Friday, December 22, 2023

Chapter 314

Tiffany: "Ahh! Bees!"

Zeke: "Wanna throw some football, dad? I just joined the football team at school!"

Juniper: "Sure... just make sure it doesn't hit me in my handsome face."

Zeke: "Catch!"

Juniper: "Oops... I missed."

Zeke: "Wow, you're horrible at sports."

Juniper: "I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

Zeke: "Where did my love of sports come from, then?!"

Tiffany: "I don't know. It didn't come from me, either."

Zeke: "My family is crazy and they hate sports? Help me."

Juniper: "Maybe I'll be better at throwing the ball instead."

Zeke: "Oww!"

Zeke: "Welp... that's gonna hurt."

Zeke: "Dad! Are you kidding me?!"

Juniper: "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!"

Juniper: "Are you alright?"

Zeke: "My face hurts!"

Zeke: "Getting hit in the face by a frozen football isn't fun."

Zeke: "Let's keep practising, though."

Zeke: "I'll be a star quarterback in no time!"

Juniper: "I'm gonna need to improve my football skills so I can help you make that happen!"

Tiffany: "Winterfest may be over, but I'm in a holly jolly mood, so I'll make a winterfest themed bouquet."

It's Servo's official first day of work as a civic planner in the green technician branch, so the evil fabricator has returned.

So has the recycler. Servo needs to recycle some materials to get some bits and pieces for fabricating. Luckily, the Parsons have a bunch of random junk in their family inventory.

Smoothie: "Get back here, birb ball!"

Tiffany: "I can still feel the many bee stings I received today."

Dimitri is obsessed with the tablet.

Smoothie: "And I'm obsessed with me."

Servo: "I'm home from work and ready to draft and send off some municipal blueprints."

Servo: "Ooh, I've got mail!"

Servo: "Wow, I get lots of fan mail."

Servo: "Should I open these? ...Nah!"

Zeke: "All of Servo's fan mail is full of junk anyway."

Servo: "Time to draft!"

Please draft a hydroponic planter. I beg of you!

I just found this awesome computer in the Parsons family inventory that Servo received for completing the detective career!

Pancake: "Is that a treat for me?"

Juniper: "It will be if you're a good boy during our walk today!"

Pancake: "I'm the goodest boy!"

Happy birthday, Dimitri!

Dimitri aged up into a child!

It's New Year's Eve time! 🎉🥳

Juniper: "A new year is already upon us?!"

Juniper: "I didn't meet my New Year's resolution of leaving around 500 sunshines in a can."

Angie: "What kind of New Year's resolution is that?"

Juniper: "Don't judge my New Year's resolution."

Zeke's fitness skill is improving by leaps and bounds already!

Eloise: "So is my 'watching TV' skill."

Dimitri: "Hehe... I'm eating pancakes, and the automatic floor vacuum looks like a pancake, too."

Hooray! Tiffany has finally reached level 10 of the floral arranging skill! This skill took ages to complete.

Now, she can scent her flowers with orchids.

Tiffany: "Now, I can inhale the life essence and reset my life stage with this bouquet!"

Wow, I never knew bouquets could be so powerful!

Servo needs to add some eco upgrades to the appliances around the Parsons home for his daily task in his job.

He can upgrade anything but the toilet. We don't need any more toasty buns.

He shoots!

He misses.

Zeke: "Let me try that again."

He scores!

Servo: "Hello, my lovely fiancée. Would you like to come over and go on two dates so I can complete my aspiration?"

Servo: "Thanks for coming over, honey. What do you wanna do on our date?"

Bonehilda: "As long as I'm spending time with you, anything sounds good!"

Servo: "You're just the sweetest!"

Servo: "I guess we could start by heading inside."

Bonehilda: "Good idea. It's freezing out here."

Bonehilda: "Let's go watch some New Year's TV!"

The New Year's TV is just as wild as ever.

Even Paul is celebrating New Year's in his cage.

Hey, stop that you two! Paul shouldn't have to witness you guys canoodling!

After successfully completing two gold dates with Bonehilda, Servo has completed the 'Serial Romantic' aspiration! He'll never have to be a player ever again.

For some reason, stans keep walking into the house... especially this one.

Smoothie: "They'd better not mess with my food bowl, or I'll scratch their face like this!"

5... 4... 3... 2... 1!

Everyone: "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

I was so close to getting all of the Parsons to eat breakfast together at the same time.

Zeke: "Now that the snow has cleared up in two milliseconds, let's practice football again, dad!"

Juniper: "I can't wait to feel like a failure again!"

Eloise: "Acne on my beautiful face? I think not."

Angie: "Whoever loses has to sleep in the treehouse tonight."

Dimitri: "Deal!"

Hooray! After mailing off a bunch of municipal blueprints in the mail, Servo is now able to craft a hydroponic planter!

Servo: "Wait a minute... does that mean I have to craft them all individually?"

Oop- I didn't think of that. I guess you do.

Dimitri: "I won at marbles, and now I'm gonna win at hopscotch!"

The first hydroponic planter has been created!

This will now keep the forbidden fruit tree automatically watered.

Now, all Servo has to do is craft many, many more. This will probably take a while.

The planter is already working!

Another planter is complete! This is going to save so much time and energy for every sim and robot that tends to this garden.

Tiffany is going to start making every single bouquet in the game to add to the crafted items room.

She's already made two, but there's many more to go.

Zeke's fitness skill is already level 8 because he's always playing sports. That's impressive since he's still only a teen!

Juniper: "Hi there, bees!"

Juniper: "Hehe... one of them tickled my nose."

Tiffany: "Hey! Get out of our backyard, you creep!"

Stan: "I just wanna see Servo through the window!"

Not even the cleaner bot wants to go near that nasty toilet.

These two are playing in sync.

Smoothie: "Don't try to escape me, ball!"
Maple: "I'm too lazy to reach."

How are you two so perfectly in sync right now?!

Zeke has to catch up on homework after being at football practice.

Eloise: "Zeke is so annoying. He's trying to upstage me so that I don't become the next heiress."

Dimitri: "Plot twist. I'm the next heir!"

Angie: "In your dreams, buddy."

Juniper: "It must suck not getting to be the heir."

Tiffany: "I wouldn't know that feeling."

Tiffany: "Anyways, I found my diary from when I was young. Let me read all the embarrassing things I wrote in here."

Juniper: "Ugh, everyone else seems so accomplished!"

Juniper: "What have I done with my life so far?!"

Uh oh... Juniper is experiencing a mid-life crisis!

No surprise, the Parsons kids are in a horrible mood after school yet again.

Eloise: "Do you think I have a good chance of being the next heiress?"

Deidre: "I'd say your chances are 1 in 5 right now."

Eloise: "Can you drop out of the running so that I have a 1 in 4 chance instead?"

Zeke: "Watch this!"

Zeke: "SCORE!"

Zeke: "I'm so awesome!"

You guys couldn't have eaten dinner at the dining table?

Maple vs. laser pointer!

Maple: "Got it. This is too easy."

Angie: "Who's the most adorable doggo ever?"

Pancake: "I am, I am!"

Juniper: "Is it hot in this hot tub or is it just me?"

Tiffany: "I think it's just you, babe."

Juniper: "This takes me back to our honeymoon."

*Kiss*

Tiffany: "Does this take you back too?"

Juniper: "Woah!"

Juniper: "This definitely takes me back!"

YA NASTIES!

Juniper: "That was fun!"
Tiffany: "I know right?"

Juniper: "I love you, honey."
Tiffany: "I love you more."

I'm annoyed that this stan broke into the Parsons house again, but I'm not annoyed that she's mopping up puddles."

Juniper: "I didn't know you could read books on this thing!"

Welcome to the future!

It's Love Day time! 💘💋💌

Servo: "Maybe I should make a lovely little treat for Love Day."

Servo: "Behold... flirty heart cookies!"

Maple ran away for the 50th time and came back once he got hungry.

Hooray! Tiffany has reached level 10 of the gardener career in the floral arranger branch!

Tiffany: "I guess you can say I'm a floral designer master, now."

Juniper: "Why are you so adorable?"

Juniper: "You're just the cutest little thing ever-"

Juniper: "AHHHHH!!!"

Tiffany's bouquets are filling up the messy crafted items room already!

Eloise: "Love Day confetti for all!"

Deidre: "Why are you guys sitting so annoyingly close to me?!"

Juniper is getting better at football since he's been helping out Zeke so much. His fitness skill has even been going up a lot!

Juniper: "I may be a green sim, but I'm also a green sim."

You sure are. Look at you recycling!

In case you're wondering, Servo is still crafting the many hydroponic planters the Parsons need.

Tiffany: "I can't wait to never have to water a plant ever again."

Someone's stinky.

Zeke: "Shut up. I just finished football practice."

Smoothie is living her best life

Dimitri: "Hey, Smoothie! Don't eat the fried chicken sliders!"

Stan: "Oh my gosh, Servo! I'm, like, totally your biggest fan!"

Servo: "I'll give you 3 seconds to leave my house..."

Stan: "Uh... I'm scared."

Happy birthday, Angie!

Angie aged up into a teen!

Angie: "Ugh, my mom already tagged me in a social bunny post. That's so embarrassing!"

Servo needs to add a compost bin to a toilet for one of his work tasks today. Heck knows he's not adding it to one of the toilets in the house, so he'll add it to this random toilet.

Zeke: "It's your fault I have acne!"

Angie: "Woah, calm down."

Zeke: "No! You're so annoying!"

Angie: "How the heck is it my fault that you have acne?"

Deidre: "It's not, but it's fun to blame everything on your siblings."

Eloise: "It's true. Deidre always blames everything on me!"

Elise: "Where did everyone go? You guys didn't even finish your omelettes!"

Tiffany: "Ugh! I'm so burnt out after creating so many bouquets!"

Maybe sitting in the hot tub with some aroma oils will help calm you down.

Tiffany: "Hmph... it's not working so far."

Since Angie is the only one home today after aging up, she needs to catch up on homework before school tomorrow.

It's Egg Day time! 🥚🐰🐥

Hooray! Servo has reached level 10 of the civic planner career in the green technician branch! He's also unlocked all of the blueprints he can, so he'll be joining the scientist career next!

Tiffany: "Ah... after sitting in the hot tub all day, I feel like my burnout is melting away."

Now, get back to making bouquets.

Angie: "Do you see this scary show on TV?"

Angie: "That could happen to us because everyone's so bad at cooking."
Juniper: *Gasp!* "You're right!"

She's definitely right.

At last! Servo has finally finished crafting all of the hydroponic planters!

Now, the garden is mostly self-sufficient!

Tiffany and Servo just need to tend to the weeds and bugs that appeared while the plants were in their old planter boxes.

The kids are down at school for football day!

Eloise: *Crying* "Why do I have to be here? I hate football!"

Zeke: "How could someone hate football?"

Angie: "Because it's boring. I'm just here for the food."

Eloise: "What if the food sucks, too?"

Zeke: "Hey, wanna play catch?"

Student: "You know it!"

Eloise: "When can we go home?"
Angie: "I don't know, but let's just keep eating until we can leave."

Confetti!

Zeke: "Oww!"

Student: *Gasp!* "I didn't mean to do that!"

Zeke: "You hit me right in the temple!"

Student: "Hey, Angie! Catch!"

Angie: "Ouch!"

Student: "Ooh... that's gotta hurt."

Angie: "Is everything spinning, or is it just me?"

Eloise: "Wow, you can spin the ball on your finger! That's awesome!"

Zeke: "Okay, I'm not dizzy anymore. We can continue."

Student: "Sorry again about that..."

Eloise: "Hey, I actually caught the ball!"

Eloise: "I need to post about this lifetime achievement on social bunny."

Angie: "Look at me, I'm a pro!"

Hey, are you defacing that sign?

Zeke: "Wanna play catch, Deidre?"

Deidre: "Sure, I'll give it a try."

Deidre: "Caught it!"
Eloise: "Aww, I wanted to laugh at your expense when you didn't catch it."

Deidre: "Catch!"
Zeke: "Oww!"

Deidre: "Oops! Sorry, Zeke!"

Zeke: "Right in the temple yet again."

Zeke: "I'll get you back for this later."

Deidre: "It was an accident! Please don't tell mom."

Eloise: "Can I get some more churros? I'm bored out of my mind here."

Teacher: "Goooo Womp Womps!"

Aren't you a little old to be cheering?

Angie: "Ugh, Zeke is stinky!"

Judge: "We're now going to announce the winner of the football throwing competition."

There was a competition going on?

Judge: "Write down how many times you caught the ball and how many times you dropped the ball."

Zeke: "Do I also count how many times I got hit in the head?"

Eloise: "Do I even have a chance of winning this contest?"
Deidre: "No way, you did horrible!"

Eloise: "That's so mean!"

Somehow, the Parsons got a Finchwick Fair participation trophy from this contest... very confusing. Anyways, it's time to head home.

Eloise: "Football day sucked."
Juniper: "How come?"

Eloise: "Let's just say we somehow got a Finchwick Fair participation ribbon from the football contest they were holding."
Juniper: "Man... my being horrible at sports must have passed down to you guys."

Happy birthday, Deidre!

Happy birthday, Eloise!

Deidre aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Eloise also aged up into an adult!

I'm sad to see her go... but, get out.

After completing the civic planner career in the green technician branch, Servo has moved onto the science career. His co-workers are very excited to see him here today.

Servo: "Hello, un-famous sims."

He immediately went to the room that has the robot thingy that invents things.

First, he decided to invent a hover lamp.

Servo: "Is it looking good, so far?"
Robot: "It looks great!"

Flower Bunny: "This plant room needs some more flower petals!"

I assumed this would actually do what it said it would, remove gravity from the room... but it's just a decoration, apparently.

Servo: "Look at me! I just built a useless invention that looks cool!"

To invent more creations, Servo needs lots of metals and crystals. Luckily, he can ask his co-workers.

Servo: "Do you have any spare metals lying around I could use?"

Co-worker: "Of course! I have tons. Here you go."

There's also lots of metal and crystal digging rocks spawning outside.

Servo: "Behold, my next invention!"

Another decoration... how exciting.

Servo: "I'm gonna need some metals for this next invention."

Servo is going to attempt to invent a satellite!

Ooh, it's complete! This satellite can do many things, including contacting aliens from Sixam and influencing the neighborhood!

Servo: "We did a great job today, my little robot friend."

Robot: "We most certainly did."

Servo: "One day, we shall rule the sim world! ...Just don't tell anybody."


2 comments:

  1. I like that when I read your story I'm learning about more and more. I've barely touched the surface of the sims 4!

    Aren't plant sims limited time or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TS4 has so much content, it's insane! It's really fun to explore, especially since I've kind of unintentionally been doing the super sim challenge with Servo for a while. xD

      Plant sims are limited time! I installed a mod so that they're permanent and a bit more fleshed out.

      Delete