Thursday, April 6, 2023

Chapter 275

Paige has finally learned how to ride her bicycle!

Adam: "Go, Paige!"

Wait... where the heck is she going?

Paige: "I'm getting away from my crazy family."

Apparently, so is Belle. She's running for her life down the street.

Delaney: "Does everyone really want to get away from us that badly?"

Skylar: "I have the best way to ask my crush to prom! Hear me out."

Skylar: "I'll tell him to come over and do some homework together, he'll enter this house and he'll become cray cray like everyone else around here. Then, he'll definitely go to prom with me!"

Darion: "Oh my gosh!"
Delaney: "That's genius!"

N.A.P. Inspector: "I have invited myself inside and decided you guys will have a 1,000 simoleon increase in your bills because you own a refrigerator."

Belle: "Excuse you?"

Happy birthday, Cecelia!

Cecelia aged up into a child!

She's looking more and more like her grandpa Colby every time she ages up.

Cecelia: "Which one of my parents is smart enough to help me with my homework?"

Delaney: "Not me. I just want to eat some grilled fruit."
Adam: "I'll help out, not only am I a daredevil, I'm a genius in my spare time."

Cecelia: "These building blocks are getting boring. I wanna go in the treehouse."

Cecelia: "Wow, I've never been up here. It's so cool!"

Servo is installing more upgrades to the treehouse.

Cecelia: "I am the queen of this treehouse."

Cecelia: "I even have a crown."

Cecelia: "Even though it's daytime, I'll look through the telescope."

Once Skylar got home from school, she started helping Cecelia build something with the building blocks.

Paige is increasing her mental and logic skill by using the telescope.

By leveling up her mental skill to level 6, she completed her childhood aspiration 'Mind and Body'!

Cecelia: "Teresa Triceratops, say nothing if I'm the most awesome sim in this house."

The Parsons travelled down to the recreation center again!

Like mother, like daughter.

Darion: "I'm not very good at simbles."

Cecelia: "Because you're a dummy."

Tiffany Burb: "That's not very nice."

Skylar: "I won simbles last time, I'm gonna win again this time."

Paige made some friends outside.

Paige: "Hi! I'm Paige."

Carlotta Shue: "I'm Carlotta, nice to meet you!"

Paige: "Who wants to play simbles?

For some reason, everyone left soon after the game began.

Paige: "I'll complete a unicorn puzzle instead!"

Tiffany: "This puzzle is more difficult than I expected."

Cecelia: "Not when you're a genius like me."

The puzzle is complete! It's so adorable!

Tiffany Burb followed the Parsons back home and immediately got a splitting headache from the craziness.

Dina Caliente also came by to visit and I have no idea why.

Welp, since you've invited yourselves over, make yourselves at home.

Skylar: "Ow, Roy! That's not nice!"

Roy has been biting sims more frequently lately.

These two are always being lovey-dovey.

Servo: "Here's a rose for my rose."

Bonehilda: "It's beautiful! It smells lovely, too."

Oh, look who's here!

Adam: "Look who came over to visit, my old buddy Kyle Kyleson!"
Kyle: "Wassup, dudes? Who wants a Power-Sip Llamaberry drink?"

Kyle is staying with the Parsons for a while! I was way too excited when he finally called out of the blue and asked to stay over.

Kyle: "Thanks for letting me stay here, bros."

Kyle left his suitcase right in the middle of the floor.

What in tarnation is going on here?

Oh, come on, yall!

Bonehilda: "Well, that was fun!"

Ya nasties!

Kyle has not stopped dancing since he got here. He'll fit in perfectly.

Delaney: "I should not have watched the washing machine spin for 5 minutes straight. Now I'm dizzy."

Once again, the kids have school projects.

Meanwhile, Kyle is eating chips.

He also sips Power-Sip Llamaberry drinks quite often.

What's with the creepy gothic doll?

Cecelia: "It looks like my sister, Skylar!"

Hooray! Delaney has levelled up her writing skill to level 10!

Delaney: "That's impressive considering I've only written two books."

These cans are everywhere! They look like they have some kind of magic powers.

Delaney is working on her painting skill once again after maxing out the writing skill.

This is the most adorable little doggy ever!

Happy birthday, Paige!

Kyle: ♪ "Haaaappy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooou!" ♪

Paige aged up into a teen!

Paige: "Has Kyle stopped singing happy birthday?"

Yes, yes he has.

Paige: "Thank gosh!"

*Sparkles!*

Pegasus aged up into an elder!

Kyle! Not the designated birthday cake!!!

Kyle: "This hamburger cake tastes good, dude."

Servo made some delicious looking chicken sliders for dinner!

He also made some monte cristo sandwiches for breakfast.

Delaney: "These are delicious!"
Darion: "They're not vegetarian."

School is in session!

Skylar: "Paige, if you come near my locker, I'll kick your butt!"

Paige: "I didn't want to go near your locker anyway."

Darion: "My locker stinks like gym socks.

Paige's locker is adorable!

Skylar's locker is very 'Skylar'. I have no idea what Darion's locker is.

Paige: "Hahaha! Look at me, I'm in the principals chair!"

Darion: "Hahaha! She's in your chair!"

Principal Prescott: "Do you all want detention?"

Skylar: "I'm so posting on social bunny about how rude the principal is for threatening to send us to detention."

Paige: "Are we allowed to use phones when class is in session?"

Teacher: "No. Not even I'm allowed to use my phone. It sucks."

Skylar: "Have you guys heard of the T-pose challenge?"

Brantly Peterson: "Have you heard of the T-pose challenge?"
Teacher: "I've seen it over and over again. It's stupid."

Class is in session!

*Fire alarm*

Teacher: "RUN! I DON'T REMEMBER WHETHER OR NOT THIS IS A DRILL!!!"

Skylar: "I'm too cool to run from a fire."

Darion: "I wonder if anyone on social bunny is posting about the fire alarm."

Skylar: "Ugh! This is a stupid drill, isn't it?!"

Paige: "Why did we have to have a fire drill during my first ever high school class?"

Darion: "More importantly, why was the teacher running around like a buffoon?"

Teacher: "Ignore what I just did. If there ever is a real fire, always remember to remain calm! You all must form a line and wait for the teachers instructions on when to leave the building."

Paige: "Do you really think the fire is gonna wait for the teachers instructions in a real situation?"

Teacher: "Alright, everyone, back to class!"

Welp, that was unexpected.

Skylar: "I love your red mowhawk."

VJ Alvi: "Thanks! It used to be blue."

Paige: "Hey! Can I sit with you guys?"

Darion: "Who wants to sit with me?"
Dustin Broke: "Not me."

After lunch, everyone began studying for their upcoming exams.

*School bell*

Time to get back to class!

Teacher: "Oh no."

Teacher: "Why didn't I use the bathroom during my lunch break?!"

After school, there was a study session in a nearby classroom.

All of the kids took advantage of the study time.

Back at home, they had do finish all their homework.

Delaney: "I'm glad I don't have to do all that schoolwork anymore."

Since there's no bed for Kyle, he went to sleep in the treehouse.

Sorry, Kyle.

Kyle: "Bruh, there's so much cake around here. I've already had 5 slices of this hamburger cake."

Paige: "Belle! Look at the pretty toy!"

Belle: "It has sparkles."

Paige: "Catch it! Come on!"

Belle: "I will catch the sparkles!"

Belle: "I am determined..."

Belle: "...to catch the sparkles!"

At school, it's time for gym class.

The kids have to run on the treadmill before their next class begins.

Skylar: "An apple a day ensures you'll have a prom date."

Paige: "I don't think that's how the saying goes."

Paige: "Hey, there! Are you apart of a sporting club?"

Parker Langerak: "Yes, everyone is. That's why we're all wearing sport uniforms."

Sidney Price: "Do you wanna join a sports club?"
Darion: "Not a chance. I like naps more than sports."

Skylar: "You guys are studying at the last minute, aren't you?"

Darling Walsh: "No comment."

Teacher: "Welcome to business class, everyone!"

Could y'all pay a little more attention?

Paige: "There was a funny post on social bunny."

Skylar: "I need to think of an even funnier post to top it."

Lunch time!

Darion: "Could I please get a veggie roll?"

Darion: "Don't sit at my table, losers."

Paige: "We weren't planning on it."

Darion: "My sisters are so stupid, right?"

Skylar: "Is Darion gossiping about us?"
Paige: "Yeah, but they're not even listening to him."

Random teacher hi-5!

Class is back in session!

Principal Prescott: "Sidney Price! See you in detention. You were five seconds late to class!"

Sidney: "Seriously?!"

Teacher: "You're all dismissed. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

It's Egg Day time! 🥚🐇🐰

Everyone has to do homework together as a group for some reason.

Kyle: "Uh... dudes!"

Kyle: "I think I messed up trying to make some hotdogs!"

Come on, Kyle!

Servo: "Let's hope this freeze ray I purchased online can put fires out."

Kyle: "Help me, man!"

Kyle: "Thanks for the help, robot bro."

Servo: "See how easy it is to appreciate someone?!"

Everyone: "FIRE!!!"

Where? The fire is out.

Oh lawd, apparently it's not!

Servo: "I've got this."

Delaney: "Seriously, Kyle?"

Kyle: "Now I, like, totally stink, dudes."

Kyle: "I'm feeling all better now. Good enough to attempt to cook something else on the BBQ."

Noooooooo! Stop!

Kyle: "Relax, my chicken wings turned out just fine."

Since it's Egg Day, the kids are out looking for eggs everywhere they can.

Paige: "Have you found any rare Egg Day eggs?"

Ethan Bunch: "Nope. I found a few common eggs in my locker."

You should move out of the way, Skylar.

Darion: "Are you going to prom this weekend?"

Sidney: "No way, I'll be playing football instead."

Principal Prescott: "You're in big trouble, young lady! You were seven seconds late to class! See you in detention after school!"

Skylar: "Oh, come on!"

It's exam time!

Teacher: "Everyone be quiet, and don't cheat off of someone next to you!"

The Flower Bunny is here!

Skylar: "Can you believe I got detention? UGH!"

Paige: "Ethan, do you want to attend prom with me this weekend?"

Ethan: "Of course I do!"

Hooray! Paige has a date to prom!

Ethan: "More like I have a date to prom. Everyone's gonna be so jelly."

It's time for the final round of exams.

Janitor: "Did someone really throw up on the desk again?"

After school is over, Skylar needs to finish her detention.

Paige: "I have an idea, let's break Skylar out of detention!"

Darion: "Why? It's only for an hour."

Paige: "The longer she's in detention, the longer we have to wait for her. Mom and dad won't let us go home without her!"

Darion: "It's kinda funny watching her be bored in detention, though."

Holly Alto: "Hey, BFF!"

Paige: "Hey, bestie."

BFF selfie!

Holly: "That's gonna be my new social bunny profile pic!"

Skylar: "I'm out of detention. Let's go home."

Paige: "Finally."
Darion: "Aww, man. It was funny watching her be bored."

Looks like everyone likes the chicken wings Kyle made after he almost burnt the house down.

*Sparkles!*

Belle aged up into an elder!

I hate seeing Belle and Pegasus as elders, but they're still as adorable as ever.

Why do random sims keep using the Parsons' barbeque?!

Skylar: "Brantley, do you wanna go to prom with me?"

Brantley: "You're... asking me to prom? I'd love to go with you!"

Hooray! Skylar has a prom date!

Skylar: "Do you think they'll play spooky or heavy metal music at prom?"

Brantley: "You're seriously into that kind of music?"

Brantley is a great house guest. He accepted Skylar's prom request and even took out the trash!

Cecelia: "Who's your prom date, Darion? Oh, that's right... NO ONE!"

Darion: "Shut up!"

It's prom night!

Darion: "Step aside, I wanna walk in first."

Skylar: "The queen has arrived."

Darion: "Wow, the auditorium looks amazing!"

Everyone's dancing, even the principal!

Skylar: "No one has dance moves like these."

Darion: "Maybe I can find a prom date while at prom."

Paige: "Ethan! It's great to see you!"

Ethan: "Great to see you, too!"

Ethan: "Have you voted for prom royalty and jester, yet?"

Paige: "I just got here three seconds ago, I'll go do that now."

Skylar: "Hmm..."

Darion: "So, I can't vote for myself?"

No.

Skylar: "Hey, Brantley!"

Brantley: "Hey, Skylar! Wanna dance?"

Ethan and Paige took a friendly photobooth picture together.

Darion: "The fruit punch is nice. Who wants to share it with me?"

Darion is still trying to get a prom date while at prom.

This is the only way to give a hug.

The picture is adorable!

Why are you dancing solo, Paige? You have a prom date!

Brantley and Skylar took a photobooth picture, next.

Principal Prescott: *Mic squeak* "It's time to announce the prom royalty and prom jester."

Gather around and get excited!

Skylar: "How did my photobooth picture turn out?"

It's adorable!

Principal Prescott: "Attention, attention!"

Principal Prescott: "Our prom royalty is... Paige Parsons! Our prom jester is... Darion Parsons!"

Hooray! Go Paige and Darion!

Everyone: *Cheering*

Paige's crown glitched with her CC hair.

It's great when your siblings can vote for you.

Now, for the slow dances which Darion did not get to participate in.

Ethan: "Why are we slow dancing to heavy metal music?"

Brantley: "You picked out the song, didn't you?"

Skylar: "How did you know?"

Darion: "How did my photobooth picture with my jester hat turn out?"

What a great picture!

Skylar, what the heck are you doing?

Skylar: "Before they kick us out of here, I need to bag up some of this delicious food for later."

Now, it's time for the prom after party!

Why are there only delinquents here?

Paige: "Prom after party selfie!"

Darion: "Why has no one here congratulated me yet on being prom jester?"

Vendor: "Ice cream! Who wants ice cream?"

Paige and Darion went on the ferris wheel.

It's so pretty! Especially at night!

Skylar, of course, went in the haunted mansion.

Paige: "I'm tired. Can we go home already?"

Darion: "Now that everyone has seen my jester hat, yes, yes we can."

Everyone immediately needs to use the bathroom upon arriving home.

Paige: "Ugh! Hurry up, Darion!"


No comments:

Post a Comment