Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Chapter 33

Cam and Kalani aged up into adults!






Joey loves his Wabbit Tablet.



Cam doing his homework! And looking suspiciously happy while doing so. 🤔

Breakfast time!










I love his golden eyes. 😍

Don’t think we forgot what you did, Kalani!

It’s Love Day time! ❤️💕😍

Clean laundry! 👔

The Parsons had a family day out at a cute little cafe in Windenburg!

























Cameron and Kalani are engaged! 💍


So happy for them! 😍



Now for lots of smooches. 💋


This is too sweet! 😍


She’s still swooning over the engagement.

Cam: “Maybe if I pretend I like this salad, I can eat some pizza!”

Sorry Cam, if you eat one slice of pizza you’ll gain 200 lbs.

Milk time! 🍼



I don’t think Pudley likes this show.


Schuggles with Mr. Schnuggle Woofkins! 🐶


Garden salad for breakfast instead of fruit salad?!






She’s still bubbly as always!

Cameron and Kalani got married! 💍












I don’t think Phoebe is very happy about the wedding. She’s probably jealous, even though she’s already married herself. She must want it all about her.










Cake time! It makes me so happy to see all the Parsons kids together! 😍







Such a beautiful, lovely wedding!









Phoebe was still talking smack at the end. 😒 What is her problem?! So rude! It’s her sisters wedding and she’s acting like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment