Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Chapter 216

Piper: "I, Llamacorn Woman, am the most powerful superhero in the world! No one can stop me!"

Once again, Piper is practising her acting.

Meanwhile, Finley is recording a cooking video since cooking videos are trending on sim tube right now.

Finley: "Watch and learn, y'all. This is how to make the best grilled cheese ever."

Drone: "Recording."

Finley: "First, we take out this spatula thingy."

Finley: "Uh..."

Finley: "I don't think that's where the grilled cheese is supposed to go."

Finley: "Let's just put that back in the pan and pretend that never happened."

Drone: "It happened, and it's recorded for the whole sim world to see."

Finley: "After adding a whole lotta cheese, we add some salt and pepper."

Finley: "Then, we watch it very closely to make sure it doesn't burn."

Finley: "Just try to make sure you don't get burnt yourself."

Ta-da! Finley's grilled cheese came out amazingly!

Finley: "This had better go viral."

What are y'all doing out here on the sidewalk?

Lemon Pie: "Smelling the fresh air."

Lemonade: "And trying to get some peace away from those crazy sims inside."

Lemon Pie: "True dat!"

You've had your fun, get back inside with the crazies.

Finley is editing his latest cooking video.

While Piper uploads a selfie to simstagram.

Piper: "My 50 followers are gonna love this selfie!"

Sadie: "This laundry glitch is driving me nuts."

Me too. There's currently a glitch where sims can put their clothes into the washing machine, but they can't actually wash them. *Face palm*

Finley is signing up for every social media there is to get his name out there more.

Piper: "What's a sim gotta do to get famous around here?!"

Kim: "Maybe dominate the sim world?"

No!

Kylan: "Hey, look at my little recycled cube!"

So adorable!

Milkshake: "I've meowed many meows, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Milkshake!

Rest In Peace, Milkshake Parsons. You were one of my favorite Parsons cats ever, you were such a smart and beautiful cat. You will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "I've been here a lot lately."

Peach: "He's not here for me, right?"

Nope.

Peach: "Hooray!"

Grim Reaper: "Yet."

Kim: "Man, the Grim Reaper may be more mean and cold than me."

Lemon Pie: "I'm just glad I won't be dealing with him for a while."

Sadie: "Hmm... what shall I build with the building blocks?"

Sadie: "I'll attempt to build a mini barn."

Rowan decided to take Peach for a walk.

Peach: "I love walks more than I love treats!"

It's great for the two of them to get out and get some fresh air.

There's so many pretty fall leaves everywhere, too!

Sadie: "Look at my barn I built!"

Wow, it looks amazing!

Sadie: "Dang right it does. I'm pretty proud of myself."

Servo: "Alright, you ready to act out another scene?"

Piper: "I sure am! I've been practising my Llamacorn Woman lines all day."

Servo: "That's the spirit! You'll be an expert at acting in no time!"

Piper: "I really hope so!"

Piper: "Alright, let's begin. Shall we begin with the scene where Llamacorn Woman kicks Dr. Robot Head's head off?"

Servo: "Say what?"

Finley is recording another toy review video.

Finley: "Hey, guys! Welcome back to my channel."

Finley: "Today, we're gonna be doing another toy review video. Let's get started!"

Finley: "The first toy we have here is a helicopter toy. It's small, but this thing can fly pretty quick!"

Finley: "One minute it was in my backyard, the next minute it was in Willow Creek. I give it a 10/10."

Finley: "Alright, let's move onto the next toy."

Finley: "The next toy is this super fast race car!"

Finley: "With this thing, you can zoom past all your haters at the speed of light! 9/10!"

Finley: "Our final toy is a very exciting one!"

Finley: "The kitty cat toy!"

Finley: "Hehe, I love kitty cats so much!"

Finley: "This toy is a kitty cat and it's adorable! 11/10!"

Finley: "Alright, that's it for our toy review video!"

Finley: "Let me know what you guys would like to see in the next video, and don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!"

Piper: "What do you mean you need a stunt double?! Don't you want this scene to be as realistic as possible? You can always reattach your head!"

Servo: "Help. Me."

Ah, thank goodness. The glitch has been resolved and the money trees are back!

Aww, looks like Piper has a new BFF.

Finley: "Hey! Lemon Pie is my BFF."

Speaking of Lemon Pie, he aged up into an adult!

Lemonade: "My son aged up already?"

Lemonade: "I want more kittens!"

No!

Lemonade: "You can't stop me."

I know I can't, that's how you ended up with the first kittens.

Lemon Pie: "At least I was an adorable surprise."

Kim, what are you up to now?

Why are you near the safe?

Kim: "Would you let me break into the safe in peace?"

Kim!

Kim: "Perfect."

Kim: "I can't wait to take a simoleon shower!"

Kim, this isn't a good idea.

Kim: "It's raining simoleons!"

Kim: "What's better than playing in a simoleon pile?"

Kim: "Having a simoleon shower, of course."

Kim: "Do I look clean?"

Kim: "These simoleons look comfy enough to take a nap in!"

Kim: "Wait a minute, I'm getting a call."

Kim: "Hello?"

Kim: "I can't talk right now! I'm busy taking a nap!"

Kim: *Yawn*

Kim: "I'm so tired."

Kim: *Plop*

Welp... looks like we'd better leave her in peace.

The kids are home from school. It looks like they're apart of a marching band.

Piper: "I don't wanna be in a marching band!"
Rowan: "A marching band, that sounds awesome!"
Sadie: "Why am I related to these two?"

Sadie: "This leftover Harvestfest turkey is delicious!"

Piper: "That's disgusting, that Harvestfest turkey is weeks old!"

Aren't you happy today?

It's time for the kids to do their school projects!

Sadie: "We have only one day to complete this entire project?!"

Rowan: "What should I create?"

Rowan: "A volcano or a bottle rocketship?"

Piper: "I'll create a bridge."

Sadie: "Hmm... maybe I should create a mini Servo."

Servo: "I'm here to help all of you out because I'm a genius!"

Piper: "How much clay do you need to create a bridge out of popsicle sticks?"

Rowan: "How many bottles do you need to create a bottle rocketship?"

Lemon Pie is tired of hearing about the school projects.

Piper: "I've been so distracted playing with this lump of clay that I forgot to finish my school project."

Servo: "Hmm... how do I, a genius, help a bunch of non-geniuses?"

Rowan: "I wonder how much lemonade I'll need to cause a reaction and make the bottle fly into the air."

Rowan: "This should be enough."

Sadie: "My mini Servo bot is almost complete."

Looks like Piper's bridge is complete!

Piper: "It looks amazing! How did I complete this thing while playing with a lump of clay the entire time!"

Servo: "Because I did the entire project for you!"

This is Rowan's bottle rocket ship!

Rowan: "It looks so cool!"

Last, but not least, Sadie's mini Servo bot!

It looks just like him!

Sadie: "My mini Servo bot is so adorable!"

Finley: "I've only posted 65 selfies today, I need to post another."

Finley: "Hey, after posting that selfie, I'm a two-star celebrity now!"

Hooray! Only three more stars to go!

Lemonade: "I'm in labor again."

WHAT?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO HAVE ANY MORE KITTENS!

Welp... Lemonade went ahead and had yet another kitten. This kitten will be moved in with Serenity.

Since Finley is a two-star celebrity now, he can host meet and greets with his fans! He decided to host one.

Looks like the bouncer that fought Piper is a fan of Finley.

Finley: "Who should I address this autograph to?"

Fan: "To your biggest fan!"

Fan: "I can't believe I'm getting an autograph from Finley Parsons!"

Finley: "Aren't you the paparazzi who said I wasn't famous enough for you to take a picture of me?"

Finley: "Oh, well. Here's your autograph."

Fan: "Ahh! Thank you so much!"

Fan: "Oh my gosh!"

Fan: "I can't believe I'm actually meeting Finley Parsons! I feel like I'm gonna pass out-"

Uh... are you okay?

Finley: "I'll sign your picture, too."

Fan: "Ah! Thank you so much, Finley!"

Finley: "You're welcome, thanks for subscribing to my sim tube channel."

Finley: "Here you go."

Finley: "You finally woke up to receive an autograph."

Fan: "I'm so glad I woke up in time to receive one! It's an honor!""

Finley: "The honor is all mine."

Finley: "Here you go."

Fan: "Thank you so much, Finley! I love you!"

Servo: "You know, I could be famous. I'm actually level 10 in the singing and acting skills!"

Fan: "Sure you are."

Finley: "Say cheese!"

What a great picture!

This was a pretty great meet and greet! I'm happy that Finley is able to host them now! Time to go home.

Back at home, Lemon Pie has found a very comfortable sleeping spot on the refrigerator.

And Kim is very comfortable in the bathtub with cucumbers on her eyes.

Kim, what the heck are you doing?

Kim: "Mind your business."


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the trend in cooking videos! That's a fun one. So appropriate for Finley to choose grilled cheese sandwiches!

    > Drone: "It happened, and it's recorded for the whole sim world to see."

    Good work, Drone, keepin' the record straight. XD

    > Sims can put their clothes into the washing machine, but they can't actually wash them.

    Oh, no! That's a terrible glitch.

    > Milkshake: "I've meowed many meows, but it's time for me to go."

    It's so sad when Sim pets die! :( :( :(

    Speaking of pets, Peach has such cute and lively facial expressions. :3

    > Piper: "What do you mean you need a stunt double?!

    Hahaha, Servo isn't stupid. XD

    Lemon Pie aged up well. :) I like that his eyes are a differnet colour to Lemonade's. Her determination to have more kittens - and her knowledge that you are powerless to prevent her - makes me smile. :)

    > The money trees are back!

    Thanks goodness! You've ahd some pretty serious glitches going on.

    (Do the trees give your Sims money, like in TS2?)

    > The kids are home from school. It looks like they're apart of a marching band.

    That's some serious strut goin' on! :D

    > Piper: "It looks amazing! How did I complete this thing while playing with a lump of clay the entire time!"

    At first, I thought, 'Ah, the wonder of Sim school projects.' I should have known that Servo did it for her! XD

    All of the projects turned out well. Sadie's mini-servo is cute!

    Congratulations on Finley's second star! He's working so hard on his fame. I'm curious to see what he can do with two stars in Del Sol. It's ironinc that the bouncer who fought Finley's sister is a fan of Finley! XD Finley is so good with his fans.

    > Lemonade: "I'm in labor again."

    My gosh, that was fast! :O I like the colour of her purple kitten.

    > Servo: "You know, I could be famous.

    Servo SHOULD be famous. He works so hard on his skills and is just generally wonderful. Can servos climb the fame track??

    > Lemon Pie has found a very comfortable sleeping spot on the refrigerator.

    That's so realistic. :) My cat likes to sit on top of the fridge, too. >^^<

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, grilled cheese sandwiches. Such a complicated recipe that Finley decided to share. xD

      The drone is ready to expose all of Finley's embarrassing cooking moments!

      The washing machine glitch was terrible. Everyone was stinky. TS4 was giving me a run for my money with all the glitches around this time.

      Sim pet deaths are super sad. I think TS3 had the saddest animation for pet deaths, with the Grim Reaper giving them one last hug. :(

      Peach really is super expressive for a dog!

      I don't know why the cats in my game love getting pregnant so often without me knowing. They for sure know how to surprise me. xD

      The money trees do give real money in TS4! They're one of the Parsons main sources of income. It certainly wasn't fun having them disappear so often. :(

      Wherever there's a Parsons thinking something is done easily or automatically, there's Servo right behind them doing said task for them. :D

      Finley knows how to handle fame well! He was definitely born to be a star!

      Servos can climb the fame track! Maybe, just maybe, Servo will be famous one day... ;)

      Oh my gosh, that's so cute that your cat has that in common with the sims cats! :D

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete