Paige: "Don't tell me to 'chill out'! Turn it down this instant, or else I'll send my very scary robot next time! There won't be a next time, right?"

Urangoo: "No, ma'am. I'm very sorry, it won't happen again."

Finally, now the twins can go back to sleep again.

Servo is cooking some breakfast before cooking a very important cake.

Chase and Brendan's wedding cake!

It looks amazing!

Servo really outdid himself.

Paige: "Huh? What the heck is that?"

Paige: "Ah!"

Paige: "Are those... bats?!"

Paige: "That hooligan neighbor sent them, didn't he?"

Dipsi: "Why can't I have animal crackers?"

Because you have an automatic food bowl.

Brendan: "I just filled it this morning, Dipsi!"

Chase is looking for more snow globes right before his wedding.

Ooh, it was worth it! He found a rare snow globe!

Hooray! Jamie sat up for the first time!

She looks very proud of herself.

Brodie: "Not as proud as grandpa!"

It's Chase and Brendan's wedding day!

They're getting married at the San Myshuno park.

The twins are upstairs taking a nap on their playmats.

Most of the guests are seated.

I have no idea what the heck these two are doing.

Here comes the handsome groom!

Brendan: "Try not to cry, try not to cry!"

Servo: "We are all gathered here to celebrate the union of Chase and Brendan. If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one objects. Good.

Chase: "Brendan, when I saw you for the first time being the cutest roomie I've ever seen, I just knew you were the one."

Brendan: "How romantic!"

Paige: *Crying* "I can't believe my baby is getting married!"

Brodie: "I could just sing I'm so proud!"

Please don't.

Chase: "With this ring..."

Chase: "...I thee wed."

Servo: "I now pronounce you husband and husband! You may now kiss your groom."

*Kiss*

May you live happily ever Parsons!

Chase: "Shall we?"

Brendan: "We shall, my love."

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mr Parsons!

Chase: "Hold it together, hold it together!"

Everyone is blowing bubbles in celebration of the married couple!

This is one of my favorite parts of sims weddings.

Servo: "Everyone, gather around to cut the cake I spent hours making!"

Chase and Brendan shared the first slice of the wedding cake!

Meanwhile, everyone was waiting for the food.

Servo: "Except for me, of course."

Poor Servo.

Paige went upstairs to check on the twins.

Both of them are awake from their nap.

It's time for the first dance!

Brendan: "I love you so much."

Chase: "I love you more, my wonderful husband."

This is so adorable!

The most important part of a Parsons wedding isn't the vows or the cake...

It's the dancing!

The wedding was wonderful and went off without a hitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment