Saturday, December 9, 2023

Chapter 311

The crafted items room is filling up fast.

Servo and Juniper are filling up the walls already with just classic paintings alone.

Tiffany: "Will this horrible tan fail ever go away?"

Juniper: "I just love hot tubs. They help me get water and sun at the same time, it’s a plant sim's dream!"

Alright, enough sun. Back to painting.

Speaking of which, Servo is still trapped in the laundry painting non stop.

Duncan: "Guys, quick! Look how cute Peanut is going down the slide!"

Peanut: "Yippee!"

Tiffany is back down in the gardening room tending to the garden. She has some help from the gardening bot today.

Agnes Crumplebottom: "Do I see two sims kissing over there? Not on my watch!"

Maple claimed the master bed all for himself as soon as everyone woke up.

Juniper has painted this same painting about 10 times. PLEASE PAINT SOMETHING ELSE!

I decided to put all of the carved pumpkins down here. I'll have the Parsons carve some more strictly for the front porch.

Servo is joining his first career since completing his final university degree, the detective career!

Duncan: "Man, I need this meal after playing the piano all day long."

Latte: "Hank the weirdo is approaching again, isn't he?"

He sure is. Somehow, he's everywhere.

Tiffany: "He was even at our wedding."
Juniper: "Why would you invite Hank the weirdo to our wedding?"

Servo is down at the police station for his first day of work as a detective!

He may be level 8 of the career already, but he’s still starting off as a rookie. He needs to follow a trained detective to train for when it's his turn to solve a case. He needs to solve 5 cases to be promoted, which is quite annoying.

Police Officer: "Hey, it's Servo Bot! I'm your biggest fan!"
Servo: "Thanks. Would you mind showing me where the computers are?"

Servo needs to use the computer to read what his first task will be.

While being admired, of course.

Time for Servo to investigate his first crime scene! Wait... why the heck are there two urns in front of this house? What happened here?!

Servo: "I'd better take a picture of this first clue."

Servo: "Aha! Another clue!"

Y'all are letting Servo do all the work!

Servo: "Did you happen to witness anything suspicious during or after the crime occurred?"

Witness: "Yes... I noticed a sim carrying a spray can running down the street wearing a red hoodie."

Servo: "Notice anyone with a red hoodie nearby?"

Police Officer: "Nope. If I do, I'll make sure you arrest him."

Servo: *Sigh* "Of course I'm doing all the work. It's just like at home."

I don't know why these objects look like this. I'm assuming they're "missing"?

Now that Servo is back at the police station, he needs to analyze the evidence he collected.

Servo: "I'll analyze all of the DNA samples I took."

Fan: "Servo, I'm your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph, please?"

Servo: "How the heck did you get in here?"

Now that Servo has helped the detectives as much as he can today, he can help out with the perps until the end of his shift.

They do not look happy to be here.

Servo: "First, I'll scan your fingerprint and then I'll take your mugshot."

Servo: "Alright, now to search you for any weapons."

Servo: "Hmm..."

Servo: "A llamacorn? Why on earth are you in possession of such a dangerous object?!"

Criminal: "Uh... I can explain..."

Criminal: "Actually... I can't."
Servo: "I'll be confiscating this."

Servo: "How did I do today, boss?"

Captain: "You did great. You'll be able to begin working on cases all on your own in no time."

Servo: "Why can't I begin now?"

Captain: "You need to be fully trained before we send you to any old job."

Servo: "I have more life experience than all of you combined... but fine, I understand."

After a successful day of work, Servo is finally home!

Tiffany: "Thank gosh, I've been in labor for hours!"

You've got this, Tiffany!

Juniper: "Now that I've finished my 2 hour shower, I can finally nap."
Tiffany: "Babe, I'm in labor!"

Juniper: "Ah! Are you okay? Do you need water? Some sunshine?"

Juniper: "What do I do?!"
Tiffany: "Calm down!"

*Sparkles!*

For the fourth generation in a row... it's twin girls! 💖💖 Introducing Deidre and Eloise Parsons!

Tiffany: "We just had twins?"

Juniper: "Twins..."

Tiffany: "TWINS?!"

I think it's finally sunk in.

Don't worry, the many generations in a row have done this before you and it turned out fine.

"Now that they're distracted by two tiny humans, I can get extra close to the rodent."

Leave Peanut alone!

Juniper: "What if we have twins next time? I can't handle this!"

Happy birthday, Cyrus!

Cyrus aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

Juniper: "How are your paintings coming along, Servo?"
Servo: "Terrible. All I do is paint and paint and paint… sometimes I even paint the exact same thing I just painted."

Juniper: "Hey, I do that all the time! I've been painting the same thing over and over for days!"

Servo: "Is that why I always have to pick up the slack?"

Yes, yes it is.

On that note, back to painting, boys!

Tiffany: "Now that I've got giving birth out of the way, I can get back to gardening."

Bonehilda, are you here stalking Servo again?

Bonehilda: "Stalking? Who says it's stalking?"

Servo: "You can stalk me anytime, lovely lady."

Bonehilda: "Is this my chance?"

Could my favorite ship finally be getting back together?!

Servo: "I've noticed you've been hanging around quite a lot."

Bonehilda: "Uh... I didn't think you'd notice. It's because... I've missed you."

Servo: "I've missed you more."

Bonehilda: "Oh, Servo. I've also missed receiving beautiful flowers from you all the time."

Servo: "I even wrote you a poem... Bonehilda, leaving you was the biggest regret of my life. One day, I'd like you to be my wife."

Bonehilda: "You're still just as romantic as ever."

Servo: "And I still have huge muscles."

Bonehilda: "You aren't wrong about that..."

*Kiss*

Servo: "I can't spend another day without you. I need to be with you forever."

Oreo: "Does this mean Servo will give me less attention, now?"

Servo: "Bonehilda... will you be mine again?"

Bonehilda: "Of course I will! I've been waiting for this moment for so long!"

Servo: "Why don't we take this to the treehouse?"

Not the treehouse!

Oh, come on!

YA NASTIES!

Juniper: "Go, Servo!"

You grew a moustache overnight?

Servo: "I've certainly missed that."
Bonehilda: "Oh, me too."

Juniper: "Uh... I think I can feel my moustache growing even more."

That was quick!

Tiffany: "Oh. My. Gosh! Servo and Bonehilda are dating?!"

Servo: "Yep. Reunited and it feels so good!"

Tiffany: "I'm glad to hear it."
Bonehilda: "I should get going now."

Servo: "Wait! Before you go... there's something I need to ask you... again."

Servo: "Bonehilda, I may have had many loves while we weren't together, but you're the love of my life."

Servo: "Will you marry me?"

Bonehilda: "Oh my- yes, of course I will!"

Bonehilda: "It's just as beautiful as the first ring!"

*Kiss*

Servo and Bonehilda are engaged! ...Again.

Tiffany: "I just love love!"

Bonehilda: "See you guys later!"

Now, Servo can self repair after all that lovin'.

And Juniper can shave this gosh awful moustache.

Juniper: "Goodbye, unexpected moustache."

It's Egg Day time! 🥚🐰

Deidre aged up into an infant!

So did Eloise!

First thing's first, of course. Tummy time!

Deidre already hates it.

Juniper: "There's not enough room here for tummy time."

Why the heck is the bathroom floor the next best option?! Gross!

Deidre has already reached the smile milestone!

Juniper: "Great job, Eloise! You'll be able to sit up in no time!"

Flower Bunny: "Did someone call for a bunny to throw excessive amounts of flowers all over the ground?"

No.

Deidre is very hungry after tummy time.

Poor Peanut passed away from old age. Rest In Peace, Peanut. The Parsons now have a new rodent!

You've heard of Hammy... now, introducing Rammy!

Flower Bunny: "I'll just invite myself inside."

Flower Bunny: "Flower petals for all!"

Gee, thanks.

Yes, Deidre. That is the crazy planet we all live on.

Nap time for the twins!

They both love their baby mobiles.

Juniper: "I'm so tired after caring for the twins all day."

Duncan: "Welcome to parenthood."

Juniper: "...Zzz..."
Duncan: "Uh... earth to Juniper."

Juniper: "Huh?! I'm awake, I'm awake!"

Duncan: "You'd better get used to never getting much sleep."

Tiffany: "Now, I have to take over after working all day?!"

Tiffany: "I need a rose petal bath, first."

Duncan: "Ah! Has anyone checked on these bees all day?! They're enraged!"

The twins are awake and ready for more tummy time!

Uh oh! Poor Eloise had a diaper blowout!

Duncan: "Ugh... seriously?!"

Juniper: "Aww, man. I think Deidre has a stinky diaper, too."

Duncan: "At least it isn't this much of a mess."

Tiffany: "I'm glad I'm down here in the gardening room right now."

Duncan: "Is no one gonna help me out?"

Servo: "Nope, too busy painting."

I bet you're glad to be painting now.

Tiffany is pregnant again!

Latte looks so adorable when she's asleep!

Tiffany: "Oof, the morning sickness is even worse this time around."

The twins are up bright and early after all that chaos last night.

Tiffany's gardening skill is now high enough to use the week-killer 3000!

Tiffany: "Uh... I really need to throw up... like, right now!"

Tiffany: "BLEUGH!"

Tiffany: "Clean up on aisle 3!"

One of the stans keeps planting all of the flowers that the Flower Bunny kept throwing on the floor. Stop that!

Tiffany: "Please stop. I don't want to care for anymore plants. If you saw our garden, you'd understand."

Speaking of plants, Tiffany needs to make some more bouquets for Plopsy.

Tiffany: "I want this bouquet to scream 'spring'."

Tiffany: "It's looking great so far, if I do say so myself."

The Festival of Snow is on, so you know what that means.

Servo is back down in Mt. Komorebi to collect more Simmies!

Yamachan: "Why isn't my BFF paying any attention to me?"

He's too busy.

This sim knows how to get down with the mountain move!

These fireworks continue to scare me.

Servo, stop that!

Don't get crushed by the vending machine! The Parsons can't live without you!

It's past 1 AM, so Servo is being kicked out of the Festival of Snow. He was at least able to find a few Simmies the Parsons don't have yet this time.

Servo: "Maybe I can go down to Tartosa and find some messages in a bottle."

Servo: "Man, the climate here is way different than in Mt. Komorebi."

Townie: "Aren't sand sculptures great?! I've already built 7 of them! Soon, I'll have a sand sculpture army!"

Servo wasn't able to find any messages in a bottle. Only weirdos building an excessive amount of sand sculptures.

Servo: "And what do I come home to after not being able to find any messages in a bottle and witnessing a weirdo building 50 sand sculptures? A giant horse dump and some feathers."

Duncan, it's 3AM. Why are you cooking veggie burgers on the BBQ while wearing a suit?!

Here's the Simmies that Servo was able to find. Now, the Parsons only need two more Simmies to complete their collection!

Deidre sat up for the first time all on her own!

Hopefully Eloise sits up on her own soon.

Servo is back to painting after collecting all those Simmi capsules all day yesterday.

Hooray! Eloise sat up all on her own, too!

Duncan: "I'm a proud grandpa!"

Oh, come on! Again?!

Since the twins can sit in the highchair now, they can try their first baby food!

Let's see if Deidre likes mashed mangoes.

She loves them!

Juniper: "Ugh! Baby food tastes horrible!"

Why do the twins keep having diaper blowouts?!

Oh, look who's here!

Servo: "Hello, my lovely fiancée."

Bonehilda: "I've missed you calling me that."

Servo: "The only time I'll stop calling you that is when I call you my wife."

Duncan: "If I have to deal with one more diaper blowout, I'm gonna lose my mind."

You're a Parsons, you already lost your mind long ago.

Bonehilda is back to doing what she loves most: cleaning up after the Parsons.

These stans really have no boundaries. This stan has been trying to catch a glimpse of Servo through the window all day. Go away!

Tiffany: "I have a bunch of Plopsy orders to ship off."

Tiffany: "Ugh, my back is killing me!"

Hopefully the twins can learn to stand on their own today.

Duncan: "I'm such a great teacher. She's already about to stand all on her own!"

Yay, Deidre!

Tiffany: "I need to tinkle before I pee myself!"

Next for Deidre: learning to crawl.

Meanwhile, Eloise is awake from her nap and ready to learn how to stand.

Hooray, Deidre!

Yay, Eloise! These two are reaching their milestones so quickly!

What are you doing here, Timmy?

Timmy: "Leaving. I just remembered why I vowed to never come here again. I don't want to walk in the door and turn cray cray again."

Poor Duncan is exhausted after helping care for the twins all day.

Oh, hi there, Harry. You haven't snuck into the Parsons backyard to pet Latte in a while.

Is it go time?

Tiffany: "It's go time!"

Juniper: "Ah! Not this again!"

You've got this, Tiffany!

Juniper: "Hey, there's leaves growing all over me again."

Tiffany: "Forget about the leaves, I'm in labor, doofus!"

Juniper: "Oh, right. I almost forgot."
Tiffany: "Oww!!!"

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Zeke Parsons!

Tiffany: "It's only one baby, right?"

Correct, only one this time.

Tiffany: "Thank gosh. He's perfect!"

The twins are ready to age up!

Eloise: "Eh?"

Oreo: "What do you want, tiny human?"

Happy birthday, Deidre!

Happy birthday, Eloise!

Deidre aged up into a toddler!

So did Eloise!

Zeke aged up into an infant!

He may not have a twin, but he sure is his mommy's twin.

Eloise: "Can I eat a burger for breakfast too, mommy?"

Tiffany: "No, you can only have cereal or pancakes for breakfast."

Deidre: "That's no fair!"

Juniper: "Are you ready for tummy time?"

Hopefully Zeke will reach his milestones as quickly as his sisters.

Deidre is a messy eater. She leaves food everywhere whenever she eats. Servo is a neat freak, so he's not gonna like this.

Zeke: "Waaa!"
Juniper: "Oh no, he hates tummy time!"

Duncan is installing a baby mobile to Zeke's crib so he can hide from all the chaos.

Juniper: "Oh, come on, Maple! Isn't it chaotic enough around here, already?!"

Poor Juniper has to care for all three of the kids on his own while Tiffany is working.

Juniper: "Please don't cry again."

Tiffany is down in the garden working. She has her work cut out for her, all of the plants have weeds.

Nap time for Zeke!

There's a huge thunderstorm outside. I thought Brindleton Bay had the worst weather, but Newcrest wins that award hands down. I always feel bad for poor Latte being outside during storms.

There may be a thunderstorm, but that won't stop at least one family member from making sure Latte is cared for.

Thank gosh, all of the kids are finally napping.

Duncan: "Now, I can use this time to mold some clay!"

Or, fall asleep on the rocking chair.

Juniper: "I can use this time to paint the same painting over and over again."

Townies love walking around during scary thunderstorms and then running off the lot for their life.


No comments:

Post a Comment