Friday, March 17, 2023

Chapter 271

Looks like Emerald had a puppy with another dog in the neighborhood! Introducing Pegasus Parsons!

Macaron also had a kitten! Introducing Belle Parsons!

Pegasus seems to be enjoying the sunlight.

Belle: "Who needs the sunlight when you have this comfy rug?"

Macaron aged up into an elder!

Macaron: "I'm still royalty."

Servo is selling more items on Plopsy.

Servo: "I need to get rid of the 1,000 items I had to knit for my aspiration."

A heatwave won't stop Macaron from running around the neighborhood all day long.

Colby: "Who dropped their emoji ball?"

Jocelyn is here to visit!

Colby: "There's nothing like some lemonade during a heatwave."

Colby: "Is no one going to drink my lemonade I spent 5 whole minutes making?"
Daphne: *Sigh* "Fine, I'll try some."

Daphne: "It's very nice, honey."
Colby: *Gulp*

Delaney: "It really is, dad."

Macaron: "Can I haz some lemonade?"

Like father, like daughter.

Looks like the emoji ball belonged to Pegasus.

Servo's presentation is coming along nicely.

Delaney is pregnant! Generation 19 is on the way!

Delaney: "Babe, I'm pregnant!"

Adam: "This means we'll have the first infant to ever be born in this family?!"

Delaney: "I didn't even think about that! That's exactly what it means!"

Adam: "We'd better get ready, then!"

Delaney: "Ugh, I have morning sickness."

Adam: "Hey, someone liked my social bunny post!"

The premiere of Game of Llamas is happening.

Adam: "This is my favorite show."

Colby: "My favorite is Orange is the New Peach."

I just realised that Delaney has a high school graduation picture.

It shall be displayed near the prom pictures.

Belle vs. laser pointer!

Delaney needs to work on her artistic skill today. Sims complete paintings extremely fast on the electronic drafting tablet once it's upgraded. If only I knew this before making my sims use the easel for so long!

Since it's Bonehilda's day off, Jocelyn has volunteered to clean the already clean counter.

Once again, Adam is working on his rock climbing skill. Seeing Servo master the skill has him motivated like never before.

Pegasus: "I know it looks like I broke the toilet, but I'll distract you with my adorableness."

Delaney's belly is getting bigger!

Daphne: "You don't stand a chance!"
Colby: "I know I don't, I have no idea what I'm doing."

This racing game looks fun!

Daphne: "Take that, wimp!"

Colby: "Hey! Why did you have to run me off the road?"

Emerald is looking at her mini-me.

Oh no, not sweet Emerald!

Rest In Peace, Emerald Parsons. You were a wonderful dog who loved jumping up on the counter all day long, and you will be dearly missed.

The Parsons are devastated.

Servo is working on his term papers yet again.

Adam: "Because he's too afraid to rock climb with a daredevil like me."

Look who came over to visit. Hi, Rocco!

*Sparkles*

Macaron: "Ignore the puppy aging up and pay attention to me instead."

*Sparkles*

More birthdays!

Pegasus aged up into an adult!

Pegasus: "But... I liked being a puppy."

Belle aged up into an adult!

The first thing she did was explore the neighborhood since she can finally climb down the stairs on the front porch.

Belle: "I like it out here. The air is crisp."

Pegasus: "I'll stay inside where there's snacks."

Delaney: "Please don't tell me my belly is gonna get any bigger than this!"

Servo brought Bonehilda down to this beautiful area in the park for a very special reason...

Servo: "Bonehilda, my love... there's no one else I'd rather be immortal with than you."

Bonehilda: "That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard, Servo."

Servo: "They don't call me 'Mr. Romance Bot' for nothing."

Bonehilda: "Oop! I got a social bunny alert! What did you bring me down here for, anyway?"

Servo: "Bonehilda, I love you with all my robot heart, wires and components."

Servo: "I've been wanting to ask you this since the moment I met you..."

Oh my lawd!

Servo: "Will you marry me?"

Bonehilda: "Of course I will, Servo!"

Bonehilda: "This ring perfectly fits my bony fingers!"

*Kiss*

Servo and Bonehilda are officially engaged!

Servo: "I can't wait to marry you."

Bonehilda: "Me neither. We're going to have the most spectacular wedding ever."

Nothing to see here, just lots of reading and studying.

Servo can't stop thinking about being engaged to the love of his life.

Delaney: "I heard you got engaged, Servo! Congratulations! Were you nervous?"

Servo: "Nervous is an understatement. I thought I was going to breakdown completely."

Pegasus, no!

It's go time, y'all!

Delaney: "I'm kinda hungry, though."

Delaney: "Can I have a quick snack before I give birth?"

You've got this, Delaney!

*Sparkles!*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Skylar Parsons!

Delaney: "That was easier than I expected."

Babies finally look like actual newborns!

Delaney: "You're the cutest little baby ever."

I couldn't wait much longer, I needed to see the first Parsons infant ever! Skylar aged up before the Growing Together pack came out, so she learnt a lot of milestones automatically.

Delaney: "She looks just like mommy!"

Skylar has spotted a toy on the ground!

Skylar: "B-brrrrrr!"

Skylar: "Om, nom, nom, nom!"

Delaney: "Time for a feed, Skylar!"

Delaney: "Let's try out some solid foods."

Delaney: "Let's see if she likes mashed peas."

We shall see...

It may seems like she likes them, but according to the pop-up, she hates them.

Delaney: "Here comes the airplane!"

Skylar: "Hahahahaha!"

Skylar: "WAAAAA!!!"

Delaney: "Alright, no more peas."

Delaney: "Shhh... it's okay, little one."

Delaney: "Mommy's here."

Delaney: "Are you ready to move to your new house, now?"

The Parsons moved to a new house in San Sequoia! If you want to see a full house tour, check it out on my Instagram! This is after the Growing Together expansion pack came out.

Skylar looks very excited about the new house.

Skylar: "Ga ga!"

Daphne: "She's trying to say grandma, I just know it!"

Delaney: "Sure thing, mom."

I kid you not, I paused the game, moved my camera, and caught this moment unintentionally. Why are rodents always biting the Parsons?!

Daphne started teaching Skylar how to stand!

Here's the nursery! I love it so much.

Belle has been trying to get Bubalus' attention all day long. Hopefully it's not for the reason I'm thinking it is.

Servo is upgrading Skylar's crib so she'll have a baby mobile.

Colby: "Are you ready to take a nap, little one?"

Colby: "Shhh... go to sleep."

That was easy.

Colby: "I make it look easy."

A new house means the thing we all dread: the welcome wagon.

Mainly because of the fruitcake. Everyone hates it, yet they always bring it with them.

Daphne: "You wanna come inside and meet my crazy family? Be my guest!"

Neighbor: "Did you just say 'crazy family'? What do you mean by that?"

Everyone that enters this house goes cray cray... duh.

Skylar is still peacefully sleeping upstairs.

Meanwhile, everyone is despising enjoying some fruitcake downstairs.

Daphne: "Why did you make me eat that?"

Because you're a friendly neighbor!

Colby is living his best life.

Pegasus: "I need to rest after running around the new backyard for hours on end."

Colby: "Who needs an underground pool when you have a tiny inflatable pool with inflatable palm trees and a rubber ducky?"

Woohoo! Delaney has reached level 10 of the charisma skill! I'm surprised she managed to reach it so fast.

As soon as Skylar woke up from her nap, she needed a quick diaper change.

Next, it's lunch time.

Let's see if she likes sweet potato.

She loves it! She's also apparently a messy eater.

Daphne: "Wow, you sure do love mashed sweet potato, don't you, sweetie?"

Skylar: "Goo goo brrrrrrrrrr!

Daphne decided to take Skylar out for a walk in the baby carrier.

This is the cutest thing ever!

Daphne: "I need to post about this beautiful new neighborhood on social bunny."

They walked down to the nearby wharf.

Skylar: "Waaaa... eeeeee"

Daphne: "Do you like the wharf, sweetie?"

Daphne: "There's a nice sea breeze down here, isn't there?"

Daphne: "Peek-a-boo!"

Skylar: "Hmmm..."

I don't think Skylar likes peek-a-boo.

Adam: "I'm getting better and better at rock climbing! Servo and I should be able to go on our exhibition soon to conquer Mt. Komorebi!"

Colby: "Are you a little hungry after your nap, sweetie?"

Servo woke up extra early to make pancakes for breakfast.

Meanwhile, Skylar is very curious about this rattle.

Delaney: "Let's try some more foods."

Skylar absolutely loves smashed avocado!

Now that she's had some breakfast, she can play on the play mat.

Why does this face...

...match this face to a T?

Adam is back down in Mt. Komorebi to finish part of his aspiration by skiing down the expert slope at high intensity.

Servo: "I'm here for entertainment."

Go, Adam!

Adam: "Take that, Servo!"

Adam: "He had no faith in me."

Now that that's done, Servo and Adam can go on an exhibition to climb to the top of Mt. Komorebi!

Servo: "Do you have all your gear ready?"

Adam: "Yep! You got the repellent? I won't need it."

Servo: "I've got it. It's gonna be so embarrassing if we don't make it to the top!"

The first rock climbing wall of the day.

Aaand Servo already fell.

Adam seems to be climbing the wall with no issues at all!

Adam: "From here, we need to head straight on up the mountain."

Woah, it's a blizzard over here!

Servo: "AHH!"

Poor Servo isn't having an easy time climbing the mountain.

Who will be brave enough to cross this bridge first-

Adam: "Me! I'll do it!"

Of course you will.

Servo: "Be my guest."

Adam: "My social bunny followers are gonna be so jelly that I'm climbing to the top of Mt. Komorebi."

Adam is inspecting the conditions of the wall, first.

Servo: "Wait for me, we need an actual expert to inspect the conditions."

Adam: "I can barely see through this blizzard, but I think maybe we should rest up before we climb this wall."
Servo: "I agree. Let's head back to the tent."

Adam and Servo decided to take a nap.

While they were napping, the conditions cleared up a lot. The blizzard has finally passed.

Adam: "You ready to climb this wall or not?"
Servo: "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Over the bridge...

...and to the wall!

Servo has fallen down three times already!

Adam: "Any day now, Servo."

Adam: "I'll drink an energy drink while I wait."

Adam: "Now I'm ready to do anything!"

Servo: "After attempt number six, I finally made it."

Unfortunately, at this point, I encountered a glitch where Adam and Servo couldn't move on to the next part of the mountain. They'll be back again in the future once the glitch is fixed, though!

Back at home, Delaney is having a wonderful time grilling some tofu dogs.

Delaney: "Oh, thank gosh Servo is home, I have no idea what I'm doing!"

I can tell.

Colby: "Are the tofu dogs ready yet? I'm starving!"

Since there's a glitch with the 'Extreme Sports Enthusiast' aspiration, Servo is focusing on the 'Inner Peace' aspiration for now. He needs to listen to new age music, burn incense and meditate a lot.

He's also helping out with Skylar whenever he can.

Pegasus is so adorable when she's sleeping!

Delaney is working on her next fashion column while Skylar plays with the rattle.

Adam brought her downstairs for some tummy time on the play mat.

I've missed my sims doing laundry. I forgot laundry existed for a good while.

Oh, snap!

Delaney: "You seriously left the incense burning next to a plastic plant? I thought you were smarter than that!"
Servo: "Hey! You try being around a bunch of crazy, needy sims all day long!

NOOOOOOO! MY BEAUTIFUL LIVING ROOM!

Bonehilda: "Is the fire out yet?!"
Adam: "I think I'm forgetting something..."

Just your baby, Adam!

This certainly cheers me up after that fire. Daphne has finally reached the top of the tech guru career! This career is as annoying to finish as the culinary career!

Hopefully purchasing a more expensive incense decreases the chance of fires.

Servo is a pro meditator.

Delaney is pregnant again!

She also got promoted! She needs to level up her painting skill on her drafting tablet to get promoted again.

Skylar: "Aaaaaaa... ooooooo..."

I think Skylar likes the bunny toy.

Adam is now level 7 rock climbing mostly from reading books.

Delaney needs to head down to a park and scope out the current fashion trends.

Delaney: "Hey, there! Where did you get your top?"

Townie: "I found it on Plopsy for only 2 simoleons!"

Delaney: "That explains a lot."

Delaney: "Maybe one day I could give you a complete makeover. What do you say?"

Townie: "Is my top really that bad?"

Skylar can now have finger foods!

She's trying some cut up bananas.

Skylar: "Ga gaaaaa!"

She loves them!

A lot, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment