Friday, January 5, 2024

Chapter 316

Juniper: "Don't mind me, just going for my 7AM daily plant sim swim."

Zeke: "I'm gonna go for a 7AM jog like a normal sim."

Zeke: "It's a beautiful day-"

Zeke: "This day just suddenly got a lot more beautiful."

Ooh, a sim kicking a soccer ball!

Zeke: "Hey, you're pretty awesome at that!"

Kira: "I know."

Zeke: "Bravo!"

Zeke: "Could I join?"

Kira: "Sure!"

Kira: "As long as you can keep up."

Zeke: "Oh, I can keep up."

Zeke: "Maybe even better than you."

Kira: "Wow!"

Kira: "You're, like, a professional."

Zeke: "That's because I am... well, kinda. Professional in training, to be exact."

Kira: "Sure you are."

Zeke: "Catch!"

Kira: "Woah! I almost missed it, that was fast."

Zeke: "You still caught it, though!"

Zeke: "You're almost as good as me, but no one is as good as me because I'm the most awesome sim ever."

Be nice before you chase her away!

We interrupt this program to inform you that Servo has fully upgraded the sim ray! ...Okay, continue.

Kira: "Ugh, you were way better than me. You made me look bad!"

Zeke: "You're still amazing. You could even join my university's soccer team!"

Kira: "They would let me join even though I'm not a student?"

Zeke: "Well... uh... no, but you could still come and watch me play since you like soccer."

Kira: "I mean... you're cute, but I don't know you well enough to just go and watch you play soccer this weekend."

Zeke: "Maybe you could get to know me and come with me to the recreation center tomorrow."

Kira: "You know what? I'm not doing anything else, so sure, why not?"

Zeke: "Hey, what's that supposed to mean? You're only coming because you have nothing better to do?"

Kira: "Uh... well, yeah... that's kinda exactly what I'm saying."

Zeke: "I like that answer. That's something mean that I would say. I like mean."

Kira: "Hey, I like mean too! No one likes me because I'm 'rude'."

Zeke: "Me too! I think it's also because I'm handsome and awesome, so sims get jealous."

Kira: "...Sure it is."

Zeke: "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow at the recreation center?"

Kira: "Yep!"

Kira: "See you tomorrow, I guess."

I just spotted a celebrity! It's Mayor Whiskers!

Zeke: "I love Mayor Whiskers! Not as much as I love myself, though."

Juniper: "Hey, Kyle, I like big books and I cannot lie."
Kyle: "Hahahahaha! Good one, dude!"

Juniper: "Ah... no one gets me like Kyle."

Zeke: "I'd better get home and study for soccer practice tonight."

Zeke has to study soccer strategies yet again.

Sassy: "Who wants to admire how adorable I am?"

Juniper: "I do!"

Juniper: "Who's the cutest girl in the world? You are!"

Tiffany: "Hey, I thought I was."

Angie: "I can't wait to get out of here."

Happy birthday, Angie!

Angie aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Servo: "Why, hello there, paparazzi."
Paparazzi: "Servo is approaching me? Should I be excited or suspicious?"

Pancake: "Is Servo about to do something mean?"

Servo: "Check out this new sim ray I just finished upgrading today."

Paparazzi: "It's pretty cool... hey... why are you pressing that button-"

Paparazzi: "AHHHHHH!!!"

Servo: "Welp... that didn't seem to transform you like I thought it would."

Paparazzi: "What do you mean? It changed the color of my pants, I feel like a new sim!"

Servo: "Maybe I could try and make you panic, instead."

Paparazzi: "Say what?"

Paparazzi: "Why are all these thoughts running through my head? I need to disappear."

Servo: "Hey, where did he go?"

Angie: "That entire interaction was disappointing."

Servella: "What were you doing to that poor paparazzi, dad?"

Servo: "Just getting some sweet, sweet revenge."

Servo: "Anyways, I forgot to give you this key to the house. Come over anytime you'd like, sweetie."

Servella: "For me? Thanks, dad!"

Servella: "So, I can come over at anytime whenever I want?"

Servo: "You sure can! Come over anytime you want to escape the craziness of Sixam and experience the craziness of this family instead."

Zeke is now level 3 in the soccer team! One more level to go until he's at the top!

Are you kidding me, Pancake?

Pancake: "How do you know it was me and it wasn't Kyle?"

I sure hope it wasn't Kyle.

Unfortunately, the vacuum bot doesn't clean up dog poops.

Kyle: "I'll clean it up. I can't believe the dog tried to blame me, man."

Happy birthday, Tiffany!

Kyle: ♫ "Happy birthday, my dude! Happy birthday, my dude!" ♫

Happy birthday, Juniper!

Juniper aged up into an elder!

So did Tiffany!

Tiffany: "I hate being old already."

Oh no, Kyle has influenced everyone to leave around these cans of power-sip llama berry drink!

Zeke: "I need to practice my kicking before I see Kira today. I can't let her be better than me!"

Zeke and Kira met up at the recreation center in San Sequoia!

Kira: "We didn't meet up, I graced him with my presence."

Zeke: "I need your help with raising my logic skill."

Kira: "I may not be good at chess, but something tells me you're even worse than me."

Kira: "I think this piece goes here."

Zeke: "What if I distracted you with my awesome muscles?"

Kira: "...That would kinda work."

Zeke: "Of course it would. It never fails."

Kira: "How many sims have you distracted using that method?"

Zeke: "Just myself every time I do that in the mirror."

Zeke: "Anyways, I need to focus. For some reason, soccer players need to know how to play chess."

Kira: "All that focusing isn't exactly working out for you, I'm afraid."

Kira: "What are you gonna do about that one?"

Zeke: "Are you kidding me? You just left a spot open right in front of your king."

Zeke: "Checkmate."

Kira: "Welp... that was embarrassing."

Kira: "Maybe we could play again and I can distract you with my flirting."

Zeke: "That sounds good."

Zeke: "Without the 'practicing chess' thing."

Kira: "Why don't you show me your muscles again?"

Zeke: "You mean these bad boys? I can knock over all the chess pieces with these!"

Kira: "That was impressive!"

Zeke: "I know, right? Only the strongest of sims can knock over chess pieces."

Zeke: "I'm glad it impressed you."

Kira: "Oh, it really impressed me. Maybe we could take this elsewhere..."

Really, y'all?

In the recreation center bathroom?!

I'll just wait here... like always.

Kira: "Well, that was fun!"

Would you two knock it off?!

Kira: "Now that I know you well enough, I guess I'll see you at your soccer game this weekend."

Zeke: "You'll come to my soccer game? Great! I can't wait to see you there."

Kira: "I'm gonna lie on social bunny and say that I won at chess."

Zeke: "Hmm... is it possible to play this game alone?"

Zeke: "Scratch that. I need to tinkle, first."

There's a famous news anchor here at the recreation center and things are getting crazy. Therefore, it's time to leave.

Zeke is down at Foxbury for his soccer game!

Student: "Not before a game of good ol' juice pong!"

Student: "Hmm... focus..."

Zeke: "You're on."

Zeke: "Oh, yeah!"

Zeke: "Why am I so good at everything? It's so embarrassing for every other sim."

Oh, look, Zeke's only friend, Monica, is here.

Oh, look who else showed up!

Kira: "I hope Zeke doesn't lose. That might be bad luck before his soccer game!"

Zeke: "Wait a minute, I lost?!"

Zeke: "I can't believe this!"

Kira: "What a loser."

It's time for Zeke's soccer game!

After a grueling matchup, Zeke's team lost the game. Why do you look so excited, Zeke?

Zeke: "I may have lost, but I'm still awesome just because I'm me!"

Kira: "Hey, Zeke. You did pretty good out there despite the loss."

Zeke: "I know I did- I mean... thanks."

Kira: "Were you showing off out there just for me?"

Zeke: "Maybe."

*Kiss*

Zeke: "Next time, I'll make sure we win just for you."

Kira: "I hope so. I'll definitely be at tomorrow's game."

Zeke: "I'd better get a good night's sleep so I can win tomorrow."

Tiffany: "I've only been old for a few hours and it's worse than I ever imagined."

Smoothie: "Can cats have power-sip llama berry drinks?"

No!

Juniper: "I'm up at the crack of dawn for my daily plant sim swim!"

Dimitri: "I can't believe Servo made us baked potatoes for breakfast."
Tiffany: "I'm not complaining."

Zeke: "Only losers don't like baked potatoes for breakfast."
Dimitri: "Hey, I'm not a loser!"

Zeke: "That sounds like something a loser would say."
Dimitri: "Mom, dad, tell Zeke to stop calling me a loser!"

Juniper: "I would, but it stinks in here!"

Juniper: "Who's the culprit? I know it's not me, because plant sims never stink."

Juniper: "It's Kyle's power-sip llama berry drink? Wait... where is Kyle, anyway?"

Tiffany: "Didn't he tell you? He went home... finally."

Tiffany: "Ugh! Tell Servo to get the fixer bot."

Zeke is back down at the recreation center to level up his logic skill.

He has to level it up to level 3.

Now that he's done that, he needs to study soccer strategies.

He's dedicating this day to studying, since his soccer game isn't until 6PM.

Zeke: "All finished."

Now, you can work on your presentation.

Zeke: "Can't Servo do this for me?"

The queen herself, Bella Goth, has been spotted!

All the queens walk like this.

Zeke's presentation seems to be coming along.

Zeke: "Have you ever seen a presentation as awesome as this one in your entire life? The answer is no."

After finishing up all his studying, Zeke is down at Britechester for his soccer game.

There seems to be some other Foxbury students already here taunting the Britechester mascot.

JUMPSCARE!

Zeke: "Hmm..."

Zeke: "Looks like the coast is clear!"

I'm not saying I condone it, but this is pretty funny.

Zeke: "They'll never know it was me! Britechester isn't advanced enough to have cameras."

Zeke: "One cinnamon roll, please."

Zeke: "This'll give me plenty of energy before the game."

Zeke: "Hey, this is better than Foxbury food!"

The game has begun!

Why doesn't Foxbury have cool fireworks like Britechester does?

Zeke: "We won! Thanks to me, of course."

Team Member: "Excuse you?"

Zeke: "Ugh, I'm dizzy after all that winning."

Kira: "That game was awesome, but I've needed to tinkle since I got here!"

Zeke: "Thanks for coming to watch me play again."

Kira: "No problem."

Kira: "I have to admit, I love watching you play."

Zeke: "I love watching you watching me play."

Kira: "I knew you were looking at me in the crowd."

Kira: "Now, I don't wanna take away from your win... but I need to tell you something."

Zeke: "What is it?"

Kira: "I'm pregnant!"

Zeke: "You are?"

Kira: "Yeah! Isn't this so exciting?"

Zeke: "I mean, it is, but we're not even officially together... and I'm still in college."

Kira: "Well, maybe we can change one of those two things."

Kira: "Let's make thing official between us."

Zeke: "I was gonna ask you soon anyways, so sure!"

Kira: "No way! I knew it!"

Kira: "Couple selfie!"

Zeke: "Well, I guess you're moving in with me, right?"

Kira: "I sure am!"

Kira has no idea what kind of craziness she's in for.

Juniper: "Crazy? Us? Never!"

Kira: "Where did this yellow sunshine can come from?"

Get used to seeing those everywhere you look.


Oh my gosh!

Are you okay, Sassy?!

Sassy: "I'm fine. You saw nothing."

Servo is down at Oasis Springs because this is the only place that spawns a bunch of metals.

Hopefully Servo can find lots today.

Servo: "There were none in the Forgotten Grotto."

Servo: "Hey, I found one!"

Uh oh, Servo had better get out of here before these potential fans see him.

Fan: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's Servo Bot-"

Yeah, we're leaving.

Servo travelled down to the flea market in hopes of someone selling some metals at one of the stalls.

Aww, man. No metals, only toys. Time to head home.

Kira: "We need the cleaner bot in here... the toilet somehow got clogged on its own."

Tiffany is getting so close to making every single bouquet! Hopefully she can make them all before her time is up.

Kira: "That little floor vacuum is awesome. It's cleaning up all the mold!"

Thank gosh for the automatic floor vacuum.

Poof! Be gone, mold!

Juniper: "Can you believe we're about to be grandparents?"

Tiffany: "I know. I still remember when I randomly let you in the house and you never left like it was yesterday."

While Servo waits to return to work to collect more metals, he's going to begin working on some murals for the crafted items room.

These two had better get in all the sleep they can before the baby comes along.

Servo can't even spray paint in peace without a fan watching him.

Uh oh! It started raining and Servo broke down! DON'T DIE ON ME, SERVO!

Kira: "Isn't Zeke just awesome? He's almost as awesome as me!"

Tiffany: "Wow, she sounds like your perfect match."

Thank gosh, Bruno the repairman is here to fix Servo.

I will not let Servo break down!

Smoothie: "Would you sims stop playing with that soccer ball and feed me?"

Kira: "Ugh, I'm so itchy!"

Kira: "I think all that mold gave me a rash!"

Servo: "Ah, you've fixed me once again, Bruno. Now, I can go back to waiting on my ungrateful family."

Servo: "Here's a tip, you deserve it."

Bruno the Repairman: "Wow! Thanks, Servo!"

Servo: "Ugh, breaking down caused me to have a headache!"

Servo: "Back to mural painting!"

*Sparkles!*

Pancake aged up into an elder!

Kira! Did you pee yourself?!

Kira: "Where's the automatic floor vacuum when you need it?"

The paparazzi has taken 2,684 pictures of Servo painting this mural.

Servo: "Hey there, kitty!"

Smoothie: "Can I haz some treats?"


No comments:

Post a Comment