Friday, January 19, 2024

Chapter 317

It's go time!

Kira: "Who peed all over the floor?!"

Uh... you did. Well, actually, your water broke.

Kira: "I was having a good sleep before that happened."

Zeke: "My girlfriend's in labor?! What do I do?!"

Kira: "I don't think yelling and screaming is the best thing to do, babe."

Zeke: "I don't know what else to do! I'm panicking!"

You've got this, Kira!

*Sparkles!*

Kira: "Would it be wrong if I asked Servo to clean up that puddle on the floor?"

It's a girl! 💗 Introducing Roxxi Parsons!

Kira: "I bet you're hungry after all of that 'being born'."

Tiffany: "Ah... this is the best day of my life. There's grilled fruit for breakfast."

Uh... what about your grandchild being born?

Tiffany: "You can't expect me to choose between grilled fruit and my grandchild being born!"

Zeke: "Seriously, mom?! Obviously, it's the grilled fruit!"

Dimitri: "Grilled fruit trumps everything."

Juniper: "Who needs grilled fruit when you can be a plantsim and photosynthesise?"

Juniper is going for his morning swim.

He needs to enjoy this sunshine while it lasts. Before he knows it, it'll be cloudy and he'll be back to drinking sunshines in a can.

Hey, no kicking the soccer ball in the kitchen!

And, for the love of plumbobs, could someone please do the laundry?!

Kira: "Since Bonehilda won't do it, I guess I will."

Servo is back down at the science center, much to the delight of his co-workers.

Servo, stop doing your work tasks and go look for some metals!

Servo: "I was waiting for them to spawn."

Is that a geode from Sixam?!

Servo has collected enough metals to create another invention.

Behold... the cloning machine!

This machine can not only clone objects, but sims as well with a few upgrades!

Time to try this bad boy out.

Servo: "I'm so excited!"

Since Servo can clone metals now, he'll be able to invent and upgrade inventions even faster, now!

Oop- what the heck is that thing?

Servo: "I guess the cloning didn't work and we got a rudimentary matter cube instead. Let's try that again."

Please work this time...

Another rudimentary matter cube?! This thing can only be sold for 1 simoleon!

Servo: "Welp, that was disappointing. Looks like we'll have to try again later."

Roxxi aged up into an infant!

Kira: "You're mommy's little twin, aren't you?"

Angie: "I just love coming over here and feeling the crazy take hold of me again!"

Kira: "So, that wasn't just my imagination? Sims really become crazy just by stepping foot in this place?"
Angie: "You must be new here."

Will Roxxi like tummy time?

Surprise, surprise. She hates it.

Roxxi: "Waaa!"
Juniper: "Please don't cry!"

Happy birthday, Dimitri!

Dimitri aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

I think Pancake really likes this mural Servo is painting.

Hooray! Zeke has made it to the top of the university football team!

Now that he's done that, he'll be able to join the athlete career in the professional athlete branch at level 5! He'll also receive easier promotions and higher pay. I guess he can drop out of university and join his new career right now, since he won't need his degree.

Zeke: "I have a new uniform!"

Zeke can get a head start in his daily career task by going for a jog.

Servo: "The cloning machine has finally decided to work!"

Servo needs some elements for his next invention. Luckily, he can extract some from the metals he has in his inventory.

Looks like Smoothie had a kitten with another cat in the neighborhood! Introducing Mochi Parsons!

Pancake also had a puppy with another dog in the neighborhood! Introducing Lady Parsons!

Pancake: "These two are adorable, but not as adorable as me."

Lady: "Nothing is more adorable than a puppy!"

Mochi: "Except for a kitten."

This is too cute!

Mochi: "This automatic floor vacuum looks like a pancake... hey... so does the dog."

Juniper is up for Roxxi's morning feed.

Juniper: "Why do I have to do it? I need to go for my morning plantsim swim so that I don't wilt!"

Servo extracted enough elements to work on his next invention.

Kira is pregnant again!

Servo has invented a electroflux wormhole generator! This thing can contact aliens and can even be used to travel to Sixam once Servo upgrades it! No more tedious rocket ship building!

Tiffany: "You're not enjoying tummy time today, are you, Roxxi?"

Nope, she's had enough.

I think someone needs a nap.

At least Juniper can finally go for his daily swim, now.

Since Servo has now invented everything he possibly can, he can move on from the scientist career. He'll be joining the doctor career, next!

Lady: "Come over here and be distracted by the stove for no reason while I eat all the food in the food bowl."

Pancake: "What was that? I stopped listening after you said I should be distracted by the stove. I love doing that!"

Bonehilda: "I'm not here for two days and the dishes instantly pile up."

Kira: "Ugh, this morning sickness is kicking my butt."

Zeke: "Sucks to be you."

Kyle: "What a jerk, man."

Would y'all leave Servo alone and let him paint his murals in peace?!

Zeke is tired after kicking the soccer ball all day. What a tough life.

Roxxi finally lifted her head on her own for the first time! Hooray!

That's a lovely bouquet you're working on there, Tiffany.

Tiffany: "But, it screams 'winter'. We're in the middle of summer."

Too bad, you need to make every single bouquet imaginable.

Bonehilda got to the mold before the automatic floor vacuum had a chance.

Uh oh, here it comes.

It was too late, but it decided to show off its mold killing skills, anyway.

Bonehilda: "Those skills are no match for my speed."

Poor Kira is exhausted. She's been awake all day and night with Roxxi.

Lady: "Puddles!"

Stop that! That's toilet water!

FINALLY! The Parsons have collected the final postcard they need and they have now collected every single postcard! It only took forever and a day.

It's all thanks to this little flying squirrel right here.

Sassy: "No need to verbally thank me. I accept 'thanks' in the form of treats."

Admire this random portrait display I decided to put in the living room.

How much water do you need, Juniper?!

Tiffany: "That's not excessive, or anything."

Juniper: "I was wilting from lack of water, now I'm overgrowing from too much water!"

Look who's awake from her nap!

Kira: "The girl who never sleeps... and neither does her mommy."

Servella: "Having babies looks tough."

Kira: "Because it is!"

Zeke already got a promotion! He's tired out of his mind, though.

Thank gosh Roxxi can now do tummy time by herself in her crib since she never sleeps for long.

Smoothie: "Get away from me, peasant!"

Pancake: "I just wanted to play."

Oh no!

The nursery is suffering from a bug infestation!

Juniper: "Ugh, what the heck is going on in here?!"

Juniper: "Go away, stupid bugs!"

Juniper: "Ugh! Go! Away! BUGS!!!"
Tiffany: "Step aside, honey. I've got this."

Juniper: "What do you mean you've 'got this'? What could be more effective than stomping the bugs?"

Tiffany: "A $750 simoleon fumigation device! Hold your breath!"

Tiffany: "Be gone, bugs!"

Tiffany: "There, problem solved."

Juniper: "I can't believe I just stomped those bugs for nothing."

Tiffany: "It's fine, not everyone can be a genius like me."

Phew, thank gosh those bugs are gone.

Kira: "I'm just glad I didn't have to be the one who dealt with that."

Mochi: "Me either."

Somehow, Pancake has now become infested with bugs. He needs a bath, stat! Who's currently not doing anything?

Juniper: "Uh... I'm really busy..."

You're about to be really busy.

Juniper was forced has volunteered to bathe the bugs off of Pancake!

Kira: "Huh... I guess this means tummy time is over. She fell asleep right in the middle of it. I'm just glad she's finally sleeping!"

According to a random popup, Zeke kicked the ball 424 times and has set a new record for himself. That's impressive! I wonder if he'll ever beat that?

Hooray! Roxxi sat up for the first time all on her own!

Kira: "That means you can try your first bit of baby food, now."

Kira: "Let's try some applesauce."

*Drumroll*

She loves it!

Kira: "Hahaha! She loves it a bit too much!"

Kira: "Eugh! I just tried some and it's horrible!"

Servo, get inside immediately! It's raining!

Servo can begin the knitted items collection and be nice and safe indoors.

Meanwhile, Roxxi is learning to stand.

Welp... that was fast.

Roxxi stood up all on her own!

Kira: "I'm such a great teacher."
Juniper: "My granddaughter is a genius, just like me!"

Juniper: "Well, well, well, look who else is standing."

Pancake: "Am I a genius, too?"

Zeke: "I just woke up at noon and I'm off to work! See ya!"

Kira: "I hope I don't go into labor before he gets home."

Juniper: "Ugh, I'm feeling dizzy. I think I'm getting sick!"
Servo: "Thankfully, I don't have that problem."

Juniper, get inside! Didn't you just say you're getting sick?!

Juniper: "Plantsims can't resist mud!"

Now, Roxxi can learn to crawl.

Tiffany: "Come out here Roxxi so I can teach you how to crawl."

...How exactly is she meant to do that?

I can't believe I got every single pet and Servo sleeping all in one picture.

Kira: "I think it's go time! My water just broke!"

Kira: "Also, I just peed myself, so there's a very nasty puddle on the floor."

Zeke: "You can do this, babe!"

Kira: "I know I can... if you get out of my way!"

Zeke: "Why is she yelling at me? I'm just trying to be supportive!"
Kira: "Oof, just shut up!"

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Nathaniel Parsons! But, wait... that's not all...

For the 5th generation in a row... twins! It's a girl! 💗 Introducing Jeanette Parsons!

Kira: "We had twins? Twins are awesome!"

Kira: "I'm so excited!"

That's a reaction I didn't expect.

Luckily, Zeke and Kira have plenty of help to care for the kids.

Kira: "You're so adorable, just like me."

Mochi: "Hey, I'm adorable too!"

Yes, yes you are.

Finally! Roxxi is crawling, hooray!

Happy birthday, Roxxi!

Roxxi aged up into a toddler!

Now that Roxxi no longer needs a crib, it's time to install another crib in the nursery for the twins, fit with a baby mobile, of course.

Juniper: "Why is every book around here about a crazy family?"

Lady is sound asleep on the kitchen floor.

Zeke: "I still can't believe we had twins."

I can't believe it, either. FIVE GENERATIONS IN A ROW!

You know you're becoming a true Parsons when your favorite food suddenly becomes grilled fruit.

*Sparkles!*

*Sparkles!*

Lady aged up into an adult!

So did Mochi!

Servella, why are you here at 3AM?

Servella: "I forgot the time difference between here and Sixam."

Nathaniel aged up into an infant!

So did Jeanette!

Now, I'm worried for these two. They have a toddler and two infants, which isn't easy.

Sleep time!

Now, everyone will be able to get a good night's rest-

Roxxi: "I'm awake!"

Kira: "When will I be able to get that good night's rest you spoke of?"

Roxxi: "Never!"

Tiffany: "I remember when that was me."

Juniper: "If I could marry food, I'd still choose you over grilled fruit."

Tiffany: "...That's the weirdest compliment you've ever given me."

Tiffany: "But, also the sweetest, because grilled fruit is the best, and so am I."

Servo is down at the hospital for his first day of work as a doctor!

Of course, his co-workers are excited to see him because he's a ✨global superstar✨.

Servo's main promotion goal is to deliver a baby, but until that happens, he'll just take care of some patients for now.

Servo: "We need to take a swab sample to make sure you don't have any serious illnesses."

Servo: "Open up!"

Patient: "Wait a minute, you're Servo Bot?! I can't believe my doctor is Servo Bot!"

Servo: "Yep, that's me... now, will you please sit back down so we can finish the examination?"

Servo: "Hmm... sounds perfectly fine."

Servo: "Let's take your temperature."

Now, all Servo needs to do is send the swab off to the lab for testing.

Speaker: "Code watermelon! A pregnant sim is arriving to the hospital ready to give birth! Doctor Servo, please hurry and prep the delivery area!"

Ooh, this is what Servo needs to be promoted!

Townie: "Ahh! This is painful!"

Servo: "Hmm... let's see..."

Servo: "It's definitely go time! If you don't come with me to the delivery room right now, you're gonna end up giving birth here in the receptionist area! Right this way, please!"

Townie: "Oh my gosh! Okay!"

Servo: "This is my first time doing this, but don't worry, I have a degree in this. I also used to be a veterinarian."

Townie: "Uh... sounds promising?"

Servo: "Just relax."

Servo: "Now, let's see-"

Townie: "Is that what I think it is?!"

Servo: "Oopsie!"

Servo: "Sorry about that."

Servo: "Here's what I meant to do."

Servo: "Congratulations on your bundle of joy!"

Oop- she's just getting up and walking away as if nothing happened. Servo's promotion task has been successfully completed!

Back at home, Roxxi is running a food truck, I can see.

Roxxi: "Burgers!!!"

Meanwhile, the twins are doing tummy time.

Nathaniel hates it and Jeanette loves it.

Let's hope they reach their milestones quickly.

Lady: "Why does no one care when I reach a milestone? I slept through the whole night last night with no zoomies."

Servo is back to knitting, with Mochi keeping a close eye on him.

Lady: "Look! The refrigerator is still here in the exact same spot it's always been!" *BORK, BORK!*

Lady: "I love the refrigerator."

*Sparkles!*

Smoothie aged up into an elder!

Roxxi: "I want animal crackers, not peas!"

Kira: "Now, I want animal crackers, too..."

Kira, don't be a bad influence!

Kira: "We can't have animal crackers for dinner, Roxxi."

Roxxi: "But, whyyy?"

Zeke was promoted again! They weren't kidding when they said he'd have easier promotions.

Look who's awake before the crack of dawn.

Juniper: "Since you're wide awake, maybe you can work on some more milestones."

Great idea!

Tiffany: "Look who else is awake."

Why does he look like he's plotting something?

Tiffany: "Let's do some tummy time so that you and your sister reach your milestones at the same time."

Juniper has been replaced by Mochi, it appears. Where the heck did he go?

Tiffany: "Yay, Nathaniel! You lifted your head for the first time!"

Hooray!

Oh no! The flower arranging station got struck by lightning!

So did this townie... this is one of the few times I actually feel bad for a townie.

Servo: "How does it feel not being able to knit since you're not as skilled as me?"

Kira: "How does it feel not being able to eat some delicious, delectable, divine grilled fruit?"

Servo: "...No comment."

Tiffany: "Kira is a cold-hearted savage!"

Kira: "Are you finally ready for a nap so that I can take a nap, too?"

Hooray! Jeanette sat up for the first time!

Angie: "Something stinks in here."

Roxxi: "It's you, aunt Angie."

Tiffany: "This place is a pigsty. Where the heck is Bonehilda when you need her?"

The knitting collection is coming along nicely. The Parsons have an entire army of knitted toys at this point.

Angie: "What's it like being stuck here with these sims?"

Servo: "Dreadful, horrifying, horrific, horrendous, frightful, fearful, awful, terrible, shocking, appalling, hideous, grim, grisly, ghastly, harrowing, heinous, vile, nightmarish, unspeakable, loathsome, monstrous, abhorrent, detestable, hateful, abominable, atrocious, sickening. nauseating, unpleasant, horrid, awful, dreadful, terrible, appalling, horrendous, insufferable, loathsome, frightful, lousy, godawful, hellish-"

Okay, we get it, Servo.

Roxxi: "This toy is loud! I love it!"

Another townie has been struck by lightning. The weather has no mercy today.

Tiffany: "I hope my flower arranging station doesn't get struck again... or, better yet, I hope I don't get struck by lightning!"


No comments:

Post a Comment