Saturday, March 27, 2021

Chapter 215

Good morning, Finley!

Finley: "Nothing better than waking up in a sleeping pod! Time to edit another video!"

Don't forget to study the trends, too!

Apparently, music mixing videos are trending right now.

Uh oh!

Servo: "The fabricator machine attacked me! That's okay, though-"

Fabricator: "Let this be a warning. I'm the main robot around here."

Servo: "Did you hear that?!"

What kind of glitch is this?! WHERE ARE MY MONEY TREES?!

This picture screams "Harvestfest".

Gnome: "ALL HAIL SERVO BOT!"

Gnomes: "ALL HAIL SERVO BOT!"

Sadie: "Someone finally appreciates Servo around here!"

Finley: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Finley: "To get to the other side!"

Finley: "AHAHAHAHA!"

Finley: "Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing!"

Finley: "HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Okay, calm yourself. It wasn't even funny.

Lemonade is in labor... and you all know the drill, I had no idea she was even pregnant.

Lemonade: "Where shall I give birth?"

Lemonade: "Right here is perfect."

Right in front of the giant dog poop?!

Lemonade: "I didn't see that there."

Lemonade has given birth to two healthy girl, boy kittens!

Introducing the first kitten, a boy, Lemon Pie Parsons!

And introducing the second kitten, a girl, Lemon Cake Parsons! She will be living with Dwayne.

Lemon Pie is our next cat heir!

Lemon Pie: "Because I'm adorable, right?"

Kim: "Ugh, these stupid Harvestfest gnomes want me to appease them?"

Kim: "They've got another thing coming!"

Kim: "UGH!"

Kim: "TAKE THAT, STUPID GNOMES!"

Uh... I don't think that's such a great idea, Kim...

Kim: "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

Gnomes: *Gasp!*

Kim: "NO GNOME CAN MESS WITH ME! I'M UNSTOPPABLE!"

Things aren't looking too good for Kim.

Kim: "I completed one of my Harvestfest goals by kicking that gnome!"

Oh no, the gnomes have broken the sink in their wrath against Kim!

Servo: "We all know who will have to fix it."

Kim: "You think you guys scare me?!"

Kim: "UGH!"

Kim: "BRING IT ON, GNOMES!"

Gnomes: "ATTACK!"

Kim: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kim: "I have defeated all the gnomes!"

Kim: "No gnome shall ever test me again! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Welp... Kim may have caused a mess, but at least she found a new element.

It shall be added to the Parsons collection.

The Parsons have almost collected every element!

Even more gnomes have arisen to attack Kim!

She has left no gnome un-kicked.

Finley is once again attempting to get into the celebrity lounge.

Finley: "They'd better let me in this time, I'm ranked #4,693 on the most famous sim tubers."

Oop, looks like they're letting one star sims in today!

Finley: "Finally! Do you sims realise how long it took me to get into this place?!"

Celebrity: "It takes time for all of us."

Celebrity: "Welcome to the celebrity club, though!"

Finley: "Oh my gosh, she's the sim from that TV show! I'm her biggest fan! Should I ask her personal details about her life?"

Finley: "Which way do you place your toilet paper on the toiler paper holder? Over or under?"

Celebrity: "Over, what kind of heathen would place it under?"

Finley: "SHE PLACES HER TOILET PAPER THE SAME AS I DO!"

Celebrity: "I'm giving out autographs, since I'm the most famous sim in this lounge."

Finley: "I can't believe I'm surrounded by celebrities right now... I must be dreaming."

Celebrity: "One "Granny Smash" drink, please!"

Finley: "Boo! Your character on Game of Llamas sucks!"
Bartender: "This is awkward..."

Celebrity: "Hey, I'm not my character. I'm just a regular sim outside of Game of Llamas. Don't make me get you kicked out of here, Mr. One Star Celebrity."

Bartender: "Hey! Who wants some drinks?!"

Finley: "Oops, sorry, I forgot you were a regular sim just like me. Mind if I get a selfie with you?"

Finley: "Cheese!"

Celebrity: "How did it turn out?"
Finley: "It's a great picture! I'm gonna post it on all of my social media and get some more clout!"

Finley: "I almost forgot to update my simstagram and let everyone know I'm in the most famous lounge in Del Sol Valley!"

Finley: "This selfie with that celebrity from Game of Llamas is gonna get so many likes."

Happy birthday, Serenity!

Serenity aged up into a young adult!

Serenity: "I finally get to get out of here!"

She's so pretty, it's sad to see her go!

Happy birthday, Piper!

Oh no, Ice Cream is passing away during the birthday celebrations!

Piper: "This just turned into the worst birthday ever!"

Rest In Peace, Ice Cream Parsons. You were one of my favorite Parsons dogs ever, you absolutely loved splashing in the pool and being a fun, happy, beautiful dog. You will be dearly missed.

Amidst all the sadness, the birthdays must continue. Happy birthday, Rowan!

Grim Reaper: "I get to witness a birthday? Usually, I only get to witness a death day."

Piper aged up into a teen!

So did Rowan!

Piper: "I can't believe Ice Cream passed away on our birthday."

Piper: "This is the worst birthday ever."

Rowan: "At least we're finally teens! Now, we get to go to high school, get acne, braces, bullied..."

Piper: "Being a teen sounds awful!"

Rowan: "Can we age back?!"

Lemonade: "Don't talk to me or my son ever again."

Flirty vlogs are currently trending on sim tube, so in order to get in a flirty mood, Finley is going to consume a flutterberry from the Parsons garden.

Finley: "Let's hope this tastes good."

Finley: "It tasted amazing! And, it worked! I feel very flirty right now!"

Finley: "Do you guys need first date ideas?"

Finley: "Well, you've come to the right place! The first perfect idea for a first date is: buy your partner 5 puppies!"

Sadie: "I just had a horrible dream... I dreamt I was apart of a crazy family... oh, wait..."

Rowan: "Ugh, I hate fish! I'm a "Child of the Ocean", I can't eat my fish friends!"

Piper: "I can't believe we're eating Rowan's fish friends right now."

Kim: "They taste delicious to me!"

Piper has decided to get into the acting skill!

Piper: "Hmm... which scene should I act out first? The superhero scene?"

Piper: "Nobody can mess with me!"

Piper: "I'm Llamacorn Woman!"

Piper: "I have the most special powers in all the land!"

Piper: "What do my powers include, you ask?"

Piper: "Well, uh... that's simple... my powers are..."

Piper: "What are my powers again?"

Piper: "Ah, yes! Throwing blinding sparkles onto my enemies!"

Piper: "Maybe I'll have an easier time remembering my lines if I practise in my own room."

Piper: "Hmm..."

Piper: "Where was I again?"

You were Llamacorn Woman.

Piper: "Ah, yes, I was explaining my powers..."

Piper: "What are they again?"

Piper: "I shall throw sparkles directly into the eyes of my enemies!"

Piper: "I can also gallop at the speed of light, just like a real llamacorn!"

Piper: "No one can stop me!"

Milkshake: "These sims are insane."

Ooh, Kylan has been recognised in the freelancer career for his great performance and customer satisfaction! His payrate has risen, and he has recieved 'The Mark Of The Maker' plaque! I'm so proud of him!

Lemon Pie: "Outta my way, mom! I've gotta let someone know the sink is broken, there's puddles everywhere!"

Lemonade: "First rule of being a cat, you don't inform sims about puddles, you play in them!"

Piper: *Crying*

What's wrong, Piper?!

Piper: "Haha, gotcha! I'm a great actress!"

Lemon Pie: "Mom has been playing in the puddles in the bathroom for hours. Where is Servo?"

He's helping Piper practise her acting skill since he's level 10 in this skill.

Servo: "Which scene do you want to act out?"

Piper: "The scene where Llamacorn Woman kicks the villan's butt!"

Piper: "It's my dream to play Llamacorn Woman on TV someday... do you think I'll get there?"

Servo: "With practise and determination, there's nothing stopping you! Now, let's practise this scene."

Servo: "Well, well, well, look who it is. Llamacorn Woman has come to my domain to defeat me?"

Piper: "Wow, you're a great actor, Servo."

Servo: "Servo?! Who is Servo?! I'm the evil Dr. Robot Head!"

Piper: "I forgot my lines already... can we go over that scene again?"

The girls are home from school and they all look very happy, don't they?

Kylan has reached level 9 of the fabrication skill, this skill takes so long to level up.

Kylan: "I wonder if that's the reason the fabricator machine isn't attacking me as much lately."

You're still eating leftover Harvestfest turkey?

Kim: *Hiss!* "Leave me alone!"

Kim: "It's delicious, okay?"

Happy birthday, Ember!

Ember aged up into a young adult!

Ember: "I'm one step closer to finally getting out of here!"

Happy birthday, Rosalie!

Rosalie also aged up into a young adult!

It's so sad to see the twins go!

Ember: "We can finally get out of here!" *Blows horn*

Lemon Pie: "It wasn't me."

Piper: "I'm determined to remember my lines this time."

Piper: "Remember what Servo taught us... practise makes perfect."

Piper: "Dr. Robot Head, you are no match for me and my superpowers!"

Piper: "I will stop at nothing to save the sim race from your evil antics!"

Piper's acting is getting a lot better already!

Finley decided to invite Piper down to the celebrity lounge... I wonder if she'll be able to get in, she's kind of a nobody right now.

Piper: "I've gotta let my followers know I'm at the most famous sim lounge in Del Sol Valley!"

Finley: "Let me in, I'm a one star celebrity!"

Piper: "Hmm... how can I convince the bouncer to let me in the lounge?"

That bouncer looks pretty intimidating.

Piper: "Psst... I have something to show you."

Bouncer: "What is it?"

Piper: "Oh, nothing..."

Piper: "Just 500 simoleons... you can have it if you let me into the lounge. What do you say?"

Bouncer: "Huh?"

Bouncer: "Are you trying to bribe me?"

Piper: "Maybe..."

Bouncer: "I'll take it, but I still won't let you into the lounge."

Piper: "What do you mean you still won't let me into the lounge?!"

Oh, snap!

Piper: "Give me my 500 simoleons back!"

Bouncer: "No way!"

Bouncer: "Don't try that again, kid."

Piper: "Is everything spinning or is it just me?"

Finley: "Did you get into the lounge, Piper?"

Bouncer: "No, she did not. She'd better not attempt to make it into the lounge until she earns some celebrity points, either. She's a nobody!"

Piper: "Hehe... it looks like you have two heads right now."

Finley: "The bouncer kicked your butt?"

Piper: "Yep... and now everything is spinning... a lot."

Finley: "Don't worry about it, even though you can't get into the lounge, there's still a bunch of celebrities around here you can meet!"

Piper: "There is?"

Piper: "Where are they?"

Finley: "They're all around, right, guys?"

Finley: "Oh, you must be a paparazzi here to take pictures of me."

Paparazzi: "Why would I take pictures of a one star celebrity? You're basically a nobody."

Piper: "Hey, look, there's some celebrity tiles over on that walkway."

There's lots of celebrity tiles over there!

Piper: "Oh my gosh, you're the sim from Game of Llamas!"

Piper: "Can I have a hug?"

Celebrity: "Oh, hi. I was just here looking at my celebrity tile."

Celebrity: "Of course you can have a hug!"

Piper: "YES!"

Piper: "Thank you for this honor!"

Townie: "Oh my gosh, that sim is hugging the celebrity from Game of Llamas! I've gotta get a picture of this!"

*Hug*

Townie: "I can't believe I came this close to the celebrity from Game of Llamas!"

Piper: "This is one of the best moments of my life."

Looks like someone else is fighting the bouncer to get inside the lounge.

Piper: "I know I'm asking for a lot, but can I pretty please take a selfie with you?"

Celebrity: "Why, of course you can!"

Piper: "Cheese!"

Aww, what a great picture!

Celebrity: "Hey, I look great there!"
Piper: "You really do!"

Piper may not have been able to get into the celebrity lounge, but at least she'll definitely be able to get into this lounge that's free for all. She may even come across another celebrity in here.

Piper: "I've always wanted to try singing, this place has a microphone!"

Finley: "You sound like a dying goat."

Piper: "That's not nice."

Piper: "Which song shall I sing?"

Townie: "Hey, you look kinda familiar."

Finley: "Of course I do!"

Finley: "You may know me as the famous sim tuber, Finley Parsons! I'm known for my videos: 'TOY REVIEW: TOY ALMOST KILLED ME *NOT CLICKBAIT*', 'HOW TO MAKE THE *BEST* WATER IN THE WORLD', and 'MY AWESOME MILLION DOLLAR VAULT *NOT CLICKBAIT THIS TIME*'.

Townie: "Oh my gosh..."

Townie: "You're the sim with all those super awesome sim tube videos?!"

Townie: "I can't believe this! I feel like I'm gonna pass out-"

Uh... are you okay, townie?

Piper: ♫ "Down he goOoooOoOeeSss!" ♫

Finley: "Hey, look, it's the celebrity I met from that lounge the other day!"

Celebrity: "I knew I'd be recognised again. After all, the background characters are the focal point of the show."

Finley: "Hey, I know a way I can increase my fame points!"

Finley: "Free simoleons for everyone who's a fan of me!"

Townie: "I'm a fan, I'm a fan!"

How generous of you, Finley.

Finley: "What can I say? I'm a generous sim."

Piper: ♫ "He's generous!" ♫

Piper: ♫ "But, why is no one paying attention to me? I'm glamorous!" ♫

Because you're not handing out thousands of simoleons.


4 comments:

  1. Piper is hilarious! <3 this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like her, thank you for reading!! :D <3

      Delete
  2. So, I finally read up on Del Sol Valley and TS4 Get Famous. I'm so excited for this neighbourhood and expansion pack! I love TS1 Superstar. I'm disappointed that Maxis didn't release something similar for TS2. Now I can re-live the dream with the Parsons! :D

    I'm impressed with Findley for staying on trend. My own temptation would be to post what I want. But Findley is doing the right thing, producing what people want to see.

    > Fabricator: "Let this be a warning. I'm the main robot around here."

    Bad fabricator, attacking Servo! :O You'll always by MY main robot, Servo.

    I chuckled at Lemonade giving birth in front of the dog poop! XD Ahh, Sims. And what adorable kittens they are, too! I'm glad that she passed along her blue and yellow fur colour.

    > Harvestfest gnomes

    I actually gasped aloud when I saw Kim smashing the Harvest gnome. :O I didn't think it was possible to break them like that. It's in character for Kim, but still shocking! :O

    Those gnomes do look scary, especially Death for Gnomes. :O Kim seems to be getting off light with a broken Sim after committing gnome-murder.

    > Servo: "We all know who will have to fix it."

    We do indeed, dear Servo.

    Huh. Kim got a new element out of the gnome massacre. Sooo, the takeawy is that's okay to mess with the holiday NPCS??? Honestly, I was expecting retribution!

    Also, congrats on collecting so many elements! :)

    I'm sad to see Serenity go. I was kinda hoping she had a shot at heirship.

    Nooo, Ice Cream! :( It's bad enough that she has to die AT ALL, let along during a birthday party.

    > Piper: "This just turned into the worst birthday ever!"

    You said it, Piper. :(

    Speaking of which, Piper reminds me so much of her grandmother in her aging-up picture.

    > Lemonade: "Don't talk to me or my son ever again."

    XD

    > Piper: "I can't believe we're eating Rowan's fish friends right now."

    Never eat your fish friends! :(

    Congrats to Kylan so achieving so much in the freelancer career! :)

    > That bouncer looks pretty intimidating.

    Intimidating and cool! I can almost admire her for taking Piper's money AND not letting her in. Piper shouldn't have tried to bribe her way in, though I give her points for audacity. Also, it was kinda thrilling to see a fight in your game! They don't happen too often.

    So cute to see Piper hugging the celebrity from Game of Llamas. :) And she got a selfie with her, too! Piper is a natural around the famous Sims.

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fame path is so much fun in every sim game, I'm surprised TS2 didn't have its own pack centered around fame. I just know would have been so well done and fleshed out if they would have, though.

      Finley will do anything for fame, it appears the Del Sol Valley mindset has already set in for him!

      The fabricator has some nerve. Servo deserves way more respect from every sim and human around him!

      Could Lemonade possibly have picked a worse spot to give birth?! Especially after pulling a fast one on me and getting pregnant secretly in the first place. xD

      The smashing of the Harvestfest gnomes is 10 times scarier in game! It's such a loud and wild animation. It's also scary to think about them possibly looking for revenge at any time throughout the day!

      Surprisingly, Kim got off pretty easily. Maybe it's because she destroyed every single gnome just in time before they even had time to think.

      I honestly regret not having Serenity as one of the heirs. Imagine if I would have chosen to have had three heirs? :O

      Ice Cream will always be missed. :(

      That bouncer was sticking to her guns! She kicked Piper's butt. TS4 really only gives crumbs when it comes to autonomous fights. They're extremely rare. xD

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete