Friday, June 23, 2023

Chapter 284

Dipsi: "The... ball... is... MINE!"

Servo is once again visiting Sixam. It's just a regular occurrence at this point.

Servo: "Maybe I can find some more space rocks."

Servo: "Or maybe some metals."

I had no idea that sims could purchase every crystal on their computer. That being said, the Parsons have now completed their crystal collection!

Servo also collected a time capsule from Sixam which had a MySim trophy the Parsons don't have yet! They only need one more MySim trophy to complete their collection.

Nothing to see here, just a grown man in an inflatable pool.

Chase: "Why don't you have to go to an afterschool activity before completing your homework?"

Matteo: "I'm apparently too stupid for all that."

Chase: "I lost so many chess matches today at the chess club meeting. I'd better post about it on social bunny and embarrass myself for no reason."

The completed crystal collection plaque arrived in the mail!

Dipsi: "It's almost as beautiful as me."

It's Egg Day time! 🐰🥚🌸

You know what that means... time to complete the decorative eggs collection once and for all.

Brodie: "I already found an egg we don't have!"

Great! Now, all you need to do is fight the Flower Bunny for the rare egg!

Chase: "Dad has to fight the Flower Bunny?!"

Brodie: "What do you mean fight the Flower Bunny? I can't fight!"

Flower Bunny: "Hey, Bonehilda. Long time no see. What have you been up to?"

Bonehilda: "Oh, you know... same ol', same ol'. Cleaning up after sims long into my afterlife."

Brodie: "I'm sorry, but I have to do this!"

Flower Bunny: "Hey! What the heck are you doing?!"

Brodie: "I could have done this the easy way, or the hard way. I chose the hard way, give me the rare egg!"

Bonehilda: "I turn my back for one second, and Brodie starts fighting the Flower Bunny?!"

Brodie: "I know you have it!"

Brodie: "I got it! Why the heck did you put up such a fight over it?"
Flower Bunny: "Well, the rare egg wouldn't be so rare if I just gave it to any sim."

Brodie: "We're still friends, right?"

Flower Bunny: "Sure, no hard feelings."

Hooray! The Parsons have completed their decorative eggs collection!

The Flower Bunny clearly has no hard feelings since he's repairing the Parsons toilet.

Cecelia is here to visit!

Cecelia: "Did Brodie really fight the Flower Bunny?"

Flower Bunny: "Who likes flower petals?"
Cecelia: "I do, I do!"

Great, now the Flower Bunny left this huge mess I have to clean up... and yes, that is a holiday cracker on the ground that I didn't see until now.

Happy birthday, Matteo!

Matteo aged up into a young adult!

Now, get out.

Chase: "Sweet revenge! I finally won at chess!"

Against yourself... great job.

Chase: "It wasn't against myself... it was against my imaginary friend."

Chase: "I'm gonna win again! I'm so good at chess."

Let's hope this face mask doesn't go like the last one.

Kristina: "Now Chase has a real opponent and is gonna get his butt kicked."

Chase: "Bring it on!"

The Parsons received their fishing collection plaque in the mail for having all the base game fish, but they still haven't collected every fish just yet.

Day of the Dead Celebrator: "What do you mean you want a sugar skull? Do you know how hard I worked to get those things?!"

Servo: "Woah... would you be willing to hand one over for 1 simoleon, then?"

Servo: "Hey, that worked!"

Day of the Dead Celebrator: "Did I just get ripped off?"

Servo: "Yes, yes you did. Sugar skulls are worth 10 simoleons."

Adam has emerged from his grave again. He'd better not try and cook anything on the barbeque.

I seriously thought a mini dinosaur was walking past the Parsons house until...

...I realized it was just a cat!

Servo has completed the 'Master Maker' aspiration!

Now, onto his next aspiration; the 'Outdoor Enthusiast' aspiration. He will also be attempting to complete the Outdoor Retreat portion of the fishing collection. For this, he needs to travel down to Granite Falls. He might as well try and collect some insects while he's at it.

The Parsons are taking a vacation to Granite Falls! It's raining cats and dogs here.

Could y'all look a bit more excited, please?

Paige: "After I go to the bathroom."

Chase: "I've never been camping."

Kristina: "Me neither, what the heck do we even do here?"

One thing's for sure, Servo will always immediately find the nearest fishing spot.

Brodie: "Who's ready for some 'grub'? That's camp talk for 'food'... right?"

Chase: "Can we roast some marshmallows tonight, dad?"

Brodie: "Uh... I kinda have a fear of campfires... and marshmallows..."

Brodie: "But sure, why not?"

Chase: "Yes! I can't wait, I heard Servo has some super creepy ghost stories to tell."

Kristina: "Ghost stories? Awesome!"

Kristina: "Who doesn't like a good ol' ghost story?"

Brodie: "I don't... they give me nightmares."

Servo caught a walleye fish!

Oh, for the love of plumbobs!

Chase: "I thought we escaped the fire curse when we left home!"

Paige: "Seriously? I can't use the bathroom for two seconds without you starting a fire, Brodie?"
Brodie: "To be fair, you were in there for a lot longer than two seconds."

Welp... there goes breakfast.

Paige: "But, I'm starving!"

Instead of helping put out the fire, this fireman just keeps dancing outside.

Chase: "Our breakfast is ruined!"
Kristina: "Rest In Peace, breakfast."

Kristina: "Huh? Why are there so many bugs out here?"

Forest Ranger: "Probably because you're at a camping ground."

Paige: "I'll watch you this time to make sure nothing goes wrong."
Brodie: "Haven't you accidentally started multiple fires by cooking, too?"

Paige: "Yes, which means I'm an expert at putting them out by now. Did you know that salt can help extinguish a fire?"

Brodie: "Good to know."

Brodie: "Alright, after all that chaos, breakfast is served."

Paige: "It only took you two tries without Servo having to step in!

Now, the Parsons can enjoy their breakfast in peace.

Paige: "How's your breakfast, Kristina?"

Kristina: "It's great! I love the heart shaped eggs dad made."

Chase: "When do we get to go hiking?"

The Parsons travelled down to the nearby forest!

This is apparently where Servo will be able to catch some crawdad fish.

Oop- I already see them right there!

Chase: "Enough fish talk, I came here to hike."

Paige is helping out by searching for some collectable items.

Servo: "Let's catch some crawdad fish!"

This had better not take as long as it took to catch the piranha.

Bear: "Hey there! I mean... grr! I'm a bear! I'm so scary!"

Paige: "Drop it. I know you're just a sim in a bear costume."

Why are y'all hiking in a perfectly straight line?

I didn't expect to see Agatha Crumplebottom down here!

Agatha: "I may be a cottage core sim, but I love camping, too."

Ooh, here's an insect the Parsons haven't collected, yet.

Chase: "Gotcha!"

Chase: "I caught a preying mantis!"

Servo needs to identify some unidentified plants for his aspiration, even though he should already know what they are since they're apart of the Parsons garden.

Paige: "Hehe... that cloud kinda looks like a butterfly."

Paige: "I never knew cloud gazing was this fun and relaxing."

Chase: "Oh, come on. There's even bugs in the bathroom?!"

Chase: "Hey, what's this?"

Chase: "Looks like it leads to somewhere."

Kristina's attempt at collecting a stink bug didn't go over so well.

Kristina: "Ugh, what the heck?!"

Kristina: "That stinks!"

That's why they call it a stink bug.

Chase: "Woah..."

Chase: "Cool! I found a secret location!"

Servo: "Why didn't Chase tell me he was visiting the hermit's house? I would have followed behind him!"

Chase: "Now, you can't say you found this place before me."
Servo: "You didn't even know what this place was!"

After successfully catching the red and blue crawdad fish, Servo needs to catch a mountain lionfish.

I wonder if the hermit is home?

Oh, there she is!

Chase: "Why didn't she come over and say hi to us?"

Because she's a hermit... duh.

Chase: "I wonder if I can find some metals around here."

Chase: "Hey, a butterfly!"

Chase: "Got it!"

After fishing all day long, Servo finally found a mountain lionfish!

What the heck is Bonehilda doing here?

Bonehilda: "Admiring my wonderful fiancé!"

Servo: "I am pretty wonderful, aren't I?"

Servo: "Some more butterflies to catch!"

As promised, Chase gets to roast some marshmallows by the fireplace.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but Outdoor Retreat is one of my favorite packs. Look how fun this looks!

Paige: "I burnt my marshmallow a little bit, but it'll still be delicious."

Chase: "Ow, ow, ow! HOT!"

Brodie: "Isn't this great? We definitely don't need to tell scary stories anymore, right?"

Paige: "Oh, but we do."

Servo: "Did someone mention scary stories? Boy, do I have a story for you guys."

Brodie: "Oh, gosh! I'm definitely gonna have nightmares tonight!"

Servo: "Are you guys sure you're ready for this one?"

Chase: "I'm beyond ready. I love scary stories."

Paige: "I was born ready."
Brodie: "I'm not ready at all!"

Servo: "Long ago, there was a family vacationing in this very lodge."

Servo: "However, one night, one of the sims noticed the plant near the door floating. She was terrified. She made the awful mistake of touching the plant, and that's where everything went wrong. She was now being haunted!"

Brodie: "If I close my eyes, it'll be less scary."

Kristina: "This story is giving me goose bumps."

Servo: "Every time she tried to use the bathroom, the toilet caught on fire. One night, the toilet fire took her life. Legend has it that her soul still roams this very lodge. Some sims have even said they still see the plant near the door floating. If they touch it, her soul will be set free, but their soul will be captured... FOREVER!"

Brodie: "Forever...? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'FOREVER'?!"

Servo: "And that's the tale of the toilet ghost who fell victim to the floating plant by the door."

Brodie: "That wasn't so terrifying, right? ...Guys?"

What better dinner while camping than some franks and beans?

Brodie: "AHHHHH! YOU GUYS, DO YOU SEE IT?!"

Brodie: "THE PLANT BY THE DOOR IS FLOATING!!!"

Kristina: "Nope, I don't see anything."

Brodie: "I saw it... I KNOW I SAW IT!"

Brodie: "I almost touched it... my soul would have been captured forever!"

Brodie: "AH! Do you guys hear that?"

Kristina: "I heard it, it's coming from over there!"
Brodie: "Where?"

Kristina: "Boo!"
Brodie: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Kristina: "Where are you going, dad?"
Brodie: "I'm getting far away from that floating plant!"

Brodie: "I've had enough of camping."

Brodie: "Can we go home, yet? THIS IS TERRIFYING!"

Paige: "Woah! Calm down, babe."

Brodie: "Paige, you don't understand."

Brodie: "I saw the plant... b-b-by the door... IT WAS FLOATING! I almost touched it!"

Chase: "My dad seriously believes that scary story Servo told tonight?"

Paige: "What do you mean the plant was floating?"
Kristina: "I didn't see a thing."

Brodie: "It was floating! I swear!"

Paige: "I think you're going a bit cray cray-"

Paige: "Wait... what was that thud?"

Brodie: "You heard it too?!"

Paige: "Yes! What if it's the toilet ghost?!"

Chase: "I can't believe they actually believe that story."

Kristina: "They're literally so embarrassing."

Brodie: "What should we do?!"

Paige: "We're gonna have to tinkle outside. I don't wanna go near any toilets... what if they catch fire?"

Brodie: "Then we'll become the next toilet ghost and we'll be trapped here forever until it happens to the next sim!"

Paige & Brodie: "AHHHHHHH!!!"

Brodie: "Did the lights just flicker?!"

Chase: "As entertaining as this is, I'm going to bed."

Paige: "We're probably just overreacting."

Brodie: "I'm so terrified, I'll barely be able to sleep tonight!"

Brodie: "Do you think the toilet ghost will haunt us in here?"

Paige: "Probably not, Servo never mentioned the toilet ghost entering any bedrooms."

While every one sleeps, Servo is going back to the hermit's house.

Hooray! Servo found the last MySim trophy! The Parsons have finally completed their MySim trophy collection!

Now, he just needs to find a yellow perch.

Ooh, a Will-o-the-Wisp! That's a rare insect!

Servo: "I got it... I got it..."

There's some jezebel butterflies flying around, too!

Chase is here to help catch some insects.

Hooray! Servo finally caught a yellow perch!

The Parsons are back down at the forest to catch some bugs.

And take some selfies, apparently.

Chase: "Maybe I'll find some bugs on my hike."

That's the best way to find some bugs.

Servo: "Some stink bugs!"

Servo: "Ah! They sprayed me!"

Servo needs to befriend the hermit for his aspiration.

Servo: "Hey there! Nice place you've got here."

The Hermit: "Gee, thanks!"

The Hermit: "It's away from all simvilisation, just the way I like it."

Servo: "I can't blame you. Maybe I should move to a secluded area to get away from my crazy family."

It wouldn't be a camping trip without some horseshoes.

Chase: "You know you're all gonna lose, right?"

Paige: "I never lose!"

Servo: "Some rainbow fireflies? Why are they out during the day?"

It doesn't matter, just catch them!

Servo: "I hope my bees at home don't get jealous if I catch these bees."

Servo: "Come here, ladybugs..."

Servo: "Got 'em!"

Servo also needs to roast some beetles for his aspiration. GROSS!

Oh my gosh, this is nasty!

Servo: "For once, I'm glad I can't eat."

Servo: "Alright, back to collecting."

After collecting all night, the Parsons camping trip has come to an end. Until next time, Granite Falls!

The Parsons collected so many bugs!

They also completed their MySim trophy collection, which I'm very happy with. I definitely need to organize this room later.

They even got a MySim trophy plaque!

The new fish from Granite Falls look wonderful in the fish tanks.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the Parsons went to Granite Falls! I've just played through it myself in my game and never realized how much of the game I haven't actually played. So many collections being completed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Granite Falls is so much fun! You're right, there's so many collections that require going there, especially the insects.

      Delete