Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Chapter 313

Smoothie: "We're having an adorable contest and I'm the winner, so far."

Zeke: "No, I am!"

Tiffany: "I'm pretty sure I'm the winner."

Servo: "This is the winner right here!"

It's a tie!

Servo purchased a bulletin board to work on cases at home.

Everything was going great until Servo tried to issue an ABP and it didn't work. I guess Servo can only do that when he's at the station.

Tiffany is pregnant again!

Tiffany: "Surely this is the last one... right?"

Who knows...

Angie is practising crawling today!

Zeke: "Look at me, I'm smart!"

You've only got one ring correct, so far.

Servo: "The suspect is a geek, so let me read your traits with my super robot powers..."

Servo: "Aha! You're a geek, too!"

Servo: "You're goin' down town for questioning!"

Zeke: "Ooh, some clay!"

Zeke: "I'm gonna make a snowpal!"

Hooray, Angie is crawling!

She's reached so many milestones recently!

Zeke: "Vroom, vroom!"

Zeke: "I love cars!"

Maple ran away from home and he returned looking like Dobby.

Happy birthday, Angie!

Happy birthday, Zeke!

Bonehilda: *Blows horn so loud it can be heard in Tomarang*

Angie aged up into a toddler!

Zeke aged up into a child!

Why are sleeping cats the most adorable thing ever?

Tiffany: "Ugh, I'm starving. It'd be nice if a very skilled robot could make me some food."

Servo: "Zzz..."

Tiffany: "Maybe this celestial crystal crown will help me feel better."

Tiffany: "I think I just look stupid."

Servo: "Hahaha! You do look stupid!"

Tiffany: "Hey, I think it's starting to work. I feel slightly focused!"

Juniper: "Don't mind me, just leaving multiple sunshine in a cans laying around."

Don't even think about it.

Uh... according to Servo's clues, the suspect has long brown hair and is wearing a blue long sleeve shirt. Who the heck is it?!

Servo: "Maybe I can scan them for their traits."

Servo: "Are you a goofball, by any chance?"

Pancake: "I smell food!"
Smoothie: "I don't know why, because I just ate all the food in the automatic food bowl."

Zeke: "Wait... where is the automatic food bowl?"

Oh my gosh, not this again! Why does this item always go missing?!

Zeke: "I wanna play soccer!"

Zeke: "Hey, this is really fun!"

Servo is downstairs tending to the garden since Tiffany is busy levelling up her flower arranging skill.

*Sparkles!*

Smoothie aged up into an adult!

*Sparkles!*

So did Pancake!

Pancake: "We're still adorable, right?"

Smoothie: "Well, I am."

Smoothie: "I guess you still are, too."

Pancake: "Yay!"

Tiffany: "Oof, I think it's go time, babe!"

Juniper: "I'm calm... I'm calm... I'm calm..."

*Sparkles!*

Juniper: "With sparkles comes the miracle of life."

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Dimitri Parsons!

Happy birthday, Juniper!

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

Juniper aged up into an adult!

So did Tiffany!

Tiffany: "I'm still awesome."

Deidre: "I call dibs for the first plate of breakfast!"
Zeke: "Hey, no fair!"

Juniper: "I'll be in the hot tub getting water and sunshine if anyone needs me."

Tiffany: "Just don't be out there too long."

Tiffany: "Mmm... grilled fruit is delicious!"
Zeke: "It's okay, I guess."

*Gasp!* Is he even a Parsons?!

Pancake, why the heck are you watching Smoothie use the litterbox?

Tiffany: "Look who's awake and ready for breakfast!"

Angie: "Look at me, look at me!"

I did some research on gardening, and apparently these wall planters can be upgraded to have an automatic watering and bug spraying system!

I'll make sure Servo upgrades them all. He's also going to be joining the civic planner career after he finishes the detective career so he can eventually craft hydroponic planters, which also automatically water plants.

Dimitri aged up into an infant!

He's already confused about being in a crazy family.

Servo is home and ready to upgrade!

Juniper: "Let's see if you like tummy time!"

The first planter is officially upgraded! It took way longer than I expected. One down, only 16 more to go.

Juniper: "Looks like you're not hungry after tummy time."

Juniper: "Really? Now you're hungry in the middle of the night?"

Uh oh, Pancake has frosty fur flu!

Tiffany: "Looks like Servo will need to craft you a wellness treat, huh?"

While Servo crafts a wellness treat for Pancake, Tiffany is making some more bouquets for Plopsy.

Tiffany: "Oh no, it's raining! It's gonna ruin my bouquet!"

Why is half the household in here?

Juniper: "I think the cats are watching me."

Smoothie: "Why would he think that?"
Maple: "Because we are."

Doesn't Servo look excited to use the new rice cooker?

Servo: "Why would I be excited to cook for ungrateful sims?"

The cats are very intrigued by the rice cooker. More-so than they were staring at Juniper.

Servo: "It's almost ready."

Ooh, that rice looks delicious!

Tiffany: "Once upon a time, there were two cats sitting on the counter staring at everybody's every move..."

Upgrading these wall planters is taking forever and a day.

It's Spooky Day time! 👻🎃🍬

Deidre: "I'm yoda for spooky day!"

Zeke: "I'm an orange skeleton... my costume is horrible!"

Uh oh!

Is everything alright there, Tiffany?

Tiffany: "Everything's fine..."

Tiffany: "Go out, you stupid pan fire!"

Tiffany: "See? Everything is great..."

Eloise: "Your costume is bad."

Zeke: "Not as bad as yours."

Juniper: "I can't tell if I'm meant to be a vampire or a victorian sim."

Tiffany: "Behold... the greatest costume of all time!"

Angie: "My costume is better!"

Aww! Dimitri is a little vampire!

Spooky Day only means one thing... the evil candy bowl has returned!

Juniper: "Are victorian sims meant to be surrounded by pollen?"

Latte: "No. Get away from me before you make me sneeze."

Angie: "Can I join the circus?"

This household is already a circus!

Latte is now fine with Juniper's polleny presence since she's getting brushed.

Zeke: "Dad, let's play soccer!"

Juniper: "Sure! I'm warning you, though, I'm not very good."

Tiffany: "Do these flowers look spooky enough?"

Deidre is dressed as Yoda and Eloise is dressed as a princess, but Deidre still considers herself royalty.

Angie: "I'm a clown that makes awesome music!"

Poor Rammy passed away from old age. Rest In Peace, Rammy. The Parsons have a new rodent! Introducing Paul!

Oreo: "Could you stop playing soccer and take me for walkies?"

Tiffany: "I can take Oreo for walkies."

Nope. Keep making bouquets.

Deidre: "Prepare to lose just like Eloise."

Smoothie: "Dogs are so silly, they're always jumping in puddles and getting dirty!"

Oreo: "Hey, that's not nice!"

Zeke and Deidre headed down to the nearby park to play on the jungle gym!

Uh oh! Dimitri had a diaper blowout!

Angie: "Yummy!"
Maple: "Can I haz some food?"

Hooray! Dimitri sat up on his own for the first time!

Juniper: "Hooray! My son's a genius!"

Juniper: "Ugh! Not now, leaves!"

Dimitri doesn't like all the pollen in the air.

Paul: "I'm awake at the crack of dawn. Feed me!"

Hey! No soccer inside the house!

The Parsons purchased an automatic floor vacuum.

Mostly because every toddler keeps leaving a huge mess every time they eat.

It's cleaning the mess, thank gosh! I was worried it could only clean pet hair.

Oreo: "Tell it to stop! I wanted to eat that food!"

Tiffany scented this bouquet with a Christmas rose. It seems to have had bit of a drowsy effect. Uh... Tiffany?

Tiffany: "Zzz..."

Tiffany: "Huh? I think that scent just put me to sleep!"

Dimitri seems to not like mashed peas.

Let's hope he likes learning to crawl, instead.

Tiffany: "The bird of paradise scent I added to this bouquet is making me feel confident!"

These two are about to learn that the Parsons and skating don't mix.

Servo is still only on the first row of planters. He has a whole other wall to go after this one.

Angie: "Look!"

Angie is a genius! She stacked all the rings correctly!

Zeke: "My tooth fell out while I was skating!"

Deidre: "So did mine! That's so annoying!"

Hooray! Eloise has reached level 10 of the creativity skill!

Smoothie: "Did you just try to escape me, birb ball?"

Smoothie: "How dare you!"

Smoothie: "Hey!"

*Sparkles!*

Maple aged up into an elder!

At last! Servo has finally upgraded all of the wall planters!

Servo: "I need a recharge!"

Hooray! Dimitri is crawling!

He crawled straight over to Pancake!

Happy birthday, Deidre!

Happy birthday, Eloise! I missed getting a picture of her blowing out her birthday candles yet again.

Happy birthday, Angie!

Deidre aged up into a teen!

So did Eloise!

Angie aged up into a child!

So many birthdays! Happy birthday, Dimitri!

Dimitri aged up into a toddler!

Hooray! Tiffany has reached level 10 of the gardening skill!

Servo also solved five cases!

He's finally been promoted! Now, all he needs to do is solve two more cases and he will be promoted to level 10 of the detective career!

Angie: "Servo is so awesome."

Looks like Dimitri has an audience: the automatic floor vacuum.

Servo: "Who's my little BFF? You are! Yes, you are!"

Oreo: *BORK, BORK!* "Why doesn't the automatic floor vacuum wanna play?"

Tiffany: "Ugh, I have 11 orders to ship off!"

Tiffany: "My bouquets are a bestseller on Plopsy."

Latte loves getting brushed!

Pancake: "Why can't I get brushed?"

Tiffany scented this bouquet with a death flower.

Tiffany: "I'm definitely not smelling this bouquet."

Apparently, the bouquet just makes sims age up. It only has a really bad effect on elder sims.

Juniper: *BURP!* "I think I had too many sunshines in a can!"
Eloise: "Gross!"

Angie: "I can't believe dad burped. I'm leaving the table!"

Hooray! It took a lot of work, but Servo has finally solved six cases and has been promoted to chief!

Angie: "I need to make sure I do my homework so I can grow up to be as cool as Servo."

Now that Servo has a bit of a break from working until Monday, he can work on paintings again.

Bonehilda: "That painting looks sad. Are you okay, honey?"

Servo: "Happy as a clam! I just need to paint sad paintings to add to the emotional paintings collection."

It's Winterfest time! 🎄🎅🎁

The Parsons are decorating the winterfest tree at the last minute.

It looks beautiful!

Servo is also making the grand breakfast that probably won't get eaten until dinner since everyone is currently eating breakfast already.

Dimitri: "I hope I get more car toys for winterfest!"

Juniper: "What if I get a bad winterfest gift? How will I go on?"

Deidre: "Why the heck are we doing homework on winterfest?"

Zeke: "I don't know why you are, but I am because I wanna be the next heir!"

Eloise: "I'd better do my homework so I can be the next heiress instead of Zeke."

Latte: "I've lived a long life and outlived many sims, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooooo! Latte!

Rest In Peace, Latte Parsons. You were a wonderful horse who was an Ultimate Horse Champion and who was the first ever horse born into the Parsons family. You will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "I'm here... again."

Poor Oreo was so upset she passed out.

Servo: "Please don't ever pass away, Oreo."

Oreo: "I love hugs from Servo!"

Juniper: *Sigh*

Were you just crying in the closet?

Juniper: "It's a sad day, okay?!"

Let's have everyone open their winterfest gifts to lighten the mood.

Servo: "My gift sucks."

Juniper: "I can't wait to open my gift!"

Deidre: "Me neither!"

Eloise: "Ooh, this sounds expensive!"

Even the pets are bringing in winterfest gifts! It's mostly for themselves, since there's usually pet toys in these.

Juniper: "My gift sucks! I got coal!"

Eloise: "My gift was horrible, too. I got socks."
Angie: "I got a hair scrunchie. I already have a hair scrunchie!"

Zeke: "I hope it's a new soccer ball!"

Dimitri: "A new toy car! Yay!"

Tiffany: "I hope this is more gardening supplies!"

Juniper: "I just opened someone else's gift and it still sucks."

Oreo: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooooo! Oreo!

Rest In Peace, Oreo Parsons. You were a wonderful, energetic, friendly dog. You will be dearly missed.

Happy birthday, Zeke!

Zeke aged up into a teen!

Pancake: "Now, you have to go to high school."

Zeke: "Hey, I already have a new follower on social bunny!"

Zeke: "Smoothie, stop that!"

Zeke: "Don't eat the designated birthday cake."
Smoothie: "Busted!"

Smoothie: "I would never do such thing!"

Zeke: "I just witnessed you with my own two eyes doing such thing."

Juniper: "I need water and sunshine. I'm wilting!"

Zeke: "I'm not ready to go to high school!"

Too bad.

Juniper: "Oh, come on, Pancake!"

Juniper: "Why did you choose to go potty as soon as I take you for a walk?"

Tiffany: "I can't wait until Servo crafts the hydroponic planters. The garden will be a lot less maintenance."

Zeke: "How long will we have to eat leftover winterfest food?"

Until it runs out.

Dimitri: "Not me! Servo made me some more food!"

Dimitri: "This toy is almost as cool as my car toys!"

Zeke is catching up on his homework before his first day of high school tomorrow.

Tiffany: "I need to harvest some more flowers for my bouquets. I'm running low!"


No comments:

Post a Comment