Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Chapter 328

Unfortunately, the Parsons have to eat 3 spoiled meals on Servo's behalf since he can't eat them himself for his aspiration. Christopher doesn't seem too bothered by this, for some reason.

Griffin, stop that!

Servo also has to take a shower in a dirty shower 3 times.

Roxxi: "Sucks to be him."

Luckily, he's waterproof now.

Servo now has to knock over a trash can 3 times.

Servo: "That was thrilling! I can take out all my frustrations by knocking over this poor innocent trash can!"

Alright, that's enough, Servo.

Oop- I guess these two are finally acknowledging each other's presence.

Kingston: "The party bot found me outside, didn't it?"

Yes, yes it did.

Roxxi is back outside to find more sims to kiss for her aspiration!

Roxxi! Over here!

*Kiss*

That was fast.

Roxxi: "Let's make things official, random stranger I just courted and kissed on the street!"

Roxxi now has 8 boyfriends, which was yet another aspiration task. All she needs to do now is earn gold on 3 dates.

Roxxi: "Let's head on back to my place for our first date, shall we?"

Not without a dip kiss first, clearly. There's children present, Roxxi! Stop that!

Off they go.

In order to have a gold level date, they need to woohoo. Of course, Roxxi has no complaints about that.

Heidi: "I had the worst day at school today!"

Servo has now completed every single cross stitch!

Next, he can work on crafting every single candle.

First, he needs some bits and pieces from the recycler.

Roxxi: "This place still stinks. It's embarrassing me in front of my 8th boyfriend."

It still has to be filthy around here for a while, so just tell him to deal with it.

Candles are one of my favorite craftable items, so I'm very excited about this! (I may have also purchased $56,034 simoleons worth of dye for these candles.)

Roxxi: "Wanna workout together, babe?"

Apparently, this is a crucial part of earning gold on a date."

Ugh, even the crafted items room is filthy!

Truffles managed to find some baked alaska lying around?

Where the heck did you find that, Truffles?

Servo: "It must have just been in between the couch cushions somewhere."

Oh, of course.

Roxxi: "Want a massage, 8th boyfriend?"

Hooray! Roxxi has now earned gold on all three dates she consecutively went on with this guy! She has now completed her aspiration 'Serial Romantic'! I'm so proud of her!

Roxxi: "I want the baked alaska Truffles found to celebrate."

Be my guest!

Servo: "I'd better make some grilled fruit before everyone wakes up and realises there's no food left."

Truffles found this rattle somewhere, too! Those button eyes of hers can spot everything.

Servo: "Should I really be outside during this thunderstorm?"

You're waterproof, now. You have no excuses. Keep making candles!

Griffin: "I like thunderstorms!"

Servo: "Since it's daytime, can I throw the social gathering I'm supposed to throw, yet?"

Servo has to throw a social gathering in a filthy house for his next aspiration task.

This is going to be quite embarrassing.

On the bright side, there's a beautiful rainbow over Copperdale after that thunderstorm!

Roxxi: "I can't believe a bunch of sims are about to see how filthy our house is at the moment."

Roxxi: "They're gonna think we're so gross!"

If I were a guest at this party, I'd run for the hills as soon as I saw whatever this is.

Servo: "Okay, the invitations have been sent."

Roxxi: "I'm not looking forward to this."

Patchy: "Let's go upstairs and kiss again so you'll forget about it."

Kingston, stop that!

Oh, gosh... here come the guests.

Nathaniel: "I heard there was a partay happening!"

Guest: "This thing hasn't stopped playing great music and throwing confetti. It's awesome!"

Maybe the party bot will distract from the filthy house?

Skully: "I'm not going in there! This place is disgusting!"

Everyone is too dazed to recognize the stink... but, why the heck are they all dazed?

Heidi: "There's a party going on here? I don't want our filthy house posted on social bunny! That's so embarrassing!"

Servo: "Do you think anyone's noticing the dust, dear?"

Bonehilda: "No one's posted about it on social bunny yet, so hopefully not."

Scott: "Who in their right mind has a social gathering in a filthy house?!"

To be fair, no one around here is in their right mind.

Servo: "Shall we take this to the shower since I can finally shower, my love?"
Bonehilda: "I like the sounds of that, honey."

Another one of the aspiration tasks is to woohoo in a filthy house.

Okay, party's over. Everyone out!

Guest: "Thank gosh, this place is a pigsty. See ya later!"

Kyle: "It's not that bad, man."

Bonehilda: "That was fun!"

Why the heck is this lady cleaning someone else's toilet while a skeleton maid and a robot woohoo in the shower right next to her?!

Oh, come on! I'll have to find a mod that stops these candles from melting.

Roxxi: "Everyone in town is gonna be gossiping about how filthy our house is."

Happy birthday, Heidi!

Heidi aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

*Sparkles!*

Storm aged up into an elder!

Kingston is being an absolute menace, today. Stop that!

A filth fiend is downstairs in the collection room!

Servo: "Finally! I can appease the filth fiend with a filth tribute and be done with this aspiration!"

Servo: "You want some dust, filth fiend?"

The filth fiend is not impressed.

Servo: "Please accept my offering! I beg of you!"

Still a nope.

Luckily, there's another filth fiend in the gardening room Servo can attempt to appease with a filth tribute.

Griffin has maxed out his movement skill!

Servella: "Is it just me, or is the floor dusty?"

You just noticed?

FINALLY! Servo has appeased a filth fiend with a filth tribute and has now completed the 'Fabulously Filthy' aspiration! I'll be honest, this was probably the most stressed I've ever been completing an aspiration. The house being so filthy bothered me way too much.

The Parsons decided to keep one of the filth fiends!

Meet Pepper!

Now, Truffles has a little friend.

Servo can now begin working on the 'Perfectly Pristine' aspiration. The fact that the house is filthy will probably make this aspiration a lot easier, since there's lots to clean.

It's wonderful to see the dishwasher at work again, finally!

Pick up those laundry piles!

Empty that trash can!

Vacuum that floor! (Most of these are aspiration tasks, too.)

Servo needs to vacuum for 3 hours.

Get out of here, filth fiend!

The first load of laundry being washed in a long time.

The floor looks so shiny!

Christopher: "Finally, it's clean again!"
Augustus: "I'll miss it being stinky around here."

Bonehilda: "It's nice to see this place getting back into shape!"

Servo: "So. Many. Plates."

Woah! Truffles found this collectable item while searching for valuables! This is an Omiscan treasure only found in Selvadorada! She's definitely a great asset to the Parsons family.

Happy birthday, Scott!

Scott aged up into a young adult!

Aaand, here we have our generation 26 heir! (We have an entire jumbled alphabet of heirs, now!)

Scott: "Awesome!"

Happy birthday, Christopher!

Christopher aged up into a teen!

Scott is applying to university!

He plans on becoming a lawyer. He's also working on the 'Academic' aspiration, and enrolling in university is one of the first tasks.

Servo has now been vaccuming for 3 hours and he looks elated.

Roxxi: "The stench has officially disappeared... but, the neighbors still think we're stinky even though we're not!"

While awaiting his university results, Scott can continue working on the research & debate skill.

Servo now needs to earn the "Perfectionist Zeal +4" moodlet.

I think this happens by cleaning a lot.

He also needs to upgrade a handheld and upright vacuum."

Next, he needs to destroy 5 dust piles with a vacuum.

Roxxi has begun training Nymphea since Pluero is now fully trained.

Servo's next task is to vacuum up 3 dust bunnies or filth fiends.

Filth Fiend: "You'll never catch me alive!"

Filth Fiend: "AHHH!!!"

Servo: "Sorry, filth fiend."

I feel a little bad for them.

Oh my gosh, not a dust bunny!

Servo: "I had to do what I had to do."

Will Servo be snubbed of a Starlight Accolade again?

You betcha!

Maybe publishing a song will help. Violins are the only instruments in my game which let my sims publish songs, for some reason.

Happy birthday, Griffin!

Griffin aged up into a child!

Guess who's finally back?

Christopher: "Storm, go away."
Augustus: "You're not getting any baked potato."

Storm: "But, why?"

Poor Roxxi can't even grab the mail in peace without being bothered by Servo's stans.

Roxxi: "Go away, you creepy stan!"

Stan: "Woah! I'm just here to see Servo Bot, relax."

Servo has completed his first song, "PAIN".

Scott has been checking his university applications non stop. Clearly, he can't wait to get away from his crazy family for a while.

Servo has now published his song. He'd better win a Starlight Accolade. This is driving me nuts!

Griffin: "I think I can see an alien spaceship approaching!"

Griffin: "I wonder which planet it came from."

Scott: "I got accepted into university!"

Hooray! Scott will be attending Britechester university and earning a degree in Language and Literature!


No comments:

Post a Comment