Monday, January 16, 2023

Chapter 265

It's New Year's time!

Daphne: "New Year's is my favorite holiday!"

Lilliana: "They're joking about chicken butts on New Year's TV!"
Servo: "They do that every year!"

Colby: "This is the first New Year's we've spent together!"

Daphne: "Oh my gosh, it is! Shall we sing a song to celebrate?"

Colby: ♫ "NeW yEaRs TiMe! NeW yEaRs Tiiiiimeeee!" ♫

Colby: ♫ "HiP hIp HoOrAaAaAyYy!!!"
Daphne: "What a gracious voice you have, babe."

Daphne: ♫ "i LoOoOvEeE NeW yEaRs EeEeEvE!!!" ♫

Colby: "You're a great singer, babe! Not as great as me, but still great."

Colby: "New Year's confetti!"

Daphne: "Why did we never enter the singing club in high school?"

Colby: "They wouldn't be able to handle our amazing voices."

Why the heck is Buttercup levitating in the background?!

Everyone: "Shashoobee!"

Everyone: "SHASHOOBEE!"

Everyone: "Happy New Year!"

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Troy: "Let's make this sim year the best one yet!"

*Kiss*

*Kiss*

Servo: "Welp..."

Poor Servo. Where is Bonehilda when you need her?

Colby: "There's one more thing I wanted to do for New Year's."

Daphne: "More singing? My vocal chords are tired after all of my gracious singing we just did."

Colby: "Nope, not more singing."

Colby: "Daphne, will you make me the happiest sim alive and marry me?"

Daphne: "Oh my gosh, a real proposal? Not a promposal this time?"

Daphne: "Colby! Of course I'll marry you!"

Troy: "Hooray! My son is engaged!"
Lilliana: "My back!"

*Kiss*

Aww, what a wonderful New Year's!

Daphne: "Are you ready to start wedding planning right away?"

Colby: "Uh... sure! Even though we just got engaged two seconds ago."

Troy: "Prepare yourself, you're gonna have to have a big fat Parsons wedding just like me."

Colby: "Why do I have to do that? None of the previous generations before us had big weddings."

Troy: "Because we own the My Wedding Stories pack now, therefore, everyone has to have a big wedding from now on!"

Daphne: "This is by far the best New Year's I've ever had!"

The next day, Lilly appears to be very excited about the wedding.

Lilliana: "I can't wait to plan my dream ceremony all over again!"

Colby: "Since when were you the wedding planner, mom?"

Troy: "Just roll with it, son."

You know what that means, Servo...

Servo: "Let me pretend to be asleep so I don't have to do it, please!"

Nope, you're not getting out of this one. Start making the wedding cake!

Servo: "Not getting out of this one? I never get out of anything!"

Emerald did a giant gold poop?! It's worth 50 simoleons.

Servo: "You know, I'm really not in the mood to make a wedding cake in less than 2 hours."

Too bad.

Servo: "Alright, I finished. Can you leave me alone, now?"

Great job, Servo! It looks amazing!

It's the wedding day!

The guests are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the bride.

So is the groom!

Servo will do the honors of walking her down the aisle.

Servo: "Shall we?"

Daphne: "We shall."

She looks beautiful!

Servo: "I'm not crying, I just have something in my eye."

Colby: "Wow... I'm speechless."

Daphne: "Thank you for walking me down the aisle."

Servo: "Of course. I know you'll have a long and happy life together."

Colby: "Are you as excited as I am?"

Daphne: "I'm even more excited!"

Guest: "Uh... are you okay?"
Lilliana: *Sobbing* "My baby is really getting married!"

Troy: "Does this mean he'll finally move out?"

Nope. You're stuck with him.

Colby: "You look absolutely beautiful."

Daphne: "You look pretty handsome yourself."

Daphne: "Colby... I've been in love with you since we were teenagers. I'll be in love with you until death do us part."

Colby: "Daphne, you're the most beautiful, kind, wonderful sim I know. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Colby: "With this ring, I thee wed."

Daphne: "This ring is beautiful!"

Colby: "I'm glad you think so, my mom picked it out because she wouldn't let me pick anything out."

Daphne: "With this ring, I thee wed."

I now pronounce you, husband and wife!

*Kiss*

May you live happily ever Parsons.

Colby: "Shall we?"

Daphne: "We shall."

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mrs Parsons!

Cue the rice!

Colby: "I'm starving. Can we cut the wedding cake yet?"

Daphne: "Hahaha! Yes, yes we can."

The wedding cake is gorgeous, thanks to Servo!

Who's ready for some cake?

Daphne: "We are, we are!"

Everyone is gathered around for some cake.

Colby: "Ahh!"

Colby: "Oww! I dropped the cake knife!"

Colby: "Mmph! I scratched my finger!"

Troy: "What a dingus."

Colby: "Hehe... uh... sorry about that, babe."

Daphne: "My husband really is a dingus."

Every Parsons is a dingus.

Since Daphne just became a Parsons, I've got some news for her...

Daphne: "This cake looks delicious! Shall we dig in?"

Colby: "Okay, ready? 3... 2... 1!"

That cake does look delicious!

Everyone can't wait to try some!

Servo: "Except for me, because servo bots can't eat!"

Servo is very emotional today.

It's time for the first dance!

Colby: "May I have this dance?"

Colby: "My lovely lady."

Daphne: "Of course you may, my handsome groom."

What better way to end the first dance than with a dip kiss?

They're so adorable!

Why is everyone else refusing to dance?!

Colby: "You know how much I love you, right?"

Daphne: "Hehe, yes. You've only told me a thousand times today."

Lilly, did you just pee yourself?!

Lilliana: "Only because there's no bathrooms around here!"

Troy: "You may be stinky, but it feels like just yesterday..."

*Flashback*

Troy: "...when this was you and I."

Lilliana: "Time really flies, huh?"

Colby: "This has been the best day of my life."

Daphne: "Mine too. It's everything I wanted and more."

Servo: "Alright, enough of the lovey dovey-ness. We need to have a dance off."

Servo: "No one's got moves like me!"

Colby: "Hey, you're cheating! You have those fancy lights!"

Servo: "It's not my fault you didn't come prepared."

Lilliana: *Sigh* "This is exactly what Servo did to me at my wedding."

Daphne: "Come on, babe! Don't let him out-dance you! You're a Parsons!"

Colby: "She's right. You can't beat these moves."

Servo: "Ha! I could do those moves in my sleep."

Colby: "But, can you do the wave?"

What a wonderful wedding this has been! It's time to head home.

Finally, Lilly can take a shower.

The kissing isn't over for these two lovebirds, though.

How much more kissing can y'all possibly do?!

Apparently a lot more... Daphne is pregnant! Generation 18 is on the way!

Daphne: "Babe, I'm pregnant!"

Colby: "We're gonna have a baby?"

Daphne: "I'm so excited!"
Colby: "Me too! ...Is the whole room spinning, or is it just me?"

...Are you okay, Colby?

Emerald desperately needed a bath after jumping in puddles all day long.

Colby is back at work again!

Colby: "Alright, I'll send this swab sample off to the lab-"

Colby: "Uh oh!"

Colby: "That wasn't supposed to happen!"

Colby: "What seems to be the problem?"
Patient: "My belly is burning!"

Colby: "Hmm..."

Colby: "This is most definitely a case of burnin' belly. Follow me to the surgery station, please!"

Colby: "Your belly should be feeling better in no time."

Patient: "I feel much better! Thanks, doctor!"

Colby: "When the heck do I get my bathroom break?!"

Right at the end of your shift.

Colby: "Lovely."

Woohoo! Colby was promoted to level 10 of the doctor career! I'm so proud of him! Now, he just needs to complete his aspiration.

Daphne: "I'm so proud of my husband!"

Troy: "Congratulations, son. You truly deserve all the wonderful things happening in your life."

Colby: "Thanks, dad. It really means a lot."

Colby: "All that studying wasn't for nothing after all."

Daphne: "Nope, it sure wasn't. I always knew you'd do nothing but great things."

*Kiss*

Daphne: "Kisses are the best way to celebrate."

Colby: "They sure are, my love."

Daphne is ready to pop any minute, now!

Noodle: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooo! Not sweet little Noodle!

Rest in Peace, Noodle Parsons. You were a wonderful, happy dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Lilly: "No! Noodle!"
Daphne: *Gasp!* "What's happening?!"

Grim Reaper: "Soul reaping. That's what's happening."

Since Colby is busy sleeping after a long shift, Troy and Lilly decided to help finish up his rocket ship for him.

We love supportive parents!

Servo is getting so close to completing his aspiration! He just needs to invite over all of the animals he befriended at the dog park and become friends with them.

Lilliana: "Who's the best doggy ever? You are! Yes, you are!"

Servo should make friends with all the animals in no time. He's great with pets!

Daphne: *Yawn* "How early is it?"

Daphne: "Looks like this baby wants to be born extra early."

Daphne: "Uh... Colby?"

Colby: "I'm cool, calm and prepared."

Wow... that's a first.

You can do it, Daphne!

I can't wait to meet the next generation!

*Sparkles!*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Jocelyn Parsons!

Daphne: "She's beautiful!"

Oh no, Buttercup! A death right after a birth!

Rest In Peace, Buttercup Parsons. You were a lovely, inquisitive cat, and you will be dearly missed.

Troy may be sad about Buttercup and Noodle, but he's extremely happy to be a grandfather.

Woohoo! Servo completed his aspiration 'Friend of the Animals'! I'm so proud of him! I know Noodle and Buttercup would be proud, too.

Servo's next aspiration is 'Musical Genius'.

He needs to write four songs and publish them.

Servo: "I'll make a sad violin song because I'm sad."

Colby's rocket ship is finally complete!

Daphne needs to be focused before work. Maybe this focus potion will work?

Daphne: "It didn't!"

Jocelyn's diaper days have flown by and she has aged up into an adorable toddler!

Colby: "Come on, Jocelyn! You can do it!"

Colby: "I'm the best teacher ever."

First thing's first, Jocelyn needs to learn the communication skill by talking to Blarffy 1,000 times."

Jocelyn: "Hi, Blarffy!"

Servo's sad song is coming along nicely.

Jocelyn: "I don't like the sad song. It's making me sad!"

Lilliana: "Servo playing that sad violin song 24/7 is making the mood around here pretty depressing."

Jocelyn: "Vegetables are yummy in my tummy!"

After upgrading the microwave, Colby completed the 'Nerd Brain' aspiration! I'm so proud of him!

Colby: "I've finally done it all. Can I rest, now?!"

Not until you have more adorable Parsons babies like Jocelyn.

Looks like that came true. Daphne is pregnant again!

Colby: "Can I rest now?"

Yes... for now.

Servo is publishing his first song! It's titled 'A Sad Robot'.

Servo: "Alright, now that I'm not sad anymore, I'll make a romantic love song titled 'I Love Love Day'."

Jocelyn, did you throw your food off the highchair?!

Jocelyn: "No..."

Jocelyn: "Gramma... my food disappeared."

Lilliana: "What happened to Jocelyn's food?!"

She threw it on the floor!

Daphne: "She's an angel, she would never do that."

Servo: "This romantic love song is beginning to turn into another sad song."

Daphne entered a blic bloc tournament for her career.

Daphne: "What the heck? I got kicked out already?!"

Troy: "Maybe I should enter a gaming tournament. Think of all the new BFF's I could make!"

Since Servo is busy composing his songs on the violin, Lilly is in charge of dinner.

Lilliana: "This is so stressful!"

You're making franks and beans, calm down, ma'am.

Jocelyn: "I don't want vegetables again!"

Did you see that? Jocelyn threw her food on the floor again!

Lilliana: "Huh? I didn't see a thing."

Colby: "Why does my daughter keep throwing food on the floor when no one's looking?!"

Macaron: "Don't worry, I cleaned up and ate the food off the floor."

Even in his uniform, Colby still loves riding his bicycle.

Ooh, Servo's song 'A Sad Robot' was nominated for an award! We'll find out of he won on Sunday!

Uh oh, poor Macaron is sick!

It's Love Day time! 💘💋

Daphne: "I've had to pee five times in the last hour. How long until I pop this baby out?!"

Troy decided to make some ice cream.

Troy: "Hmm... not quite minty enough."

Troy: "I'll add just a little more mint."

This mint chocolate chip ice cream needs some toppings.

Perfect!

Troy: "It's pretty delicious if I do say so myself."

Servo's newest song 'I Love Love Day' is complete! Right before Love Day!

Troy: "That ice cream made my belly happy."

Macaron... what the heck are you doing?

Lilly is teaching Jocelyn how to dance. She's a true Parsons, now!

Lin-Z is the Parsons' most prized possession.

Lilly headed down to the food stall near the house.

Lilliana: "One coffee, please!"

Lilliana: *Gulp*

Excuse me, you came down here to get coffee, not rummage through the trash can!

Lilliana: "Props to Troy, this ice cream really is delicious!

After composing four songs, Servo has almost completed his aspiration!

All he needs to do now is mentor another sim in the violin skill for three hours.

Servo: "You're doing a great job."

Lilliana: "Are you sure?"
Servo: "I'm positive!"

Macaron: "My ears are screaming."

Since Colby completed the 'Nerd Brain' aspiration, he can now instantly upgrade objects just like Servo.

Colby: "Who needs Servo when you've got me around?"

Woohoo! Servo has completed his aspiration 'Musical Genius'! Next, he'll be attempting the 'Master Chef' aspiration.

Colby: "My wife is in labor! What do I do?!"

What happened to being 'cool, calm and prepared'?

Daphne: "I'm more calm than he is right now."

You can do it, Daphne!

Daphne: "This hurts!"

*Sparkles!*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Dakota Parsons! 

Daphne: "She's just as perfect as her big sister!"



No comments:

Post a Comment