Monday, October 9, 2023

Chapter 302

School is in session!

Duncan: "I don't want it to be in session!"

Too bad.

Harry: "I'm too busy posting random quotes on social bunny for school."

Duncan: "I don't know where this apple came from, but it was in my locker, so I'm gonna eat it."

Student: "An apple a day keeps studying away."

Duncan: "True dat."

Duncan: "Aww man, are we in trouble? Why are we in the principal's office?"

Principal: "You're not in trouble, I'm required to welcome all students to Copperdale High during their first day."

Class time!

Teacher: "Welcome to business class!"

Harry: "This will teach me how to run my own business when I'm the next heir."

Who said you're the next heir?

Duncan: "I thought I was the next heir!"

We shall find out in the next chapter.

Harry: "One senior lunch, please."

Duncan: "One junior lunch, please."

Only cool kids eat with the principal.

Harry: "Should I post on social bunny that we're eating lunch with the school principal?"

Duncan: "Please don't."

Hey, it's the girl from prom!

Hayden: "Hey, Duncan."

Duncan: "Oh, hey Hayden."

Duncan: "If you saw me eating lunch with the school principal... no you didn't!"

Hayden: "Uh... I didn't see that-"

Duncan: "And if Harry says anything about it, don't listen to him, HE'S A LIAR!"
Student: "This guy is crazy."

Hayden: "Uh... I was just coming over here to ask if you're excited about career day? I know I am."

It's career day... again.

Why the heck do I always follow my sims to school during career day without knowing it?

What the heck are you two doing?

Seriously? You're watching SimTube?

You guys are meant to be listening to the career day presenters!

Back at home, all the kids are back from school.

Who are these two? Looks like Hershey had a puppy with another dog in the neighborhood. Introducing Rex Parsons!

Pinky also had a kitten with another cat in the neighborhood. Introducing Raini Parsons!

Stop it! They're so cute!

Hershey aged up into an elder!

Hershey: "Am I still 'so cute'?"

Yes, yes you are.

Raini: "Not as cute as me."

Rex: "Or me. I'm the cutest member of this household."

Rex: "Isn't that right?"

Raini: "That's totally not right."

Apparently, the fixer bot thinks Blaire's outfit is very broken.

Blaire: "Excuse you, fixer bot?"

Aww, these two slept next to each other!

This is Pinky's favorite sleeping spot.

Beatrix lost another tooth!

Rex may be tiny, but he makes a huge mess every time he eats.

Can you guess which utility bot Servo is working on next?

*Sparkles!*

Dream aged up into an elder!

She's still just as beautiful.

Right, Mocha?

Mocha: "Wow... you are old."

Servo built a cleaner bot!

Maybe it'll be a great helping hand for Bonehilda.

Servo: "Hey, Bonehilda, check it out. I built a cleaner bot."

Looks like it's off to clean up some puddles.

Bonehilda: "You built a what?!"

Servo: "A cleaner bot! Why do you seem mad? I thought it'd be able to help you out around here."

Bonehilda: "So, you're pretty much saying you don't need me around here anymore with your new technologically advanced cleaning friend."

Servo: "That's not true, it doesn't clean dishes, so we still need you."

Bonehilda: "That's all I'm good for now... cleaning dishes?"

Bonehilda: "I can't believe you'd do this, Servo!"

Servo: "Woah... I really thought you'd be happy about it."

Servo: "I could dismantle it if that's what you want."

Bonehilda: "You're not understanding what I'm trying to say. The fact that you even built a cleaner bot shows that you really have no appreciation for what I do around here!"

Raini sleeping through all this drama is a mood.

Servo: "Welcome to my world, Bonehilda. I'm never appreciated for what I do around here."

Bonehilda: "Do you think that makes it right to not appreciate your fiancée?! You know what? If you really don't want me around here anymore, why are we even engaged?!"

Servo: "Uh... this really isn't the reaction I expected. If you really don't want to be my fiancée... then, fine."

Bonehilda: "Wait a minute... are you breaking up with me?"

Servo: "That's what you said, not me. It's clearly not working anymore between us. I think we need to just move on."

Servo: "Ugh, all this arguing is giving me a headache."

Bonehilda: "Fine, if that's what you want, then I'll leave. Consider our engagement called off."

And just like that...

Bonehilda walked out of Servo's life.

Servo: "Uh... at least I'm still an awesome robot..."

Servo: "See what my arm can do?"

With all this chaos going on, the cleaner bot has just been cleaning peacefully.

Esme: "Wow, I've never seen this place so clean!"

Little does this little robot know that it just destroyed an entire relationship.

Why the heck is your hair blonde, Beatrix?

Beatrix: "I don't wanna talk about it!"

And Duncan is filthy? What is going on at school?!

Beatrix: "I can see Duncan's stink cloud. Gross!"

Ooh, look who came over to visit Duncan after school!

Duncan: "Is that Hayden?"

Duncan: "Suly, suly Hayden! What are you doing here?"

Hayden: "I came over to visit! I saw you talk about your awesome ranch with horses on your social bunny post, and I wanted to check it out."

Duncan: "Dream, have you said hello to Hayden?"
Dream: "I just want some prairie grass."

Hayden: "Your horses are adorable."

Duncan: "Thanks. We all take pretty good care of them."

Hayden: "They're almost as adorable as you."

Duncan: "Thanks! Wait... was that a pick-up line?"

Esme: "I'm totally not spying or anything, I just need to keep walking in and out of the front door for no reason right now."

Poor Servo, it looks like he cried through his entire university lecture.

Servo: "Nope! I'm fine, everything's fine!"

Servo: "Ugh, I can't stop thinking about Bonehilda..."

Servo: "What have I done?"

Servo: "I should have never built that cleaner bot. She really felt like I don't appreciate her, but that's not true."

Hayden: "I need to take a picture of this ranch, it's awesome!"

Duncan: "Knock yourself out."

Hayden: "I wish I lived here."

Duncan: "Oh, trust me, no you don't."

Duncan: "My family's kinda... cray cray."

Hayden: "That's fine, I could handle it."

Duncan: "You should definitely visit more often, though."

Hayden: "And, why's that?"

Duncan: "Because you're super cute. I even have a surprise for you."

Hayden: "A rose? It's beautiful."

Cue the creepy rose face.

Duncan: "I'm glad you came over after school... it was really sweet."

Hayden: "You giving me that rose was really sweet, too."

Duncan: "You know what else would be really sweet?"

*Kiss*

Hayden: "That was super sweet!"

Meanwhile, in the living room, everyone is doing their homework at the same time. It's a Winterfest miracle!

Blaire: "...Why does Beatrix have blonde hair all of a sudden?"

I have no idea.

Hayden: "I need to take another picture of this place."

Duncan: "Are you sure you aren't taking a picture of me? I wouldn't blame you, I'm pretty awesome."

Servo, Blaire, Esme and Axane travelled down to a local bar.

Esme: "We're here to get Servo's mind off of Bonehilda!"
Servo: "You're dang right."

Blaire: "Where's the bathroom?!"

Servo immediately went straight to the dance floor.

These moves should get all the ladies.

Chase? What are you doing here?

Chase: "I'm here to witness Servo party it up!"

Of course, y'all start cowpoke dancing.

Since Servo is newly single, this is a perfect time for him to complete the 'Villainous Valentine' aspiration.

Welp... that was quick. Servo has already kissed someone.

Esme: "Do you see Servo over there making out with that woman?"

Blaire: "Wow... looks like he's certainly over Bonehilda already."

Esme: "Are you so sure this is a good idea, though? I mean... look at him."

Blaire: "It's fine."

Blaire: "It's not like he's gonna go around kissing and flirting with every single woman he sees tonight."
Esme: "Maybe you're right."

Servo: "Why, hello there, beautiful."

Bartender: "I've never been flirted with by a robot before."

Servo: "I bet you've never been kissed by a robot, either. I can show you what that's like."

Bartender: "You can?"

Townie: "I can't believe Servo is flirting with another woman! He just asked me to be his girlfriend five minutes ago!"

Esme: "Oh, gosh... this is getting bad."

Axane is just dancing through all the drama.

Fan: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe Servo Bot is here! I'm his biggest fan!"

Servo: "Hello there, beautiful lady."

Oop- there he goes again.

Esme: "Blaire... Servo is over there kissing another sim!"

Blaire: "Maybe you were right and this wasn't such a great idea, after all."

Esme: "Oh my gosh, he's gonna totally humiliate himself! If this weren't Chestnut Ridge and we were in San Myshuno, he'd be on the cover of every single news article right now."

Blaire: "Shall we leave before we have to help clean up this mess?"
Esme: "Great idea."

Servo: "You are mighty fine, and I don't say that to too many sims."

Townie: "He just said it to me five minutes ago!"

Axane: "Yeehaw!"

Axane: "Alright, now we can leave. I've cowpoke danced enough for the night."

Townie: "Suly, suly."

Servo: "Suly, suly. What's a beautiful lady doing out here all by yourself?"

Servo: "You should be inside dancing with me."

Townie: "Oh, is that so?"

Townie: "I must say, you're oddly charming for a robot. However, I'm not single."

Servo: "Break up with your boyfriend for me, I'm way better."

Townie: "Are you serious?!"

*SLAP!*

Oh, dang!

Servo: "She's just mad because I broke up with her five minutes after asking her to be my girlfriend."

Servo: "I must say, you are the most beautiful ghost I've ever seen."

Ghost: "Gee, thanks. You're not too bad yourself."

That was fast.

Chase: "I never knew Servo was so messy."

Servo: "Hey, what can I say? Single Servo is a different Servo."

This sim has been crying about Servo all night but refuses to leave.

Servo: "I know it's hard to do because I'm awesome, but she needs to get over me already."
Chase: "Single Servo is cold."

Servo finally left the bar at the crack of dawn only to come home and make breakfast for the Parsons.

Servo: "I should have stayed at the bar!"

Looks like Beatrix's hair has returned to normal somehow.

Axane: "I'm in a great mood, I got to cowpoke dance for hours last night!"

Duncan: "I heard Servo went wild last night and kissed everyone at the bar."

Axane: "Hey, where did you hear that? That's not for your ears."
Esme: "I may have told him... and everyone else in the house."

Hayden: "I saw it all over social bunny. Someone must have ratted him out!"
Duncan: "It wasn't me, or anything..."

Esme: "It was Duncan."

Hayden: "Why would you rat Servo out, Duncan?"

Duncan: "I said it wasn't me, I'm trying to do my homework."

Hayden: "You were trying to get more social bunny followers, weren't you?"

Axane: "You'd better hope Servo doesn't find out... he's scary when he's mad."

The Parsons bathroom curse has returned once again.

Duncan: "My prom royalty crown is still upstairs, you know?"

Hayden: "Don't make me have another laughing fit again! You really kept it? I thought it got ruined from the rain!"

Duncan: "Don't you want me to keep it as a memory of our prom night together?"

Hayden: "You're right, I'm actually glad you kept it. You should keep it near our photobooth picture at the pier."

Hershey: "Can someone feed me a snack?"

Duncan: "You know you have an automatic food bowl, right?"

Duncan: "Back to practising guitar."

Duncan: "This is a blues song I learned, recently."

Hayden: "It sounds great!"

Pinky: "My tail has been following me all day."

Axane: "He's talented, isn't he? Too bad he also has the crazy gene, so he'll end up crazy just like everyone else around here."
Hayden: "Say what?"

Raini: "This food is mine... ALL MINE!"

Servo: "The bartender from last night is behind me, isn't she?"

Bartender: "Hey, Servo. I've been calling and texting you all day, but no response. You asked me to be your girlfriend at the bar last night, didn't you?"

Servo: "Yeah... about that... it's over."

Bartender: "What? We haven't even been together for 24 hours!"

Servo: "Consider yourself lucky, then. I had two other girlfriends last night for only 5 minutes."

Blaire has been outside again all day with Latte. She loves her like she's her own baby!

Esme: "Bon Appétit."

Hey, Esme managed to make the only recipe she knows without burning the house down again!

Hooray! Servo has earned his university degree in physics! Next, he'll be studying for his psychology degree. Back to more homework and less kissing for a while for Servo!

The radio is on 24/7 around here.

Uh oh... Servo's ghost girlfriend from last night is here, too.

Servo: "It's over. Be happy, though. We lasted a whole 21 hours."

Evan, stop that!

Evan: "Now that I have your attention, I don't wanna age up."

Too bad.

Happy birthday, Evan!

Evan aged up into a teen!

Even: "I can't wait to go to high school!"

Blaire is outside taking care of Latte again.

Every time Duncan practises, he always gets an entire crowd because 50 sims live in this household.

Raini, why are you always in the bathroom?

Raini: "I like it here."

Beatrix: "I think I have another loose tooth."

Beatrix: "Oww!"

Beatrix: "Hey, I lost another tooth!"

Rex: "Aren't I adorable?"

Yes, yes you are.

Raini: "My tail keeps following me!"

Like mother, like daughter.

*Sparkles!*

Looks like y'all won't be as cute for much longer.

Raini aged up into an adult!

So did Rex!

Raini: "I'm still cute."

You're right, I take that back.

Blaire: "Come on, Mocha, let's get you back into the stables and away from this rain."

Pinky: "How dare you try to escape the grasp of my claws, ball."

Wait a minute...

Uh oh... where the heck is the fixer bot?! I don't see it anywhere in the house!

Nooooo! Don't go out into the rain, fixer bot!

Oh, come on!

Why must all my utility bots always kill themselves?!

Welp... this is a job for Servo.

Rex hasn't stopped going into the stables since he aged up.

Aww, these two are adorable!

Rex: "I'm glad you're super playful and get zoomies at 3AM just like me!"

I kept thinking this clay bowl was a real bowl and I tried clean it up every time it caught my eye, which was way too many times.

Rex: "Hey, where did the clay bowl go? Is it up here?"

Rex: "Food!"

It's plastic.

Thank gosh for the cleaner bot, there's always way too many puddles and messes around here.

Raini: "Are you throwing shade at Bonehilda?"

No!

Pinky, the cleaner bot caught you red handed trying to play in that pile of trash.

Evan: "I'm stinky!"

Why is everyone always stinky after school?

Raini vs. laser pointer.

Raini: "You'll never fool me, laser pointer... wait... where did you go?"

*Sparkles!*

Latte aged up into an adult!

She's a carbon copy of Mocha!

This is her riding gear. I also gave her some different bangs so I don't confuse her and Mocha all the time.

Her temperament skill was level 7 before she aged up, so she got a special trait! This means, with Blaire's aspiration reward trait and Latte's special trait, Latte will be super easy to train and she'll be a champion in no time.

Blaire: "All thanks to me."

Blaire: "And you being so well behaved, of course, girl."

Off for a ride to increase Latte's endurance skill.

She's levelling up super fast, she's already level 4!

After all that training, Latte can rest and play with the horse ball.

Raini: "Why is Hershey allowed to eat all the food? Doesn't he know it's reserved for me?"

Hershey managed to sneak past the cleaner bot and jump in more puddles, I can see by his filthy coat.

These random lumps of clay just keep appearing everywhere. There's so many of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment