Sunday, March 19, 2023

Chapter 272

Belle has not stopped trying to knock over the diaper bin. Stop it, ma'am!

Aaand she succeeded...

Happy birthday, Skylar!

Skylar aged up into a toddler! She is Adam's twin with Delaney's eyes.

She also has a mean side eye.

Delaney: "I think she's looking at me."

Macaron: "I smell food. Why isn't anyone sharing with me?"

Skylar is having her first big girl meal — cereal!

Skylar: "Cereaaal!"
Adam: "Some cereal just got on my rock climbing book."

Servo is upstairs upgrading Skylar's crib into a toddler bed.

Colby: "Are you ready to see your new bed, Skylar?"

Colby is still feeling the Foxbury school spirit in his old age.

Aww, I love the new bed!

Skylar: "I have a big girl bed!"

Delaney is sketching some more outfit designs.

Servo is attending graduation today for his communications degree. I accidentally followed him here to Britechester.

Delaney and Skylar decided to join so that Delaney can teach Skylar to talk.

Delaney: "What's the word for your new favorite food?"

Skylar: "Cereal!"

Delaney: "Hey, that's my favorite food, too!"

Hooray for Servo! He earned his communications degree and will now be earning his biology degree.

Bonehilda: "That's my man! Woohoo!"

Today, Delaney is having a baby shower!

Delaney: "I can't wait to see my crazy family."

Servo is serving up some party dishes.

Servella: "I've had to pee during the entire spaceship ride here!"

Rocco: "You guys built this huge house and I didn't get to live in it?!"

Colby is looking suave.

Delaney is receiving baby gifts from the guests left and right! The Parsons have almost 7 million simoleons at this point and can afford all of these things, but some gifts can't hurt, right?

Servo: "I bet everyone will love these flirty heart cookies."

Aww, these two are so adorable!

These are the perfect baby shower snack. They're adorable!

So. Many. Sims.

Delaney: "Alright, I guess I should activate this baby shower confetti canon. 3... 2... 1..."

BOOM!

Delaney: "I was standing way too close to that thing!"

Delaney: "The confetti is so pretty, though!"

Daphne: "Here's a gift from grandma and grandpa. We can't wait to meet our newest grandchild!"

Delaney: "A new koala toy? I love it! Thanks, mom!"

I bet everyone will be excited that it's finally time to eat!

Servo has finished making all the food. Dig in!

Everyone came outside in an instant.

Dakota: "I miss getting every meal cooked for me by Servo!"

Daphne: "You can always move back into the nest, you know."

Dakota: "I didn't say I wanted to move back into the nest, mom. I just want Servo to cook for me."

Guest: "That was so delicious! That robot sure can cook."
Delaney: "I know, right?"

Anything that doesn't get eaten will be breakfast.

Dakota: "Oh my gosh..."

Dakota: "You're ready to go into labor any moment!"
Delaney: "Yep! I'm due any minute now."

Say what?

Servo: "Don't mind me, just cleaning up after everyone... again."

Rocco: "Remember when we used to all live together? Fun times."

Jocelyn: *War flashbacks*

Delaney: "Oof... I knew it."

You're in labor?!

Delaney: "I told you I was due any minute, now!"

Luckily the baby shower just ended. Delaney earned a gold baby shower medal!

She earned this crib as a reward.

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Darion Parsons!

We have the pigeon pair, a boy and a girl! The Parsons are more prone to having girls, usually.

These two are here pretending to care about the new baby, but they really just want to be fed dinner. You guys have an automatic food bowl!

Why is this blue townie holding a lump of clay standing outside on the porch and refusing to leave for 5 hours straight?

Townie: "I heard there was food and a party."

Adam is up for the midnight feeds while Delaney rests after giving birth.

Belle: "Hello, friend."
Bubalus: "Uh oh..."

There's a lot for Bonehilda to clean up today after the baby shower yesterday.

It's Harvestfest time! I don't know where this giant gnome came from. It must be a mod.

Delaney: "He likes the future cube I gave him!"

Adam: "Please forgive me, I didn't know you aren't a real garden gnome and hated garden salad!"

Gnome: "Okay, fine. I'm feeling nice today."

Adam: "That was unexpected. I thought I was about to be struck by lightning."

Daphne is helping Skylar learn to stack.

Skylar: "Yellow crab block!"

The green crab block is on vacation.

All the gnomes are appeased and have lined up in a perfect line in the kitchen.

Colby: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! COLBY!

Colby: *Sigh*

Colby: "Take care of my patients for me."

Rest In Peace, Colby Parsons. You were a smart, hardworking sim. You will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "The sidewalk is a bad place to reap a soul."

Everyone is unaware that Colby is literally outside dying!

Daphne: "Colby is gone? I can't go on without him."

NOOOOOOOOOO! DAPHNE!

Daphne: "Take care of my video games and phone apps for me."

Rest In Peace, Daphne Parsons. You were a smart, tech savvy sim. You will be dearly missed.

Servo: "This is the worst part about being immortal."
Delaney: *Gasp!* "Mom?!"

Skylar: "Noooo! Grandma and grandpa!"

Servo: *Gasp!* "Colby, too?!"

Grim Reaper: "It's not what it looks like... actually... it's exactly what it looks like."

Even this random townie came inside to grieve the death of Colby and Daphne.

Can someone come out here and collect this urn?

Grim Reaper: "Don't mind me, I'm just gonna read a book."
Skylar: "Grim Reaper is scawy!"

Servo is working on the first term paper of the semester. Surprisingly, there's no presentation for him to do this semester.

Delaney: "Goodnight, sweetie. Mommy loves you."

*Kiss*

Rocco came over to grieve after hearing the bad news.

In happier news, Darion aged up into an infant!

It's immediately bed time for him.

He's sensitive, so it's a bit more difficult to get him to sleep.

Darion needs to be fed first thing in the morning.

Adam also needs to shave his facial hair.

Skylar: "Cereal is my favorite food!"

Adam: "Until you try some garlic noodles."

Delaney: "I'm the coolest sim in this house. I got some more social bunny followers today."

Delaney is helping Darion with some tummy time!

Delaney: "Did you just lift your head for the first time?"

He sure did!

Delaney: "Why do babies love toys like this? It's just a green circle."

Darion: "..."

Delaney: "I think he agrees with me."

Sure...

Having an infant and a toddler is a lot of work, especially after Daphne and Colby passing.

Skylar is loving this show, she's been watching it for hours after her nap.

It's Spooky Day time! 👻🎃

Adam: "Oh, come on!"

Oh my gosh, Darion had a diaper blowout!

Skylar: "A what?!"

Delaney: "I'm a water fairy!"

Delaney: "This is the best Spooky Day costume ever!"

Adam: "I'm a zombie apocalypse survivor, which is accurate, because I'd survive a real zombie apocalypse."

Skylar: "I'm a tree fir!"

It's Spooky Day, not Winterfest!

Hopefully Darion reaches some more milestones today.

Skylar has been levelling up her skills pretty fast.

Skylar: "Mac and cheese! Yummy!"

Servo: "Does anyone else smell... burning?"

Oh come on, not again!

Servo: "Nobody panic!"

Everyone: "FIRE!!!"

Adam: "AHHHHH! A FIRE!"

I thought you were 'Mr. Brave Adrenaline Junkie'!

Servo to the rescue once again.

Perhaps putting the incense up on the fireplace will stop it from burning the house down.

Adam: "Or, we could just get rid of it."

Not until Servo completes the Inner Peace aspiration.

There's a lot of trick or treaters out tonight!

How do you upgrade an object? Whack it with a hammer a bunch of times.

Darion is sitting up!

Delaney: "Look, Servo! He's sitting up!"
Servo: "I'm so proud!"

Delaney: "My babies are growing up!"

Skylar: "Yay, baby brother! Soon, he can play blocks!"

He's already trying to reach his next milestone of grabbing things.

Dakota: "Why the heck did I come over to visit?"
Servo: "If I could, I would run away and never come back."

Delaney: "Do you like mashed carrots, Darion?"

Delaney: "Hmm... he seems unsure about that one."

He's still going to make a mess, though.

Adam: "How the heck am I supposed to read a story that has no words? It's just pictures of dinosaurs."

Delaney is helping Darion work on his next milestone: crawling!

Servo is down at the spa to complete part of his aspiration. He needs to receive massages and relax in the sauna for 6 hours. Only real OGs remember that this is the spa where Kim passed away.

Masseuse: "Are you ready to relax?"
Servo: "You have no idea how much I need a relaxing spa day."

Masseuse: "Let's just get some knots out of your back."
Servo: "This is not what I envisioned my relaxing spa day to be!"

Of course, Servo needs to upgrade the sauna before using it.

Servo: "Ahhh..."

Do you like the sauna?

Servo: "No, I just like being away from those crazy sims."

I'm traumatized! Servo came out of the sauna, turned into a human and broke down. He secretly looks like a townie?!

Servo: "Help... me...!"

Delaney: "I need a repairman here to fix my robot. We're all dependant on him and would probably starve without him. Hurry!"

It took quite a few attempts because the repairmen kept leaving the lot...

Finally, one of them helped fix Servo. Yes, I was panicking the entire time he was broken down. I've invested a lot of time into this robot!

Bonehilda: "What is occurring behind me?"

Cover your non existent eyes!

Or, just go into the kitchen and wash some dishes. That works, too.

Delaney is pregnant again!

Macaron: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooo! Macaron!

Rest In Peace, Macaron Parsons. You were a kind, funny cat. You will be dearly missed.

Bonehilda: *Crying* "Does this happen all the time around here?"
Servo: "It sure does, honey. You never quite get used to it."

Darion: "Oooo...?"

Skylar is learning to read!

Even though this book only has pictures of dinosaurs.

Delaney: "I'm glad you didn't break down so you were able to make this delicious meal, Servo."

Servo: "Gee, thanks."

Servo: "Is that all I'm good for?"

Delaney: "Of course not. You're good at cleaning, too. Please wash my dish."

Servo: "That's not nice."

Servo: "Oh no, oh no!"

AGAIN?!

This place is cursed for fires. This is the third one since moving in!

NOT THE WONDERFUL KITCHEN!

Delaney: "Fighting fires while fighting off morning sickness is a different level of horribleness."

Skylar: "I don't like fires."

Happy birthday, Skylar!

Skylar aged up into a child! Looks like sims need to go outside to age up on this lot, too.

Skylar: "I didn't wanna age up."

Everyone has been trying to get Darion to crawl ever since he sat up for the first time.

Delaney: "Come on, you can do it! Crawl to mommy!"

It's Winterfest time! 🎄🎅🎁
Why does the game always generate the ugliest Winterfest decorations for the house?

Delaney: "Everyone, get out here! He's crawling!"

Adam: "Did I just hear what I thought I just heard?"
Servo: "I was taking a nap!"

Darion is crawling!

Look at him go! What a proud moment!

Delaney had to head down to the park to scope out the fashion scene, so she took the whole family along.

Skylar: "It's snowing here!"

It doesn't snow in San Sequoia, so I did not expect it to be snowing this much in Willow Creek.

Delaney: "Go to daddy while mommy interviews some sims."

Do you really have to ride your bicycle just to approach a random sim?

This carrier is the cutest thing ever!

Delaney: "What brought you to wear that wool jacket?"

Townie: "Because it's cold."

While at the park, Adam took advantage of this time to teach Skylar to learn how to ride a bicycle.

Adam: "You can do it, Skylar!"

Skylar: "What if I fall?"

Adam: "The snow will break your fall!"

Back at home, Adam continued to teach Skylar to ride a bicycle.

Skylar: "What if I fall now, dad? There's no snow to break my fall!"

Adam: "The grass will break your fall."

Skylar had more room to learn down at the nearby park.

Adam: "Remember, never take your hands off the handle bars."

Skylar: "Oops..."

Skylar: "What if I fall now, dad? There's no grass to break my fall!"

Adam: "Uh... try not to fall face first?"

Pegasus has found a new sleeping spot.

Delaney: "Let's see if Darion likes mashed mangoes."

Darion: "Hmmm...?"

He looks very confused.

Skylar: "I'm doing it! I learnt how to ride a bicycle!"

Adam: "I'll race you home."

Looks like Skylar is winning that race.

Servo is back down at the spa getting some more much needed massages.

Masseuse: "I'll make sure to get between the toes for your foot massage."

What toes?!

He also received a hand massage.

Servo: "These hands are always busy caring for everyone else but myself."

Masseuse: "That sounds tough... just like the calluses on your hands."

Next, Servo is receiving an aromatherapy massage.

Servo: "This is a lot more relaxing than the last back massage."

Servo glitched once again, but he completed the Inner Peace aspiration! Next, he'll be working on the 'Friend of the World' aspiration.

Happy birthday, Darion!

Darion aged up into a toddler!

He was immediately tired, so Servo read him a story to sleep.

Delaney is ready to pop any day now!

Skylar: "This eggs benedict is delicious."

Belle: "It is. I ate some while no one was looking."

This chapter started and ended with Belle being a menace.


No comments:

Post a Comment