Sunday, September 20, 2020

Chapter 205

Brynlee: "You'll never guess where we are!"

The gym?

Isaac: "How did you know?"

Lucky guess.

Isaac: "It's workout time, y'all."

Brynlee: "You mean 'knitting time'?"

Isaac: "Ugh, I'm already starting to sweat!"

Isaac: "I've gotta stay focused."

Back at home, a tragedy is occuring!

Gage: "Goodbye, sim world."

Gage: "Take care of my family for me."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rest In Peace, Gage Parsons. You were a wonderful and kind sim. You will be dearly missed.

Elijah: *Gasp!*

Elijah: "Babe?! Are you okay?!"

Elijah: "Noooooooooooooooooo!"

Brynlee: *Gasp!* "Dad?!"

Isaac: "This chocolate cake is good."

Not the time, Isaac.

Elijah: "I can't go on without him."

Elijah: "Goodbye, sim world."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Elijah: "Release my spirit back into the sim world with my universal smog vacuum."

Elijah: *Sigh*

Elijah: "Take care of the maker space for me."

Rest In Peace, Elijah Parsons. You were a wonderful sim who was so creative. You will be dearly missed.

Brynlee: *Crying* "I can't believe this!"

Grim Reaper: "Alright, who is it this time? I've been doing this for 10 generations."

Servo: "The only bad thing about being immortal is that I've witnessed all of these deaths for almost 10 generations."

Brynlee: *Gasp!* "The Grim Reaper?! In the flesh?!"

Grim Reaper: "Ah, you'd think after all this time, they'd be used to me by now."

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

It's a sad day in the Parsons household.

Brynlee: "The Grim Reaper has some nerve."

Dwayne: "Why did he have to take grandpa and grandpa?"

Nova: "Who's gonna feed me treats now?"

All of the kids had to be comforted by Brynlee and Isaac, they were very upset.

Grim Reaper: "I thought you were a gardener, why can't you make these sims immortal with your special plants?"

Servo: "You really think I want these crazy sims to be immortal?"

Kylan: "Why did the Grim Reaper have to take grandpa and grandpa?"

Jasmine: "The Grim Reaper is a meanie!"

Happy birthday, Jasmine!

Jasmine aged up into a child!

Jasmine: "Age me back!"

Jasmine: "I don't wanna go to school."

With so many kids and such a small house, these bunk beds are a lifesaver for the Parsons!

Servo is working on his baking skill again. You'd think he'd be better since he's level 10 at the cooking and gourmet cooking skills.

Ice Cream: "Puppies are the cutest!"

Milkshake: "No, kittens are the cutest!"

Looks like Milkshake won't be a kitten for much longer!

Milkshake aged up into an adult!

Milkshake: "I'm cute and I know it."

Yes you are!

Isaac's work task for the day is to jog around the neighborhood.

He got this awesome trophy from work, too!

What the heck is Dwayne watching on the tablet? A dancing dinosaur?

Isaac's next work task of the day is to do some yoga on a yoga mat.

Isaac: "Namaste."

Is he about to do the downward dog?

This yoga position is harder than it looks, I love yoga, but it's one of my least favorite yoga positions!

It's Spooky Day time! 🎃🍂👻

(The seasons are kinda aligned right now in the Jennings legacy and the Parsons legacy.)

Looks like Isaac is in the zone. Let's leave him to it.

Brynlee: "More Plopsy orders to ship! I just spent all morning knitting by the poolside."

Milkshake, stop that!

Dwayne: "I wanna drink from a puddle, too!"

Isaac: "My kids are really crazy, aren't they?"

They're Parsons, so it was inevitable.

The kids are home from school and they have some school projects to work on!

Kylan: "I'm about to make the best volcano ever."

Jasmine: "This princess castle needs to be precise."

Emmitt: "I don't even know what I want to make yet."

Kylan: "Hmm..."

Kylan: "Seems a little empty, I'll add some more."

Kylan's volcano is finished and it looks awesome!

Emmitt decided to craft a solar system display, and it looks awesome, too! Emmie wanted to be a model in this shot. I don't know why I forgot to capture Jasmine's princess castle, but it looked adorable!

It's the middle of the night, Servo, where are you going?

Oh, fishing! Wade Parsons who?

Servo: "I'm gonna be a better fisher than Wade, you'll see!"

Kylan: "Even if Servo doesn't become the best fisher ever, he's still the best at baking!"

Isaac: "True dat."

Kylan: "And I'm gonna be the best at the fabrication skill one day."

Milkshake: "Is that kid hugging a trash bag?"

Oh no!

It started raining and Servo got wet and broke down! He needs to get inside immediately!

Servo: "Say 'please' and 'thank you'."

Servo is also working on his parenting skill, he's already level 8 from caring for the Parsons kids for so long.

Dwayne: "But, I don't wanna!"

Brynlee: "Can't at least one of my kids be naturally polite?"

Oh my gosh, this poor townie was struck by lightning before my very eyes!

The weather has been wild in Evergreen Harbor!

Are you okay?

Townie: "I'm fine... hehe... where am I again?"

Emmie: "You think you're the cutest pet around here?"

Ice Cream: "I know I am!"

Isaac: "Why the heck am I out here during this lightning storm?"

Isaac: "I was almost struck by lightning so many times!"

Brynlee: "My husband is so cute when he's scared!"

Isaac: "I'm not scared, I never get scared. I'm a macho man, the machoest of the macho."

That's why you're playing Party Frenzy?

This is reminding me of the old Wii games.

Wow, Isaac is certainly the manliest man of men.

Milkshake: "Why are you getting all the attention around here?"

Ice Cream: "Because I'm the cutest! Told ya!"

The kids are home from school! They'd better get inside, this weather is crazy!

Brynlee decided to teach Isaac how to knit.

Brynlee: "You're doing a great job, babe!"

Isaac: "I'm lost again."

Isaac: "Is it supposed to look like that?"

Brynlee: "Hmm..."

Brynlee: "Not really, but for your first time, it looks great!"

Isaac: "Thanks, babe!"

Brynlee: "Looks like you're getting the hang of it, babe!"

Kylan: "I can hear so many lightning strikes outside, it's so scary!"

By teaching Isaac a thing or two about knitting, Brynlee has completed her aspiration 'Lady of the Knits'! I'm so proud of her!

Dwayne: "I need to fart!" *Fart!*

Really? Right on poor Nova?!

Brynlee: "I'm not changing that diaper!"

Isaac: "But, I don't wanna change it, either."

Jasmine: "You wanna help me with me homework, then, mom? It's better than changing diapers, right?"

Brynlee: "Uh... mommy's a little busy, sweetie."

Since Brynlee completed her aspiration, she now has the Sacred Knitting Knowledge trait, which allows her to knit Yarnys! Aren't they so cute?

Servo: "I'm getting really good at fishing and baking now."

Isaac: "You may be a pro at everything, but you'll never be better than me at the fitness skill."

Servo: "I'm still better than you at Party Frenzy!"

Oh, snap!

Happy birthday, Isaac!

Brynlee: "Yay for getting older, I guess? This is the time in life when birthdays start getting less exciting."

Happy birthday, Brynlee!

Isaac: "Yay for getting older!"

Isaac: "On second thought..."

Isaac aged up into an adult!

So did Brynlee! They don't look too happy about it.

Isaac: "You're still looking fine."
Brynlee: "So are you, hot stuff."

Emmitt is going through the bear phase.

That's a huge plate of grilled fruit!

Brynlee: "I still went back for seconds!"

Since the weather is a lot better today in Evergreen Harbor, Servo can go outside and go fishing again.

Isaac: "Do you wanna mess with me, punching bag?!"

Isaac: "DO YOU?!"

Punching Bag: "Yes."

Isaac: "Oh, that's it!"

Isaac: "Huu..."

Isaac: "UGH!"

Servo caught all the fish in Evergreen Harbor for today, so he came down to Oasis Springs to fish.

There's probably a lot more fish down here in the pond.

Townie: "Are you Isaac Parsons? The most buff sim to ever exist?"

Isaac: "Yep, that's me."

Isaac: "Let me share some fitness techniques with y'all and show you how to get buff like me."

Isaac: "First, you've gotta run until you're practically showering yourself with your own sweat!"

Mentor: "Why are you mentoring me? I'm the gym mentor around here!"

Isaac: "But, who's more buff? Me or you?"

Isaac: "You know it's me!"
Mentor: "I can't argue with that, you are pretty buff!"

Brynlee: "What will I do with myself now that I've completed my aspiration?"

Ship your Plopsy orders, woman!

It has begun snowing in Evergreen Harbor!

Brynlee: "Alright, the orders are shipped. Huh?"

Brynlee: "Bills? Boring!"

Servo is back fishing again! I wonder if any new fishes have arrived.

Milkshake still loves being groomed by his mom.

Brynlee: "That's adorable."

Brynlee: "I'd better knit some more items for Plopsy."

Isaac: "What is this 'Plopsy' you speak of? Do they sell gym equipment?"

Dwayne: "Look at Yarny! It's so cute!"

Brynlee is down in Brindleton Bay!

The Parsons ran out of vet treats, so Brynlee travelled to the vet to buy some more.

Brynlee: "There's so many options... a treat to make your pets immortal... a treat to make your pets cold... a treat to make your pets stinky?"

Those are some interesting treats.

Brynlee: "Can we buy the treat to make our pets immortal?"

Milkshake: "You really think I wanna be immortal when you sims won't even share any of your food with me?"

Emmitt: "Human food is for humans only."

But, you're a bear.

Brynlee: "Ice Cream matches my outfit! What a little cutie!"

She almost camouflages.

The boys are working on their homework. What happened to Emmitt's bear costume?

Oh, there it is, right at the strangest time. Happy birthday, Emmitt!

Emmitt: "Can I age up and be a teen in my bear costume?"

No!

Emmitt aged up into a teen!

Emmitt: "My new outfit looks great without the bear costume, right?"

Happy birthday, Dwayne!

Dwayne aged up into a child!

Brynlee: "I don't want my babies to age up."

Isaac: "I do! Keep the birthdays coming!"

Uh... Servo... why is your head doing a 360 spin?

Jasmine: "That's so creepy! I just came in here to play with my bear, not to be horrified!"

Brynlee has to ship some more Plopsy orders.

Brynlee: "There's so many orders to ship today!"

Brynlee: "The sims of Plopsy keep demanding more knitted items. They love me a little too much, don't they?"

Ice Cream really wanted to play outside.

She's having a blast!

Milkshake: "What are you doing in the backyard? This is my territory! You can't even walk down one step by yourself to get out here!"

Ice Cream: "I'll be able to walk up 100 steps in a moment!"

Ice Cream aged up into an adult!

She's such a cutie!

Ice Cream: "Milkshake won't be making fun of me for not being able to walk down one step anymore, will he?"

Oh, yeah, it's Harvestfest time!

Brynlee: "This turkey is delicious!"

Emmitt: "It's so delicious that I'm gonna have to stab myself in the eye with this fork to prevent myself from eating the entire turkey."

Dwayne: "Yay for Emmitt stabbing himself in the eye with a fork!"

Kylan: "Is the turkey really as good as everyone says it is?"

Kylan: "Hmm... it could be better."

Kylan: "Why are you making me age up? I don't wanna go to high school."

Happy birthday, Kylan!

Servo: "Woohoo! Happy birthday, Kylan!"

Kylan: "Why is Servo so embarrassing?"

Kylan aged up into a teen!

Kylan: "I don't know what's more embarassing, Servo throwing confetti everywhere, or the broken neon sign."

It's broken again?!

Servo: "This is so embarrassing."

Why do y'all always get embarrassed by the broken neon sign?

Servo: "Don't worry, I've got this."
Kylan: "You'd better!"

Isaac: "It's gym time, again!"

Isaac: "Would you like to discuss workout techniques for my job?"

Isaac: "I'm so close to reaching level 10 of my career!"

You sure are! You'd better get back on the treadmill, then! You've already completed your Bodybuilder aspiration, so this is the next step!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that I disappeared for so long! Real life got in the way of my Simming. :P I look forward to catching up on your legacies!

    Ahhh, the gym. :D I've missed hanging out there with the Parsons.

    But I do not miss sudden Sim deaths! D: And at a backyard family barbeque, too. Goodbye, Gage and Elijah. Yours was the first Sim romance I read in this legacy, and you created a lovely family. It's bittersweet that Elijah was thinking of his universal smog vacuum right up to the end. I was touched by Servo's grief. :'( Saddest death scene ever!

    (What is the Grim Reaper doing when he jumps in the air like that?)

    On a brighter note, Jasmine is a cute kid! :) I like her hairstyle and the shape of her eyes.

    Servo seems to be going through the days with tears in his eyes. Is he still mourning for Gage and Elijah?

    I love Milkshake's adult form! :D He's so fluffy! What a handsome fellow. And he looks pleased with himself, too. ;)

    Lol at Isaac's work tasks being to jog around the neighbourhood or do yoga. I need work assignments like that! :D Simple and healthy

    Whoa. There are tablets in TS4, and toddlers can use them. :O To a TS2 player, that seems right up to the moment!

    Yay for Spooky Day! :) It's nice that the seasons are lined up between your legacies. Makes it seem like they're happening 'in the same universe'.

    School projects for children? That looks like so much fun! :) Are those 'workstations'? And do the children gain skills from using them?

    I laughed at the 'I was almost struck by lightning' exchange between Isaac and Brynlee. Her swooning-over-husband face is perfect! And so is Isaac playing Party Frenzy like a macho boss. ;)

    Wow, Ice Cream is so small! :O I thought she was at least cat-sized. Her size just adds to her cuteness, though. :)

    I like how supportive Brynlee is of Isaac's first attempt at knitting. :) She's so dedicated to spreading the knittin' love. And congrats on earning the title 'Lady of the Knits'! :D No one deserves it more than Brynlee.

    And who wouldn't want to be able to knit Yarnys! :D Do they do anything special, like boost the room environment score? Or grant wishes? ;)

    Oh my gosh, adult birthdays!! As always, I assumed Isaac and Brynlee were aging into seniors. :P I wasn't ready for that. But my gosh, they've been young adults this whole time! They packed so much into their first youth.

    > Emmitt is going through the bear phase.

    Hahahaha! XD

    > "Are you Isaac Parsons? The most buff sim to ever exist?"

    Isaac has his own special title. :)

    You have vets in TS4! That's a nice touch. And lol at Milkshake rejecting an eternity of no human-food. :D

    So, I'm chuckling at Emmit wearing his bear costume for his birthday, wondering how that will work out for his age-up outfit. And then, wow! What a cutie! :D It's all about that dreamy hairstyle and those violet eyes.

    Ice Cream must have heard me commenting on her size, earlier. ;) Look at her adult form! She's so big, now (I think she's the biggest Parsons pet I've seen), and I love how her face looks on an adult frame.

    I've missed your Sims! :)

    ReplyDelete