Saturday, October 15, 2022

Chapter 260

Lilliana: "How have your first few days at school been, Colby?"

Colby: "It's been great, I met a new friend named Daphne and I joined the computer club!"

Lilliana: "Did you guys hear? Colby made a new friend named Daphne and he joined the computer club!"
Laura: "OMG! I can't believe Colby made a new friend named Daphne and joined the computer club!"

Troy: "Isn't it awesome that Colby made a new friend named Daphne and he joined the computer club?"

Okay, we get it, y'all!

Colby: "Are they talking about how I made a new friend named Daphne and joined the computer club?"

ENOUGH!

Lilliana's dog BFF is here to become BFF's with Servo so he can complete his current aspiration.

Servo: "Who's a good helpful doggo? You are! Yes, you are!"

Colby, being the smartest in the family, is reading a book instead of watching TV all the time.

Laura: "Hey, I heard that."

Troy: "I'll pretend I did not hear that."

Colby: "I love being the smartest in the family."

Lilliana: "Did I just overhear Colby saying he's the smartest in the family when I'm the one who runs a successful vet clinic?"

Colby: "But... but... I read a book!"

Laura: "Oh, snap."
Troy: "This is why I didn't say anything! I knew it would come back to bite him!"

Oh no! This random chair no one ever sits on except for Servo got destroyed by lightning in the hundredth thunderstorm in Brindleton Bay this week!

There goes 100+ simoleons down the drain.

Woohoo! After working from home, Servo has completed the tech guru career! I'm so proud of him!

Which career will he enter next?

Servo: "After learning all about tech, I'll be a hacker next."

Oh... okay, then.

Servo also completed all of the part-time jobs immediately after starting them because he begins all careers several levels ahead. Yay, Servo!

Servo: "It was nice being a fast food employee, fisherman, lifeguard, manual laborer, retail employee, babysitter, barista and a diver for one second."

Servo: "Now, back to becoming an expert snowboarder without ever stepping foot on a slope."

Emilia has come over to visit already!

The kids have school projects to complete.

They have the expert help of their parents.

Troy: "This clay is so fun to play with... wait... what were we supposed to be making again?"

Laura: "A bridge."

Lilliana: "Why didn't we make a bridge? We had to go with the complicated electricity attracter thingy?!"
Colby: "It'll be worth it when I get an A+ and Laura gets a C-."

Troy: "Woah! This is the best bridge I've ever seen!"
Laura: "It's so amazing! So complex!"

It looks great, but not exactly complex.

Lilliana: "We did it!"

Colby: "We made the complicated electricity thingy!"

Let's see what it can do!

So cool!

Laura: "I pretend I do not see it."
Servo: "I could have made something better than that boring electricity thingy."

Laura: "Do you think I'll get an A+ for my work?"

Colby: "Nope, but I know I sure will!"

Paddington: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Paddington!

Rest In Peace, Padding Parsons. You were a wonderful and smart cat, and you will be dearly missed.

Colby: "These pears from Servo's garden aren't as great as I expected them to be."

Servo: "That's not nice."

Troy: "Nothing to see here! Just your friendly neighborhood guy off to do some volunteer work! Hopefully this makes me a lot of new friends."

Don't you have enough friends already? You're practically friends with every sim in the neighborhood!

Happy birthday, Laura!

Laura aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Lilliana: "I don't want my babies to leave the nest."

Lilliana: "You'll never leave the nest, right, Colby?"
Colby: "Looks like I won't. I think I'll be the next heir since there's no one else left to be heir."

Troy: "He's right! He's a shoo-in to be the next heir."

Poor Servo is devastated about Paddington's death.

He's got his reading buddy, Colby, to comfort him, though.

Emilia is back to visit again! I bet Lilliana will be very happy about that.

Lilliana: "Emilia! Have you come to move back into the nest?"

Emilia: "Uh... no. I just wanted to visit... and I also want some of Servo's some tuna casserole."

Lilliana: "Aww, man."

Lilliana: "Just know you can move back into the nest anytime you want, okay?"

Emilia: "Okay, mom. Now, where's the tuna casserole?"

Buttercup: "I want kittens!"

Noodle: "I don't want puppies. I like getting all the attention from Servo."

Laura is also back to visit!

Lilliana was the first to open the door, of course.

Lilliana: "Laura! Have you come to move back into the nest?"

Laura: "Nope... sorry, mom. Emilia told me there's some amazing tuna casserole here, and I kinda wanted some."

Troy: "Aww, man."

Troy: "The kids keep visiting to eat the tuna casserole. I wanted it all to myself."

Looks like Laura also visited to play on the computer until three in the morning.

Now that Laura has moved out, Colby can have her old room!

I transformed it into his style.

Lilliana: "Don't remind me that my babies moved out!"

Servo: "Everyone ate all the tuna casserole, now I have to meal prep for the week again."

Colby: "Servo is too busy meal prepping and not busy enough helping me with my homework."

This always scares me. Where the heck do hedgehogs even go when they leave their enclosure?!

I thought this was a full meal, but it's only for one sim. Oops!

Some sliders for the whole fam!

Colby: "This lettuce wrap is pretty delicious."

Colby needs to do a skin routine so he doesn't get acne.

Colby: "Hmm... that should do the trick."

Colby: "I hope I don't get any acne."

Lilliana: "I'm glad I'm too old to get acne... but that doesn't make me old..."

Colby: "My last social bunny post only got ten likes!"

School is in session!

These students are passing a football outside!

And the teachers are getting ready for the day.

Daphne's locker is right next to Colby's?

Her locker decorations are adorable!

Daphne: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

Colby: "Hey, Daphne! Did you see my social bunny post?"

Daphne: "Yeah! It's up to 9 likes!"

Colby: "Yeah! Wait a minute... it was 10 likes before..."

Daphne: "I think I know who un-liked your social bunny post."

Colby: "Who?"

Daphne: "Me! I must have accidentally un-liked it while I was trying to take a selfie! As tech savvy as I am, I have no idea how to use my phone sometimes."

Colby: *Gasp!* "You don't know how to take a selfie?"

Colby: "All you gotta do is open the camera and take a bunch of pictures of your face!"

Selfie!

There's some new options for selfies in the latest game update!

Silly selfie!

Thoughtful selfie.

Aaand a regular selfie. I think Daphne should know how to take a selfie, now.

Everyone is studying for the upcoming final exam.

Of course, these two are making sure they ace the exam.

Daphne: "I re-liked your social bunny post, Colby!"

Teacher: "Alright, class, get out your books! Today, we're learning about geometry!"

I see two sims on their phones and one sim sleeping in the back of the classroom!

It's raining a lot. I bet it's also raining back in Brindleton Bay, it's always raining there!

Class is over!

What did you learn today, Colby?

Colby: "That shapes can have dimension if you add some shadows."

Colby: "What the heck is that? I ordered meatballs! Where's the spaghetti?"

Colby: "I guess I should be more specific next time."

Daphne: "Or, you could just always order sliders like I do."

Colby: "Have you been studying for the final exam?"

Daphne: "Of course I have!"

Daphne: "I studied all day yesterday, I took zero breaks. Not even to shower!"

Colby: "...Yikes."

Daphne: "Speaking of which... back to studying. I can see the words on the page every time I close my eyes."

Colby: "I can't. Maybe I'm not studying hard enough!"

Daphne: "Come on, don't you want to ace these exams?"
Colby: "Of course I do... just not at the expense of not showering or anything."

Student: "Who needs showers when you can have a perfect exam score?"

Colby: "Does no one shower around here? You're all nuts!"

Daphne: "Hahahahaha!"

Daphne: "Hey... wait... that was an insult, wasn't it?"

Class time!

Colby, get off your phone!

Teacher: "Everyone, pay attention to the board. It took me forever to write all this!"

Teacher: "Isn't it beautiful? It will hurt my soul when I have to erase it for the next lesson."

School's out for the day!

Now you can check your phone, Colby.

Student: "We should be able to use our phone in class at all times! Who's with me?"

After school, the students are free to use the classrooms to study for their final exams today.

Colby decided to stay back for the day.

He really wants to do well on his exams.

Colby: "I've totally got this!"

Back at home, the neighborhood action plan has caused a 12 hour water outage!

Lilliana: "This is so annoying!"

Lilliana: "Those N.A.P. sims are insane! How the heck are we supposed to flush our toilets or wash our dishes?!"

Servo: "Guess who gets to clean up all those unwashed dishes when the water comes back on...? Yay..."

Lilliana: "Ugh! I'm posting about this on social bunny!"

Troy: "I can't even brush my teeth!"

Colby: "The water hasn't been working all day? Bummer."

Colby: "On the bright side, mom, I think I'm gonna ask my friend Daphne out to the prom!"

Lilliana: "Really?"

Lilliana: "Why not get creative with it? Make her a promposal sign?"

Colby: "You know what? That's a great idea! I'm gonna do that right now. Thanks, mom!"

Is it really a good idea to do that indoors, Colby?

Colby: "It sure is-"

Colby: *Cough, cough, COUGH!*

Colby: "Okay, maybe not..."

Colby: "On the bright side, my promposal sign looks great! I can't wait for Daphne to see it! I hope she accepts."

Bonehilda is here!

Bonehilda: "My love! You haven't summoned me in a long time."

Servo: "I'm sorry. These crazy sims always need me around here."

Colby: "What the heck?"

What's the matter?

Colby: "I have facial hair growing right before prom?! Since when do sims grow facial hair?"

Since the latest game update.

Colby: "I'd better get rid of it."

Colby: "Is this how you apply this stuff?"

Colby: "This is scary..."

Colby: "Problem solved. That was so annoying!"

School is in session!

Why does Colby never get the memo when everyone decided to wear coordinating outfits?

Speaking of Colby, he decided to grab a snack before school.

Colby: "I need to have a full stomach before my grand promposal."

Colby: "I'm totally not nervous or anything..."

Colby: "This is delicious!"

Daphne: "I'd better spray some breath spray before Colby arrives at school. I totally don't have a crush on him or anything..."

Daphne: "Here he comes... act natural."

Colby: "Hey, Daphne! We have P.E. today, I'm dreading it."

Daphne: "You can't run?"

Colby: "Of course not, running isn't my thing. I'm more of a nerdy type of guy."

Daphne: "I love that you're nerdy... and I love your smile... and your eyes... in a totally friendly way! Let's get to P.E.!"

Maybe it's not so bad after all?

Colby: "It's terrible. How do some sims run on treadmills everyday?"

Daphne: "I think I've got the hang of it."

Colby: "Really? You've been lightly jogging the whole time!"

Daphne: "Okay... you got me. I don't run either."

Shocker.

Colby: "Finally, this torture is over. Shall we head to class?"

Colby: "I'm gonna post on social bunny about how awful that was!"

Class is in session!

Teacher: "Okay, class! Today, we're learning all about business."

An hour and a half later, class is finally over!

Colby: "Alright... the time has come. I hope I don't mess up my promposal."

Colby: "Here goes nothing..."

Colby: "Hey there, Daphne! Nice weather we've been having, huh?"

Daphne: "Uh... I guess?"

Colby: "Alright, let me cut to the chase. Daphne Brinston..."

Daphne: "Colby, are you proposing? We're only in high school-"

Colby: "No, silly!"

Colby: "Will you go to prom with me?"

Daphne: "Oh my gosh! Of course I'll go to prom with you!"

Yay! Colby's promposal was successful!

Daphne: "Did you really have to get down on one knee? You scared me for a moment there. I thought you were proposing marriage, or something!"

Colby: "I thought it'd be sweet."

Colby: "Thank for accepting. I can't wait to go to prom with you. You're the best best friend ever."

Daphne: "Right! Because we're totally just friends, right?"

Colby: "Yep... just friends."

Daphne: "Hehe... okay, just wanted to be sure."

Colby: "I mean... unless-"

*School bell rings*

Lunch time!

As usual, Daphne sticks with sliders while Colby eats random food that he always hates.

Colby: "That tasted horrible yet again. What a great tradition we have going! Who else hates the food here?"

Students: "We do, we do!"

Daphne: "I see you decided to play it safe by eating some sliders too, huh?"

Student: "I sure did. I know everything else tastes GROSS!"

Class is back in session!

Teacher: "Where the heck is everyone?"

Colby: "School's out, scream and shout!"

Colby and Daphne decided to head to the nearby fair after school!

Colby: "This is not a date... we're just friends."
Daphne: "Completely and utterly just friends."

Okaaay then...

Ooh, the ice cream stall is so cute!

Colby: "One chocolate and one strawberry ice cream, please!"

Colby: "This ice cream is way more delicious than cafeteria food!"

Daphne: "You can say that again."
Colby: "Brain freeze!"

Colby: "Why is this ice cream so cold?!"

Probably because it's ice cream?

Daphne: "Ugh, I have brain freeze, too!"
Colby: "Oww!"

Colby: "I know what'll warm us back up!"

Colby: "A friendly hug!"

Daphne: "Gee, thanks, Colby!"

Colby: "You're welcome, friend."

Colby: "Do you want to go on a ride together?"

Daphne: "Of course I do! That's why we came here, right?"

Colby and Daphne decided to head on the swan boat ride.

Daphne: "That was fun!"

Colby: "Yeah, but I think we should try something a little scarier."

Daphne: "The haunted house?"

This ride looks pretty scary.

Okay, the fair looks WAY more amazing at night time!

Look at all the pretty lights!"

Daphne: "That was fun! Colby was so scared the entire time!"
Colby: "Was not!"

Colby: "Maybe we should ride the ferris wheel instead."

Daphne: "I knew you were too scared to go in the haunted house again!"

Onto the ferris wheel they go!

It's so pretty!

Daphne: "That was amazing!"
Colby: "Yeah, you could see the entire view of Copperdale from up there!"

Next, Daphne and Colby decided to take a photobooth picture together.

Colby: "I wonder how it turned out..."

Colby: "It looks awesome!"

Colby: "Wait up! I need to post about the fair on social bunny."

Colby: "I had so much fun tonight!"

Daphne: "Me too! I'll see you at school tomorrow, Colby."

Colby: "That was great! I can't wait to go back to the fair one day."

Colby: "Guess who had the best time at the fair?"
Troy: "No fair! I wanna go to the fair!"
Lilliana: "I see what you did there!"

Servo: "Why can't I go to the fair with Bonehilda?"

Troy: "Can I go to the fair?"

If you stop acting cray cray, then sure!

Colby: "I guess he's never going to the fair, then."

Buttercup: "Why do you look so old?"

Noodle: "Because I aged up into an elder without anyone noticing!"


No comments:

Post a Comment