Thursday, March 4, 2021

Chapter 213

The girls are home from school!

Why is Kylan recycling random objects barefoot? Who knows.

Finley decided to take a nap in the sleeping pod.

Woah... it floats?!

It looks very peaceful.

It also raises a sim's energy a lot faster.

Kim: "Finley looks pretty peaceful napping in his sleeping pod. It'd be a shame if someone..."

Kim: "Hacked his dreams..."

Really, Kim?

*Sigh* Why am I even surprised anymore?

Kim: "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

Kim: "Now, Finley shall have nightmares about being chased by monster kittens!"

Uh oh...

Kim: "I'm a genius."

Kim: "He'll never suspect a thing either."

Finley: "I had the strangest nightmare ever. I was being chased by monster kittens, but they were still adorable!"

Kim: "Best prank ever!"

Servo made some steak for dinner!

Finley: "It's delicious!"

In case you're ever wondering where the Parsons keep their simoleons, it's in this vault.

Servo: "Not all of the simoleons are kept here... only some. I can't keep three million simoleons in one room!"

Woah, that's a lot of simoleons!

Servo needs to lock the door with his face ID.

How does the machine identify a face with only two ever changing shaped eyes?

Servo: "The sim world may never know."

The simoleons are also laser protected.

Servo decided to get his own sleeping pod.

Sweet dreams, Servo!

Finley has been trying to get likes on simstagram to earn fame in any way he can. This picture he uploaded of Ice Cream sleeping should do the trick!

Finley: "Maybe a selfie will get some likes and fame, too."

Finley: "I know what would get me even more fame points, though..."

Drone: "I already know this is a bad idea..."

Finley: "Streaming the simoleon vault!"

Uh... I agree with the drone. This is definitely not a good idea!

*Alarm*

Uh oh...

Finley: "Are you kidding me?! I can't get into my own vault?!"

Sorry, only Servo can unlock the vault. The Parsons can't be trusted with it for obvious reasons... such as this.

Servo: "Is that the alarm I hear? Alright, time to kick some butt."

Finley: "Relax, Servo, it's just me."

Servo: "Oh, hey, Finley."

Servo: "What are you doing in here?"

Finley: "Uh... I just need to borrow... a few simoleons... for my... homework assignment..."

Servo: "No problem! It's all yours!"

Even though I've already seen the vault, it's still mind boggling how many simoleons are in there.

Servo: "Just make sure no one ever finds out about this simoleon vault, we wouldn't want any robbers around here."
Finley: "Hehe... sure thing..."

Finley: "Ah, what's better than a simoleon shower?"

Finley: "Don't answer that, there's nothing better than a simoleon shower!"

Servo: "He does realise how unsanitary that is, right?"

Probably not.

Finley: "I'd take a simoleon shower over an actual shower any day!"

Finley: "Maybe I should make a phone call with my simoleon phone."

Finley: "Hello? It's just me calling to remind you that I'm rich!"

Servo: "How long does it take to grab just a few simoleons for a homework assignment?!"

Apparently a long time.

Finley: "It smells amazing."

Servo: "That drone following Finley isn't capturing all of this, right?"

Finley: "It smells better than a bunch of roses!"

Finley: "I think I need another simoleon shower."

Finley: "I'm so fresh and so clean."

Finley: "Hooray! Simoleon dance!"

Alright, Finley, I think that's enough.

Finley: "Thanks for letting me take out a few simoleons, Servo."

Servo: "You're welcome..."

Do you really think it's the best idea to upload the simoleon vault, Finley?

Finley: "Why wouldn't it be? It's gonna get so many views!"

Piper aged up into a toddler!

She's so adorable! She's definitely the perfect mixture of her parents.

Piper: "I don't want to share my birthday with my twin brother."

Rowan also aged up into a toddler!

Piper: "Didn't I just say I don't want to share a birthday with him?"

He's so adorable! He looks exactly like Kylan!

Rowan: "I look like my daddy? Yay!"

Rowan: "I don't like sharing a birthday with my twin sister."

Piper: "Can we change birthdays?"

Uh... that's not how it works.

What's going on, Finley?

Finley: "Uh..."

Finley: "Maybe Servo was right. Sims keep commenting how they want to steal all the simoleons in the vault. I need a nap."

Why count sheep in your head when the sleeping pod can do it for you?

Finley: "Time to record a new video!"

Finley: "Hey, guys. Welcome back to my channel!"

Finley: "So, uh... about the vault..."

Finley: "If anyone tries to break into the vault, just know that a servo bot is protecting it, and he will annihilate you in a second."

Sims will probably think he's kidding... he's not.

Well, well, well, we meet again, grilled fruit.

The Parsons are obsessed with grilled fruit.

Kim: "Who wouldn't be obsessed with grilled fruit? It's delicious!"

Rowan: "I love grilled fruit!"
Sadie: "Me too!"

Servo: "Don't let anyone see all these weeds in the garden, it's so embarrassing!"

Brynlee: "Why can't Servo be embarrassed all the time? He's so adorable!"

Piper: "I'm even more adorable!"

Finley: "Alright, I've hyped up my newest video. Time to stream!"

Finley: "Everyone's gonna love seeing the grilled fruit."

Finley: "What's better than grilled fruit, dad?"

Kylan: "What kind of silly question is that, son? Nothing is better than grilled fruit!"

Kim has completed her aspiration 'Chief of Mischief'! I'm so proud of her!

Kim: "Nobody will be able to handle my mischievous wrath now!"

Finley: "Just as I suspected, grilled fruit is now a trending hashtag. I knew everyone would love it!"

Finley: "Do you mind, Milkshake? I'm trying to get famous here."

Kim: "I know what'll make you famous..."

Finley: "Uh... what is it?"

Kim: "There's nothing sims love watching more than... PRANKS!"

Kim: *Blows horn so loud it can be heard in Oasis Springs*

Finley: "UGH! MY EARS!"

Kim: "Hehehehehe! Got 'em!"

Drone: "Okay... I've seen enough for today. I'm now going to uncharge on purpose."

Kim: "You'll go viral in no time with that prank!"

Finley: "Haha... yeah... at the cost of my eardrum."

Kim: "Hooray! Bursting sim's eardrums is so much fun!"

Finley: "Yep... nothing more fun than that..."

Kim: "That's the spirit, son!"

Finley: "Have you watched my newest video yet?"

Kim: "Another clickbait video? I'm so proud!"

Piper: "The bunny has no idea how crazy this family is."

Bunny: "Trust me... I know better than anyone."

Piper: "I love my crazy family!"

That's a first.

Sadie: "Are you crazy too, Mrs. Chipmunk?!"

When did Miss Chipmunk get married?

Piper: "Where are we?"

Finley: "Where all the celebrities hang out."

Uh... are you guys sure y'all are famous enough to get into this lounge?

Kim: "We all know I'm a famous mischief mastermind."

Kylan: "And I'm a famous candle maker!"

Finley: "Y'all are no where near as famous as me. Watch and learn."

Finley: "Uh... since when was it the rule that one star sims aren't allowed into this famous lounge?"

Finley: "Shouldn't it be free for all fame levels?"

Finley: "Hey, I know a way to increase my fame!"

Finley: "Make it rain on these townies."

Townie: "Are those real simoleons?!"

Townie: "I got one!"

Finley: "Thank me later, townies... by subscribing to my channel."

Townie: "Woah!"

Townie: "How many simoleons is this?! 5,000?!"

Finley: "Nope, 10,000."

Kim: "I secretly stole our simoleons back from that townie!"

Finley: "I got more famous and didn't lose any simoleons in the process?!"

Piper: "Finley is famous? I wanna be famous one day!"

Finley: "I've gotta upload a picture to simstagram letting everyone know I stood outside the most famous lounge in Del Sol Valley."

Finley: "Hmm... I'll caption it '#famous'."

Finley: "Wait a minute, I just saw on simstagram that a famous sim is in another lounge downtown! I've gotta head down there!"

This lounge is an up-and-coming hotspot!

Finley: "Outta my way, I've got a famous sim to greet."

Finley: "Oh... you're a nobody, you don't even have any fans here."

Townie: "Excuse you?! I'm super famous!"

Finley: "I'm way more famous than her."

Finley: "Wait a minute... this downtown scenery is the perfect background for a selfie that's bound to get a bunch of likes."

Finley: "I'll caption this '#DelSolValley'."

Finley: "Welp, now I'm home. That wasn't as successful as I'd hoped."

Brynlee: "I may be old, but I can still swim laps!"

Brynlee swims more in the pool now than she ever did when she was younger.

Finley: "Hey, guys! Welcome back to my channel!"

Finley: "Do you wanna be super confident?"

Finley: "I've got the perfect trick. First of all, you need to be awesome like me."

Rosalie: "I'm the captain of this park!"

The girls decided to head down to the park near the house.

Serenity: "The aliens are approaching, captain!"

Serenity: "Hahahahaha! They look so funny!"

Rosalie: "Steer the spaceship in the right direction!"

Ember: "Ay, ay, captain!"

Isaac: "Do I smell grilled fruit?"

Yes, along with some hotdogs.

Ice Cream: "Did someone say hotdogs?"

To no one's surprise, Ice Cream is in the pool once again, even as an elder just like Brynlee.

Finley is editing and uploading his next video!

Brynlee: "My jumpsuit has a bunch of pool floaties on it because I love swimming."

Isaac: "I thought those were donuts!"

Happy birthday, Serenity!

Happy birthday, Sadie!

Serenity aged up into a teen!

And Sadie aged up into a child!

Serenity: "Finally!"

Serenity: "I get my own room again!"

Serenity's room has such a nice color scheme!

Finley: "Apparently beauty videos are trending right now... I'll give it a shot."

Finley: "I think I damaged my cuticles."

Finley: "You guys wanna see something awesome?"

Finley: "I'm gonna attempt to draw my eyebrows on!"

Finley: "This is more difficult that I thought it'd be."

Finley: "How do they look, guys? Let me know in the comments section! I'll see y'all in the next video. LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!"

Finley: "Beauty videos had better still be trending by the time I upload this video."

It's a lovely night in Del Sol Valley.

Rowan: "I need a bath!"

Piper: "Rowan is stinky."

Sadie: "Ugh! What's that smell?!"

Finley: "It smells awful."

Rowan: "That's not nice!"

Piper: "You being stinky isn't nice either."

Lemonade, stop that before Brynlee sees you.

Is that a yarn ball I see you've taken out of the knitting basket?

Lemonade: "What yarn ball?"

The twins are back down at the park today.

While Serenity does her homework.

Serenity: "I'm so smart, I'm an expert at maths!"

Kim: "Why don't you let me help you?"

Serenity: "I'll just pretend I can't hear you."

Finley has started producing some music tracks to increase his media production skill!

Finley: "This track sounds..."

Finley: "...Almost tolerable!"

Maybe he can produce music alongside having a simtube channel.

Serenity: "ROAR! I'M THE SCARY SEA MONSTER!"

Rosalie: "We must defeat the scary sea monster with bubbles!"

Ember: "The scary sea monster has been defeated by the bubbles!"


2 comments:

  1. Serenity, Ember, Rosalie look so cute, standing together. :)

    I'm impressed that the sleeping pod floats, too! :O I'm also impressed (and a little scared) that Kim can hack Finley's dreams while he's inside it.

    Whoooah... The Parson family money vault! :O That's a lotta moolah! Yay for simoleon showers. It reminds me of Scrooge McDuck, swimming through cash in his own vault.

    > Servo: "The sim world may never know."

    This line - and Servo's expression - cracks me up! XD XD XD

    > Drone: "I already know this is a bad idea..."

    I love how the robots have more common sense than the humans! XD

    Piper and Rowan are adorable toddlers. :) I like how they both represent their parents' genes.

    Congrats on Kim achieving Chief of Mischief! Sooo, does this mean she can stop playing pranks? Or will she play even moar pranks?

    > Kylan: "And I'm a famous candle maker!"

    I like Kylan's purple floral shirt in this picture. <3

    > Is that a yarn ball I see you've taken out of the knitting basket?

    Can cats really pull yarn balls out of the knitting basket?? That's such a cute feature!

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The three girls look so alike! It's almost like they're triplets. :)

      The sleeping pod scares me a little, but according to the sims moodlets, it's very comfortable!

      I love how TS4 added a money vault with Get Famous. It's such a fun addition to the game. :D

      Robots and pets seem to have the most common sense around here, don't they?

      Piper was the only kid in this generation that seems to be a mixture of both parents. Everyone else was the spitting image of only one parent!

      We can only hope Kim achieving her aspiration will stop her playing pranks, but most likely that'll never happen! xD

      Cats can, indeed, pull out yarn balls from the knitting basket! It's such a quick and rare animation in my game, I have to rush to get a screenshot anytime it happens!

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete