Saturday, May 18, 2024

Chapter 321

Roxxi is, once again, practising her magic in the front yard.

Lady: "Why can't she give me attention instead?"
Mochi: "My tail has been following me all day!"

Roxxi: "Maybe I should learn this spell I purchased from Caster's Alley."

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Zeke: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Zeke: "I suddenly feel nothing but despair."

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Bonehilda: "What did she just say?"

Roxxi: "Despairio!"
Servella: "Huh?"

Servella: "Why do I suddenly feel so sad?"
Roxxi: "Despairio... that's why... hehehe."

Bonehilda: "What's going on in here?"
Roxxi: "Nothing!"

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Roxxi: "Ugh! Of course it didn't work on Servo."

Servo: "Did she just try and fail miserably to cast a spell on me?"

Bonehilda: "I feel so sad and I have no idea why."

Looks like the spell worked this time.

Servo: "I just wanna cry..."

Roxxi: "Who knew the despair of other sims could be so exciting?"

Roxxi needs to overcharge her magic so that she can become cursed with the curse of the Night Wraith.

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Kira: "Huh?"

Roxxi: "I've cast a whole lot of spells the last hour-"

Roxxi: "Ahh!"

Roxxi: "ARGH!"

Roxxi: "AHHHH!!!"

Roxxi: "Man... I didn't know overcharging was this horrible."

Kira: "That looks like it hurt... a lot."

Kira: "I'm gonna hide in here. That was scary!"

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Roxxi: "Do you feel sad, now?"

Landlord: "I do... I have no idea why, though."

Even the townies are being targeted with Roxxi's spells!

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Townie: "Please don't cast despairio on me, I don't wanna be sad!"

Roxxi: "Uh oh..."

Roxxi: "I can feel the overcharge happening again!"

Oop... looks like Roxxi got cursed, but not with the curse of Night Wraith. Her spells now have the potential to be something completely random.

Servo: "Please stop, I've been crying for two hours!"
Roxxi: "Oh, alright, since you asked nicely."

Roxxi: "Sorry, Bonehilda... despairio!"

Bonehilda: "Hmm..."

Bonehilda: "Hey, I don't feel sad!"

Looks like despairio didn't work out this time.

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Roxxi: "Now, you should be feeling nothing but sadness."
Dimitri: "I feel nothing but sadness every time I come here... why did I come here, again?"

Roxxi: "Ooh! I think I'm getting close to overcharging again!"

Zeke: "Would someone tell Roxxi to stop casting that stupid spell-"

Roxxi: "Despairio!"

Roxxi: "Uh oh... I don't think that spell worked out like I intended it to!"

Zeke! Are you okay?

Jeanette: "Did you seriously just freeze dad?"

Roxxi: "I had no choice. I have to keep casting spells so that I can overcharge and summon the Night Wraith."

Bonehilda: "Nothing to see here, just a skeleton maid cleaning a perfectly clean high chair next to a frozen man."

Roxxi: "Despairio-"

Roxxi: "AHH!!!"

Zeke: "I... can't... feel... my... lips!"

Roxxi: "AHHHHH!!!"

Roxxi: "I think... I overdid it..."

Roxxi?! ROXXI, NOOOOOO!

Rest In Peace, Roxxi Parsons. You were a very brave and daring sim. You will be dearly missed.

Zeke: "What's happening? I still have brain freeze!"

Go away! Don't take my heiress! I BEG OF YOU!

Kira: *Gasp!* "What's going on in here?!"

Kira: "Is that the Grim Reaper?!"

Servo: "Hello, old friend. I have an offering for you in exchange for Roxxi's life."

Grim Reaper: "A death flower? Thanks! I've been looking for one of these everywhere!"

Grim Reaper: "Since Servo gave me one of those, I guess I'll spare this sims life."

Grim Reaper: "Ascend!"

Roxxi: "Ugh!"

Thank goodness! Roxxi has been brought back to life!

Roxxi: "What the heck just happened?"

Servo: "I just brought you back to life!"

Servo: "Now, you owe me forever!"

Roxxi: "Hmph... I guess you're right. I also owe myself a shower."

Grim Reaper: "No kidding. That stench is scarier than death!"

Roxxi: "You're my hero, Servo. Thank you for saving me."

Servo: "Of course."

Servo: "You really think we're just gonna let an heiress die without a fight?"

Roxxi: "Nope... that just shows how much I'm really stuck here."

Roxxi: "I'm the only sim in this house that has experienced death. I'm so awesome."
Nathaniel: "What a show-off."

Kira: "That was the scariest moment of my life. I can't believe we almost lost you, honey."

Roxxi: "The worst part is, I still have to keep overcharging if I want to have a chance at summoning the Night Wraith."
Kira: "You're really gonna risk it all again?!"

Roxxi: "Ugh... overcharging really sucks."

Jeanette: "My sister is stupid, isn't she?"

Roxxi: "I forgot to mention that you're pretty cute."

Roxxi: "Maybe we should hang out sometime?"

Grim Reaper: "I'm flattered. Not too many sims tell me I'm cute."

Grim Reaper: "I'm kinda busy reaping souls right now, though. I hope you understand."

Roxxi: "That's fine. Maybe later, then?"

Tristian is not impressed.

Roxxi: "Don't worry, as long as Servo is around, mommy's always here."

Lady: "The Grim Reaper is awesome!"

Jeanette: "Everyone around here likes the Grim Reaper a little too much."

Bonehilda: "No one bothered to even think about cleaning their plate after I left yesterday."

Zeke invited over the landlord. He needs to become good friends with him for his aspiration.

Zeke: "Hey there, remember me?"

Landlord: "The guy who's always a total jerk? Yes, I remember you."

Zeke: "Being a jerk will no longer be my reputation."

Zeke also needs to use an amenity in a shared space 10 times for his aspiration. The backyard counts as a shared space, so this is the only time I'm letting Zeke use the grill.

He also needs to invite over some sims for a neighborhood potluck. I have no idea who he'll invite since everyone hates him.

Zeke: "I invited over everyone else's friends, duh."

Townie: "Ugh, I didn't know the San Sequoia jerk was gonna be here. I'm leaving!"

Tiffany Burb: "Grilled shrimp? Don't mind if I do."

Zeke: "You can come eat it out here, if you'd like."

Looks like she'd rather do push-ups in the living room instead.

Mochi, get off the table!

Mochi: "But, I want some grilled shrimp."

Kira: "Mochi, you're gonna ruin the neighborhood potluck. Sims already don't like us because of Zeke, don't make it even worse!"

Everyone: "Gross! There's a cat eating the food!"

Kira: "Mochi, stop that right now."

Mochi: *Hiss!* "Don't tell me what to do, lady!"

Kira: "That's it! You're in timeout! No toys!"

Roxxi: "Let's head downstairs for the potluck."

Roxxi: "This back carrier sure came in handy today."

Tristan looks like he approves of the back carrier.

Nathaniel: *Fart!*
Jeanette: "Oh my gosh, you're so gross!"

I thought you left.

Townie: "I came back to eat the designated birthday cake from the fridge."

Zeke: "Hey there, thanks for coming."

Neighbor: "My pleasure! I'm glad you're turning over a new leaf and no longer being mean."

Dimitri: "I should have never come here! Not only do I hate it here, but there was no more grilled shrimp left for me!"

Zeke: "Looks like this neighborhood potluck went off without a hitch... and by a 'hitch', I mean me being a jerk."

Hooray! Zeke earned gold for the neighborhood potluck!

Zeke: "Now that everyone has gone home, I'm gonna make some food just for me."

Nathaniel: "If I clean these dishes, you have to share the baked potatoes with me."

Zeke: "Deal!"

Even Mayor Whiskers heard about the neighborhood potluck, apparently.

Now, all Zeke needs to do is break a unit rule.

No loud noises are allowed after 10 PM, so this is a perfect time for Zeke to blast the TV extra loud.

The Parsons have all the channels unlocked thanks to Servo upgrading the TV, including a channel called '!#*%&$@%' which is an alien channel?

After blasting the TV at full volume, Zeke has been fined for breaking a unit rule, which means he has completed his aspiration 'Discerning Dweller'! I'm so proud of him!

Zeke: "That was the easiest aspiration task ever."

It's Egg Day time! 🐇🥚🌸

Roxxi is going to take a break from trying to summon the Night Wraith for now since it literally almost killed her. Next, she's going to summon some Island Elementals since she has the 'child of the ocean' trait.

Island Elemental: "Did someone call for us?"

Yes, yes they did.

Roxxi: "You're super cute for an Island Elemental."

Island Elemental: "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

Island Elemental: "Say, why did you call us here? I don't see a beach in sight."

Roxxi: "I just wanted to get to know you."

Roxxi: "I'm one with the ocean. Don't you want to get to know me, too?"

Island Elemental: "Maybe later."

*Poof!*

Roxxi: "Welp... that was rude."

Hooray! Tristan sat up for the first time on his own!

Kira: "Now, you can try your first baby food."

Tristan loves mashed carrots!

Kira: "He's hitting all his milestones so fast, thanks to grandma."

The Parsons moved to a brand new house in Copperdale! If you want to see a tour of the new house, check it out on my Instagram!

Looks like everyone likes the new house.

Nathaniel: "Do you like the new house, Tristan?"

Judging by that smile, the new house is Tristan approved!

Servo: "The new house is also Servo approved, which is the most important thing."

Kira: "How do you like the new house, sweetie?"

Jeanette: "I hate it. It's too big."

Zeke: "I love it. A superstar athlete like me deserves a mansion."

Zeke: "Speaking of sports, I bet you can't beat me in foosball, Nathaniel!"

Nathaniel: "Oh, you are so on!"

Nathaniel: "I think the ball went into the goal! Is that the goal?"

Zeke: "Yes, it did. Am I seriously about to get beat by someone who doesn't even know the most basic thing about soccer?!"

Place your bets!

My simoleons are on Zeke.

Servo: "My simoleons are on Nathaniel... because it'll be funny if Zeke loses because he's a superstar athlete."

Zeke: "Are you kidding me? I LOST!"

Nathaniel: "I'm glad I won, but now I know I'll never hear the end of this."

Poor Tristan had a diaper blowout!

Zeke: "I heard Tristan crying- oh, gosh. Am I gonna have to clean that?"

Lady: "Why is the tiny hooman so stinky?"

Zeke: "Uh... does anyone wanna volunteer to solve this?"

Look who it is! Hey, Servella!

Servo: "If it isn't my lovely daughter!"

Servella: "Hey, dad. Knitting again? You're always doing something amazing. You're just trying to show-off at this point, aren't you?"

Servella: "My talent is eating grilled fruit."

Speaking of Servo's achievements, he's going to work on the 'Chief of Mischief' aspiration.

Roxxi: "Servo playing pranks on all of us? That sounds terrifying."

Servo: "Don't worry, I won't play pranks on my immediate family... yet."

Servo: "Hey, acquaintance. Wanna come over and hang out?"

Servo: "I hate your ponytail."

Servo needs to be disliked by 2 sims. This may be difficult since every sim usually loves him.

Townie: "Did you seriously just insult my ponytail?"

Servo: "DiD yOu SeRiOuSLy JuSt iNsULt My PoNyTaiL?"

Townie: "Hey, knock it off!"

Servo: "Sorry for such a rude introduction. Here, I got you a peace offering."

Townie: "You did?"

Servo: *BLOWS HORN!"

Townie: "Oww! My eardrum!"
Zeke: "Hehe... I like watching sims be mean since I can't be mean anymore."

Servo: "I suddenly have a lot of flatulence."

Servo: *FART!*

Townie: "That's disgusting! I didn't even know robots could fart, let alone have a fart smell so bad!"

Servo: "Sorry about that, let me give you a hug."

Townie: "You think I'm gonna trust you after that?"

Servo: *Slap!*

Servo: "You, my sir, have great judgement."

Townie: "ARGHWOFIWGVOG!"

Servo: "Wait a minute... there's something on your shirt."

Townie: "There is? Where?"

Servo: "Right there!"

Servo: "Boo!"
Townie: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Roxxi: "Okay, enough time has passed. The Island Elementals should want to hang out with me, now."

Roxxi: "Hey, guys!"

You really summoned these guys in the rain, Roxxi?

Roxxi: "Yeah... sorry about that."

Island Elemental: "It's fine, I actually like the rain. It's a nice break from the beach."

Roxxi: "I like the rain, too. We have so much in common."

Island Elemental: "Yeah... the rain is great..."

Meanwhile, inside the house, this poor sim hasn't gotten a break from Servo's antics.

Roxxi: "I wonder what else we have in common?"

Island Elemental: "Hmm... do you like flowers? I love flowers."

Roxxi: "I do. My favorite is a rose."

Island Elemental: "Hey, mine too!"

Townie: "Uh... I'm here to see Servo. He invited me over."

Servo! Your next victim friend is here!

Oh, looks like he's too busy arguing with this sim upstairs.

Oop- I look away for one second, and it seems like you two are getting along pretty great.

Roxxi: "Do you like what you see?"

Island Elemental: "How could I not?"

That was fast... but do we expect anything less from Roxxi Parsons?

Meanwhile, Servo is already arguing with and trying to become disliked by this sim.

Roxxi: "Maybe we could go upstairs and try for a baby!"

Island Elemental: "I'd love to... but, I can't try for a baby since I'm just an elemental."

Roxxi: "You mean, you have to actually be alive before you can try for a baby?"

Roxxi: "I may have just the solution for this."

Island Elemental: "Sure! Anything for some woohoo."

Roxxi: "If it isn't my favorite robot!"

Servo: "I'm really your favorite robot?"

Roxxi: "Yeah... and if you want to keep that status, I need you to make me some ambrosia."

Servo: "I should have known it was a ploy to get something!"

Roxxi: "So, can you make ambrosia?"

Servo: *Sigh* "Sure, but I'm gonna need some special ingredients first."

In order to make ambrosia for Roxxi and her island elemental friend, Servo is going to have to acquire the potion of youth, a death flower and an angelfish. He already purchased the potion of youth from the rewards store with his 88,000 points, and he already has many death flowers from the Parsons garden.

The last thing he needs is an angelfish.

Apparently, the best place to catch it is in a very specific spot behind library in Willow Creek.

Servo: "Hereee, fishy, fishy!"

Somehow, his fans found him in this very specific, secluded spot.

Servo: "Perfect, looks like I've caught one already."

That was a lot quicker than the time you were trying to catch one for the Parsons collectable items room.

Servo: "Time to make some ambrosia."

Nathaniel thought he could be sneaky and try and cook something while Servo and I were away.

Servo: "I can't believe I'm doing this just to remain Roxxi's favorite robot."

Servo: "What other robot could she possibly like more than me? The party bot?"

The ambrosia has been created!

Island Elemental: "It's beautiful!"

It even leaves a trail!

Island Elemental: "Alright, here goes."
Roxxi: "Servo has solidified his status as my favorite robot... for this week."

Excuse me? He literally saved your life, lady!

Looks like it's working!

Island Elemental: "I can't believe it..."

Island Elemental: "I feel so alive!"

Roxxi: "I can make you feel even more alive."

Island Elemental: "I like the sounds of that!"

Seriously?!

Welp... of course, Roxxi is pregnant again!

Island Elemental: "This has been the best day of my life!"

Roxxi: "Mhm, I guess it was okay."

Island Elemental: "So, should I move in now, or later?"

Roxxi: "You should leave. Bye, bye!"


No comments:

Post a Comment