Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chapter 261

Pancakes for breakfast!

Colby: "I can't believe the prom is tomorrow. The annoying facial hair has grown back, hasn't it."

Yes, it has.

Colby: "Let me get rid of it once again. This is still very annoying."

I installed a mod that allows more students at school.

Daphne: "I think I finally have the hang of this 'social bunny' thing."

Student: "T pose challenge!"

Daphne: "Sims call that a challenge?"

Colby: "Haven't you heard? Any trend is a challenge nowadays!"

Colby: "Do you feel confident about the final exams?"

Daphne: "No! I'm so nervous! I really need to pass to get into my dream university."

Colby: "Don't worry, you're gonna do great. You're the smartest sim I know."

Daphne: "Thanks, Colbs. That means a lot coming from you. I'm still nervous, though!"

Why is everyone crammed into one room for the exams?!

Some sims are even sitting on the floor to take their exam.

Meanwhile, class 2 is empty!

You've got this, Colby!

Exam number one is finished!

Daphne: "One senior lunch, please!"

No sliders?

Colby: "I'll have the senior lunch, too!"

Daphne: "I think I did pretty well in that exam. How do you think you did?"

Colby: "I think I did great! It was a lot easier than I expected."

Daphne: "I'd better get some last minute studying in before the next exam."

Colby: "Mind if I join? I need all the studying I can get."

Luckily Colby and Daphne got to sit at a desk before everyone took all of them.

There's still a bunch of sims sitting on the floor.

Teacher: "Alright everyone, no copying from anyone! I'll be on my laptop the entire time you take your exams."

Good luck, y'all!

The final exams are officially over!

Colby: "I definitely aced them all."

Daphne: "I hope I did, too!"

Colby: "So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the prom get together someone is throwing?"

Daphne: "Yep! You sure will! I hope you like my prom dress. I picked it out a few days ago."

Colby: "You know I'll love it no matter what. You would look great in anything!"

Daphne: "Aww, shucks. I'll see you tomorrow, Colby!"

Colby: "Now, time to finally relax instead of worrying about studying all day."

You still have to do your homework!

Colby: "Oops, I forgot about that!"

Colby: "Why don't cats have to do homework?"
Buttercup: "Zzz..."

Servo never hesitates to pick up the small animals despite them always biting him on his non existent nose.

Colby: "My homework is finally finished! Now I can relax."

Oh no, poor Noodle is sick!

This looks like a job for vet Lilly.

Lilliana: "I have a wellness treat for you, Noodle."

Noodle: "Yay! Now my pyrotoes will be cured!"

Colby: "I'd better make sure I don't get any acne before prom."

Time for Colby to pick out his prom outfit!

Outfit number one... what the heck are those pants and shoes?!

Colby: "If you don't pay attention to my pants and shoes, this outfit looks great!"

You are not wearing that! Next outfit!

Colby: "Geez, fine!"

Outfit number two... WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!

Colby: "Hey! I thought I looked great."

Colby: "This gold blazer is awesome!"

Nope. Nope. NOPE! Next outfit!

Outfit number three... much better!

Colby: "But, what about my gold blazer?"

You're not wearing a gold blazer to prom! This outfit is definitely the winner!

Colby: "Uh... official prom outfit selfie!"

Colby: "You know what, after looking in the mirror, you're right. This outfit is definitely prom material!"

Time for the pre-prom get together!

Colby: "Hey, Daphne!"

Daphne: "Hi, Colby! It's so warm outside today."

Colby: "Maybe we could have a water balloon fight?"

Daphne: "And ruin my hair right before prom? No way!"

Colby: "Oops, I forgot about that."

Look who it is, Lilith Pleasant! Lilith and Angela decided to hold the pre-prom get together.

Their parents were not annoyed by that at all...

Colby: "They're definitely annoyed by it."

Colby: "I picked out my prom outfit. I almost picked a gold blazer, but my creator told me not to."

Daphne: "Thank gosh, a gold blazer would have looked ridiculous."

THANK YOU!

Daphne: "I think I should get going, I've got to do my hair before prom!"

Colby: "I should get going, too."

Colby: "I'll see you at prom tonight. I know you'll look amazing no matter what."

Daphne: "Thanks, Colby. I can't wait to spend prom together!"

It's prom tiiime!

It looks so amazing!

Colby is outside eagerly awaiting for his date friend to arrive!

Teacher: "Who wants some fruit punch?"

Looks like everyone is already here!

Daphne: "Hey, Colby!"

Colby: "Hey Daphne- woah!"

Colby: "You look absolutely beautiful."

Daphne: "You really mean that? You aren't just saying that to be nice?"

Colby: "Heck no! You're the must stunning sim here!"

Daphne: "Aww, thank you, Colby."

Daphne: "Let's head on inside then, shall we?"
Colby: "We shall."

Hurry up, y'all are fashionably late!

Daphne: "Wow, it looks amazing in here!"

Teacher: "Cheer up! So what if you're at work on a Saturday night and would rather be at home in bed? At least everyone else is having fun, right? Right...?"

Colby: "I think we should cast our votes for prom king or queen."

Daphne: "Sounds great! I already know who I'm voting for."

Colby: "Can I vote for myself?"

No!

Colby: "I'll vote for Daphne, then."

Daphne: "I'll vote for Colby, of course!"

Looks like everyone is out on the dance floor!

I think they're starting to play some slow dancing songs.

Colby: "May I have this dance?"

Daphne: "Of course you may!"

Colby: "I'm not the best dancer, but I'll try."

Daphne: "You're doing a great job. It's me who can't dance."

These two are so adorable! Even though they're totally just friends!

Colby: "Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?"

Daphne: "Hehe... only a thousand times."

Daphne: "Thank you for asking me to prom... as a friend..."

Colby: "Uh... yeah... about that... maybe I didn't ask you here as a friend after all."

Daphne: "What do you-"

*Kiss*

Daphne: "Woah! Friends definitely don't do that!"

Colby: "I kinda want to be more than friends..."

Daphne: "What a relief! I've had a crush on you for so long!"

Looks like they feel the same way about each other!

School Principal: "Gather around, everyone! It's time to announce the prom king or queen, and the prom jester!"

I wonder who will win?

Teacher: "Maybe it'll be me? Oh, who am I kidding. No one voted for lil ol' me!"

School Principal: "Alright, the moment everyone has been waiting for... the title of prom king goes to..."

School Principal: "Colby Parsons!"

Colby: "I knew it!"

Everyone: "Woo!"

Daphne: "I may have voted for him more than once!"

Go, Colby!

And this random sim who I forgot the name of is prom jester!

Colby: "Who's the best prom king ever? That's right, me!"

School Principal: "Everyone, give a round of applause to the prom king and jester, please!"

Daphne: "Why didn't they have a prom queen so I could win with Colby?"

Photobooth time!

Daphne: "Your crown looks so awesome in the picture!"
Colby: "I never wanna take my crown off!"

Aww, what an adorable prom picture!

Colby: "Now that I'm royalty, allow me to have some fruit punch."

Colby: "Only royal sims drink fruit punch."

Prom is officially over! What a great night!

Some of the students decided to head down to the fair after prom!

Everyone: "Woohoo!"

Colby: "I'm exhausted, but I need some more selfies in my prom king crown."

Colby: "Is my crown shining under the fair lights?"

More prom selfies!

So adorable!

Colby: "We're not adorable, we're fierce!"

Daphne: "Holly Alto, stop photobombing us!"

I guess she didn't get the memo.

Of course, Colby had to get a solo picture with his prom king crown.

Colby: "Everyone had better be talking about me being prom king on social bunny."

Colby: "Alright, now I can finally go to sleep."

Now, Colby has another picture to hang on his wall!

The prom photobooth pictures are adorable!

Uh... do you really need to sleep in your crown, Colby?

Happy birthday, Colby!

Colby aged up into a young adult!

Aaand, here we have our generation 17 heir!

Colby: "I guess that means I'm stuck here forever."

Yep! Hooray!

It's graduation day! Unfortunately, Colby aged up on a Sunday, which glitched his graduation ceremony, so we don't get to see him graduate. He still graduated, though!

Colby: "Congratulations, Daphne! I can't believe we're high school graduates!"

Daphne: "I can't believe it either, it feels like just yesterday we were starting high school."

Daphne: "Congratulations on graduating with some of the best grades in Copperdale!"

Colby: "Thanks... so... I guess this is goodbye for now."

Daphne: "Huh...?"

Daphne: "You mean... you're not going to Britechester, too?"

Daphne: "I thought we were going to the same university!"

Colby: "It's okay! We'll still be together, right? It doesn't matter that we're going to different colleges. We can visit every weekend and call each other every day."

Daphne: "No, Colby, we can't be together... not yet."

Daphne: "Even if we went to the same college, my parents want me to focus solely on university. If they knew we were dating and not 'just friends', they'd throw a fit. How could I convince them we're not dating if I'm always visiting you at Foxbury and talking to you on the phone every night? I guess... this is goodbye... for now."

*Kiss*

It's time for Colby to apply to university!

There's no doubt he will get into his dream university.

He couldn't stop thinking about Daphne, but he knew that they would be together again someday.

Lilly has been very sad since Colby graduated. The empty nest syndrome is definitely sinking in now.

Colby: "I guess I'd better practise my logic skill before college."

Colby: "I hope Servo doesn't try to play chess against me, he'd destroy me."

Is that an acceptance letter?!

Lilliana: "Nope, just bills."

Colby also needs to work on his handiness skill for his aspiration.

Colby: "I thought this would be easier."

Colby: "Hey, it's starting to kinda look like a horse, right?"

Uh...

Colby: "Come on, I know you can see it!"

I can't.

A few hours later, the wooden block finally looks like a horse!

Jared Frio is here to visit for some reason.

Colby has been checking his email non-stop waiting for his acceptance letter.

I saw some classic townies from my save file walking around town! It's Bob Newbie!

And Gus Hart!

And TS3 Nancy Landgraab!

Except she's an elder.

And Dorie Hart!

Lilliana: "I can't believe all of my babies are about to be out of the nest."

Colby will be back before you know it.

Lilliana: "Oh, snap!"

Lilliana: "You saw nothing!"

Surprisingly, Lilly's mac and cheese turned out okay.

Since Colby is working on his handiness skill, he gets to fix the sink.

Colby: "Why can't Servo do this?"

Colby: "Never mind, I don't need Servo. I did it all by myself."

Look, it's TS2 Dina Caliente!

Woohoo! Colby has been accepted into Foxbury University! He'll be studying a distinguished degree in biology!

Colby: "I guess it's official. I won't be seeing Daphne for a long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment