Monday, September 25, 2023

Chapter 298

It's Harvestfest time! 🍁🍂🦃

It's also wedding time for Esme and Axane. They decided to get married in front of the ranch, just the two of them.

Axane: "I can't wait to be married to you."

Esme: "I don't blame you, I'm pretty awesome."

Axane: "I agree." *Kiss*

Blaire: "Do I see a mini wedding occurring?"

Axane: "Ugh, it's freezing out here!"

Esme: "What kind of vows are those?"

Esme: "With this ring..."

Esme: "I thee wed."

You may now kiss your bride! May you live happily ever Parsons.

Axane: "You're my wife... I can't believe you're my wife!"

Esme: "I'm so glad you're now my husband."

Right after getting married, the only thing there is to do is clean some horse hooves.

Meadow: "And feed a mini sheep!"

This just shows how dedicated Esme is to ranch life.

Esme: "Here you go, Meadow. I think I'd better change out of this formal dress, now."

Esme: "Looks like you need a shear, too."

Only one of you needs to mop up the puddle, guys.

Esme: "Now that my animals are cared for, I can go back inside."

Servo: "Woah! Oww... my head."

Esme: "You okay there, Servo?"

Servo: "Yep... never better."

Axane: "Esme, watch out!"

Esme: "Miss! You seriously thought you were gonna be able to hit me with a mud ball?"

Axane: "Hahaha! I hoped so!"

Esme: "Well, you can't!"

Esme: "Let me show you how it's done!"
Axane: "Oww!"

Esme: "Hahahahaha!"

Axane: "Hahaha! You got me!"

Yay! Esme is pregnant!

Esme: "Babe, guess what?"

Axane: "There's an alien takeover and it's up to me to save the sim race?"

Esme: "No... I'm pregnant!"

Axane: "Oh, thank gosh. That's amazing news!"

Esme: "We're gonna have a little alien-hybrid baby!"

Harry is trying peas for the first time.

Harry: "I don't like peas. I want animal crackers."

Pinky: "Look at this pathetic human... making an entire meal just for me."

Chase: "It's not for you, therefore, I guess that means I'm not a pathetic human."

I wonder what stupid townie left this laptop here out in the rain.

Axane: "I need a mud bath after being hit by all that mud today."

Servo: "Please, I beg of you, forbidden fruit tree, hurry up and evolve."

Servo: "You're the last plant that's not yet perfect quality in this garden, and you're taking your sweet time."

Forbidden Fruit Tree: "And I'll remain taking my sweet time."

Oh, come on!

The forbidden fruit tree is almost as annoying as all these stans waiting outside for Servo all night long.

Stan: "I wasn't trying to steal the horse ball or anything."

I finally caught a stan in the act of trying to steal a horse ball! BUSTED!

It's Harvestfest! Servo is up bright and early doing his favorite task; making the turkey.

Servo: "Oop! Times up, off to class."

What do you mean 'times up'? Who else is gonna make the turkey?!

Chase: "Don't worry, I'll step in."

Chase: "I guess you forgot another cooking expert is living in this house."

Chase: "Servo may have done most of the cooking of this turkey, but I helped finish making it, so I'll take credit for the entire thing."

Chase: "The grand meal is served."

And it'll remain the fridge away from y'all until dinner time. Now, I have to guard the fridge with my life to make sure none of you sneak in there and eat it early.

Pinky: "I need to practise my sneaking skills so I can steal a bite of the Harvestfest turkey from the fridge."

Blaire and Dream's gold awards are starting to take up the entire wall.

Since Dream's skills are getting high enough, she's able to train on her own without Blaire.

Gnome: "What a wonderful garden you have here."

Why, thank you, Harvestfest gnome.

Esme: "Bleugh!"

Poor Esme, she's been really sick during her first trimester.

Off for another ride to increase Dream's endurance skill.

Oh, look who it is carrying a ducky umbrella. Hey, Mrs. Crumplebottom!

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Leave me alone, hooligan."

Brendan: "Are you sure you shouldn't be letting Servo do that, honey?"

Chase: "Who needs Servo? I'm the new Servo around here. I've maxed out many skills."

Yeah, and handiness isn't one of them.

Servo: "Turkey time!"

Todd: "Finally! I've been trying to autonomously grab it from the fridge all day!"

Oh, I know.

Let's hope everyone loves it just as much as every other year.

Chase: "Who needs Harvestfest turkey when you can eat the expert dinner I made?"

Uh... you mean eggs and toast?

Chase: "Have you tried to appease any of the gnomes today?"

Esme: "Thank you for reminding me."

Todd: "The gnome loved my gift!"

Esme: "Hey, the garden gnome likes future cubes!"

Esme: "I was worried I'd get struck by lightning for a moment there."

That just means the gnomes are gonna drop a bunch of seed packets everywhere that I'll have to clean up. Hooray...

Chase: "That was a close one, thank gosh the gnome liked my gift."

Mocha: "Why, hello there."

Jenna: "My family seriously adopted another horse?"

Were you jumping in more puddles again, Hershey?

Hershey: "Of course not, I'm an angel."

Magnus: "Not only are dogs stupid and inferior to cats, they're apparently also liars."

Chase: "Hey, Jenna! Are you here to move back into the nest!"

Jenna: "No... I just wanted some Harvestfest turkey."

Hooray! Dream has reached level 10 of the agility skill!

She received a sign that the Parsons were able to place on their ranch sign!

Servo found his third penpal in Bridgeport! He should be able to ask his penpals to send postcards soon.

Harry: "Postcards are awesome!"

Esme: "Oof, my back is killing me."

Hooray! Esme reached level 5 of the nectar making skill! Now, all she needs to do is complete her aspiration.

It's Spooky Day time! 🎃👻

Ooh, two of Servo's penpals sent him some postcards the Parsons don't have yet! This is exactly what I've been waiting for. Servo still needs to make a few more penpals to complete the collection.

Can poor Servo do anything without being watched by a creepy stan?

Esme: "Good morning, Meadow. Shearing time again!"

Esme: "Is everything okay, babe? Why are you panicking?"

Axane: "Babe, I think some of your amniotic fluid just went into the nectar!"

Axane: "You're in labor!"

Esme: "And you have a rash all over your body."

Esme: "Looks like I won't be able to sell this nectar anymore."

Esme: "Alright, I guess it's go time."

Esme: "Oof, this actually hurts a lot!"

Axane: "I'll just wait over here."

At least you're not running out of the room like Todd.

Axane: "Ugh, this rash is so itchy!"

Esme: "Wait... something's happening..."

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Duncan Parsons!

Esme: "Oh my gosh, you're so precious!"

Todd: "What's this, son? Come on, I know you're super smart just like daddy."

Harry: "Is that a tree?"

Servo: "Hershey, you were jumping in puddles again, weren't you?"

Hershey: "I wasn't jumping in puddles, I was jumping in trash. Get it right!"

Axane: "My son is perfect."

Axane: "Yes, you are!"

This is the 1,000th bath Hershey has had in the past few days. He won't stop jumping in puddles!

Esme: "Now, I can get back to stomping."

Duncan aged up into an infant!

Esme: "I'm exhausted after all that stomping."

Axane: "Let's go do some tummy time and let mommy sleep"

Hopefully Duncan likes tummy time.

Seems like he does!

Look at his little froggy hat!

Bedtime for Duncan!

Muffin: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooo! Muffin!

Rest In Peace, Muffin Parsons. You were a wonderful, smart dog. You will be dearly missed.

It's Spooky Day!

Todd: "Looks like I'm the Grim Reaper."

Blaire: "I'm a forest fairy!"

Axane: "Move aside Servo, I'm a robot!"

Esme: "I don't wanna be a witch."

Chase: "I'm a detective. I catch dogs jumping in puddles, so Hershey had better watch out."

Harry: "I'm an elf!"

I really wish toddlers had more Spooky Day costumes.

Todd: "Bacon and eggs? Grim approves."

Esme: "Good morning, Duncan! Looks like you woke up hungry, huh?"

Servo: "Who is this imposter?!"

Axane: "You're the imposter."

More tummy time for Duncan.

The best part of Spooky Day is getting to play some spooky music.

Harry: ♫ "Spooky scary skeletons!" ♫

Brendan: "Doctor Brendan coming through."

I guess Axane's robot head was getting too hot, so now he's an alien robot.

Were you about to use the rocket ship?

Esme: "You saw nothing."

Brendan: "Maybe we should have some spooky themed food for lunch."

Chase: "I'm on it!"

Brendan: "What are you making?"

Chase: "Some lookalike cheesy eyeballs. Maybe it'll help remind Axane of Sixam."

Someone stole Todd's costume idea!

The cheesy eyeball lookalikes are served.

Brendan: "I'd rather eat some pasta, instead."

Chase: "Suit yourself, I'm gonna have a real meal. Cheesy eyeballs."

Brendan: "Ugh, I think I got a rash from Axane!"
Chase: "Aren't you a doctor? You should be able to cure it."

Axane: "Cheesy eyeballs? I feel like I'm home again."

What's got you in the flirty feels, Servo?

Servo: "Oh, nothing, just thinking about Bonehilda."

Mocha: "Help! The stan is trying to steal my horse ball!"

Get away, stan!

Axane: "AHH!"

Axane: "What the heck is that thing?!"

Brendan: "WOAH!"

Brendan: "That scared the living daylights out of me!"

Brendan: "I just got tricked and it was horrible, so here's a treat."

Todd: "Hey, these cheesy eyeballs aren't so bad."
Blaire: "I know, right? I'm pleasantly surprised."

Duncan lifted his head for the first time!

Todd: "They grow up so fast!"

The sim who copied Todd's Spooky Day costume fell victim to the evil candy bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment