Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Chapter 278

Servo looks way too happy for someone doing homework.

Paige is down at the dock again doing yoga.

Why are you doing the wheel pose? This would be the perfect time for you to do the boat pose.

Who is that approaching in the distance?

Paige: "I'd better get out of the wheel pose, then."

Paige: "Oh, hey Brodie!"

Brodie: "Hey, Paige. Your dad told me you were down here. This is an interesting spot to do yoga..."

Brodie: "Anyways, do you want to go to lunch with me by any chance?"

Brodie: "I heard of a great restaurant in Oasis Spring called 'Los Amigos'!"

Paige: "That sounds like a great idea!"

Brodie: "Great! Let's go."

Brodie and Paige travelled down to Los Amigos restaurant in Oasis Springs.

Why the heck is the host not wearing a shirt?

Host: "Welcome to Los Amigos!"

Brodie: "Hi! Table for two, please."

Host: "Sure thing! Your table is located outside. Let the waiter know when you're ready to order."

What a nice area to be seated!

This host just gets stranger and stranger... what the heck is going on here?!

Paige: "Hmm... what should I order?"

At least let Brodie take his seat before looking at the menu, ma'am.

Brodie: "Hmm... let's see what they have here."

Brodie: "Oh my gosh, it's free meal day! I don't have to pay!"
Paige: "Where did this confetti come from?"

Waiter: "Hey, guys! Welcome to Los Amigos restaurant! I'm your waiter, Hector. Are you ready to order?"

Brodie: "Yes! Can we please get a bowl of chilli and some taco casserole?"

Waiter: "Coming right up!"

There must be a celebrity at this restaurant, this paparazzi won't stop taking pictures.

Paparazzi: "Judith Ward spotted at Los Amigos! This picture is gonna sell for 10 whole simoleons. Score!"

Paige: "Great job, you ordered all by yourself!"

Brodie: "Is it bad that I practised that in the mirror all morning?"

Imagine seeing this weird host creeping up behind you. Nightmare fuel.

Paige: "I need to post on social bunny that I'm here!"

Sir, I appreciate your efforts to play some romantic violin music, but your skill level is probably level 1 and you suck. Please stop.

It took a while, but the chefs finally went inside the kitchen and started cooking after standing outside for two hours.

Waiter: "Enjoy your meal!"

Paparazzi: "Judith! Over here! Is it true that you came here to eat right after getting lip injections?"

Brodie and Paige's food arrived! Brodie's chilli isn't the best quality.

Brodie: "At least they gave us this romantic drink!"

Paige is drinking it like there's no tomorrow.

Brodie: "Agh! This chilli is horrible!"

Brodie: "I'm still gonna eat it, though. I wouldn't want to tell the waiter that I didn't enjoy it."

Paige: "Of course you wouldn't."

Brodie: "I had a great time today."

Paige: "So did I. Sorry about your chilli not being good, though. That really sucks."

Brodie: "It's fine, as long as you had a good time. I got you this rose, too."

Paige: "I like it. I like it a lot."

Why do sims always look so creepy when they smell a rose?

Paige: "This has been a great... date."

Brodie: "Oh! This was a date, then?"

*Kiss*

Paige: "It most definitely was. Shall we make it official after this date?"

Brodie: "I was hoping you'd say that! Hey, wanna go watch a movie, now?"

Brodie and Paige went to watch 'Simder 2: Master Suite', a romance movie.

They both needed to pee as soon as they got home. Welcome to the family, Brodie! Good luck is all I have to say.

Oh, come on! He only just moved in five minutes ago!

I think Jellybean wants Servo to stop doing his homework.

Jellybean: "I know I slept all day, but now that it's 3AM, I seem to have all the energy in the world."

Typical cat.

It's Spooky Day! 🎃👻

Paige: "For my Spooky Day costume, I'm a doctor!"

Brodie: "I'm a patient, because Paige healed my heart."

Delaney: "I'm an old victorian lady!"
Brodie: "Aww, man. That costume is way better than mine."

Adam: "I'm a victorian gentleman!"

Brodie: "Why didn't I think of that? Your costumes are awesome."

Delaney: "I knew someone would be jelly of my costume."

The evil candy bowl is back!

Brodie: "Plum? My favorite!"

Brodie: "Lin-Z! Play spooky music."

Lin-Z: "Playing spooky music."

♪ Spooky scary skeletons! ♪

Delaney: "Ahhh!"

Delaney: "What the heck is that?"

Delaney: "I can't believe the candy bowl actually scared me."

The Parsons are down in Copperdale to go to the carnival on the pier.

Adam: "My back already hurts just thinking about the amusement rides."
Delaney: "Oh, honey, you're so old."

Servo is working on his term paper while everyone else has fun.

Servo: "Yippee... lucky me."

Paige and Brodie decided to take a photobooth picture.

Brodie: "This picture of us is adorable! I'm keeping it forever."

Aww, it is adorable!

Paige: "Shall we go on the scary ride first for Spooky Day?"

Brodie: "Sure!" *Pretend. Not. To. Be. Scared.*

Delaney and Adam also took a photobooth picture.

Adam: "I can barely see this without my glasses on."

Aww, that's one of the cutest pictures ever!

While Brodie and Paige went on the scary ride...

Delaney and Adam went on the ferriswheel.

It's so pretty!

Alana Kahale: "Look at me, I'm famous! Cheer for me!"
Jazlyn Parrott: "I'm just trying to sell some ice cream."

Brodie: "Okay, that ride was scary. Please never make me do that again."

Paige: "I definitely won't."

Paige: "You were screaming the entire time."

Brodie: "You heard that? I mean, of course you did, you were next to me the whole time." *Sigh*

Adam and Delaney purchased some ice cream.

Delaney: "Ooh, strawberry! My favorite!"
Adam: "We may be too old to go on most of the rides, but at least we're not too old to eat ice cream."

What kind of tomfoolery is occurring over here?

What the heck?!

This is not Love Day, it's Spooky Day!

Paige: "Huh?"
Brodie: "It's raining?"

I guess that means it's time to head home.

Delaney: "But, I don't wanna head home."

Back at home, Brodie took Paige down to the dock.

Brodie: "Paige Parsons, I love you more than anything..."

Brodie: "Please make me the happiest sim ever."

Paige: "Brodie, what are you..."

Brodie: "Will you marry me?"

Paige: "Oh my gosh, yes!"

*Kiss*

Hooray! Brodie and Paige are officially engaged!

Paige: "I'm so glad you picked this spot, this is my favorite spot ever."

Brodie: "I know. You love doing yoga here, even though that's a bit strange."

Adam: "Lin-Z... keep playing spooky music."

Paige: "Oh, hey Cecelia! Did you hear the news? I'm engaged!"

Geez, how dirty can a turtle enclosure get?

Look who came over to visit! Hey, Skylar!

Skylar: "Sup."

Brodie: "Guess who got engaged today? We did!"

Skylar: "You got engaged wearing a Spooky Day patient costume?"

Adam: "Future cube... what will my future hold?"

Adam: "Luck is not on my side for the rest of my days?"

Adam: "Oh, come on! I'm an elder, I don't even have many days left!"

Brodie: "Even though you barged in the house to trick or treat, here's a treat."

Townie Teen: "Thanks!"

Skylar randomly started fixing the dryer even though she probably has no handiness skill. Please be careful, ma'am.

Everyone loves dancing to spooky music.

There's a lot of sims outside tonight wearing costumes!

We love to see it. Spooky Day is one of the best holidays.

Even Darth Vader is walking around in the park at 12AM.

Servo has to fish for a total of 10 hours for his aspiration. This is gonna take a while.

Once the sun rose, Servo made a start on Brodie and Paige's wedding cake.

What would the Parsons do without Servo?

Ooh, the cake looks amazing!

It's Brodie and Paige's wedding day!

Servo can finally be the officiant without the game glitching.

The guests are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the bride.

But, first, the ring bearer is here.

Brodie: "Great job, buddy!"

Adam: "Are you ready, honey?"

Paige: "I sure am, dad!"

♪ Here comes the bride, here comes the bride! ♪

Paige: "Thanks for walking me down the aisle, dad. I love you."

Adam: "I love you too, sweetie."

Marmalade: "Why is no one giving me attention right now?"

Servo: "We are all gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Brodie and Paige."

Servo: "If anyone objects to this marriage taking place, speak now, or forever hold your peace."

Silence... that's what we like to hear.

Servo: "Do you both vow to love each other in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, until death do you part?"

Marmalade: "BORK, BORK! My tail is chasing me!"

Everyone: *Crying*

Brodie: "I do."

Paige: "I do."

Why the heck are some of the guests sitting on the grass?

Marmalade is tired of the wedding already.

Aaand Holly Alto decided to age up in the middle of the ceremony. What an attention seeker!

Brodie: "With this ring..."

Brodie: "I thee wed."

Servo: "I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

May you live happily ever Parsons!

Servo: "I didn't even say 'you may now kiss your bride'."

Time to throw some rice!

Paige: "Shall we?"

Brodie: "We shall."

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Brodie: "This is the best day of my life."

Paige: "I think some rice got in my eye."

What's a wedding without blowing some bubbles?

Alright, to the reception room!

This may look like a bunch of lines and scribble, but I'm sure it says 'Mr & Mrs Parsons'.

Servo is filling up the chocolate fountain!

That looks delicious.

Darion: "Welcome to the family, and good luck."
Brodie: "Thanks! Wait... good luck?"

Yep. You're gonna need it.

It's cake time!

Brodie and Paige are feeding each other the first slice of cake that I never even saw them cut.

Paige: "Wow, this cake is delicious."

Brodie: "It is! You mind if I go get my own plate?"

Luckily, there's more than enough cake to go around.

Paige: "My ring is so pretty."
Brodie: "Not as pretty as you."

It looks like everyone is having a grand ol' time.

Servo: "Attention, everyone! I'd like to give a toast!"

Servo: "I'd like to say how happy I am for Paige and Brodie, and I wish you a long life of love and happiness. Cheers!"

Oh my gosh, this is the first time I've ever seen Servo consume anything in his life!

Paige: "Cheers to that!"

Everyone: "Cheers!"

Everyone: "To Paige and Brodie!"

Delaney is very proud of the food assortment she just put out.

Brodie: "The food looks nice, but this chocolate fountain looks better."

Brodie: "And they say no one ever eats at their own wedding?"

Brodie: "I'm proving that statement wrong."

Time to eat!

This food looks delicious!

For once, Servo didn't have to prepare it.

Skylar: "Those cupcakes look delicious."
Paige: "I know, right? I can't believe Servo made them and my entire wedding cake in only an hour."

Cecelia is getting down to the important stuff: dancing.

It's time for the first dance!

Brodie: "May I have this dance?"

Paige: "Yes, you may."

The dance floor was alive and vibrant until...

...Marmalade took a huge dump. I guess that means the wedding is over.

Paige: "I need some pictures in this beautiful dress."

Paige: "I'm never gonna wear it again, so I might as well."

Back to fishing for Servo.

Paige is pregnant! The moment we've all been waiting for... generation 20 is on the way!

Paige: "Babe, I'm pregnant!"

Brodie: "Man, that was fast. Right after the wedding?"

Paige: "You were apart of it, it takes two to tango. Ugh, I have morning sickness already."

Delaney: "I can't wait to be a grandma."

Servo made a special meal for the pets today.

The Parsons bathroom curse...

...has returned once again.

Marmalade loved his special meal.

Paige may not be able to do yoga while pregnant, but she can still meditate.

Brodie decided to take Marmalade for a walk.

He saw a nearby park and walked Marmalade there to play fetch. This is a good day for Marmalade.

Brodie: "Oh, Marmalaaade..."

Brodie: "Fetch!"

Why the heck did you throw it into the bush?!

There's so many adorable doggies at this park!

Brodie: "Fetch!"

Ahh! This doggie has a little shark suit on!

Servo quickly made the Parsons some mac and cheese before returning to his homework. It's like he's caring for a bunch of toddlers, sometimes.

Random townies, including Cecelia, keep waltzing into the Parsons backyard and somehow entering the house. It's driving me nuts!

After all the Parsons finally fell asleep, Servo was able to go fishing once again.

I also realized, the Parsons garden is able to fit in the basement of this house! It wasn't able to fit in the basement of the last house. It's back and better than ever! I'm still not able to fit the collection room here, but I'll place it once there's a basement space big enough for it.

Servo is very happy about that, he loves gardening.

I want to finally complete the gardening collection and have every single plant.

I also need Servo to get rid of any duplicates.

These are some of the plants I've collected that weren't apart of the garden yet.

Now, Servo can plant them!

Also... another cowberry plant? We know what this means. 🐮

Paige is ready to pop!

It's Winterfest time! 🎄🎅

Speaking of collectible items, somehow the Parsons have a bunch of postcards that I didn't know about. They're definitely getting added to the collection.

It's that time again...

Brutal tree decorating time!

Servo gets to peacefully remain in the basement and care for the plants instead of decorating the Winterfest tree.

He also needs to fertilize the plants so they can reach perfect quality. About half of them are perfect quality and half are not.

Ooh, the tree looks pretty!

It's officially fully decorated!

Meditating instead of partaking in the brutal decorating of the Winterfest tree is good for Paige's blood pressure.

Cecelia: "Teresa Triceratops, say nothing if I'm the coolest sim in this family."

Some things never change.

A mysterious gift pile has appeared.

Who the heck hung out the clothes while it's been raining all day long?!

Delaney: "It certainly wasn't me or anything..."

Brodie: "This show is kinda boring."
Paige: "Babe, I think I'm in labor!"

Delaney: "You're right, this show is boring."

Did y'all not just hear Paige?!

Brodie: "My wife is in labor?! I'm about to be a dad?!"

As if things couldn't get any crazier right now, a random ghost invited herself inside the house.

And now she's furiously playing video games.

Go, Paige! Give birth with jeans on!

*Sparkles!*

Brodie: "I know what sparkles mean... my child was just born."

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Matteo Parsons! This is officially the first Parsons family member of generation 20! I can't believe we made it here!

Servo is working tirelessly in the attic to make a new gardening bot. I have no idea what happened to the old one.

Brodie is up doing the midnight feed.

After hours of work, Servo finally finished making the gardening bot!

It will be a huge help in making sure the Parsons garden continues to thrive!



No comments:

Post a Comment