Monday, April 3, 2023

Chapter 274

Did Adam bring Servo to the jungle to explore, or to cook him three meals a day?

Adam: "A little bit of both."
Servo: "Oh, come on! Can't anyone ever be interested in just hanging out with me?"

Servo is trying to find some fossils from Selvadorada the Parsons don't have yet.

He's also looking for digging piles.

Adam: "I need some protective gear before I explore the jungle and some temples."

Servo: "I think I found something... never mind, it's a tin can."

Tourist: "Did you hear about the 16 legged spider everyone's been talking about?"

Adam: "The... what?"

To the jungle to see the 16 legged spider!

Servo: "I'll just stay back here and watch Adam clear the vines."

Adam: "Oh, come on! You can't help just a little?"

Adam made it through, but not without a near miss of being attacked by some bugs.

Servo: "Why are there so many bugs everywhere?"

Because you're in the jungle, genius.

Y'all are really just crossing this bridge with no hesitation?

Adam: "What do I look like, a wuss?"

Servo: "This waterfall is romantic. I need to come back here with my love, Bonehilda."

Adam's machete broke, so he has to clear the path with his bare hands now. This increases the risk for injuries.

Uh oh...

Adam: "AHHHH!!!"

Adam: "Bees! Bees! Get them off me!"

Servo: "Did you hear something?"

Adam: "I can't believe I got singed! This waterfall in a bottle should do the trick."

Since Adam is burnt, battered and bruised, Servo is helping clear the next path."

Some firebugs tried to attack Servo, but since he's level 5 in the Selvadoradian culture skill and knows all the tricks to the jungle, he was able to avoid the attack.

Servo: "It pays to be a genius."

Adam and Servo made it to the temple!

In order to open the door to the next stage of the temple, Adam needs to examine a few things in the temple to avoid booby traps.

Meanwhile, Servo is establishing a digging site outside the temple.

Adam: "Hmm... I think putting sand in this bowl will open the door safely."

He was right!

Onto the next stage of the temple.

Adam: "Hmm... there's no safe way I can step on this plate. I need to be in a certain emotional state, but I don't have any emotion berries with me."

Adam: "Maybe pulling this lever will help... but should I push or pull it?"

Welp, that was the incorrect answer.

Adam: "Phew... that dart just missed my face."

Adam: "I feel confident after not getting hit by that dart, maybe my confident emotional state will the the right emotion to trigger the plate and open the next door."

Incorrect once again!

Adam: "Somehow, I'm unscathed once again. Thank gosh!"

Adam's last resort is to impress this ancient head statue.

Adam: "Who the heck built this place? There's no way for me to get through! Every option is bad!"

Ancient Statue: "You're right, this place was set up horribly. I'll let you through to the next stage."

Adam: "Hey, that actually worked!"

I'm surprised.

Let's see what's in this treasure chest!

Adam: "Simoleons... no ancient relics. That sucks."

There's still one more stage of the temple to explore.

Adam: "Before I do that, I need to... uh... use the bathroom."

That is not a bathroom!

Adam: "Oh well, it still worked."

That is one fancy skeleton.

It reminds me of when Mackenzie was a bejewelled skeleton. Could that be her?!

She is strutting her stuff down the bejewelled skeleton catwalk.

Adam: "Hmm... I can't seem to focus."

Why not?

Adam: "Because I stink right now! I need to go back and shower, I have no more waterfalls in a bottle!"

Servo: "That's most definitely a relic."

Ribby: "Hey, hey! Did ya miss me?"

RIBBY! I did miss you!

Servo: *Gasp!* "You're a skeleton!"

Ribby: "And you're a robot."

Ribby: "I guess we're naming things today. What else do you wanna name, the plants behind me? HA!"

Servo: "Sorry about that... I was just shocked, that's all."

Ribby: "You've got nothin' to be afraid of. I'm the most easy going skeleton you'll ever meet. Wanna see a bone dance?"

*Click, clack, click, clack, CLICK!*

Ribby: "Ta-da! Pretty cool, right?"

Servo: "Not bad."

Servo and Adam travelled back to the villa.

Servo: "Ugh, I don't have a nose, but even I know you stink right now."

Adam: "Gee, thanks, Servo."

The next morning, Adam looks very excited about eating eggs and toast again."

Adam: "I wanted an omelette."

Servo is trying to uncover a relic.

Now that he's uncovered it, is it authentic?

It is!

Servo: "Wow, that was fast."

Back into the jungle they go.

These colorful bugs are so pretty!

Townie: "AHHHH! Fire bugs!"

Adam: "Alright, back to where I left off."

Uh oh...

Adam: "AHH!!!"

Adam: "Did this thing seriously just set me on fire?"

Oh gosh, not again!

Adam: "I missed another dart, thank gosh."

Servo had to go all the way back to the villa, grab the archaeology table and bring it back here to uncover some more relics.

Servo: "This relic had better be authentic after all that work."

After the third attempt and a near death experience, Adam has finally succeeded pulling the lever.

He can move through to the next stage of the temple.

Surprisingly, it's not the last stage of the temple. There's still one more stage.

Adam: "Which one of these swords should I pull?"

Servo: "A-ha! I've uncovered an authentic decorative vase!"

After a few wrong attempts, Adam pulled the correct sword.

Now, he finally gets to see what's in the big treasure chest!

Adam: "Yes! Lots of simoleons!"

Adam: "There's also a rare relic!"

Unfortunately, the Parsons already own this relic, so all of Adam's efforts were for nothing.

Servo's efforts, however, weren't for nothing. He's already close to completing the Archaeology Scholar aspiration.

Meanwhile, Adam needs to shower.

The temple may have been a disappointment, but there's still more places to explore and potentially find treasure or fossils.

Servo successfully cleared the path!

They made it to the ancient Omiscan baths.

Since Servo can't swim, he's gonna clear the next path.

Adam: "Sucks to be him."

Servo: "That was close, I was almost stung by a swarm of bees."

Servo made it to this beautiful area, but it had no treasure, and it had plants the Parsons already own. It's time for Servo and Adam to head home. Until next time, Selvadorada!

Servo and Adam are back in San Sequoia.

Which means they're back to the chaos of the Parsons kids.

Servo is now able to enrol in his next university degree. He will be studying economics.

While Servo and Adam were away, Delaney reached level 10 of the stylist career! It took a lot of blood, sweat and skill learning for her to get here. I'm so proud of her!

Delaney: "Ugh, I need a nap."

Belle: "Did someone say "snack"?"

No.

Happy birthday, Cecelia!

Cecelia aged up into a toddler!

She's still Colby's twin.

Now, she can have her first big girl meal!

There's a lot going on in this picture.

It's also time to teach Cecelia to talk since spamming the Blarffy 'babble' interaction doesn't work anymore.

Cecelia: "Servo!"

Adam: "Really? Your first word is 'Servo'? Not 'mommy' or 'daddy'?"

Paige: "It's my birthday, now!"

Happy birthday, Skylar!

Happy birthday, Paige!

Skylar aged up into a teen!

Paige aged up into a child!

Skylar: "How cool are my new braces?"

Paige: "They're not cool at all."

Who's ready for breakfast time?

Skylar: "Me."

Belle: "Me too."

Paige: "Servo looks scary when he's recharging."

Skylar: "You know what today is?"
Paige: "The day we get to build our treehouse?"

It's absolutely the day y'all get to build your treehouse!

Skylar: "This treehouse needs to be teens only, no boys allowed."

Adam: "I think I've got the right measurements."

Paige: "I'll pretend to build over here."

Darion: "What's going on out here?"
Skylar: "We're finally getting a treehouse!"

Darion: "A treehouse?! Cool!"
Skylar: "This is exactly how I want it built, dad. It needs to have a bowling alley, too!"

Adam: "A what?"

Paige: "Still pretending to build..."

Servo: "Looks like you guys need my expert help."

Skylar: "Servo, dad said we can't have a bowling alley in our treehouse. Tell him we can!"

Servo: "Technically, if the measurements were adjusted, there could be a bowling alley in the treehouse."

Adam: "Nice try, not happening."

We're getting somewhere!

Adam: "Yep, now we have a ladder."

Paige: "How long do I have to keep pretending to build?"

Not much longer. The treehouse is officially built!

Skylar: "With not a bowling alley in sight!"

Darion: "Wanna play space explorers? Look, there's a shooting star!"

Paige: "It's so pretty!"

Skylar: "My siblings are so silly, there's no shooting star."

Paige: "There is if you use a little imagination. Oh no, an asteroid! Watch out!"

Darion: "That was a near miss. You saved me!"

Paige: "That's what astronauts do."

Skylar: "I'm gonna go take a nap."

Paige: "Look at me, I'm crazy!"

Darion: "Isn't that common knowledge around here?"

Paige: "Ooh, what's in here?"

Darion: "The inside of the treehouse is so cool!"

Looks like it's a great napping and hangout spot!

Skylar: "It is. That was a great nap!"

Servo is adding some upgrades to the treehouse.

Darion: "Treehouse? This is a pirate ship!"

Darion is learning to ride the bicycle!

Is this a new feature?

Sims can now video chat with other sims!

I'm surprised Servo hasn't lost his mind with all these presentations he's had to do.

The slide upgrade is complete! Next up, the bell upgrade.

Paige: "When can I stop staring at paintings?"

Paige needs to view three paintings to get ahead in school before her first day.

Belle: "The only true work of art around here is me."

Enough canoodling, you two!

Servo: "Bonehilda, you're the most beautiful sim I've ever laid my eyes on."

Where the heck are you going at this time of night?

The Parsons travelled down to the recreation center in San Sequoia!

Cecelia: "Why did you wake me up from my nap to bring me here?"

Yes, it's raining, y'all.

Delaney, for the 100th time... we do not ride bicycles indoors!

Adam: "Who wants to build a 250 piece pet puzzle?"

Townie: "I do!"
Paige: "No townies allowed."

Skylar: "You're a dumb dumb, you couldn't figure out where this piece goes."
Adam: "That's not nice."

Paige: "We've almost finished the outside!"

Delaney: "No more corners? Those are the easy pieces."

While everyone is building a puzzle, Darion and Cecelia are playing dolls in the kids area.

Cecelia: "Look at my goth doll!"

Meanwhile, Servo is upstairs working on his term paper for university and writing books.

Those dolls are scary.

Paige: "We're almost finished."

The puzzle is complete!

Delaney: "It's so cute! My 900,000 followers need to see this."

Adam: "You have 900,000 followers? We're gonna start getting recognised out in public soon!"

Delaney: "Let's switch the game to simbles!"

This game looks fun!

Paige: "Prepare to lose!"

Paige: "Hmm..."
Skylar: "I'm scared."

Delaney: "Me too."
Adam: "I'm pretending to be confident."

Skylar: "Simbles!"

Darion is making some new friends!

Well, well, well, if it isn't Rocco.

Rocco: "Hey, guys!"

Skylar: "I'm not very good at chess."
Paige: "You can say that again."

Delaney found the painting room upstairs.

Oop, there's another familiar face here. Hey, Servella!

Adam decided to teach Paige to ride her bicycle outside.

Rocco: "Don't be jealous of my umbrella coordinating perfectly with my outfit."

Paige: "This is scary!"

Adam: "There's nothing to be scared of, Paige!"

Paige: "There is... falling... scraping your elbow... your helmet breaking."

Adam: "Just keep both hands on the handle bars and you should be fine."

Paige: "I hope you're right!"

Darion: "Help, Chompy is trying to attack me!"
Skylar: "Chompy is boring. Wanna play don't wake the llama instead?"

Darion: "Hmm... what should I do?"

Skylar: "Watch and learn, little brother."

Skylar: "Oh, yeah!"

Darion: "How did you do that?"

Skylar: "Oh, snap!"

Looks like it was by luck.

Darion: "I knew it. My sister is a dummy."

Pegasus: "Where has everyone been all day?"

Roast chicken for dinner! I keep forgetting that Darion is a vegetarian, so he hates every meal.

Adam decided to take Pegasus for a walk around San Sequoia.

It's a beautiful day, the perfect time to hang out some laundry to dry.

Adam and Pegasus spotted Servo while on their walk. He's on his way to present his university presentation.

Cecelia: "Yellow crab block!"

Adam: "I regret to inform you that the kids have returned home from school with some school projects."

Delaney: "Oh... yippee..."

Are these school projects a weekly occurence, now?

Delaney: "Who needs some expert help?"

Adam has been blessed once again from the ancient jungle spirits. He hasn't stopped being blessed since he got back home.

Paige: "Can we make a princess castle?"
Delaney: "Of course!"

Adam: "Let's make a mini servo bot."

Darion: "I'm gonna make another solar system. That seemed to get me a good grade last time."

Darion's friend is helping him complete the project.

Meanwhile, Servo is meal prepping for the next few days.

Delaney: "This looks great!"
Paige: "This will for sure get an A+!"

Paige: "Everyone's gonna be so jealous of my princess castle!"

Delaney: "What the heck is that?"

Skylar: "A mini Servo!"
Paige: "That's not as cool as my castle."

Adam: "It's even cooler! It can move and blink!"

Are y'all almost finished, yet?

Darion: "We finished!"
Friend: "Our solar system is so awesome!"

Paige: "No one's impressed. You already made a solar system last time."

After completing their school projects, the kids still need to complete their homework.

Finally, all the kids school work is completed. Now, Delaney can teach Paige to ride her bicycle.

Delaney: "Make sure to keep steady!"

Paige: "I'm trying!"

This is the most fashionable dog in San Sequoia.

Happy birthday, Darion!

Darion aged up into a teen!

Another Adam twin!

Delaney is trying to max out her painting skill.

Darion: "No school until tomorrow thanks to aging up at 12AM!"

This building block creation is so adorable!

Delaney also decided to level up her photography skill, so she took this beautiful picture of the house.

Meanwhile, this was occuring inside the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment