Friday, October 21, 2022

Chapter 262

Here we aaare!

Colby is at Foxbury University studying a distinguished degree in biology!

He will be staying in these dorms!

Are you excited, Colby?

Colby: "Super excited! I can't wait to have annoying roomies!"

Here's his bed!

And his desk!

He'd better get used to using nasty public toilets for a while.

I don't know what's going on, but this sim has been spraying the wall clean ever since Colby got here and the sim next to her has been watching the entire time.

Oop- looks like she decided to join in.

Colby: "I'd better go outside to get away from these annoying roomies buy some important university supplies from the vendor!"

Why is it always dark and cloudy when my sims arrive here?

We already know what Colby is purchasing. A laptop, and...

A BICYCLE! The most important university object to ever exist.

He also had to buy two other essentials: a mini fridge and a microwave to go on top of it. No one had better try to steal it this time.

Colby was getting hungry and no one had been leaving out random plates of food yet, so he decided to visit the Foxbury commons for some breakfast.

Oh, come on! Even this place has no food?!

Colby: "What are you talking about? There's food there."

Huh? There wasn't any two seconds ago!

Colby: "One plate of french toast, please!"

Colby: "This is delicious!"

The strange roomie that kept cleaning the wall followed Colby here!

As these three sims had a conversation...

Dudley Landgraab was watching them from outside the window. I have no idea why.

Colby has only been here for a few hours, but he's already focusing on his homework.

Colby: "I've got four different homework assignments to complete. I need to get started now."

She's doing it again! Stop!

That's some interesting eyeshadow.

The Foxbury mascot has been spotted!

Colby decided to join the Brainiacs club! They were having a study session in the library, so Colby headed down to the library to join them. 

Those shoes do not go with that outfit, ma'am.

THIS SIM WON'T STOP FOLLOWING COLBY!

Colby: "Hey, there! Are you the leader of the Brainiacs?"

Townie: "I sure am. Can't you see how excited I am about this study session?"

Colby: "So... how long have you been the leader of the Brainiacs?"

Townie: "Too long. I've attended thousands of study sessions in this library."

Colby: "Thousands? Why are you still in university if you're always here studying?"

Townie: "No one else wants to lead this club, that's why!"

Study time!

Colby: "This is great! I'm sure I'll do well on all my exams after joining this club and studying frequently. I'm sure Daphne would have loved this club..."

Librarian: "Remember, everyone... silence. Don't make a peep. Even if you sneeze, you're getting kicked out of here."

Colby: "That was a great study session! I love the Brainiacs!"

This servo bot is making me miss Servo back at home.

Pizza rolls for dinner? You really think that'll fill you up?

Colby: "I don't know, but it'll sure be delicious."

Colby: "Mmm... pizza rolls."

They look kinda gross.

Colby: "...they are."

Colby: "Now I need to dance to forget about those nasty pizza rolls."

Goodnight, Colby!

What a great first day! I'm excited for Colby's first classes tomorrow.

Colby is up bright and early ready for class!

He made another microwaved meal for breakfast...

Brushed his teeth...

And began working on his presentation before class.

Colby: "Why did I wake up at the crack of dawn to do this presentation?"

I have no idea where this poster came from, but it randomly appeared above Colby's desk.

Oh my gosh, these two sims are at it again. They're nuts! I thought the Parsons were crazy.

Colby: "The Parsons definitely are still crazy, though."

True dat.

Colby is off to his first university class!

Colby: "Looks like I'm the first one here."

An hour later, Colby's first class went great!

Now, he can work on his presentation before he heads off to his next class.

He'd better not wake up this sleeping roomie with a green moustache, though.

Colby: "Off to class again after working on my presentation for hours! Who needs breaks, right?"

I'll just wait out here.

Ooh, a rainbow!

It's been raining all day in Britechester, I'm glad it's clearing up now.

What's the matter, Colby?

Colby: "I'm tired and hungry."

Colby: "I'm gonna go buy a snack!"

Luckily, this food stall wasn't too far from the class.

Colby: "One cinnamon roll, please."

Colby: "Mmm... this is way better than those nasty pizza rolls."

Colby: "It wasn't very filling, though. I'll have to eat something else."

A nasty microwaved dinner?

Colby: "You betcha."

Afterwards, Colby began working on his homework yet again.

This sim continues spraying the wall clean, while two other sims are now upgrading the TV next to her. Why the heck are the roomies so drawn to this area?!

Colby: "I've been doing homework for way too long."

Sorry, Colby. Only a little more to complete.

The next morning, Colby didn't have time to eat anything but cereal.

Colby: "Heck, I barely have time to finish this cereal. I'm almost late for class!"

Poor Colby.

Colby: "Ugh, I already have another class in less than an hour."

Colby: "I'm so hungry."

Colby: "When will I have time to eat more than nasty microwaved meals and cereal?!"

When the roomies start dropping random plates of food.

Colby: "Well, tell them to hurry up!"

After a horrible morning, Colby is headed back to his dorm on his bicycle.

Colby: "I'm so hungry!"

Finally! A roomie has dropped a plate of delicious looking pasta.

Now, Colby won't be hangry anymore.

Colby: "Alright, I'm feeling all better, now."

I wonder where the roomies got this little robot from?

Ooh! Looks like someone dropped one here for Colby, too!

Colby's presentation is starting to look somewhat decent.

Colby: "Somewhat decent? It doesn't look good?"

Nope, you need to keep working on it.

That's more like it. Colby's presentation is finished!

Another Brainiacs study session is commencing in the library!

What are you doing, Colby? Head inside and study with everyone else.

Colby: "Do my eyes deceive me or is my mom here?"

Lilly, what the heck are you doing here?!

Lilliana: "What? I have empty nest syndrome. I came to check up on Colby!"

Colby: "This is totally not embarrassing at all."

Roomie: "Aww, Colby's mommy is here? Hi! I'm one of Colby's annoying roomies!"

Lilliana: "Nice to meet you! Did you know Colby still sleeps with his favorite blankie?"

Colby: "Okay, mom, see you later!"

Lilliana: "Did you guys also know that Colby is super afraid of the dark?"

Colby: "Are you kidding me, mom?"

Lilliana: "I don't think Colby wants me here checking up on him."

Gee, you think?!

Colby: *Yawn* "I'm exhausted after dealing with my mom embarrassing me at the library."

Colby: "Why aren't the roomies leaving out any food? I have to eat a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner!"

The next morning, it's time for class yet again!

The best thing about the bicycle is that it increases the fun need in seconds.

Class is in session!

Colby: "Should I work on my other presentation during classes?"

Sure, why not?

Colby: "Maybe this wasn't a great idea. I don't want other sims copying my work!"

Colby has completed his classes for the day!

Lucky for Colby, a roomie left out more pasta for him to eat.

Colby: "It was delicious."

Roomie: "There's some lobster, too."

The mascot would not be too happy to see this.

Which one of you made lobster?

Colby: "It wasn't me, I don't know where these meals even come from."

Colby: "I kinda want some lobster for breakfast."

Colby: "Woah, this is delicious!"

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

Colby: "That class went great!"

Colby: "Ugh, except for the stinky roomies. Do they ever shower?!"

Colby is working on his presentation once again.

Colby: "Why do I get the feeling one of my parents is here again?"

Troy? What the heck are you doing here?

Colby: "Why do you guys keep visiting me? I'm doing fine!"

Troy: "You don't wanna hang out with ol' daddio?"

Colby: "Why the heck would I want to hang out with you when you refer to yourself as 'ol' daddio'?"

Troy: "I thought I was a cool dad!"

Oop- that's gotta hurt-

Colby: "AHHHHH!"

Troy: "Geez, are you okay?"

Colby: "That really hurt!"
Troy: "Should I leave, now?"

Colby's second presentation is finished!

Colby: "Even after a horrible finger injury, I still pulled through!"

Colby decided to present his presentation ASAP.

Looks like some students are setting up a university get together. Wait... is that...?

Lilliana! Why the heck are you at the university get together?!

Lilliana: "Snap! I've been caught!"

Lilliana: "I don't look like a university student in this outfit?"

I mean, you kinda do, but you need to go home, ma'am!

Colby: "There's a university get together happening? I'm definitely going to attend."

Colby: "Why is my mom here?"

Her empty nest syndrome is getting the best of her and she's following you everywhere, now.

That's some interesting face paint.

Lilliana: "Are you supposed to be a lobster with that face paint?"
Student: "Yes. Isn't it obvious?"

Colby: "Turn up!"

I never thought I'd hear you say 'turn up'.

Colby: *Gulp*

Colby: "This juice is delicious!"

Lilliana: "Watch and learn, y'all."

Will she make it?

BOOM!

Lilliana: "Ha-ha! Now you have to drink juice!"

Who knew Lilly was good at juice pong?

So is this guy, apparently.

Lilliana: "Aww, man!"

Lilliana: "I missed!"

Lilliana: "I thought I had the hang of this!"

Colby: "This is the strangest day of my life."

BOOM!

Colby: "I think I'll join in."

Colby: "I can do this with my eyes closed."

Let's hope.

Will he make it?!

Oh, snap!

Colby: "Hey, I actually did it!"

Student: "We're losing to this guy and his mom, this is not good!"

Student: "Noooo!"

Lilliana: "Did I make it in?"

If you were trying to throw the ball behind you... sure.

Lilliana: "Joke's on you, I was trying to throw the ball behind me."

Lilliana: "Oh, who am I kidding? I think we're gonna lose!"

Uh oh...

Good job, Colby!

There's only two more cups left, who will win?!

Colby: "Are you sure you've got this, mom?"
Lilliana: "I'm positive."

Lilliana: "Prepare to lose, LOSERS!"

BOOM!

Lilliana: "Hey, I actually did it!"

Colby: "We won!"
Lilliana: "Take that! You guys suck!"

Students: *Crying* "We lost!"

Colby: "I think I drank a bit too much juice."

Surprisingly, Colby wanted to attend the soccer game.

What the heck is Vita Alto doing here dressed as a student?! She looks even more ridiculous than Lilly!

Colby: *Yawn* "Our team lost. That sucked."

Oh my gosh, if it's not one parent following Colby around, it's the other!

Troy: "I was just casually strolling around the neighborhood and needed to use the bathroom."

Colby needs to quickly finish his homework before class tomorrow.

Troy: "What's with all the stinky lobsters?"

That is a lot of stinky lobsters. Gross!

Uh... what's going on here?

Colby: "Who's weirder? My roomies or my parents following me everywhere?"

Troy: "Is it me?"

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder, Father Winter is now here dressed as a university student. *Sigh*

Colby headed down to the library to work on his term paper.

Colby: "My roomie followed me again!"

Colby: "I'm posting on social bunny about the fact that I'm so awesome that everyone keeps following me everywhere."

Forget about that, just work on your term paper.

Roomie: "Do you think it's safe to eat lobster that's been left out for three days? Because I did that."

Colby: "..."

Townie: "That guy is so stupid!"

Colby: "I'm gonna have some fresh lobster that is not three days old."

Colby: "Where did this little robot come from?"

Colby: "I wonder what this button does?"

Robot: "Why do robots make bad teachers? They just drone on and on!"

Colby: "It just tells bad jokes."

Every now and then, Colby hopes that Daphne will try to text him or get in contact with him. He hasn't stopped thinking of her since he last saw her.

Colby: "I know what'll get my mind off of Daphne..."

Roomie: "AGHAUHFUFYH!"

Colby: "Ahahahaha! Got 'em!"

Roomie: "Hey! That was not nice!"

Colby: "I know, but it was funny!"

Back down at the library, again.

Colby: "I've gotta finish all these term papers."

You can do it!

Colby: "Finally, I've finished all my term papers! Now, I can have fun by making funny faces in the mirror."

Student: "That's what he calls fun? It's even more fun to talk to yourself in the mirror!"

Hey, get away from Colby's mini fridge!

There's a robot contest happening in the quad!

Uh oh, the stereo broke after playing non-stop for a week straight.

Colby needs to improve his handiness skill anyway, so he can fix it.

All better!

TS1 Mortimer Goth popped up out of no where and is in Colby's dorm room.

Mortimer: "That lobster that sims keep leaving out is delicious!"

Why the heck is everyone in Colby's room?

And why are there four sims sitting on his bed?!

Mortimer: "Are you the one who keeps making all that lobster?"

Colby: "Nope, I have no idea where it even comes from. I just know that it's delicious!"

Troy, is that you?! You aged up into an elder!

Troy: "I sure did! And, I'm still here following visiting Colby!"

Colby: "Grant me the strength."

Colby: "I have to go to class now, don't I?"

Yes, yes you do.

Off he goes!

Have a great class, Colby!

Colby: "Oh, I did."

Colby: "I'm the top student in the class, no surprises there."

Troy: "What a show-off."

Go home!

No lobster today, only pasta.

After eating the pasta, Colby went back down to the library to work on his next set of term papers.

And work on his logic skill.

Colby: "I'm getting better at this every time I play!"

Colby: "You really think you can go against me? I've played chess with one of the smartest robots in the world."

Librarian: "Did you win, though?"

Oh, snap!

Vita Alto must love Britechester. She's always here!

Colby won!

Colby: "Are we surprised?"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment