Monday, October 28, 2019

Chapter 14

The Parsons are going camping! 🏞🌲




Breakfast time! 🍳




 
While the kids played horseshoes...

Kieran lit himself on fire. Looks like things are getting off to a great start.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from this crazy family. 😂










When you need to pee but also need to win horseshoe throwing. 😂

Sister vs. sister mud fight!

Who will win?!









Everyone is camping while Bryanna is glamping. ✨



These three might as well be triplets at this point!










The mud fight continues!




I think Kalani won! 😂




YOU DIDN’T COME HERE TO READ PUT THE BOOKS DOWN KIERAN AND BRYANNA! OMG YOU GUYS ARE GETTING SO OLD!




You guys Kieran reached level 10 cooking skill! While making franks and beans on an outdoor BBQ. 😂😂😂

Not how I expected it to happen, but yay! This will be so good for his culinary career!



Why are you hiding in the bathroom Phoebe? Come outside and spend time with your crazy dysfunctional family right now!

Good thing they went camping in the fall time so they can use the fireplace!

I think Gracie likes camping!


These two are just as close as the other three!

I wanna cuddle Gracie too! 😢


Mason cloud watching! ☁️



Franks and beans for dinner!







Literally everyone would not stop farting after eating the franks and beans! 😂😂😂








Bryanna’s scary story seemed pretty terrifying!


I think she needs to calm down before she gives her children nightmares for months. 😂








Roasting marshmallows! 🍡










There’s a ghost in the bathroom so I think it’s time for the Parsons to pack their bags and never come back. 😂 SO CREEPY! 👻

Goodnight. 😴







Good morning! RISE AND SHIIINE ☀️

Bryanna has already broken something and seems pretty proud of it.

She won’t be so proud when she’s the one that has to fix it. 🤡
 
This toast looks delicious!


Kieran’s mom passed away so he’s been crying! I got the slice of life mod, so that’s why he has tears in his eyes. His eyes are brown, but the tears made them look blue. I ended up removing the mod not long after, it was NOT for me. All the negativity drove me crazy.



It’s a bummer that it’s raining, so the Parsons couldn’t go exploring like I planned.


There was a cute lodge they went to, though.


So many cool bugs were in the lodge!





Yes, Zander also has tears in his eyes, lol.




Is that a good idea to cloud watch in the rain, Phoebe?



The Parsons ended up having fun in the lodge despite the rain!







A forest or a rain forest? 🤔


How fun!



Zander copied Phoebe and decided to cloud watch while it’s raining, but he added a little twist and made sure he was in a mud puddle too. 😂

Family time!









Don’t think not being at home will stop the Parsons from dancing! 😂

What are you blushing about?

Last night before they go home!




 
Gracie Being a Mood: The Trilogy

2 comments:

  1. Loving this so far! Sooo many kids! They're all adorable.

    I had slice of life too and yeah there was too much going on for my liking, I wanted it for being invited to parties but I don't think it's been updated and it keeps throwing up errors on MCCC

    I'll have to keep reading and catch up to the later chapters haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I really wanted the legacy to start off big, it's a bit of foreshadowing for the next few generations. xD

      I can definitely understand why people like slice of life in their games, but it was waaay too much for me. My sims were always being bullied and crying 24/7!

      Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it so much! The first few chapters aren't the best, and the graphics weren't great on my old laptop, but I promise things start getting better soon! :D

      Delete