Thursday, February 15, 2024

Chapter 320

It's New Year's Eve time! 🎉🥳

Servo always seems to be filming during a holiday, doesn't he?

Today, Servo is filming for the daytime TV show, 'Wild Flames'.

Director: "Who's ready to get this show on the road?"

Servo: "I know I am."

Director: "Actors, to the stage!"

Director: "Lights!"

Director: "Camera!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Joe: "My, the campfire isn't the only thing that's hot around here."

Bobby: "Is that so?"

Jim: "It sure is. You're hotter than the marshmallow you accidentally burnt on your mouth by the campfire last night."

Bobby: "You're pretty smokin' yourself."

Director: "CUT!"

Director: "Kissing scene! ACTION!"

Jim: "It's been a great summer here with you, Bobby. We should exchange numbers before I leave."

Bobby: "Ooh! You really wanna keep in touch?"
Jim: "Of course I do, I don't want this to end. I have one last thing to do before I go, though..."

*Kiss*

Director: "CUT! Prepare for the next scene!"

Servo: "I think I forgot my lines!"

Director: "Scene 3... ACTION!"

Jim: "It's been such a great summer."

Jim: "Under the stars, in the leaf piles, and between the sleeping bags..."

Jim: "...Flames of romance burn hot around the lake at Camp Wilderness. Could it get any better than this?"

Director: "CUT! Final scene!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Jim: "Tune in next season to find out what happens next."

Jim: "Until next time, from all your favorite camp counsellors."

Director: "CUT! That's a wrap!"

Servo did an amazing job once again! The Starlight Accolade award ceremony is taking place this weekend, so we'll get to see if he wins an award!

Happy birthday, Roxxi!

*Sparkles!*

Roxxi aged up into a young adult!

Aaand, here we have our generation 25 heiress!

Roxxi: "I'm the heiress? Great. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something to do at the recreation center."

I will not excuse you, I will follow you down here instead.

I wonder what she's up to...

Uh... you came all the way down here to stare at a painting of the Tragic Clown?

Roxxi: "Isn't he so handsome?"

No...

Roxxi: *Crying* "I can't believe you would say that!"

Oop- I guess Roxxi's crying summoned the Tragic Clown!

Roxxi: "Oh my gosh... it's really you! The ever-so handsome Tragic Clown in the flesh!"

Tragic Clown: "Oh, why thank you. Nobody's ever said that before."

Gee, I wonder why.

Roxxi: "I'm Roxxi, it's really nice to meet you."

Tragic Clown: "It would be nice to meet you too, if I weren't so sad all the time."

Roxxi: "What's got you feeling sad?"

Tragic Clown: "That's a really great question... I don't have an answer to it, though. I'm still trying to figure that out myself."

Tragic Clown: "But, you seem like a pretty happy sim. Keep it up!"

Roxxi: "I'm only super happy because I get to meet you!"

Roxxi: "Maybe this funny cat video will cheer you up."

Tragic Clown: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Roxxi: "I got you to laugh! Cheers to that?"

Tragic Clown: "Sure... even though the happiness of laughing didn't last long."

Roxxi: "Fine, let's just cheers to the fact that it's New Year's Eve."

Roxxi and the Tragic Clown talked outside for a few hours.

Roxxi: "You know, I admire you for wearing your heart on your sleeve and not hiding your true emotions."

Tragic Clown: "You do?"

Roxxi: "Yeah, it's super hot."

Tragic Clown: "No one's ever said that before... thanks?"

Roxxi: "They're probably just intimidated by your hotness."

Tragic Clown: "Wow, I guess you're right."

Roxxi: "Anyone would be lucky to be with you."

Tragic Clown: "I'm flattered... right back at ya."

Roxxi: "Here, I have a rose for you."

Tragic Clown: "It's not gonna squirt water, is it? I've played that trick on many sims."

Roxxi: "It's been really great getting to know you."

Roxxi: "I hope you wouldn't mind if I..."

*Kiss*

Roxxi: "Maybe we could make things official between us?"

Tragic Clown: "I was thinking the same thing!"

Roxxi: "Couple selfie!"

Wait, where are you two going?

What the heck are y'all doing?! More importantly... why does the Tragic Clown have blue back hair?!

Welp... this is nasty.

Tragic Clown: "I'd better get going, now."
Roxxi: "Bye, honey!"

Oh, gosh. After that encounter, Roxxi is pregnant! Generation 26 is on the way!

Are you kidding me, Roxxi?!

Roxxi: "What?"

Back at home, it's time for the countdown to midnight.

Everyone: "HAPPY SIM NEW YEAR!"

*Kiss*

Apparently, there's a horrible smell coming from this apartment and it's stinking up the whole apartment complex.

Zeke: "Don't worry, I'll leave a passive aggressive note. I'm the king of passive aggressive."

Zeke: *Writing* "Dear... neighbor... get rid... of the stench... or else!"
Stan: "Wait, you're telling me I've been standing outside this stinky apartment all day and this isn't even Servo's apartment?!"

Zeke: "That should do it."

Nathaniel: "Why did Servo make this restaurant worthy french toast for breakfast? I wanted cereal."

Are you ever impressed by any of Servo's meals?!

Roxxi: "Guess what, mom? The Tragic Clown and I are having a baby. I'm pregnant!"

Kira: "You and who, now?"

Nathaniel: "That just made me lose my appetite completely."

Roxxi: "The Tragic Clown is a super nice guy. We chatted for hours yesterday at the recreation center."

Kira: "Apparently, that's not all that you two did."

Zeke: "Remind me why we came outside to eat during a super scary thunderstorm?"

Jeanette: "I don't know, dad! I followed you out here!"

You guys had better get inside before you get struck by lightning like the flower arranging table did that one time!

Roxxi: "Hey, babe. What are you doing here?"

Tragic Clown: "I came to visit you. Don't I look great without my costume?"

What I'm getting from this is that's his actual hairstyle?

Nathaniel is upstairs training Kampos.

Nathaniel: "I can't wait to hear other sims reactions when I win with Kampos once its level 10. They're gonna be like 'HoW DiD yOu WiN WiTh KaMpOs? tHaT's ThE WeAkEsT VoiDcRiTtEr'."

It's time for the Starlight Accolades!

Servo: "Looks like I'm the first one here."

Servo: "I'll knit while I wait for everyone else to get here."

The other celebrities are attempting to be fashionably late.

Host: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Starlight Accolades! Before we begin, I'd like to thank you all for coming. Even if you don't win an award tonight, you're still a star."

Host: "Starting off the night, we'll be giving out our first award. This award goes to... Imogen Pelly!"

Servo: "Who?!"

Relax, Servo. They still have three more awards to give out.

Host: "A round of applause, please!"

Imogen Pelly: "They love me! They REALLY love me!"

Imogen Pelly: "I'd like to thank my dog, my neighbor, my high school english teacher, the cashier who smiled at me today..."

Why are y'all sitting on the floor? There's plenty of fancy gold chairs!

Host: "What a wonderful 20 minute speech Imogen Pelly just gave!"

Host: "Moving on to our next winner for the outstanding fashion achievement for wearing a really tight outfit that looks REAL good and not constricting at all, but we all hope you can still breathe... Jayde Knight!"

Jayde Knight: "Thank you, thank you!"

Jayde Knight: "Just for the record, I CAN breathe!"

Host: "Congratulations, Jayde!"

Host: "We know that for some, it's not about winning an award that matters, but the experience. However, we hope that Sophie Couture will experience pure glee for winning the next Starlight Accolade!"

Sophie Couture: "I can't believe this!"

Sophie Couture: "For all my haters out there, TAKE THIS!"

Sophie Couture: "Muah, muah! I love you all!"

I'm getting worried... there's only one more Starlight Accolade being handed out tonight, and Servo is yet to receive one.

Host: "Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the final Starlight Accolade for Best Performance."

Host: "For creating such a dramatic experience through a breakthrough performance, give it up for Diva Roma!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Servo: "I may be sad, but at least I'm an actor and can hide my emotions."

I can't believe poor Servo didn't win a Starlight Accolade! He was robbed!

According to Google, acting isn't the only way to win a Starlight Accolade.

Sims are more likely to win by publishing a book or a song. That's no problem for Servo, he's wrote many books before, so this should be a piece of cake for him.

Maybe burning some incense will get him inspired... as long as it doesn't cause a fire this time.

Kira is searching for marbles in the best place to find them for some reason. It begs the question, though... where the heck are the Parsons pets getting marbles from?

Roxxi: "Oof, my back is killing me!"

It had better not be twins for the 6th generation in a row.

Zeke: "I've achieved all my goals and I'm about to be an old grandpa!"

Zeke: "What else can I do with my life before that happens?!"

Uh oh... Zeke is having a midlife criss.

Zeke: "You know what? I've always wanted to cloud gaze."

With no clouds in the sky? Do your thing, Zeke.

Kira: "Why is it so hard training voidcritters? This trainer is kicking my butt!"

Zeke: "Bonehilda, do you see that cloud up there?"

Bonehilda: "No, I don't."

Servo has completed his book and is submitting it to literary digest. This should help towards him earning a Starlight Accolade.

The next thing on Zeke's midlife crisis bucket list seems to be tending to the garden 30 times. That should be no problem, but good luck. It'll take hours since you have no gardening skill.

Zeke: "I'm regretting this already."

Another way for Servo to earn a Starlight Accolade, according to the internet, is to use the media or music producing stations. Time for him to make a CD!

He's working in a bit of a cramped space, but oh well.

Don't you look happy?

Nathaniel: "Leave me alone."

Jeanette: "His anger is giving me joy."

The Parsons travelled down to Tomarang to buy some collectable items from the night market!

Roxxi: "I really should have went to the bathroom before coming here!"

Off to the night market they go!

Zeke: "I'm gonna arrive in style."

Is this apart of the whole 'midlife crisis' thing?

Nathaniel: "Ugh, I wanna go home."

Kira purchased a few collectable tassles.

Uh oh, here come the swarm of fans.

Everyone got hungry, so they decided to order from one of the food stalls.

Meanwhile, Servo is gonna knit. Everyone wants to visit the temple, but they need to wait until it opens.

Nathaniel: "AHHH!!!"

Nathaniel: "That was spicy!"

Poor Servo can't even knit in peace without the paparazzi and fans swarming him.

Everyone: "AHHH!!!"

Okay, the temple is finally open!

I just realized, there's a few more stalls around the corner that I didn't see.

After visiting the temple, the Parsons tried to visit the tiger sanctuary, but it was closed!

Nathaniel: "I can't believe it's closed! That's so sad!"

Roxxi: "Unless we... break in."

I'm not so sure that's a good idea, Roxxi.

Roxxi didn't listen to me and broke into the temple anyway. She apparently managed to convince the guard she was just looking for something she dropped earlier.

Roxxi: "I'm a genius."

We'll be back later. Time to head home.

Back at home, Roxxi has gone into labor!

Roxxi: "Do I really have to give birth right now?"

Yes, yes you do.

Roxxi: "But, I'm so... tired..."

Roxxi: "Zzz..."

Roxxi, wake up! At least give birth before going back to sleep!

Finally!

Roxxi: "Oof! This hurts a lot!"

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Tristan Parsons!

(I was trying to pay homage to the Tragic Clown, and apparently, the name 'Tristan' means sad according to the internet? I'm not sure, though.)

Roxxi: "Not only am I exhausted, but now I need to tinkle!"

It's Love Day time! 💘💌💋

Zeke: "Hey, you know what? Being an old grandpa isn't so bad."

Does that mean your midlife crisis is over?

Roxxi seems to have a fascination with occults, and she really wants to meet the Night Wraith.

The only way to do that is by becoming a spellcaster and overcharging too many times. Once that happens, Roxxi may become cursed and the Night Wraith may show up.

Roxxi: "Hey there, I heard you can make me into a spellcaster. Is that true?"

Simeon: "It sure is! You've come to the right place. All you need to do is find 7 motes and bring them to me."

Simeon: "I'll cast a spell that'll give you the ability to see motes for a few hours."

Simeon: "With the power of this wand in my hand..."

Simeon: "Make this sim a spellcaster of the land!"

Roxxi: "Hey, I think it worked!"

Roxxi: "I feel powerful already!"

Roxxi: "Alright, now all I need to do is find these motes. Pretty easy."

Roxxi: "I'm still exhausted, though."

Roxxi: "Alright, this should be the last one... I hope."

Roxxi: "I found 7 motes!"

Simeon: "Wonderful!"

Simeon: "Each second the clock may tick, Roxxi will now be a spellcaster chick!"

Simeon: "As the sparkles wind all over, give her the luck of a four leaf clover!"

Roxxi: "Woah!"

Roxxi: "Thanks, Simeon! I feel magical!"

Roxxi: "Any chance you could tech me the spell that makes food appear out of thin air?"

Before Roxxi goes home, she's heading over to Casters Alley to buy some spellcaster wands, magic broomsticks and familiars since they're collectable items.

Hopefully they're selling some rare items today.

Roxxi: "Hey, this magic broomstick is pretty cool!"

Roxxi: "I just flew all the way over here in a split second!"

Okay, now you can head home.

Roxxi: "I can't wait to sleep, sleep and then sleep some more."

Lady: "Could you fill up the automatic food bowl, first? It's already half empty because I keep eating every hour on the hour."

Here's what Roxxi purchased at Casters Alley today. So many cool items!

Roxxi: "Aww, man. I can't learn this spell, yet. I'm not advanced enough."

Kira: "I did it! I got Kampos to level 10!"

Hooray!

Now, to train Meduso.

Kira: "I forgot how frustrating it is to train a voidcritter when they're only level 1!"

Zeke: "It's a beautiful day to pollute the air with my spray can."

Paisley is rolling in her grave right now.

Roxxi: "Hey, look at my super cool magic skills!"

Roxxi: "I may only know one spell by default, but I'm still awesome!"

Nathaniel: "Ugh, stupid math homework."
Servo: "I'm glad my homework days are behind me."

Tristan aged up into an infant!

Kira: "Are you hungry after all that aging up? Here you go."

Tristan loves tummy time so far!

Jeanette: "Servo, tell Nathaniel that I'm the most awesome sim in this house."

Nathaniel: "Why do you want him to lie?"

Servo: "You're right, that's definitely a lie, especially because I live here."

Mochi is so peaceful when he's asleep.

Time for bed for Tristan after a long day of trying to achieve milestones.

Hooray! Servo did it!

He finally knitted every single hanging pot plant-

Oh, come on! Two of them are botched!

Servo: "No problem, I'll just knit them right now."

Roxxi: "Look who's awake!"

Tristan is awake before the sun even had a chance to appear.

I never knew two sims could help out with tummy time.

Uh oh! The apartment complex is being terrorized by a ghost!

Kira: "Not on my watch. This expensive contraption will clear all ghosts!"

Where did you get that thing?

Kira: "None of your business."

Okay, now Servo has knitted every single hanging pot plant. Why the heck are there so many?!

Servo: "That means no more knitting, right?"

Wrong, you still have to knit the mailbox cozies, the rugs, the poufs, and all the clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment