Friday, October 6, 2023

Chapter 301

It's prom night!

Harry: "I didn't even want to go to this stupid prom."

Duncan: "Step aside, royalty coming through."

Harry: "Ugh! This is so stupid."

Duncan: "Come on, let's just do what we do best: dance."

Harry: "These sims don't even deserve to see my amazing dance skills."

Harry: "Hmm... I vote for myself."

Duncan: "Me too."

Can you even do that?

Prom selfie with a random sim in the back!

Student: "I always photobomb selfies. This is me photobombing a selfie last week."

Duncan: "That's awesome!"
Harry: "When can we get prom snacks?"

Harry: "You've gotta show off your guitar skills tonight."

Duncan: "I don't think anyone wants to hear me playing guitar. I'm just getting started."

Harry: "You're super talented for only just beginning, though. Come on, you'll get all the girls!"

Duncan: "I guess I could give it a shot."

Duncan: "Alright, here goes..."

Duncan: "I'll play the song I just semi-learnt."

Principal: "Wow, he's good!"
Harry: "That's my cousin. Awesomeness is in our blood."

Student: "You need a tip, you're awesome!"

Duncan: "This is going better than I expected."

Duncan: "Maybe I'll win prom royalty with that performance!"

Speaking of prom royalty, looks like it's time for some announcements.

Principal: "Attention, attention!"

*Mic screetch*

Principal: "I hope you've all been enjoying prom so far. It's time to announce the winners of prom royalty and prom jester."

Principal: "The winner of prom royalty is... Duncan Parsons!"

*Applause*

Duncan: "No surprises here."

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Duncan: "Oh yeah, I'm prom royalty!"

Student: "Aww, man. I thought I would be prom royalty instead of prom jester."

Hooray for Duncan!

Duncan: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wear this crown for the rest of my life."

Duncan: "Step aside, prom royalty coming through."

This sim hasn't stopped looking at Duncan the whole night.

Looks like he finally noticed.

Hayden: "Hey there, I'm Hayden. Your guitar skills are awesome, you totally deserve to be prom royalty."

Duncan: "Gee, thanks."

Hayden: "So... do you wanna dance?"

Duncan: "Sure."

Duncan: "Harry was right, playing guitar did get me a girl."

Duncan: "I'm Duncan, by the way. Just so you know, I'm not very good at slow dancing."

Hayden: "Neither am I. Just don't step on my foot and we'll be fine."

Duncan: "That'll be difficult with these fancy formal shoes."

Harry: "Duncan owes me one for giving him the idea of playing the guitar. He got a prom date at prom!"

What a fancy slow dancing move.

Oh, even fancier!

Hayden: "Not bad for someone who doesn't slow dance."

Duncan: "I don't even know where I learned that. My family has natural dancing skills, which apparently include slow dancing skills."

Hayden: "I'm gonna post on social bunny about how awesome prom was thanks to you."

Off to the prom afterparty!

Duncan: "Aww, man. It's raining?"

Duncan: "Perfect time to play my guitar again."

Harry: "Maybe you'll get even more girls!"

Duncan: "Wait... I forgot to take a selfie in my awesome prom royalty crown."

Why is this high schooler balding?

Hayden: "Hey, Duncan."

Duncan: "Oh, hey Hayden. I didn't know you were coming to the afterparty."
Harry: "For the record, I take full credit for this ship."

Duncan: "You wanna ride the ferris wheel?"

Hayden: "Sure, that'd be awesome!"

The ferris wheel is so pretty!

Oop- I guess Harry got tired and fell asleep at this random chess table in the park nearby.

It's still raining.

Duncan: "Aww, man. My plastic prom royalty crown is gonna get ruined from all this rain."
Hayden: "Let's take a photobooth picture before it does."

Hayden: "We wouldn't want your precious plastic crown to go to waste! Hahaha!"

Duncan: "Hey! At least I have a prom royalty crown."

Hayden: "Hahahahaha!"
Duncan: "Can we go to the photobooth already?"

Thank gosh there's a photobooth at the pier since there wasn't enough time to take any pictures at prom.

Duncan: "I guess this picture is okay."

Duncan: "So, I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

Hayden: "Yep, can't wait! See you tomorrow."

What a great prom night for Duncan!

Duncan: "I had a way better prom night than Harry."

Harry: "I still had a great night, I even got to fall asleep at a random chess table in the park."

If that's what you define as a 'great night'... then sure.

The twins are playing with the dollhouse once again. They're obsessed with it! I guess it was simoleons well spent on this cardboard dollhouse.

I can't believe Dream has paparazzi.

Dream: "You'd have paparazzi too if you were an awesome championship winning horse like me."

Esme: "How was prom last night, sweetie?"

Duncan: "It was great! I played my guitar, won prom royalty and slow danced with a girl."

Esme: "That sounds great! Wait-"

Esme: "You slow danced with a girl? I hope you didn't let the Parsons name down and let her out dance you."

It's happening! Dream is in labor!

Mocha: "I'm gonna play with the horse ball."

No pre-parental panic going on here, I guess.

Blaire is here and ready to support Dream through the entire labor process.

Blaire: "Are you feeling okay, Dream?"

Dream: "As long as I've got my prairie grass, I'm always okay."

This was the photobooth picture from the pier last night, by the way.

Blaire: "Aww, are you giving me kisses?"

Blaire: "Let me know if you need any comfort or if you're in pain."

Dream: "I'm in pain!"

Aww, Mocha is comforting Dream just as much as Blaire.

Dream: "I can't wait to meet our foal!"

Another random thing I need to show y'all since I'm going through everyone's inventories; this is Dream's Ultimate Horse Championship second place trophy.

Blaire: "I think I see a lot of movement happening!"

Dream: "I wonder if the sparkles will appear soon."

Mocha: "I'm not ready to be a dad!"

There's the pre-parental panic.

*Sparkles!*

A beautiful foal has been born! It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Latte Parsons!

Blaire: "I'm tearing up, I can't believe Dream is a mommy!"

Oh my gosh, she's so cute!

Ahh! Look at her wittle face!

Dream is already the best horse mom!

She looks just like Mocha.

Blaire: "I think she needs a bottle."

Blaire: "Here you go, little one."

Latte will need to be bottle fed for a while until her temperament skill increases.

Blaire: "I'm so excited to have a foal around here!"

Latte was born with the 'championship genes' trait, which is only available to in-game born foals.

Blaire: "You'll be a champion just like your mommy."

Because Blaire completed the 'Championship Rider' aspiration, she's able to train horses a lot quicker than normal. She needs to help Latte increase her temperament skill as much as possible before she ages up.

She's still learning how to walk, but she wanted to come outside.

Now, she can meet her dad!

This is too sweet! They're twins!

Duncan is back upstairs practising his guitar skills while Hershey howls along.

Blaire has been outside all day with Latte. She's barely left her side.

Do y'all realise the most adorable foal ever has just been born and you haven't been outside to meet her yet?

Oh, never mind. She's asleep.

She's like a human baby. Blaire needs to get up in the middle of the night to make sure she's fed.

Stan: "What a cute foal."

Go away, creep!

Cole: "This dragon matches my pyjamas!"

Todd: "Those are dinosaurs on your pyjamas, not dragons."

Duncan: "Don't look at me, I woke up with stupid acne!"

Esme: "Well... isn't everyone just in a great mood today?"

Aww, Latte is playing with the horse ball for the first time!

Axane: "Ugh! The toilet broke again!"

Fear not, Axane, for the fixer bot is here to save the day!

Axane: "Gimme kiss."
Esme: "Oh, alright."

Servo is upgrading the gardening bot once again. It'll be level 6!

Latte: "Hello, there. Look into my adorable huge eyes."

I guess school wasn't great today.

Bonehilda, no! Not the designated birthday cake!

Now, Axane of all sims has to remake the cake."

Bonehilda: "Oops, my mistake."

If he starts a fire, it's your fault.

The kids came home with some school projects.

As if they weren't in a bad enough mood already.

Esme: "Hmm... what shall we make?"

Esme: "Let's make one of those thingies that attract electricity!"

Axane: "What's that sound, Evan?"

Evan: "It's the sound of success, dad! We finished our project before everyone else!"

What a cool science project!

Duncan: "Big deal, everyone makes a volcano for their first science project!"

Esme: "Don't worry, honey. You have my expert help, therefore, your project will be the best."

Evan: "Not even all the help in the world could make Duncan's science project better than mine."

Duncan: "Hey, I heard that!"

Duncan: "With your stupid high-pitched voice!"

Evan: "Take that back!"

Esme: "We did it, we finished!"

Duncan: "Can I finally go shower now? I've been stinky since I got home from school!"

Harry: "Why are we the last ones to finish my project, dad? We're only building a bridge."

Todd: "Remember, son, slow and steady wins the race."

Todd: "See? We've built the best bridge known to sim kind because we were patient and took our time!"

Pinky: "It looks pretty basic to me."

Happy birthday, Beatrix!

Happy birthday, Cole!

Beatrix aged up into a child!

So did Cole!

We already know what that means: homework time!

Lawd, Hershey is stinky!

Blaire: "Let's get you into your 1,395th bath of the week."

Some doggos just never learn.

Ooh! I love when majestic horses stroll along past the ranch.

Blaire is back outside during a heatwave taking care of Latte.

These two are now obsessed with a new dollhouse.

Can y'all be happy coming home from school just once?!

Okay... who the heck pooped right in front of the stable door?

It's Leisure Day! The Parsons are down at the pool in Willow Creek. Doesn't it look familiar?

Apparently, coming down to the pool is the best thing to ever happen to everyone.

Into the water they go!

I'm just glad it wasn't raining this time.

Blaire: "Look out!" *Splash!*

Esme: "Hey! I'm gonna get you back!"
Blaire: "If you can catch me!"

Servo can't participate in the water activities for obvious reasons, but he can still grill on the BBQ.

Servo: "I just love constantly doing labor for other sims even on leisure day!"

Axane: "They have pools on Sixam, but this pool is way better."

It feels like there's something missing...

A diving board! What fun is a pool without one?

Esme: "Cannonball!"

That splash was underwhelming.

Blaire: "My turn!"

You'd better get out of the way, Esme.

Is that really necessary, Duncan?

Blaire: "Swan dive!"

So majestic.

Beatrix: "Watch out!"

*Splash*

Why does everyone keep mopping up puddles by the pool?!

Todd: "What are the pools like on Sixam?"

Axane: "They're the opposite of pools here. They're super hot instead of cold."

Cole is cooler than all of us with his sunglasses.

Todd: "Hey! This random townie just splashed me!"

Blaire: "Who the heck is that splashing my man?"

Esme: "Don't worry, it's just an old lady."

Ooh! I've spotted a roller rink!

That only means one thing: time to watch the Parsons be horrible at skating!

Esme: "Woah!"

Who will be the next to fall?

Down goes Axane! Harry almost fell, too.

Wait... what the heck?

How are you so good at roller skating, Beatrix?!

Blaire: "Are we sure she's my daughter?"

Todd: "Why am I so bad at skating?"

Because you married a Parsons and being bad at skating is what comes with that name.

Uh oh, we have a collision!

I can't believe it. Beatrix is the only Parsons ever to be good at skating!

Evan: "Ugh! I knocked out my tooth after I fell over!"

Servo: "Why did no one wait for me to get back from my university class to begin skating?"

Uh oh, here he comes.

Servo: "Watch and learn, boys."

Duncan: "Servo can skate?"
Esme: "Servo can do everything!"

Are we really surprised that Servo is an expert at skating?

He's here solely to embarrass everyone else.

Axane: "I'll just watch and clap, I'm tired of falling over."

Servo: "Or, you're tired of being made a fool of by my amazing skills."

After that wild adventure, it's time to eat.

Duncan: "My head hurts from falling over so much."
Axane: "Mine, too. We're pathetic at skating."

Evan: "At least we get hotdogs now!"

Esme: "I'm super stinky after all that skating."

What a great leisure day! Time to go home for fireworks.

What the heck are you wearing?

Harry: "I don't know where this ugly outfit came from! Apparently, it's a 'situation outfit'."

Servo: "Step back, everyone!"

Welp... that was a disappointment. Nothing happened!

Servo: "Let's try another one."

Uh... is that it?

Servo: "Nope. Look up!"

Ooh! Pretty!

A red plumbob!

The second batch of fireworks did not disappoint."

Duncan: "That was great and all, but I'm stinky again. Can we go inside?"

Not yet.

Servo: "I bought some sparklers, too."

I love the sparklers!

Ooh, they're all different colors!

Leisure day was successful!


2 comments:

  1. Woooo I finally caught up! What a wild journey reading about the Parsons has been. Can't wait to read about their future adventures!

    Are you going to have werewolves and vampires in the family in future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you're all caught up! Thank you again so much for reading every single chapter!

      I'm not really sure if I'll ever play with werewolves and vampires. As much as I like occults, I really don't like the look of werewolves in TS4, I prefer TS3's version. For some reason, I've never liked vampires, I have no idea why! But never say never, it could definitely happen one day!

      Delete