Saturday, November 23, 2019

Chapter 30

Mommy loves her stinky little bb.






Now he’s a sleepy little bb.

I decided to switch it up and go for a more rustic look. I also added a laundry, (which I’m super excited about!) and FINALLY upgraded the front area of the house and added a family room! I didn’t get to do EVERYTHING that I wanted because they ran out of money, (they only had about $10,000 for house upgrades left after buying the computer. The money was from Kalani’s new job) but I’m so happy with how it turned out!










Here’s the full view! 😍

Love them! πŸ˜πŸ’•


He’s so tiny omg. 😍

Homework time! πŸ“–

Kalani is upgrading the bathroom sink.

Cam and Kalani are such good parents!




He’s like a little mouse.

Kalani tinkering at the robot station.

She needs to get her robot building skill to level 8 for her career.

Please don’t die, please don’t die, please don’t die.

Zander came over to visit today.



This is the first time Cam has met Zander.

I think they got along well.

Such a cute little bean.


Gimme the loot.

Zander has crafted a masterpiece out of a lump of clay. Where did those sticks come from?

Crazy eyes. πŸ‘€

He’s so tiny, he’s like a spec. πŸ˜‚

Excuse me, where is the studded choker mailwoman?! 🀬

If only TV was like this in real life. This looks pretty entertaining.

Pudley v. Laser Pointer Part 1




So fresh and so clean! ✨


Aww this makes me so happy! 😍





Even when I zoom in you’re still so smoll!

Joey’s mom has got it goin’ on!

Kalani is pregnant again! 🀰





No comments:

Post a Comment