Friday, March 19, 2021

Chapter 214

Finley: "It's a lovely day to get some clout."

Finley: "Hey, I got just an offer from a gaming console company!"

Finley: "They want me to make a review of their product, the "UnorthoBox 2 Gaming Console"! They'd prefer if I went on an angry rant since gamers love that. Looks like I'd better get angry."

Serenity: "Did someone say they need an annoying sibling to make them angry? I'm here to help!"

Serenity: "Well, well, well..."

Serenity: "I know you took my WabbitTablet, Finley! Give it back!"

Finley: "You think I'd want that thing? Who the heck has a WabbitTablet in high school anyway?"

Serenity: "Who still sleeps with a teddy bear in high school?"

Finley: "Hey! You know I need Mr. Bear to help me fall asleep since the sleeping pod doesn't have a blanket! Just get out!"

Serenity: "Just tell me where the WabbitTablet is and no one gets hurt."

Finley: "I don't have it, the twins probably do, since, you know, it's for toddlers!"

Serenity: "If I find out you have my WabbitTablet, I'm giving Mr. Bear to the twins."

Finley: "You wouldn't dare!"

Finley: "Why the heck are you so annoying?! You're making me so angry right now!"

Serenity: *Yawn* "Whatever, I'm leaving now."

Serenity: "Next time, try not to be such a jerk."

Finley: "Really? I'm the jerk? I'm not the one who invaded her room and accused her of stealing!"

Finley: "I'm so angry right now!"

Serenity: "Mission accomplished!"

Finley: "What's up guys? Today I'm reviewing a new STUPID gaming console!"

Finley: "This gaming console, the UnorthoBox 2 Gaming Console, is so expensive! It may have HD 4K display, 39575fps and absolutely no simulation lag, but still, DO NOT BUY IT IF YOU AREN'T RICH!"

Looks like the gaming company is gonna love this angry rant video.

Finley: "If you wanna see more angry rant videos like this, LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! OR ELSE!"

Rowan: "Hahahahaha! This Yarny grandma knitted is so funny!"

Rowan: "Hey! It matches my hair!"

Piper: "What's your favorite color, Bunny?"

Bunny: "The color of peace, mint. Whenever this family is being crazy, I just imagine the color mint and it calms me down."

Sadie: "I love this park! It has monkey bars!"

Ice Cream fell asleep and got knocked out trying to go down the stairs.

Finley: "There, I uploaded my video and the gaming company absolutely loves it! Now I'm going to get a lot of simoleons in royalties, and the video is getting a lot of views. Did Serenity set this whole thing up and purposefully annoy me?"

Yes, yes she did.

Piper: "It's my birthday?"

Piper: "I don't have to share a birthday with Rowan anymore, right?"

Rowan: "I'm standing right here, you know."

Happy birthday, Piper!

Rowan: "I can't wait until it's my turn!"

Piper aged up into a child!

Happy birthday, Rowan!

Rowan also aged up into a child! The twins are so adorable!

Piper: "Now we get to go to the park, too!"

Rowan: "I can't wait!"

Isaac: "I've lived a long healthy life, but it's time for me to go."

Isaac: *Sigh*

Isaac, nooooooooooooooo!

Isaac: "Take care of my family for me, make sure they go to the gym at least every once in a while."

Rest In Peace, Isaac Parsons. You were a wonderful sim who loved to be healthy and fit. You will be dearly missed."

Brynlee: *Gasp!*

Brynlee: "Isaac?! Honey?!"

Brynlee: *Crying* "No! The love of my life!"

Servo: "What's going on in here?"

Peach: "I can hear a strange noise approaching. Should I begin barking uncontrollably?"

Grim Reaper: "No need to worry, it's just me."

I think we're all very worried when it's 'just you' approaching.

Aww, even the pets are sad!

Brynlee: "If it's time for Isaac to go, it's time for me to go, too."

Noooooooooooooooo! Brynlee!

Brynlee: "Don't forget about me."

Brynlee: "Take care of my Plopsy account for me."

Rest In Peace, Brynlee Parsons. You were a lovely sim who knitted some wonderful creations. You will be dearly missed.

Milkshake: "The Grim is giving me the creeps."

Uh... looks like Grim is helping himself to some Granny Smash. How ironic."

Finley: "Noooooooooooooo! Grandma and grandpa are gone?!"

Finley: *Cries* "What have I woken up to?!"

Welp... looks like that drink went right through Grim.

Grim Reaper: "It's hard to enjoy a drink when you're nothing but a skeleton."

It's a sad morning in the Parsons household.

Serenity: "I can't even enjoy my burger without being sad."

Sadie: "Grandpa hated burgers, too."

This is so sad!

It may be a sad morning, but that won't stop Ice Cream from begging for some burgers.

Amidst all the sadness, it's Spooky Day time! 👻🎃

Kylan: "I'm working on another order for a customer."

Kylan's fabrication skill is increasing fast! He'll finally be able to make a carved candle soon. I've been waiting so long for this!

What's wrong, Kim?

Kim: "There's a workout program on TV right now... Isaac would have loved this."

Piper: "I miss grandma and grandpa."

Piper: "They never even got to see my finished Spooky Day decorations."

Rowan has decided to try and use the science table.

Rowan: "Let's see what this specimen looks like under a microscope."

Rowan: "Woah! It looks so cool!"

Piper: "Hey! Pay attention to my Spooky Day decorations!"

Kylan: "Don't mind me, I'm just watching my candle mould."

Kim is attempting a swan dive.

Woah!

Wonderful execution!

Kim: "If I wasn't such a prankster, I'd be a diver."

Kim: "Scratch that, I can't imagine a world where I can't play pranks on sims!"

Kylan's rectangular candle has been sent to the client, now it's time for the carved candle!

Yes, the moment I've been waiting for for longer than I'd like to admit.

Rowan, are you burning something under a bunsen burner?

Rowan: "Woah! That went exactly as expected!"

Piper's Spooky Day decorations are complete! They're so adorable!

Speaking of complete, Kylan also completed his carved candle!

It's so pretty! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Peach, were you jumping in puddles again?

Peach: "No comment."

Kim: "Peach being mischievous like me? I'm so proud!"

Ice Cream: "That reminds me, I haven't jumped in a puddle and gotten dirty today. I'd better get on that."

You'd better not get on that!

Piper: "The dogs are insane, aren't they?"

Everyone is insane around here!

The kids are still upset about the passing of Isaac and Brynlee.

Except for Finley, he already had an emotional meltdown (a quirk of being a celebrity) and got all his emotions out.

Rosalie: "Are grandma and grandpa ever coming back?"

Sadie: "I don't think so."

Aww, I feel so bad for the kids!

Despite how sad it's been in the Parsons' household all day, the Humor and Hijinks festival is in town!

Of course, the queen of mischief had to attend.

Kim: "Is anyone else going to attend?"

Servo: "Oh, come on! Why did I have to be dragged along to this?"

Finley: *Sigh* "I'm not really into pranks, but this would be some really great travel content for my channel."

Drone: "3,505 current viewers."

Finley: "This had better be worth it."

Townie: "Uh oh... is that Kim Parsons approaching the Humor and Hijinks festival?"

Kim: "It sure is! I'm going to drink the prankster tea and join the prankster team!"

Servo: "I can't even drink this tea."

Servo: "It must be a sign. I'm outta here."

Finley: "Since Servo left, looks like I'll join the jokesters team."

Finley: "Hmm, it tastes... funny."

*Ba dum tss*

A townie lit one of the fireworks!

Finley: "You call that fireworks?! I'm gonna get no viewers with this thing! I wanna see some real fireworks!"

It's pretty, but could have a little more PIZOW!

Kim: "This voodoo doll alone will add so many points for the pranksters team."

Kim: "Who should I bind it to?"

Kim: "I know! The townie sitting next to me!"

Kim: "MWAHAHAHAHA! PREPARE FOR MY WRATH!"

Honey, you've got a big storm comin'.

Kim: "I wonder if this first prank will work."

Kim: "Only one way to find out!"

Kim: "HA!"

*Splash!*

Townie: "Did someone just splash me with non existent water?!"

Kim: "Nope, I saw nothing... hehehe..."

Finley: "Why was 6 afraid of 7?"

Kim: "Because 7, 8, 9! You're gonna have to try harder than that, I know every joke in the book!"

Kim: "Back to my voodoo."

Kim: "I wonder if the townie likes TICKLES!"

Townie: "I forgot what I was saying... I suddenly feel ticklish all over."

Kim: "I wonder why..."

Kim: "Think we should kick it up a notch?"

Kim: "AGH!"

Townie: "Ouch! It feels like I just got poked!"

Kim: "Don't drink anymore jokester tea! The tea is poison!"

Townie: "Are you the one performing voodoo on me?"

Kim: "Voodoo? Never heard of it."

Townie: "Someone around here must be performing voodoo on me! I can just feel it!"

Finley: "Festival food is the best! And, it'll get me a bunch of views!"

Kim: "Did you just fart?"

Townie: "Did I? It stinks like rotten eggs mixed with puke."

Kim: "It doesn't smell that bad- I mean... it's so bad, you can see the stink cloud!"

Townie: "Oh my gosh! I think I ate too much festival food!"

Kim: "Hehehe, silly townie. The pranksters score another point. Now, to enjoy some festival food."

Drone: "One viewer commented: KIM WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE CHOPSTICKS, HAHAHAHAHA!"

Kim: "Mmm, this tastes delicious!"

Kim: "And, what was that about me not being able to use chopsticks?"

Kim: "I'm a... pro...!"

Kim: "Ugh, how do I use these...?"

Kim: "Eh, close enough."

Kim: "Oh no! I dropped my noodles!"

Kim: "Let's just pretend that didn't happen."

The Humor and Hijinks festival has ended! The pranksters win, (thanks to Kim, obviously) but it was a close one. Great job, everyone!

Kim: "Did you really think you could compete against me, the mischievous queen?"

Finley: "Nope, I knew I didn't stand a chance. At least I got some great content for my channel! Let's head home."

Welp, at home, it isn't as fun and light-hearted as the Humor and Hijinks festival.

The kids still really miss their grandparents.

Serenity: "Nothing better than doing your homework by the poolside."

Serenity: "Hey, maybe my homework book should go for a swim!"

No!

Kim: "Why is the cat sitting on the dryer?"

Kim: *Hiss!* "Tell her to get off!"

Lemonade: "I pretend I do not see the crazy sim next to me."

Another skill for Servo to complete, the media production skill! This skill is only a 5 level skill, so it shouldn't take him too long.

Servo: "I've got the best tunes in Del Sol Valley!"

Servo: "Maybe I should become a DJ."

Kim: "It's the day I've been waiting for... Spooky Day! Sims will never recognize me in this llamacorn costume! Time to pull some more pranks!"

*Sigh* We should have seen this coming.

Kim: "Hey there, townie!"

Townie: "Oh, hey, llamacorn!"

Kim: "So, how many months along are you?"

Townie: "What? I'm not pregnant!"

Kim: "Oops, my bad. I thought you were carrying twins in there."

Townie: "Hehehe, the llamacorn thinks you're pregnant."

Townie: "Seriously? I look pregnant?!"

Townie: "I'd better get to the gym soon, then."

Kim: "MWAHAHAHAHA! Kim- I mean... llamacorn, the queen- I mean... king of mischief strikes again!"

Townie: "I have a sneaking suspicion that the llamacorn is crazy."

Oh, you have no idea...

Kim: "Should I pull any more pranks as the llamacorn?"

No, go home!

Ever seen a llamacorn grill some hamburgers?

Happy birthday, Ember!

Happy birthday, Rosalie!

Ember aged up into a teen!

So did Rosalie!

Ember: "We have to attend high school now?!"

Rosalie: "Help... me..."

Serenity: "The twins had better not forget who the real queen of this castle is."

It's Harvestfest time! 🦃🍂

Music production videos are very popular on simtube right now, so Finley is definitely getting on this trend while it lasts!

Uh oh... franks and beans for dinner!

Piper: "Everyone's gonna be farting all night, aren't they?"

Rowan: "Oh well, at least the franks and beans are delicious."

We all know who will be the first to break wind.

Kim: *Fart*

Kim: "Woo! Who was that?!"

Serenity: "Did mom seriously just do that?" *Fart*

Rosalie: "Ugh, this is disgusting."

Kim: "You think that's disgusting? You haven't seen anything yet!"

Kim: *BELCH!*

Rosalie: "Help... me..."

That burp was so awful that it left a stink cloud!

Ember decided to take Peach on a walk around Del Sol Valley.

Ember: "Come on, Peach! Go potty!"

Peach: "I don't wanna potty, I wanna play!"

Will Kim become a sun tanned goddess or a sun burn victim? Stay tuned to find out.

Ice Cream is running away for the 59th time in her life.

Kim: "I'm definitely gonna develop a wonderful sun tan within the next few hours!"

Finley is uploading his next simtube video! He's earning a lot of fame lately.

Kim was right, she developed a wonderful tan! It's not orange!

Happy birthday, Finley!

Finley aged up into a young adult!

Aaand, here we have one of our generation 12 heirs! Yes, this generation will be a double heir! Yaaaay!

Peach is all walked-out.

Happy birthday, Sadie!

Sadie aged up into a teen!

Sadie: "Who said I wanted to age up?!"

Sadie: "Age me back right now!"

Finley: "Tell Sadie to stop killing the birthday vibe!"

Sadie: *Sigh* "I can't age back, can I?"

4 comments:

  1. > Serenity: "Did someone say they need an annoying sibling to make them angry?

    Hahaha, Serenity! XD Her argument with Finley is so funny. (I really like Serenity's hairstyle.)

    Happy Birthday, Piper and Rowan! They're so cute as children.

    Noooo, Isaac and Brynlee! :( They lived for so short a time as elders, it seems. It's sad to see them both go.

    I'm so impressed with Kylan's carved candle. Congrats on his achieving that skill level! I also like how Sim children can make holiday decorations. Piper's Spooky Day decorations are very cute.

    The Humor and Hijinks festival was fun to watch! Is it a 'pop-up' lot that appears in your game?

    Although it's sad to think of the kids grieving, I'm impressed that they were so attached to their grandparents.

    I want Servo to become a DJ! :D He'll be a hit in the clubs.

    Kim dressed in that llamacorn costume makes me chuckle! She'll go to any length to pull pranks. (Took me a second to get that it's llama + unicorn. XD)

    > Kim: *Fart*

    It's in the shape of a music note!! XD XD XD

    Okay, this is one thing that TS4 has over TS2. ;) And not to be judgey, but your readers really needed to see a shot of this sooner. XD

    Ooh, time to name the heirs! I really wanna see how Finley's channel/fame pans out, so I'm pleased that he's one of the heirs. Can hardly wait to see who else will wear the mantle of heirship!

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical sibling argument! xD I love Serenity's hair, too! It's such a pretty color.

    Isaac and Brynlee really did have such a short time as elders. I thought Isaac would live a lot longer since he was so fit and healthy. :(

    The carved candles are so pretty! They also slowly melt in game, which I find way too exciting. xD The adorable holiday decorations are one of my favorite features, too!

    The Humor and Hijinks festival is a pop-up lot! There's festivals on frequently, this is a feature of the City Living expansion pack! There's also a 'glitch' where you can see the furniture and decorations from the festivals high up in the sky when they're not active. :O

    DJ Servo needs to happen! *Takes notes*

    Franks and beans is such an easy and quick meal to make, but it comes with the consequence of lots of farts afterwards. xD

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete