Sunday, June 25, 2023

Chapter 285


Servo needs to eat 10 plants for his aspiration. Since he can't eat, Paige will do the honors for him by eating 10 plantains.

Winnie: "You didn't think to share those plantains with me?"

Paige: "I didn't even know dogs could eat plantains."

Chase: "Why must you always embarrass me everyday at school?"

Kristina: "Because it's fun. It's also the last time I'll ever get to do it before graduating."

Happy birthday, Kristina!

Bonehilda: "I just love birthdays!"

The birthday crew is in full effect.

Happy birthday, Brodie!

Happy birthday, Paige!

Kristina aged up into a young adult!

Paige aged up into an elder!

So did Brodie!

Kristina: "Wait a minute... I'm not the heiress?!"

Nope, get out.

Paige: "Have you ever seen an elder as fabulous as me?"

Chase: "I hope I'm that fabulous when I'm an elder."

Sims won't stop randomly cooking on the stove and not finishing what they're making, leaving Servo to finish it.

Dipsi: "Oh, you want your phone and keys? Sorry, I'm gonna lay on top of them for 3 hours straight."

It's giving 'The Circle of Life'."

Paige: "Carl is the most beautiful chameleon to ever grace the sim planet!"

It's night time, so Paige needs to get back in the giant telescope and collect some moon prints.

Paige: "I already found one!"

We already have the one you found!

Adam, I told you to stop starting fires with the barbeque!

Servo: "Why do I always have to clean up other sim's messes?!"

On the bright side, Paige found another moon print.

Paige: "We're close to completing our space prints collection entirely."

Dipsi, leave Carl alone!

Chase needs to increase some skills for school. Of course, he chose the videogaming skill.

The Parsons are down at Sulani!

They're mostly here so that Servo can catch the last few fish for the fishing collection.

They're also here to relax, though.

Paige: "Relax? I'm here to out-swim everybody!"

Chase: "I need some water after all that swimming around."

Be careful, Paige. You don't want to get a sunburn.

Chase: "Let's make a sand sculpture!"

Brodie: "I love making sand sculptures!"

I wonder what they'll make.

Paige is combing the beach for seashells. This is another Parsons collection that needs completing.

The boys made an adorable turtle!

Brodie: "I'm gonna go buy some beach supplies."

Great idea!

Paige: "Now that I out-swam everyone, I can relax on this floatie."

Brodie: "This pizza floatie is making me hungry."

Chase: "I'm not interested in the floaties, I wanna ride the jet ski!"

Be careful, there's lots of sims on floaties in the water.

Servo is, of course, fishing on the sailboat Brodie purchased.

He had to swim to get to this thing and almost had a mechanical breakdown.

All Servo needs to catch is a mahi mahi fish, which is apparently common, but he hasn't found one anywhere!

Paige is just asking for a sunburn today.

Chase couldn't help himself and purchased some fireworks and speakers for the jetski.

That's one way to show off how many simoleons you have.

There's barely any room in this area, and sims keep riding past in huge sailboats.

Brodie: "I just saw the most beautiful scuba diving area."

Ooh, this is beautiful! I even see a dolphin!

Paige: "Where are you, dolphin friend?"

Aww, the dolphin isn't coming back.

After the Parsons went home, Servo travelled down to Lani St. Taz to fish in some deeper water.

The mahi mahi fish had better be here.

Any luck, Servo?

Servo: "I see some mahi mahi fish, but they're not taking the bait."

It's right there! This is exactly what happened with the koi fish.

Servo had no luck catching the mahi mahi fish this time. He'd better head home. 

Back at home, Chase is catching up on some chess for his afterschool activity tasks before school.

School is in session!

Chase: "I need some extra breath spray after that omelette for breakfast."

Chase: "Hey, look at me! I'm a pro-"

Chase: "AHH! That was a close one."

Teacher: "Welcome back to business class, everyone! Today, we're learning about analytics."

Chase: "I'm just waiting for the end of the day so we can attend career day."

Chase: "One senior meal, please."

Chase: "It feels like just yesterday I was ordering a junior meal. I can't believe I'm a senior."

It's career day time!

The booths are all set up again.

Chase: "Is a career in business any fun? I just had business class this morning and it was pretty boring."

Business Sim: "That's quite accurate. It's very boring."

At least she's honest.

I guess all that thinking about his future tired Chase out.

Servo is back down in Sulani looking for the mahi mahi fish again.

I can see it right there!

Chase: "Chess club was awesome!"

Chase: "I'd better study for my upcoming exams while I'm here."

Chase: "Since I won't be home for dinner, I'd better grab some here. I'd like to order a plate of fish, please!"

Chase: "This is the most fresh fish I've ever had!"

Servo is working a little bit on the 'Master Actor' aspiration by giving a street performance.

Afterwards, it was back down to Sulani for him before the crack of dawn.

This sim randomly asked Servo to be BFF's hours ago and has been staring at him ever since.

Servo: "Still no mahi mahi fish. That fish sure is stubborn."

Paige: "I can't believe Servo has caught every single fish but he can't catch a common fish."

Chase: "Finally, it's the weekend time!"

Chase: "I'd better apply some facial cleanser before prom tomorrow."

Winnie: "Dipsi stole my ball."

Dipsi: "It's my ball now."

Paige followed Servo down to Sulani to collect some space prints with the small telescope.

Paige: "Hey, Chase was right. This fish is fresh!"

I would hope it is, since you're in Sulani.

Servo: "Aww, man. This isn't a mahi mahi fish!"

Aaand of course, it starts raining non-stop.

Paige: "Welp... this sucks."

Nothing a little weather machine can't fix, am I right?

Paige: "Is that safe?"

Servo: "When you know what you're doing, yes."

Servo: "And I always know what I'm doing."

Servo was right, it worked!

He needs a little bit of self-repairing after that rain, though.

At this moment I realised that the small telescope can't collect space prints and Paige wasted 3 hours of her life.

Hey, is that a conch shell?

Paige: "This shell is huge!"

Come on, I can see you! Take the bait!

Servo: "This fish is getting on my last nerve."

So is this rain. I guess Servo had better give up again and come back later. *Sigh*

Chase is facial cleansing like there's no tomorrow because there is a tomorrow and tomorrow is prom!

What the heck is going on in Sulani? Is my game trying to annoy me?!

Servo has to use the weather machine once again so he can fish.

Servo: "How many times must I do this?"

It worked! Now, Servo can fish a little before Chase goes to prom.

A few hours later, it's prom night!

I accidentally brought Servo to the lot and the game wouldn't let him leave. He might as well attend prom too, then.

Everyone is dancing and having fun!

Chase: "The main character is here!"

Servo and Chase decided to take some funny photobooth pictures.

I cried laughing at this.

Chase: "Let's see how the photo turned out- hey! You're pushing me out of the way in most of them!"
Servo: "That'll get lots of likes on social bunny!"

Chase: "This is my favorite song!"

No one had better try and dance battle Servo tonight.

Chase: "Hey there, wanna be my prom date?"

Student: "You're asking me at prom?"

Chase: "It's never too late to ask someone to prom."

I could not stop laughing at Servo doing the Rumbasim dance to every single song, even hip hop songs.

Chase: "I feel bad that Servo can't eat the prom food. He's missing out."

Servo: "I feel bad that Chase can't dance as good as me. He's missing out."

BURN!

Principal: "Attention, everyone! Please make your way to the dance floor for the prom royalty and prom jester announcement."

Who will be prom royalty and jester this time?

Principal: "Please come on down to the stage the two sims who won prom jester and prom royalty."

Chase: "I can't believe I didn't win prom king."

Prom King: "Woohoo! I won! You all suck! None of you could ever beat me!"

Chase: "Aww, man. What a jerk. I can't believe he won."

Servo: "Not on my watch."

Uh oh...

Servo: "Everyone sucks, did you say?"

Prom King: "Uh... what is that thing?"

Servo!

Servo: "It's a freeze ray! It's cool, right?"

Chase: "Not to brag, but my robot is awesome."

Prom Jester: "I hope I'm not frozen next."

Welp... a round of applause for the prom king...?

Chase: "I may not have won prom king, but at least there's still enough fruit punch left."

Servo: "Everyone, do the Rumbasim dance with me!"

Chase travelled down to the pier for the prom afterparty!

Chase: "I brought Servo along because everyone's talking about him."

Chase: "Did you know that was my robot who froze the prom king?"

Student: "That was your robot? He's awesome!"
Servo: "Why, thank you."

Servo: "While I'm here, I wanna ride the ferris wheel."

Chase: "Aww man, even my solo photobooth picture turned out horrible?"

Buy some ice cream. Ice cream never disappoints.

Chase: "True dat."

After prom, you already know what Servo went off to do. Fish for the mahi mahi fish.

He still can't catch it after hours of fishing.

A TURTLE!

What kind of glitch is this? Servo is self-repairing on water!

Still no luck. This fish is a pain in the butt!

Happy birthday, Chase!

Chase aged up into a young adult!

Aaand here we have our generation 20 heir!

I cannot believe the Parsons have finally made it to generation 20! I'd like to thank every single person who reads this blog, it means so much to me. I hope the Parsons have made you smile and/or laugh along the way. The Parsons have set out to achieve as much as possible, and they've done that, but they still have a ways to go. If you'd like to see all that the Parsons have achieved on this journey, the link is on the right side of the blog. I hope you'll all continue on with reading the Parsons blog for the next 20 generations!

After becoming a young adult, Chase immediately applied for colleges. Now, he has to wait a few days to hear the results.

Chase: "I'd better eat some confidence berries and practice my charisma skill."

Chase: "Hey, I'm Chase. Congratulations on meeting me... is that a good intro line when meeting sims?"

That's a horrible intro line.

Paige may be an elder, but she's still a yoga master.

Go, Paige!

Gosh... not even most young adult sims could do this!

Oop- all that yoga must have tired her out.

Paige: "Huh? ...Did I just fall asleep while doing yoga?"

Yes, yes you did.

Paige: "I guess my body really is getting old."

Paige: "I still have my flexibility, though."

Chase: "Okay, what about this one... hey, I'm Chase, would you like to start a friendship subscription for only 5 simoleons a day?"

Seriously?

The cow plant is being nice for once.

Brodie: "The cowplant is kind of adorable when it's being nice!"

Chase: "Servo really outdid himself this time, this dinner plate looks scrumptious."

Chase: "Hey, I just checked my email, and I got accepted into my school of choice!"

Hooray!

Chase: "Hello? ... Hey, Matteo! I just got accepted into Britechester!"

Woohoo! Chase is off to university!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on Generation 20! I can't even get to Generation 4 without getting bored haha. Can't wait to read about even more generations of the Parsons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hahaha, I know that feeling. I never got beyond generation 5 of any family before the Parsons. xD I can't believe you've read all the way from generation one up to now, I appreciate it so much!

      Delete
    2. Ugh, the need to start again all the time drives me crazy! I might at least get to Gen 5+ one day!
      It's taken me a while to get there but I'm on the last few chapters now and I'll have to wait weekly for the updates haha. I've loved the journey so far and look forward to reading more!

      Delete