Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Chapter 282

Matteo: "I just got one new social bunny follower. Today is a good day."

Servo is back to recycling for some materials.

I'm not sure what the heck this is, but it must have some kind of value.

Servo: "It's super valuable, I can make an entire couch with that!"

It's Spooky Day time! 🎃👻


Paige is outside using the microscope trying to collect some microscopic prints since Servo is busy with his aspiration.

Paige: "I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Paige: "I'll write down what I think that was."

Paige has already managed to find quite a few microscopic prints.

These two were up all night doing their homework, so they're having a late morning nap.

Paige is going into space to hopefully find an alien.

Paige: "I shall return... hopefully."

Off she goes! 

Chase: "Forget about mom going into space, me being on the swing is way more exciting!"

Paige's space mission was successful, she found a dead space squid!

Chase: "Why didn't she find a live space squid?"

Paige: "Not many sims can say they've even been to space let alone found a dead space squid."

True dat.

Looks like Marmalade had a puppy with another dog in the neighborhood. Introducing Winnie Parsons!

Jellybean also had a kitten with another cat in the neighborhood. Introducing Dipsi Parsons!

Winnie: "This house is awesome, it has so much room for running around!"

Dipsi: "Time to explore this place."

Chase: "I'm gonna make some Spooky Day crafts!"

Servo needed to buy a bug box for his aspiration.

Why not purchase a bee box to terrorize the Parsons while he's at it?

He purchased some regular ol' beetles because I'm still scared of the bombardier beetles to this day.

Servo: "Hello there, my sweet little beetles."

Servo: "We meet again, bees."

They seem pretty calm right now... until they need some mite treatment.

After taking care of the bugs, Servo decided to extract some elements from the crystals the Parsons own to hopefully finally complete their elements collection.

You're really eating the designated birthday cake for breakfast?

Paige: "I sure am!"
Kristina: "Cake for breakfast! Yay!"

You won't be so excited once your stomach starts hurting from all that sugar so early in the morning.

Oh, by the way, it's Spooky Day today!

Kristina: "I'm a holiday helper!"

Brodie: "I am Darth Vader."

Matteo: "I'm a lumberjack!"

Paige: "I'm llama woman!"

Chase: "I'm a pirate!"

Everyone's costumes are great this year!

Chase: "The helicopter is coming to attack the city!"

Kristina: "Not on super lady's watch! She's here to save the day!"

Brodie: "I'm so excited about Spooky Day!" *Blows horn*

Paige: "I can't wait to go trick or treating in our costumes later!"
Matteo: "Hopefully we get lots of candy."

Paige: "Aww, aren't you the cutest puppy ever?"

Winnie: "Me? Cute?"

You're adorable!

Marmalade: "Am I adorable?"

Of course you are!

Hooray! The Parsons have finally completed their elements collection!

Servo is too busy being obsessed with the beetles to care.

Dipsi is so tiny, the food bowl is bigger than he is!

Are you enjoying caring for the bees, Servo?

Servo: "No! They're always angry. Collecting honey from them is like pulling teeth."

Marmalade: "Is there any honey up here for me?"

The Parsons waited until afternoon time to go trick or treating.

Brodie: *Knock, knock*

Paige: "Why are you knocking, Brodie? The neighbors are already standing outside."

Brodie: "I was trying to be polite."

Kristina: "Hello there, neighbors. We're here for treats, not tricks."

Chase: "Do you think these neighbors are friendly enough not to trick us?"
Matteo: "Let's hope so."

Matteo: "Trick or treat?"

Chase: "Okay, they seem friendly enough-"

Neighbor: "Trick!"

Matteo: "ARDEJRFNEFV!"

Neighbor: "AHAHAHAHA! Gotcha!"

Matteo: "Hahaha... that wasn't nice."

Luckily, Kristina wasn't tricked.

Chase: "Don't trick me, my costume isn't as awful as my stupid brother's."

Neighbor: "Here you go. Happy Spooky Day!"
Chase: "Thanks!"

Matteo: "Is my costume really that bad?"

Paige: "Here you go, here's a treat!"

Neighbor: "Wow, thanks!"

Neighbor Kid: "Why didn't I get any treats? I've only been tricked!"

Paige: "Did you follow us home to get treats?"

Neighbor Kid: "Maybe..."

Paige: "Here you go. Your costume is awesome!"

Matteo, what the heck kind of game is this?

Matteo: "Someone just attacked my village!"

What happened to your costume, Paige?

Paige: "It was way too hot in that thing!"
Brodie: "How do you think I feel?!"

Servo is back down at Henford-on-Bagley. Apparently, there's a spot where mushrooms grow that I never noticed, so a bunch of them grew. Maybe one of them is the mysterious mushroom?

After picking all of them, none of them were the mysterious mushroom. Where the heck are these things?!

The nightly mushroom should grow soon, it's about to be winter tomorrow.

Skipper: "Hello there."

Chase: "Hi there, BFF!"

Servo: "AHH! BEES!"

Servo: "Why are they so angry today?!"

Servo: "Maybe applying this mite treatment will help."

It's a beautiful day outside!

Dipsi: "Three... two... one."

Dipsi: "POUNCE!"

Finally! The money tree has evolved into perfect quality!

I also realised that the plants resetting to the first stage of growth all the time is actually a glitch, I always wondered why that happened. I installed a mod to fix it, so now the Parsons garden shall thrive in it's full glory.

Well, well, well, look who it is. Skylar's style has changed completely since the last time we saw her.

Paige, would you let your sister inside the house?

Paige: "I'm kinda busy right now!"

Servo: "It's snowing! You know what that means..."

The nightly mushroom has finally grew! I've been waiting all sim year for this!

Now, Servo can plant it in the Parsons garden. FINALLY! There's only one more plant the Parsons don't have, and that's the mysterious mushroom. It certainly lives up to it's name, because I have no idea where it is or how to get it. It's a mystery...

The UFO plant looks very... alien-like.

As does the fang flower tree.

Paige: "Hehe... so, uh... don't be mad, but I sorta kinda crashed the rocket ship."

PAIGE! Do you know how long it took Servo to build and upgrade that thing?!

Paige: "Ugh, not now. That crash landing gave me a major headache."

It's going to cost 1,000 simoleons to fix it, now!

Paige: "We have more than enough simoleons to fix it. I feel dizzy..."

Servo is summoning his little rabbit friend again.

Here he comes!

Servo: "Do you have any gifts for me, my little rabbit BFF?"

Nope, not today.

Maybe someone else has a gift for Servo in exchange for some more errands.

Servo: "We meet again. Are there any more errands you need me to run for you?"

The Creature Keeper's Son: "Sure! It involves you talking to a fox, though."

Paige: "Maybe I could help out?"

Servo: "Where the heck did she come from?"

The Creature Keeper's Son: "Sure thing! All you need to do is talk to a fox and become friends. I want to know what's on their fox minds. Maybe he has that mysterious mushroom you guys have been looking for."

Oh, there's a fox! He has a gift already.

Paige: "Did that fox seriously just give us a poison fireleaf?! Now I'm itchy all over!"

Servo: "I'm glad I'm immune to poison fireleaf."

Paige: "Do you have any other gifts for us, little fox friend?"

Fox: "Nope, that's all I've got."

After completing Agatha's request of some raspberries from his home garden, Servo still didn't get any mysterious mushrooms as a prize.

Apparently, sometimes the Creature Keeper keeps the mysterious mushroom in his garden. Servo may have uprooted the plant that was already here in the hopes that a mysterious mushroom will be planted later on...

Servo also heard through the grapevine that mysterious mushrooms can be found next to Sally the Snail.

Paige: "I haven't found anything here except for an apple."

Paige: "Sally the Snail selfie!"

After searching for hours, the mysterious mushroom wasn't anywhere to be found by Sally the Snail.

Sources on the internet claim to have found the mysterious mushroom inside dumpsters. We shall see.

Paige: "Servo is lucky he doesn't have to worry about his hygiene bar."

All Servo can find right now is rotten food and plants he already has. It's time to head home for now.

Paige: "Do you need any help with your homework? I'm becoming a genius after staring into the microscope all day long!"

Chase: "Sure you are..."

Happy birthday, Kristina!

Kristina aged up into a teen!

*Sparkles!*

Paige: "You guys, Dipsi is aging up."

Matteo: "This is way more important than Kristina aging up."

Dipsi aged up into an adult!

Winnie also aged up into an adult!

Winnie: "I can finally climb down the stairs!"

What do you need to do that for?

Winnie: "To go potty on the lawn."

Brodie is fixing the rocket ship after Paige crashed it.

I never knew, but you can buy your own dumpster in buy mode! I guess Servo will have to just 'dive for meals' until he finds the mysterious mushroom. It's our only hope!

Kristina: "How do I do this?"

*SCREETCH!*

Kristina: "Does it sound good?"

Uh...

Bonehilda, don't hang the used laundry out to dry!

Agatha: "That violin sounds awful. I regret coming over here to ask Servo to be BFF's."

Kristina: "Hey, that's not nice."

Brodie: "So... I may have also crashed the rocket ship."

Brodie! Seriously?!

Dipsi: "Humans are so foolish. Cats never have to do homework because we're royalty and we act like it."

Paige: "This thing is making me dizzy again!"

Probably because you've been using it all day long.

It's Winterfest time! 🎄🎅🎁

Brodie: "Oh gosh, that was a close one! I almost crashed again!"

Brodie: "Why the heck do I keep going into space when I'm scared of everything and space is the scariest thing of all?!"

Since it's Winterfest tomorrow, it's time to complete that holiday plushie collection by placing holiday crackers everywhere possible.

Servo hasn't found the mysterious mushroom yet, but he found something else in the dumpster.

A forbidden fruit! I never even knew these existed.

Brodie: "We're all going to be nice to each other while decorating the Winterfest tree, okay?"

Sure...

Kristina: "Who wants to hear some peaceful violin while decorating the Winterfest tree?"

*SCREETCH!*

Brodie: "My poor ears..."

Dipsi: "Since no one is eating this hamburger, it's mine."

Dipsi: "Does anyone dare to object?"
Matteo: "Not me."

The tree is lit! I have no idea why the tinsel is invisible.

A gift pile has also appeared!

Jellybean: "Father Winter had better not disturb my sleep when he comes down the chimney."

Chase is sleeping in the treehouse tonight for his childhood aspiration, 'Creative Genius'.

Servo wasn't able to plant the forbidden fruit in the gardening room, so he planted it outside next to the cowplant. Once it grows, hopefully it can be moved into the gardening room.

The pets are so peaceful when they're asleep.

These two love sleeping next to Brodie and Paige.

Servo is up before the crack of dawn to make the Winterfest grand meal.

Servo: "I need to do it now in case there's any unexpected power outages again."

Paige: "What's going on in here?"

Huh? What are you doing here?

Grim Reaper: "I'm wondering that myself. It's 5AM, it's too early for soul reaping."

Marmalade: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Nooooooooo! Marmalade!

Rest In Peace, Marmalade Parsons. You were a wonderful, friendly dog. You will be dearly missed.

This is so sad.

Kristina: "Sad selfie..."

Paige: "Grand breakfast time, everybody!"

Paige: "It's not the same without Marmalade around here."

Grim makes sure to visit his old friend every time he comes here, now.

Chase: "The grand meal is delicious!"

Brodie: "Guys! Do you see that? The grim reaper is playing with the cowplant!"
Matteo: "Nope... don't see it."

Paige: "It's time to look for some holiday plushies and get it poppin'!"

Kristina: "I hope I find a plushie."

Kristina: "I found a plushie that we already have! I also found a bad joke.
Q: What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient child?
A: If your father could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!"

Matteo: "Any plushies in here?"

Matteo: "Another one that we already have!"

Chase: "Looks like this one is gonna be empty."

Okay, everyone, open the holiday crackers on the counters!

I SAID EVERYONE!

After opening the first round of holiday crackers, it's time to open some gifts.

Paige: "Some glasses for when my eyes become terrible from looking in the microscope all the time? Awesome!"

Matteo: "A gaming chair? Awesome!"

Servo: "Let's see... what did I get?"

Servo: "It's not a mysterious mushroom, that's for sure. No thanks."

Brodie: "A stress ball? Yes!"

Kristina: "A new violin bow after I broke my old one? Yay!"

Chase: "A new dinosaur toy? Awesome!"

That's all the gifts opened!

I just realised that this particular mailbox has swatches for each individual holiday! The Winterfest one is too cute.

Hmm...

I wonder where all these holiday crackers suddenly reappeared from...

Chase: "Let's open them all!"

Matteo: "I found candy in one of them!"
Kristina: "I've found nothing, so far."

Bonehilda: "Do I hear holiday crackers in here?"

It's a miracle... they just keep reappearing somehow.

Lin-Z: "Playing winter holiday music."

Brodie: "How did she know that it's a great time to play winter holiday music?"

Because you just asked her to play winter holiday music.

Kristina: "They just keep appearing."

Chase: "I wonder how?"

I have no idea...

Hooray! Buying all those holiday crackers was worth it, the Parsons have finally completed their holiday plushies collection!

Kristina: "Ugh, was it really worth it? My ear drums are permanently damaged, now."

Servo is spending his Winterfest dumpster diving for the mysterious mushroom. He's found everything but that.

Chase is making some more Winterfest crafts!

Meanwhile, Kristina is practising her violin skill outside for the whole neighborhood to suffer hear.

Chase's completed Winterfest crafts are adorable!

Even though Servo has yet to find the mysterious mushroom, he's found quite a lot of insects that the Parsons don't have yet in the dumpster. That's great!

Since Servo upgraded the Parsons TV, they have a few extra channels available.

Brodie: "Hmm... what's this channel? It's called 'ScareMax'. Sounds pretty interesting!"

Not for a scaredy cat like you- never mind, this will be entertaining.

That is one weird looking infant.

Brodie: "I wish I could disagree with you. Maybe it's just the red eyes?"

Floating toys?!

Brodie: "What the heck is going on here? Why are the toys floating?"

Oh my gosh!

Brodie: "AHHHHHH! WHAT KIND OF SCARY CHANNEL IS THIS?!"

Brodie: "Never make me watch ScareMax again!"

Brodie: "Hey, Servo, I know you didn't like your gift this year, so I got you this to show my appreciation to you."

Someone showing Servo appreciation?!

Servo: "Wow, I'm shocked!"

Servo: "A gaming mat? This is awesome, thanks Brodie!"

Kristina: "Why didn't we get a gaming mat?"

Matteo: "We need to take it from Servo when he's not looking!"

That's not a good idea.

Seriously, Brodie?! Again?!

Brodie: "Hehehe... oopsie!"

Winnie: "Stop canoodling and play fetch with me!"

Bonehilda: "Who wants to watch the ScareMax channel with me?"

Brodie: "Do not put that channel on! I still have nightmares!"

I've been breeding a few of the frogs the Parsons have already collected to hopefully fully complete the Parsons frog collection. Frog breeding requires all of the basic frogs. Since they have most of the basic frogs, all they need is an eggplant frog, and they should be able to easily breed every other non-basic frog.

Brodie, is that really a good idea-

Brodie: "Oh no!"

Why do you always insist on cooking when you know this happens way too frequently around here?!

Brodie: "Help me!"
Kristina: "Where the heck is Servo with his freeze ray?!"

Brodie: "Don't worry, I can extinguish myself!"

Brodie: "Ugh, now I need a shower. I'm singed!"

Kristina: "Why does this have to be a weekly occurrence.?"

Servo is the only one who can be trusted to cook around here.

Ooh, the forbidden fruit tree is almost ready to bloom!

Poor Skipper passed away from old age. The Parsons now have a chameleon! Introducing Carl the chameleon!

Brodie: "We didn't win the lottery."
Paige: "I can't believe it."

You're already millionaires!

Hooray! The forbidden fruit tree has finally bloomed!

Now, it can go into the Parsons garden downstairs in the basement.

Paige: "I think I found a new microscopic space print!"

Paige: "At the expense of my eyesight..."


No comments:

Post a Comment