Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Chapter 20

I’m so excited! I finally upgraded the living room and I’m really happy with how it turned out!




I also began to add a deck for the backyard.



Breakfast time! šŸ³

Bryanna is loving the new living room! The other one was cheap for so long. šŸ˜‚



Walks with Lulu. ❤️





It’s New Years Eve time! šŸŽ‰

Averie came over to visit today!










I think Kalani just realized Averie is pregnant. šŸ˜‚




In case you’re wondering what the Parsons see when they mould their clay 50 times a day. šŸ˜‚


The Parsons earned enough money to afford this bad boy! The most expensive shower! šŸšæ

Let the good times roll.


Kalani has started upgrades on the shower.

This cat that looks like Gracie came running through the house. I don’t know why, but a bunch of stray cats keep doing the same thing.


The day is going well!






Kalani continues to do her thang and upgrade the shower.








Kieran and Bryanna are being extra romantic today.





The shower is now fully upgraded!

Now Kalani can focus on upgrading the fireplace.

Someone got a BBQ for Winterfest, so Kieran decided to make some hamburgers! šŸ”




Kalani finished upgrading the fireplace in no time, so she started upgrading the microwave and the sink.


New Year’s Eve! šŸŽ‰





Rest In Peace Bryanna Parsons, Generation 1 Heiress. šŸ˜­









Kieran couldn’t handle living without Bryanna.





Rest In Peace Kieran Parsons.




Mason aged up into a young adult!


Goodbye, Mason!



Poor Kalani is left all on her own to take care of herself and Lulu and she’s only a teen.






Lulu really wanted to go for a walk!

It helps Kalani get her mind off things.




When Kalani got back from her walk with Lulu, it really hit her how tough it will be not having her parents around.


Lulu has been extra needy since they passed, and Kalani is trying her best to care for her, but she’s struggling.

Back to upgrading. šŸ”§

Poor Kalani. šŸ˜¢



The sink is fully upgraded!

Poor Mason and Kalani are devastated. šŸ˜­


Nooo! Rest In Peace Lulu. šŸ˜­








I can’t make this up.

After reaping Lulu’s soul, the grim reaper went outside and started making snow angels and shoveling snow. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£



I think I’ll keep Kalani working as a barista when she goes to university (if it’s a young adult job too). Otherwise, I’ll just have her be a babysitter. She has to make that cash somewhere, she broke.

The snow is clearing up! šŸŒØ❄️☃️




Back at it again with the upgrades. šŸ”§

Kalani has been getting a bit lonely lately.

Luckily, she has 29384 siblings she can contact.

Kalani aged up into a young adult!



4 comments:

  1. Poor Kalani, being left all alone and their parents dying while she's still a teen! Looking forward to reading on and seeing how the family evolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel horrible for Kalani, all the siblings moved out and everyone else died! Luckily things start looking up from here for her!

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed that you have a 21-generation legacy. Wow. I enjoyed reading about the first generation of the Parsons. Normally, I find legacy beginnings a bit boring, but yours isn't (it's interesting and funny). I'm curious to see how things progress from here and I feel so bad for Kalani because everyone in her family has either died or moved out.

    I found out about the Parsons from the Sims forums. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog and checking out the Parsons! I'm so happy you're enjoying it so far. I tried to keep things interesting by starting out with a big family from generation 1, hahaha! :)

      Delete