Monday, September 14, 2020

Chapter 204

Gage: "I thought you were gonna knit me some socks?"

Brynlee: "Sorry, dad. Plopsy orders come first."

Isaac: "She's not kidding, she literally puts Plopsy orders before everything. Even our crazy family."

Emmitt: "You want a huge pet treat, Milkshake?"

Milkshake: "Yes, of course I do!"

Emmitt: "Are you sure?"

Milkshake: "Gimme the treat!"

Emmitt: "Alright, here you go."

Milkshake: "That huge pet treat was delicious!"

Emmitt: "Now I can sit on the rocking chair and play Blic Bloc!"

Isaac: "I wanted to sit on the rocking chair."

The weather is very mysterious today. One minute it's pouring rain, the next minute it's sunny.

Brynlee peed herself... again.

Happy birthday, Kylan!

Kylan aged up into a child! He's so adorable! He's first in line for the generation 11 heir.

Kylan: "I'm first in line for heir?"

Kylan: "I'm so excited to live with these crazy sims for the rest of my life!"

That's a strange reaction.

Kylan: "What's strange is this creepy guy on TV."

TV Werewolf: "Who you callin' creepy?"

Everyone is obsessed with the rocking chair.

Jasmine: "Can I sit in the rocking chair next?"

Brynlee: "We all know who the rocking chair really belongs to."

Brynlee: "Ugh, my back! This had better be the last kid!"

Isaac: "Guess where we are?"

Brynlee: "Back at the gym!"

Wow, I would have never guessed.

Kylan decided to tag along to catch up on his homework.

Brynlee: "It smells like sweat in here."

Isaac: "You call it 'sweat' I call it 'motivation'."

Brynlee went into labor while using the bathroom gym!

Brynlee: "Be right back, gotta give birth."

Isaac looks surprisingly calm. I think he's used to it by now.

Brynlee: "What's the baby's gender and name, you ask? You'll have to wait until we get home to find out."

That was a quick birth.

Kylan: "I'm almost finished with my homework! I can go home and play with my new baby sibling soon!"

Caitlyn was spotted at the gym!

Isaac: "Uh... I'm a bit tired right now..."

Isaac: "But, I'm still gonna kick your orange butt!"

Punching Bag: "No you won't."

Isaac: "Don't ever underestimate me."

Brynlee: "That orange punching bag is sassy!"

It must be a Parsons somehow.

Isaac: "Hahahahaha! Hey, everyone! Look at my sister-in-law, she can barely throw a punch!"

Caitlyn: "I know I can't, I need someone to train me!"

Isaac: "Hey, I'm a professional athlete, why don't I train you?"

Caitlyn: "Really? You would do that? I'm pretty bad, though."

Caitlyn: "Ugh! I completely missed!"

Isaac: "On second thought, never mind. You have noodle arms."

Kylan: "Auntie Caitlyn has noodle arms, and little Grim has stick arms!"

Brynlee: "So many of my items are selling on Plopsy! Yay!"

Brynlee: "Is Isaac still beating the life out of that poor punching bag?"

Yes, yes he is.

Isaac: "Ugh!"

Isaac: "No one can mess with me."

True dat.

Brynlee: "I'm the one no one can mess with!"

Isaac: "Really?"

Brynlee: "Oh, are you doubting me?"

Brynlee: "Watch this, then!"

Brynlee: "UGH!"

Brynlee: "I feel dizzy now... where am I?"

Isaac: "Come on, babe! You can do it! Beat that punching bag's butt!"

Isaac: "With just a little bit more strength-"

Brynlee: "I got this..."

Isaac: "Do you, now? Do you?"

Mentor: "This creepy robot has been punching bags all day, I'm gonna go teach him a lesson!"

Servo: "If you come near me trying to fight, the Grim Reaper will follow closely behind you."

Brynlee: "How am I doing, babe?"

Isaac: "You're doing alright."

Isaac: "But 'alright' isn't good enough! Kick that punching bag's butt!"

Brynlee: "You're right."

Brynlee: "UGH!"

Isaac: "Come on! You can do better than that!"
Brynlee: "I'm trying, okay?!"

Isaac: "Why don't we test your running skills instead?"

Brynlee: "You think I could outrun a cheetah with these running skills, babe?"

Isaac: "You couldn't even outrun a snail with those running skills."

Isaac: "It's all about your breathing."
Brynlee: "How so?"

Isaac: "The more you breathe correctly, the more energy you'll have."

Isaac: "Breathe into your stomach, not into your chest."

Brynlee: "I can feel the power already! It's making me sweat!"

Brynlee: "A little too much... I had to change back into my hot weather outfit. Sorry, babe."

Isaac: "Ha! I can run through any temperature."

Servo: "You wanna fight? It'll be really fun! LET'S FIGHT! IF WE DO FIGHT THOUGH, I'LL KNOCK YOUR DOME OFF! YOU WANNA FIGHT? HUH? LET'S FIGHT!"

Alright, I think it's time to go home.

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Dwayne Parsons!

Brynlee: "Now, everyone can finally meet you, little one!"

Jasmine: "I love my new baby brother!"

Elijah: "Aren't my grandkids adorable?"

Emmie: "Not more adorable than me."

Ooh, that drink looks delicious, Brynlee!

Oop- okay... screw the straw, I guess.

Did I force Brynlee to mail a Plopsy order in the middle of a thunderstorm? Yes.

Brynlee: "Oh my gosh!"

Brynlee: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Brynlee: "I was almost struck by lightning!"

Wow, you weren't kidding.

Brynlee: "Why would you make me come out here?!"

Servo: "I love being safe and inside, away from the mysterious weather. Time to bake."

Aww! It looks like Emmie wants to help Servo bake.

Emmie: "I wanna stir it!"

Servo: "You've gotta have some strong wrists to stir this batter."

Servo: "Now, to add some eggs."

Milkshake: "I call dibs on the first cookie."

Emmie: "No, I do!"

Emmie: "I WANT THE FIRST COOKIE!"

Milkshake: "Seriously?"

Servo's cookies look delicious! And very sugary...

Servo: "Oh my gosh, what was I thinking serving sugary cookies to an already crazy family?!"

Emmitt: "Cookies for breakfast?"

Only because Servo is learning the baking skill, yes.

The Parsons had better not get a sugar rush.

Aww, so adorable!

Kylan: "Ugh, grandpa!"

Kylan: "I love you more than grandpa, trash bag."

Gage: "Say what?"

Jasmine: "Another reason why I should be the favorite grandchild instead."

Milkshake is a messy eater. He's getting food everywhere!

Dwayne aged up into a toddler! He looks so much like his brother, Emmitt.

Jasmine: "I'm more adorable than Dwayne, right?"

Dwayne: "No one's more adorable than me."

Isaac: "We're back at my favorite location again?"

Brynlee: "We might as well move to Oasis Springs at this point!"

You're really brushing your teeth in the gym bathroom, Isaac?

And you really had a shower in the gym bathroom when you're not even working out, Brynlee?!

Aaand now you're knitting outside in a towel.

Brynlee: "Is there a problem?"

Isaac's work task of the day is to box.

Servo is also working on his violin skill. He's so close to mastering it!

Isaac: "It looks like it's a good day for a water balloon fight."

Kylan & Emmitt: "Did someone say 'water balloon fight'?"

Isaac: "Should I go easy on them?"

I mean, how harsh could water balloons be?

Kylan: "You ready to knock dad on his butt?"
Emmitt: "You read my mind."

Okay... that's very harsh.

Isaac: "They really think they can knock me on my butt?"

I wonder who's gonna throw the first water balloon?

Kylan: "Heads up, Emmitt!"

Emmitt: "Huh?"

Emmitt: "OWW!"

Isaac: "Wow, he got him right in the face."

Kylan: "I've been waiting to do that since he made fun of me for not being able to water balloon fight when I was a toddler!"

Emmitt: "Seriously?! I thought we were going to hit dad with the water balloons!"

Isaac: "Ha-ha, you can't hit me!"

Kylan: "Don't worry, Emmitt! I was cooling you down because it's hot outside!"

Emmitt: "I'll get you, and it'll look like an accident."

Kylan: "I wouldn't be so sure!"

Emmitt: "You missed."

Isaac: "Kylan might have missed, but I won't miss."

Or will he?

Emmitt: "Ha! Miss!"

Emmitt: "You can't hit me, you can't hit me!"

Isaac: "Alright, no more going easy on them."

During the water balloon fight, Servo reached level 10 of the violin skill! Hooray! If only he could participate in the water balloon fight.

Kylan: "Hey, dad! Watch out!"

Isaac: "Miss!"

Emmitt: "You really missed? You're an embarrassment to this legacy."

Kylan: "Ugh! I can't believe I missed!"

Isaac: "Ha-ha! You missed, you missed!"

Isaac: "No one can hit me."

Emmitt: "Watch out, dad!"

*Splash!*

Woah! He got him right in the face!

Isaac: "Where am I?"

Emmitt: "I really got dad right in the face!"

Brynlee: *Sigh* "The Parsons competitive and crazy nature lives on, not through me, but through my kids."

I told you it could come back to bite us.

Kylan: "You suck, dad!"

Isaac: "Really?"

Isaac: "It's only because I'm hungry, I need a burger."

Sure it is.

Kylan: "Woah!"

Emmitt: "Hahahahaha! Kylan slipped over!"

Isaac: "This burger should help me regain my energy."

The boys decided to have some lunch, too.

What are you upset about?

Emmitt: "I wanted a hot dog."

Kylan: "I wanted fries."

Isaac: "You kids do know you can just switch, right?"

Isaac: "I wonder where their absent mindedness comes from, it's not from me."

From their great-grandfather, Deven.

Isaac: "Hey! I know what'll cheer you guys up!"

Isaac: "BLEURGHEVUBBE!!"

Emmitt: "Hahahahaha! That makes up for you being horrible at water balloon fighting, dad!"

Brynlee: "Oh, snap. He roasted you, babe."

Brynlee: "These fries are gooood."

You're enjoying them a little too much. I think it's time to head home.

Brynlee needs to get some inspiration flowing for her aspiration.

Brynlee: "What better way to get inspired than drinking some inspiration potion?"

It looks very inspiring.

How do you feel, Brynn?

Brynlee: " Very inspired!"

Elijah: "I can smell the inspiration from here."

Brynlee: "All this inspiration is making me want to knit."

Brynlee: "I have knitting ideas I've never had before! Maybe I should knit a car?!"

Sorry, ma'am. There's no cars in The Sims 4.

Milkshake: "Bummer."

Nova: "Can I haz some burger? I'm eating for two."

Dwayne: "Did y'all hear something?"

Are you snoring out of your butt?

Emmie: "Mind your business."

Nova gave birth to a female puppy she had with another dog in the neighborhood! Introducing Ice Cream Parsons!

She's such a little cutie!

And, of course, Servo already loves her.

He's always been an animal lover.

Milkshake: "Let me groom you, mommy."

Emmie: "This is how you do it."

Milkshake seems to be enjoying it.

Ice Cream: "Where's the food at?"

A true Parsons dog.

Isaac: "You're so adorable! You want some food?"

Ice Cream: "What does it look like?"

Kylan: "Remember when we kicked dad's butt at water balloon fighting, yesterday?"

Emmitt: "I remember it like it was yesterday."

It was yesterday...

Jasmine: "Can I kick daddy's butt at water balloon fighting, too?"

Not yet.

Milkshake: "What does this human want?"

Gage: "I want to be able to go to the bathroom without you watching me."

Isaac: "Did you hear my sons talking about beating me at water balloon fighting? I totally kicked their butts!"

Sure you did...

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Kylan! He has such a sweet face. I can see different relatives in his features. He's prolly the most adorable, and inclusive, mix of genes in this generation.

    Oh my gosh, going into labour on a community lot! Good thing Brynlee knows what to do. I'm almost disappointed that the baby doesn't appear on the lot.

    Y'know, I was looking forward to Isaac training Caitlyn. More quality time with the extended family! I hope she shows up at the gym, again. On the other hand, seeing Caitlyn and Brynlee box makes me appreciate Isaac's and Servo's prowess even more! :D Though I do give Brynlee full credit for hitting the gym so soon after giving birth. ;)

    Congrats on Brynlee making such a go of Plopsy! :)

    Another boy! :) Welcome to the world, Dwayne! (The suspense about his name and gender was killing me. ;)

    That milkshake does look delicious! I'd gulp it down, too. ;)

    My gosh, Brynlee had a close call, mailing that order in the thunderstorm. I'm with Servo. I'd rather stay inside and bake, when the weather gets bad. ;) Especially when the cat helps me stir! :)

    Lol at Emmie wanting the first cookie! XD I don't know how you do it: you write up the pets so well.

    Those cookies do look good! I'm excited that Servo is learning the baking skill. :)

    Servo chose a dramatic backdrop for working on his violin skill at the gym. It could be the cover of his first album. ;)

    It's so neat, seeing how the different games handle water balloon fights. I like the water balloon bucket in TS4, and the fact that more than two Sims can play at once.

    If *only* Brynlee could knit a car! XD

    Lol at Emmie snoring out of her butt! XD

    Ice Cream is so cute! I love her coat. Her face looks rather no-nonsense, but I'm sure she'll be just as crazy as the rest of the household. ;) The cats grooming each other are too cute!

    Lol at Gage wanting some privacy in the bathroom. Every cat owner ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kylan is definitely first in line for heir, he's such a little cutie! I can see a lot of different mix of genes in him, too!

      Brynlee is used to it by now, so is Isaac! They were cool as cucumbers, I was surprised. xD

      I always forget that the extended family exists for some reason, I think it's because I'm usually so focused on the Parsons careers and skills, so it was nice to see Caitlyn again! Brynlee and Caitlyn definitely have no boxing skills at all, we all know who would be defending the house if TS4 decides to add robbers. ;)

      I was going to announce his name and gender right there, but I wanted to add a little bit of suspense, hahahahaha!

      The milkshake is CC, there's so many CC drinks that look so delicious! :D

      It scared me when Brynlee was almost struck by lightning! I know it sounds horrible, but I wanted to test TS4 to see how risky it is. Sims usually only die of old age in TS4, and we can see why, nothing is as risky as in TS2 and TS3, I'm not sure why they changed that.

      Thank you so much! The pets have a lot of facial expressions, surprisingly! So, it's super fun to write their dialogue! :D

      Ooh, Servo definitely needs an album! He can play so many instruments now, and he can even sing somehow! xD

      Water balloon and snow ball fighting is one of my favorite parts of the Sims games, they're so much fun! :D

      I'm glad you love Ice Cream! I'm not sure if it's obvious, but her coat is actually a bunch of ice cream cones. It was difficult to paint!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete