Thursday, February 2, 2023

Chapter 268

It's snowing in Copperdale!

Delaney: "I heard about the 'Trendi' app in school. I wonder what they sell on there?"

Rocco is really going the extra mile to earn his scout badges by cleaning all those disgusting plates.

Delaney: "Hey, look what I found on Trendi! Rocker outfits are trending!"

Delaney: "Should I become a rocker now?"

No.

Delaney: "Okay, fine."

Delaney was fascinated by the outfits on Trendi, so she decided to head down to ThriftTea to thrift some clothes to make an outfit of her own.

Delaney: "This place is awesome!"

Delaney: "I need to post about this place on social bunny!"

Jocelyn: "Have you ever heard about this place?"

Dakota: "Yeah! I hear it's famous for bubble tea!"

Jocelyn: "I'm glad you said that, we totally need to try some."

Delaney: "Maybe I can make my own rocker outfit by thrifting a little."

Rocco is determined to earn some more scout badges today.

Delaney: "Okay, I think I've come up with an outfit..."

Delaney: "Ta-da!"

It looks great!

Delaney: "You think I could tell this on Trendi?"

If you get more followers, sure!

Delaney: "Looks like I'll need to earn more than 20 followers."

Delaney: "Alright, I posted the outfit on Trendi! Let's see if anyone buys it!"

Dakota: "Why is this weirdo sitting next to us?"

More importantly, why is this townie drinking two bubble teas at once?

Delaney: "I wanna try some bubble tea."

Delaney: "Are you guys gonna try some?"

Jocelyn: "That's the sole reason we came here, right, Dakota?"

Dakota: "Yep! I didn't come here to be surrounded by annoying townies, though."

Rocco is trying to earn his Sociability scout badge by talking to this random sim 50 times.

Delaney: "May I interest you in a rocker outfit I'm selling on Trendi?"

Townie: "Rocker outfits aren't really my style."

Delaney: "Could you at least follow me on social bunny and spread the word?"

Townie: "Sure, I could do that."

Dakota: "Tell her to follow me too, I only have 5 followers."

Delaney: "If you don't spread the word, my robot will come after you."

Excuse you, Delaney?!

Delaney: "Ugh, she left."

Gee, I wonder why.

Dakota: "I know why! It's because Delaney said-"

I know!

Woohoo! Rocco earned his Sociability badge!

Delaney invited the head cheerleader Maria over.

Delaney: "I wanna show you my cheers I've been working on."
Maria: "I just came over to use the computer."

Rocco: "I need to earn my Arts and Crafts badge next. I'm gonna be the best scout of all time."

Nothing to see here, just Colby rolling around town in a pink helmet.

Delaney needs to work on her social skill after that run-in with the townie today at ThriftTea.

Daphne: "Is this..."

Daphne: "Leftover Harvestfest turkey?"

Yes, none of it can go to waste.

Servo decided to enter the simfluencer and streamer jobs. He enters all careers several levels ahead, so he completed them immediately.

He couldn't resist the urge to stream SimsForever.

Delaney: "Servo has more followers than me, doesn't he?"

Servo: "Who wouldn't want to follow me? I'm the best servo to ever live!"

After the stream, Servo began reading his comments.

Look who's back from cheerleading looking so excited!

Delaney: "No one has tried to buy my rocker outfit, yet."

School is in session! They still have the Spooky Day lights up, even though it's almost Winterfest.

It's Delaney's official first day of high school!

The girls decided to decorate their lockers... wait... I thought Dakota hated sport?

What kind of decoration is this?

Class is in session! There's still sims sitting on the floor. *Sigh*

Teacher: "Okay, class! Today we're gonna learn all about geometry!"

Delaney: "What would a 3D square be called?"

Dakota: "A sphere!"

It's a cube, ma'am.

What are you doing, Delaney?

Delaney: "Applying some facial cleanser to get rid of this stupid acne."

Dakota: "Acne is so annoying!"

Lunch time!

Delaney: "You mean 'social bunny time'?"

No!

Jocelyn: "Ugh! Why won't my stupid locker close?!"

Well, aren't you in a great mood?

Teacher: "Mmm... hamburger sliders."

Delaney: "Hey, hey! Wanna be study buddies?"

Student: "Of course I do!"

Delaney: "Let's study, then!"

I'm glad Delaney found a study buddy.

Delaney: "I didn't make it to class in time to sit at a desk."

Why won't some of y'all go in the other classroom?!

Jocelyn: "What do you mean I'm getting detention? I'm studying!"

Principal: "You're studying while class is in session. Now, you can study in detention!"

Jocelyn: "Joke's on you, I won't study in detention."

Delaney: "School today was exhausting, and I still have cheerleading practice."

Jocelyn: "Detention is boring, I've already counted all the tiles on the ceiling and the walls."

Teacher: "Why not learn some science while you sit here?"

Dakota: "I've come here to bust Jocelyn out of detention!"

Servo is working on his entrepreneur skill by selling lots of knitted items on Plopsy.

Delaney: "Can I take a nap, yet?"

After you do your homework.

Daphne is getting so close to completing the programming career. She's working on creating another video game.

Homework time!

What's got Servo feeling flirty?

Servo: "Just thinking about my love, Bonehilda."

Colby: "Is fruit cake the only food we have left?!"

Yes, and for some reason it never expires, so just eat it!

Delaney: "I have to complete my homework late at night since I took a nap, so I'm gonna annoy Jocelyn and sit next to her while I finish it."

Speaking of homework, Servo has a whole lot of university homework to complete.

Daphne: "It's the most wonderful tiiime of the yeeear!"

What's that supposed to mean?

Oh, this is what she means. It's Winterfest time!

Servo is picking out the decorations for the front of the house.

Servo: "I think we should have colorful lights everywhere!"

Eco Inspector: "These lights are not eco-friendly, you'll see a 6,000 simoleon rise in your bills."

Oh, come on!

The decorations are up! Ignore the ugly flags.

Emerald: "I hope I get some treats for Winterfest!"

Jocelyn invited a friend over after school.

Macaron: "No boys allowed."

Jocelyn: "No more boys. Only pasta."

It's about to get brutal.

The Parsons' tree decorating time is always wild.

Colby: "Hey, who put that ugly decoration there?!"

Daphne: "It's not ugly! Not all the decorations need to be the exact same color!"

Rocco: "Why can't we just be peaceful?"

The Parsons? Peaceful? HA!

It's almost finished!

Ta-da!

Servo: "I'm glad I didn't get involved this year.

The Winterfest lights look so pretty at night!

For once, Macaron is sharing his bed the couch.

School is in session!

Do you really think it's the best idea to be outside cheering while it's freezing and snowing, Delaney?

Dakota found a study buddy that looks like an elf.

Delaney: "2, 4, 6, 8! Who do we appreciate?"

The heater when you go back inside!

Class is in session!

Teacher: "Welcome to art class! Today, we're learning all about dimension!"

Delaney: "Drawing an apple is so difficult!"

Delaney: "Hey, bestie! Why are you wearing that outfit when it's freezing outside?"

Marie: "The same reason you were cheerleading outside in the cold."

Delaney: "No reason at all? Got it!"

Delaney: "Wassup, guys?"

Student: "Just planning who I should gift an eyeball ring for Winterfest this year."

Delaney: "...I'm sure whoever receives it will love it... if they're a townie."

Delaney: "Looks like I'm gaining some followers on social bunny after my last post about how gross the cafeteria food is."

Everyone except Dakota got to sit at a desk!

Jocelyn: "I wanted to sit on the floor."

Why the heck would you want to sit on the floor instead of at a desk?

It's Winterfest tomorrow!

Colby is cleaning up before Winterfest. He looks very excited.

Delaney: "Cheer practice in the freezing cold sucks!"

It's Winterfest morning! Servo has made the grand meal! Has anyone noticed after all this time Servo has never made fish for the grand meal ever?

Alright, let's see if everyone likes their gifts.

Daphne: "A new monitor? Awesome!"

Colby: "Some bicycle tires? YES!!!"

Rocco: "A new superhero toy? AWESOME!"

Servo: "A knitted item that I knitted myself... awesome..."

Jocelyn: "This sounds like a new phone!"

Dakota: "Hey, why didn't I get a new phone?"

Delaney: "A bunch of new clothes! Hooray!"

Servo: "GRAND MEAL TIME!!!"

Let's see if the Parsons like fish grand meals.

Dakota: "That was amazing! I want seconds!"

Jocelyn: "I hate fish."
Delaney: "Me too."

Maybe you can share some with Macaron who is staring at your plates.

Colby: "This is reminding me of when one of my patients swallowed a piranha whole."

Daphne: "I can't wait to have fish breath for the next few hours."

Father Winter is here!

Rocco: "Hey, Father Winter!"

Father Winter: "Ho, ho, ho! Happy Winterfest, Rocco!"

Father Winter: "I've heard you've been very good this year, so this is for you."

Rocco: "A gaming console?! Thanks, Father Winter!"

Father Winter is an artist?

Apparently, he's also a chef.

Colby: "Uh... what are you doing in here, Father Winter?"

Father Winter: "Baking a white cake since no one left any cookies out for me."

Until next year, Father Winter!

What a great Winterfest!

Since Winterfest is over, the girls need to get back to studying for their final exams.

Servo also needs to do his university homework.

Ma'am, didn't you learn anything from the last time you almost froze outside while doing this?

Jocelyn: "Since prom is coming up, I wanna ask my crush!"

Jocelyn: "I don't wanna ask him in person though, so I'll just slip this note in his locker."

Dakota is working out in the school gym and looking determined as ever.

Delaney: "Oh hey, Marie! Whatcha doin'?"

Marie: "Watching you cheerleading outside in the freezing cold like an idiot. Get inside!"

Delaney: "I guess I'll take a page out of Jocelyn's book and try to ask my crush to prom discretely."

Delaney: "I've gotta hurry up before he sees me!"

Jocelyn: "Oh my gosh, my crush just texted me to tell me... he rejected my promposal."

Aww, poor Jocelyn!

Dakota: "Even though both of my sister's attempts failed, I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I hope my crush accepts!"

Delaney: "Did your crush reject you, too?"

Jocelyn: "Brutally. He said he'd never go to prom with me. Oh well."

Ouch...

Delaney: "It's fine, we don't need prom dates."
Jocelyn: "Dang right, all we need are these mashed potatoes."

Delaney: "Oh hey, study buddy!"

Student: "Hey! I heard your crush rejected you for prom."

Delaney: "How did you know that?"

Student: "I spread the rumor!"

The cheer team is off to cheerleading in the freezing cold.

Delaney levelled up in cheerleading and earned this flag!

Nothing... and I mean nothing will stop this man from bicycling.

Are you comfortable up there, Macaron?

Servo needs to gift some knitting gifts for his aspiration. Apparently, the sim receiving the gift also needs to like the gift for it to count.

Servo: "I knitted something just for you, Daphne."

Daphne: "Aww, Servo! You shouldn't have!"

Okay, that's one point.

Dakota: "I hate my knitted gift."

...That's still only one point.

Servo: "I can't believe she didn't like my knitted gift!"

Jocelyn also didn't like hers. The Parsons aren't easily impressed, apparently.

Colby: "Servo, thank you so much! I'll love whatever my gift is!"

That's two points!

Servo: "You're just saying that to make me feel better."

Thank gosh, three points! Delaney loved her gift! Servo was able to complete part of his knitting aspiration. This aspiration is taking so long to complete!

School is in session!

Jocelyn: "I love the Spooky Day decorations that have been outside for ages, now."

Today is the final exam. Everyone is getting in some last minute study time!

Delaney, what are you doing?

Delaney: "My hair has to look good for the final exams, duh!"

Teacher: "On your marks, get set, GO!"

Teacher: "And don't even think about cheating!"

That's exam number one finished.

Jocelyn: "Did you completely wing the final exam, too?"

Student: "Yep. I had no idea what was going on."

Final exam number two is happening!

Dakota and Delaney did pretty good on their final exams. Poor Jocelyn only did average, though.

After school, Delaney hung around because I've been waiting all week for a sim to do the T-pose challenge so Delaney can complete the 'Admired Icon' teen aspiration.

She also took some selfies with her bestie!

Delaney: "Hey, what's that up there?"
Maria: "Where...?"

Alright, that's enough selfies, y'all!

FINALLY! SOMEONE IS DOING THE T-POSE CHALLENGE!

Delaney: "This is the easiest challenge ever. Why do they even call this a challenge?"

Oh no! Someone got pranked!

Delaney: "Hey, that's pretty funny-"

Delaney: *Cough, cough, cough!* "Ugh! That stinks!"

Student: "I can't believe I got pranked."

Student: *Sobbing*

It's not that serious.

It's a sporting day today!

The cheer members are ready to perform their cheer routine!

Delaney: "I hope I don't forget a step."

Everyone "W-O-M-P!"

Everyone: "W-O-M-P-S! What does that spell?"

Delaney: "Womp Womps!"

Everyone: "WOMP WOMPS!"

Everyone: "GOOOOO WOMP WOMPS!"

Student: "That was awesome!"

Student: "I wanna be a cheerleader!"

After spending 100 sim hours on the computer, Daphne has finally completed her aspiration 'Computer Whiz'! I'm so proud of her! Now, all she needs to do is master her career.

Happy birthday, Rocco!

Happy birthday, Jocelyn!

Rocco aged up into a teen!

Jocelyn aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

Rocco: "I'm glad I'm not getting kicked out yet."

Colby: "Look, Rocco! They're joking about chicken butts on TV again!"
Rocco: "I'm trying to do my homework here, dad."

The snow is finally clearing up.

Also... it's New Year's Eve time! 🎉🥳

The kids are back down at ThriftTea since it's the weekend.

Rocco: "I earned my Keep Fit scouting badge after jogging all day yesterday and today!"

Delaney: "I think I have enough followers on social bunny to attempt selling an outfit again. The rocker trend is still going."

Delaney: "Who the heck is that behind you?"

Dakota: "I have no idea, he's been talking about bubble tea for 15 minutes."

Townie: "Did you know that bubble tea originated in the 80's?"

Delaney: "All this talk about bubble tea made me want some bubble tea."

Delaney: "This strawberry matcha latte bubble tea tastes better than the taro milk bubble tea."

Dakota: ♫ "StRaWbErRy MaTcHa LaTtE BuBbLe TeA tAsTeS bEtTeR tHaN TaRo MiLk BuBbLe TeAaAaAaA!!!" ♫

Delaney: "I'll see if I can thrift any rocker clothing items and sell the outfit on Trendi."

Delaney: "I've created the perfect look!"

Delaney: "This outfit should sell on Trendi in no time!"

Delaney: "Now... we wait."

Rocco: "Grilling fruit should earn me the Outdoor Adventurer badge in no time."

You're also killing two birds with one stone, since the Parsons are obsessed with grilled fruit.

Delaney decided to have a get together... totally not for her aspiration or anything.

What better party activity than to play Don't Wake the Llama?

Townie Teen: "Steady... steady..."

Delaney: "How the heck am I gonna win this?"

Rocco: "Finally, I only have one more badge to earn. The Young Scientist badge."

Looks like that townie gave up on Don't Wake the Llama.

I have no idea what the heck happened, but apparently Dakota started a fire downstairs, but it was burning upstairs? I have so many questions.

Servo to the rescue!

Welp... there goes the rug.

Rocco: "That was weird... and annoying!"

They're still just as in love as ever!

Oh my gosh, Macaron, don't eat the ash! That's nasty!

Delaney: "So... awesome party I threw, huh?"

Somehow, Delaney earned gold on that party, which means she completed the 'Admired Icon' aspiration since she already has 250 followers on social bunny! Woohoo!

Speaking of achievements, Servo graduated from university today! He earned a degree in culinary arts with honors!

Luckily Father Winter made that cake after all, it was a favorite at the party.

Dakota: "I feel bad for whoever has to clean this up, because it's not gonna be me."


2 comments:

  1. Just lovin' the Parsons!! So lively! And Rocco?? Handsome git. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love the Parsons! Thank you so much for reading!! :D

      Delete