Friday, September 20, 2024

Chapter 334

Where there's grilled fruit, there's a bunch of Parsons.

Bianca: "This is the best meal ever."

A true Parsons child.

Hadley: "Grilled fruit!"
Bennett: "Yummy!"

It's Egg Day time! 🐇🥚🌸

For some reason, the plaques the Parsons are supposed to receive from completing their recent collections haven't arrived in the mail, yet.

Kirsten: "Could you stop sending me out there everyday, then? I'm tired of reading Servo's stupid fan mail."

Kirsten: "Where's Bennett?"

Bennett: "Hahaha!"

Bonehilda: "That's the sweetest thing ever. It makes me want a baby with Servo."

Bianca: "There's still some grilled fruit somewhere. I can smell it!"

Scott, is this really the best place to eat dinner?

Scott: "I was just trying to get some peace and quiet, is that so bad?"

There's only one color variation of the seed-shaped gemstone, thank gosh.

Ooh, look who it is!

Bubblegum: "Make sure he doesn't throw flowers all over my nice lawn again."

Elle: "The Flower Bunny is so babyish."
Bennett: "Flower Bunny is the best!"

Scott's roomie from university came over to visit!

Roomie: "Ah... sweet air conditioning."

Scott: "Are you here to clean the wall near the TV for no reason again?"

Roomie: "How'd ya know?"

Toffee, stop that!

Roomie: "I'm gonna steal some food out of their fridge. It's just like old times when I used to steal Scott's coffee."

Elle: "Who wants some dessert for dinner?"

Okay, everyone, out of the fridge!

How ironic... the Flower Bunny next to a dust bunny.

Scott: "That's ironic and iconic."

Bubblegum: "I love this appliance!"

You're very different from Kingston, then.

Rachel: "Who dares to step near my fairy tale castle?!"

Bianca: "Woah, I didn't know it was that serious."

Kirsten is down in the collectables room vaccuuming. It's filthy down here!

Bennett: "I'm reading Rex Treks again!"

For the 10th time today.

Rachel: "The swing set is so much fun!"
Bianca: "I know, right?"

Christopher: "Guys... can you let me in the house? I'm kinda wearing a sweater during a heatwave and it's very uncomfortable."

Servo is going to work on the 'Soulmate' aspiration. First step is to invite over his soulmate, Bonehilda.

They need to become BFF's so he can be 'married to his BFF'. He can also use this as an opportunity to begin working on the new 'romance' skill.

It may be the weekend, but the kids have decided to work on their school projects. (Mostly for the crafted items room.)

Elle: "I'd rather be watching TV."

Hadley: "Mr. Butterfly is gonna save the world!"

That's officially the best superhero name ever.

Scott: "Ducky is cooler than Mr. Butterfly."

Aww, so cute!

Bennett: "Let's swap toys!"

Hadley: "No way! Mr. Butterfly is way cooler than Ducky."

Kirsten is here to help out!

Elle: "I'm supposed to turn this into a volcano?!"

Elle: "Somehow, I managed to do it!"

It looks great!

Elle: "Ahh! Bees!"

Kirsten: "The bees aren't attacking me. They must like me-"

Kirsten: "AHHH!!!"

Since Elle has been rewarded extra credit, the volcano can now be placed in the crafted items room.

Elle: "I'd love to stay here and chat, but I have a prom to get to."

Elle: "I'm gonna be the best dressed, I just know it."

Elle: "Wait a minute... where is everybody? ...Where are all the prom decorations?"

Oop- it looks like prom isn't being held after all.

Elle: "Are you kidding me? Who's gonna admire how awesome my dress is, now?"

???: "I don't even want to go to this stupid prom."

???: "Wait a minute... what the heck?"

Elle: "Hey! Looks like we're the only ones here, I guess. I'm Elle."

Owen: "Hey! I'm Owen. I thought I'd be relieved about no one being here, but now I'm kinda disappointed."

Elle: "Me too. No one's here to tell me how awesome my dress is, now."

Owen: "I can! Your dress is awesome."

Elle: "Gee, thanks. Wanna make the most of this and just have our own mini prom?"

Owen: "You know it!"

Elle & Owen: "Prom buddies!"

Elle: "I'm gonna post on social bunny so that everyone else feels excluded."

Owen: "I like the sounds of that."

Owen: "This auditorium is freezing!"

Elle: "Well, where else can we have our own mini prom?"

Owen: "Maybe in the school hallway? Don't they have heaters in there?"

Elle: "Sure... what are we gonna do about music?"

Owen: "I can steal a speaker from my best friend's locker!"

Elle: "...What about food and drinks?"

Owen: "...I have an apple in my locker?"

Owen: "It might have some mold on it, though."

Elle: "Sounds delicious! Before we start our own prom, I have an idea..."

Elle: "Hehehe... no teachers are here to stop me from pranking the white board.""

Owen: "I think the coast is clear... go for it!"

What are you gonna draw on the white board?

Elle: "You'll see."

Elle: "That concludes today's lesson, class."

Owen: "That prank was awesome!"

Elle: "I know, right?"

Owen: "Shall we get this mini prom started, or what?"

Elle: "We shall! Into the hallway?"

Owen: "Do you have music playing earbuds, by any chance?"

Elle: "I'm a millionaire, I have everything."

Owen: "OUR EARBUDS SHOULD BE IN SYNC WITH THE SPEAKER, NOW!"

Elle: "YEP! I CAN HEAR IT!"

Who needs a big fancy prom in an auditorium, anyway?

All you need is two sims, a hallway and some earbuds.

Fabulous.

Owen: "IT'S GREAT NOT HAVING SO MANY SIMS AROUND!"

Elle: "YEAH! WE'RE NOT BUMPING INTO ANYONE THIS WAY!"

Owen: "THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!"

It's great to see a negative situation turned positive!

Elle: "THIS HAS BEEN GREAT, THANKS FOR MAKING TONIGHT SO SPECIAL, OWEN!"

Owen: "RIGHT BACK AT YA!"

Owen: "Wait... you know we could have lowered the volume on the earbuds this whole time?"

Elle: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Time to head home from this very untraditional prom!

Elle: "What are you doing outside this late, Toffee?"

Toffee: "You're right, I should be in my favorite sleeping spot."

Toffee: "Zzz..."

The crystal tree is so close to becoming magnificent quality!

One of the girls crafted a mini Servo. It's adorable!

Scott: "Who's my favorite dusty friend that's gonna hopefully gift me a collectable item we don't have yet?"

Servo and Scott are down at the flea market in San Myshuno to hopefully find some snowglobes and other collectables!

Aww, man. The Parsons have all these crystals already.

Scott: "I need to show everyone how cool my bicycle is."

Servo: "I'm making a wish into the wish fountain. I'm not saying it out loud, but it may have something to do with getting away from these crazy sims."

You kinda said it out loud, so it's not happening.

Fan: "Servo, can I have a hug?"

Servo: "Sorry, hugs are reserved for my wife only."

Scott: "These spring rolls are good!"

Scott: "Servo, over here! I'm your biggest fan!"

Servo: "Very funny."

Servo: "This violinist is good, but I need to show these sims what a violin master sounds like."

Go, Servo!

It's ya birthday!

Servo: "Is that an appropriate reaction to a tragic violin song about the freezer bunny melting?"

Looks like everyone is loving Servo's violin skills!

Servo: "How could they not?"

Finally! A snow globe box!

Ergh... the Parsons already have all of the MySims, too.

I never knew that there were some variations of furniture that are only available at the flea market. Time to snatch them up! (I was also unaware that sims can trade items here. I never knew of the flea market's power! Scott was only able to trade items that the Parsons already have, but this should be helpful for later!)

Hooray! Scott found another tassle! Now, only one more tassle to find for the Parsons to complete their collection.

Servo: "Maybe we could check the nearby temple?"

Nope, it's closed.

Servo: "I got followed all around Tomerang by this fan until he fainted for nothing?"

Servo and Scott weren't able to find any messages in a bottle in Tartosa. Not a single one spawned!

At least they found a seashell in Sulani. Time to head home.

Scott: "I need a yogurt bowl after all that collectable searching."

The new cuddle animations from Love Struck are so cute!

Happy birthday, Rachel!

Kirsten: *Blows horn so loud it can be heard in Brindleton Bay*

Happy birthday, Bennett!

Happy birthday, Hadley!

Rachel aged up into a teen!

Bennett aged up into a child!

So did Hadley!

Once again... this is adorable!

Now that Bonehilda isn't here, Servo needs to read some romance skill books to max out his romance skill.

Who wouldn't want to max out a skill after this amount of encouragement from the party bot?

Kirsten: "I'm tired of grilled fruit."

EXCUSE YOU?!

The party bot is being very encouraging today. It's playing music and throwing confetti next to everyone that's studying or doing homework!

Servo: "Why isn't it in the hallway encouraging me to read this skill book?"

The Parsons are getting close to completing their Sulani shells collection!

Hadley: "Can the party bot stop playing Winter Holiday music already?! I hate it!"

Oh. My. Gosh. IS THAT THE PREGNANT WALK?!

Okay... Bonehilda called one of the Parsons quite some time ago and asked if she should expand her family. I selected 'yes', and nothing happened, so I thought it wasn't happening. It's been a few sim weeks, and now Bonehilda is pregnant?! Her and Servo purposely waited to pull a fast one on me.

Bonehilda: "Do you want to feel the baby kicking, honey?"

Servo: "Of course I do!"

Every single one of Servo's kids has been born without me planning it! I wonder what the heck their child is gonna look like.

Even the cleaning bot is confused.

Servo: "That's a whole lot of kicking."

Bonehilda: "Watch out for my beautiful hand crafted ring! The baby almost kicked it off my finger."

Servo: "I wonder where that beautiful ring came from... oh wait. I crafted it!"

Scott: "I rode all the way over here from the living room to see Bonehilda pregnant with my own eyes."

Scott: "You really pulled a fast one on our creator and had a baby without her planning it?"
Servo: "Yep... it's funnier that way."

I can hear you both!

Bennett: "Do you love classical music as much as I do, Mr. Robot?"

Hadley: "As long as the party bot isn't playing winter holiday music, I'm happy."

Scott: "Ugh, I can hear the classical music from here. I hate classical music!"

Oh, come on!

The Parsons are down in San Myshuno for leisure day! (And to find some more snow globes.)

Bennett: "Why are we bothering? We know the snow globes aren't gonna spawn!"

Servo: "He's right."

The Parsons decided to play some basketball in the meantime while waiting for some snow globes to spawn.

Kirsten is better at basketball than I expected!

Servo: "I'll show you guys who's the basketball king-"

Did you just fall on your butt?

Servo: "You saw nothing." 

Bennett: "I saw it. It was hilarious, and I'll remember it forever."

Rachel: "LOOK AT ME!"

Servo: "You missed."
Rachel: "At least I didn't fall to the ground like you."

Since it's leisure day, it's a perfect day to head down to the beach in Sulani! The Parsons can also search for some seashells while they're here, of course.

Rachel: "I'm not searching for seashells. I'm gonna swim around, instead!"

You guys are building a sand sculpture? Is anyone searching for seashells?!

Looks like Servo is the only one.

A Parsons spare has been spotted in the wild. Hey, Christopher!

Bennett: "Does this look like a cowplant?"

Not even close.

Kirsten: "Our awesome sand sculpture is complete!"

Hadley: "We made a turtle!"

Aww, it's so cute!

I wonder what these two are making?

Scott: "I found another seashell!"

Great job, Scott!

Okay, now this sand sculpture looks like a cowplant.

Servo is being followed all around the beach by weirdo fans.

Kirsten: "I'm glad I'm not famous, so I don't have that problem."

Find those seashells!

Anything?

Kirsten: "Nope."

Servo: "I found one!"

Okay, that's enough seashell collecting for today. It's time to head home.

Servo: "A seagull pooped on me as I was leaving!"

Kirsten: *Yawn* "I'm exhausted from being in the sun all day."

How many utiliti bots does it take to fix and clean a toilet?

Bubblegum: "Apparently, a lot."

Toffee: "I'll sit by the toilet that's not broken or dirty."

Toffee's strange obsession with the toilet continues.

Hey, how the heck did you get in here, random dog?

Toffee's other obsession besides the toilet is hanging around by Servo's side all day long.

Kirsten: "Aren't baked potatoes for breakfast awesome?"

Hadley: "No! I hate baked potatoes!"

Rachel: "You hate everything."

Hadley: "You know what? I do hate everything!"

Hooray! Scott finally found some silver!

It shall be added to the collectables room. Now, all the Parsons need to complete their metals collection again is rose gold!

Speaking of collectables, Scott, Kirsten and Servo are down in Tomerang again to find the last tassle they need.

Maybe swimming across the water over to the cave will help them find it?

Scott can still swim faster than Servo, apparently.

Scott: "It's all thanks to the fitness I've gained from riding my bicycle absolutely everywhere."

That explains it.

Would you two hurry up?!

Scott: "They're such slow pokes."

Into the cave they go!

Kirsten: "That was scary and I found nothing."

I'm surprised the bees aren't attacking Toffee. They attack everyone.

Elle: "Look what I made while you were away! I'm such a chef."

You know you aren't supposed to be cooking, right?

Elle: "I know, that's why it's funny!"

Scott got these cool purple bubbles from one of the San Myshuno festivals!

Scott: "Purple bubbles are so much cooler than regular bubbles."

Hooray! Servo has reached the top of the writer career in the author branch!

Next, he'll be joining the athlete career in the bodybuilder branch.

Servo: "Just raise our bill, already. We haven't been complying with the N.A.P. policies."

N.A.P. Inspector: "At least you're honest."

Servo is down at the gym in Oasis Springs. He needs to 'mentor fitness' for his career task.

Servo: "Well, well, well, is that a rock climbing wall I see?"

Servo: "Time to turn every difficulty this thing has to the max!"

Go, Servo!

Scott: "I heard there was a rock climbing wall and I had to come down here just to watch Servo climb it."

Was that a slip, Servo?!

Even the paparazzi is here to capture Servo's rock climbing skills.

Who wants to go next?

Townie: "Not me..."
Scott: "Me neither."

Too bad, Scott.

Scott: "Let me turn everything down to the easiest feat possible."

Go, Scott!

While Scott rock climbs, Servo is mentoring this sim who's not even working out.

Scott: "I'm fine... I'm totally not scared for my life, or anything!"


No comments:

Post a Comment